Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-20-2023, 04:32 PM   #16
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Part 3 of 3

He removed the stockings and the bodysuit, which was completely soaked at the crotch area to show me around the penthouse.
I crawled behind him, naked and on all fours.

When we came to the main bedroom he closed the door in front of me and told me that henceforth this room was strictly off limits.
The only exceptions were that either I got invited by my Master and my Mistress or I had to clean in there.
It was kinda humiliating, 15 minutes prior my husband placed me as his wife on the huge bed in this room, now my Master closed this room and told me that it was strictly forbidden for pets like me. We had talked about this several times during my “mental reboot” and while planing the ceremony. If I become a pet I would be treated like one and every time I agreed because that's what I am and want to be. But I kinda thought that they would make an exception because it was the wedding night.
Maybe I looked a bit confused because Mistress started to laugh and told me to look at myself. Silly me, I wasn't a wife any more, I was a pet now.
Mistress really was a sight to behold. During the time I was shown around the penthouse she had changed. Instead of the red bra and panties now she wore white ones with fitting stockings. Even it was nothing extraordinary it absolutely highlighted her round breasts and wide hips.
And again the message she was giving me was clear, while I squatted naked and leashed on the floor she looked like a wife in her wedding night. She told me that it was Masters wedding night as well, and just because I couldn't be fucked should mean that Master have to miss on the sex. But to her defence, we had talked about this as it got clear that I was unable because of the infection – just my typical luck.

We went back to the dungeon while Mistress began to undress Master. As we reached the bed that stands here he placed me on it and both started to kiss me everywhere - a favour I happily returned. I licked Mistress pussy and sucked Masters cock to make him nice and slippery. Then I helped Master to guide his cock into Mistress pussy. I watched them, like many times before, but this time I felt something else. I have always been envious but now I got really jealous, this should be me on his dick. So I kneeled next to my Owners, spreading my pussy lips to remind them that my cunt was now open and craving to be used. Master shook his head. I had to wait ten more days, doctors order.
But he told me to sit on his face so he could eat me out. Mistress grabbed me from behind, twisted my nipples and teased me how good it felt to have sex with my boyfriend, then my fiancee and now my husband. This words, Master sucking on my clit and everything that happened this day made me reach my limit. I asked for permission to cum and saw Master giving me a “thumbs up”. It was fantastic, I had to lay on the bed to catch my breath but then kissed him, tasting my cunt on his lips. Master told Mistress to get up and I thought that maybe I would get fucked – screw the doctors order.

But instead he pulled my leash to bring me to the dog house and told me that from now on I had to sleep in the there. I was not even allowed to sleep in the dungeons bed. You know, I had slept in the dungeon several times while Master and Mistress slept (or not slept) in the main bedroom and in the last weeks it happened quite often but then I slept in the bed. Henceforward it was only for sexual activities with my owners.

Well, when we bought the dog house few days prior we have talked about that I have to sleep in it from after the ceremony and I had agreed.
But I just thought / hoped this rule would come into effect maybe a week or so later and not directly in this night. Of course that was silly from me, I wanted this life with all the consequences and of course a dog sleeps in a dog house. And you have to teach it to do so from the first day otherwise the dog will get used to sleeping in it's owners bed.
But it's big enough and really fitting for me, also it's really comfortable so I got used to it after few days.

Master squatted in front of me and his hard cock pointed in my direction. I was fighting the urge to suck him off as he unhooked the leash and asked me if I was okay. I realized (and told him) that I have everything that I ever wanted and how wonderful this day was. He praised me how marvellously I looked and handled everything. Then he kissed me and I could feel his hand reaching between my legs to play with my clit. As I rushed towards my orgasm he told me that maybe, if I just had gotten the chance I would have become a good wife one day. But this path was now closed forever because I'm definitely making a better pet. Then he told me cum again as a “house-warming gift”, I even squirted a bit on my pillow.

Then my owners wished me a good night and went to the main bedroom, I assume they had the wedding night that I wished them from the bottom of my heart. Based on Mistress' moans, she really had.
I was laying in my dog house, panting and still smelling my orgasm when I felt something under my pillow. It was an envelope: “To my beloved pet”
and inside was a letter, hand written by Master in which he praised me and also put some funny anecdotes about my training. He wrote how happy he is that I'm now his property for once and for all but also that now I'm a full-fledged pet so his exceptions in me grew likewise. On another paper he listed the 40 rules we had agreed on, all written by hand. You can find the rules in my signature.
This letters are now framed in my dog house and I made sure to memorize them. I don't want to be a disappointment to him.

I couldn't really sleep so I began to play with my wedding ring because it felt so unusual and then I got up and crawled to the big mirror. I kneeled in front of it to look at myself. I still couldn't recognise what Master sees in me because all I could see was a petite woman with a huge bush and small tits. I touched the collar which felt so wonderful familiar around my neck, looked to my dog house and realized that it doesn't matter what I see in me, it only matters what Master sees in me. And for him I'm not a woman any more and will never be again, now I'm his pet. Forever.

Spoiler:
By the way:
We hat our “wedding night” finally ten days later, after the doctor gave her okay. My cunt was drooling all the way back home.
After almost two months waiting for this I wasn't even really interested in any kind of foreplay. That Mistress edged me few times until Master came home didn't help either. I know that he can be gentle but now I just wanted to be rutted like the filthy bitch in heat that I am. And oh boy, he didn't hold back. I moaned so loud like I wanted the whole city to know so Mistress had to gag me. It hurt a bit because I was absolutely not used to his size but in a very good way and I felt sore the next day. What a wonderful feeling.
Mistress congratulated me for finally becoming a woman but also made fun that I never had sex or even an orgasm with my husband as his wife but only with my Master as his pet. Thank god for that, maybe then he would have treated me respectfully.

Also the relationship with my mother improved significantly since the wedding.
Of course she told me to make sure that I won't put shame on my family because I have a good husband. In other words, I'm not her problem any more ;)

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 10:13 AM   #17
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Learning / realizing my place

As I said already, I expected that nothing would really change, I'm the pet and as such I will behave. We had talked about it and I argument that I don't want to become a “real” pet first then got “promoted” his wife because it would imply something wrong and that's the reason we had the collaring ceremony AFTER the wedding.
Also I helped making the 40 rules during the last months and we kinda tested them if they were practical. So I knew most of the rules and if I wasn't properly following a rule I got punished. But it was not that bad because the rules were still in development, we talked about it a lot and made some changes every now and then. I knew what to expect, easy going.

So maybe I got a bit to comfortable because one thing had changed, the most important one.
I wasn't in training any more. I had become a full-fledged submissive.
And as such not just for play-sessions. When we talked about it I told my Owners that I wanted 24/7 TPE – total power exchange - and I got it.
But as such I have to stick to the rules given, the rules I had helped elaborate and Master promised he make sure I will stick to them. He wouldn't be so indulgent like he was during my training. It was like over night he became quite strict and he wouldn't hesitate to remind me of my place.
I learned that the first morning after the ceremony.

As I woke up it was almost time for my daily inspection. Normally I wouldn't slack around but since it had been a long day before I was still tired and guessed my Owners would likely sleep in. So I gave myself five more minutes.
While I stretched a bit I noticed a box in my house. It came from Mistress and after opening it the first I saw was a lot of fur.
It was a butt plug with a fox tail, black fur with a white tip and a hairband with ears. Of course I'm not a fox but a dog, but dog tail-plugs look really weird, so we decided to break protocol. Also the box contained a pair of wrist and knee pads, black with pink paws printed on them. Plus a small note, that a real pet needs a proper tail for rule 25 and she hopes that it's colour matches my fur (it does). Also since I will spend the most of my life on all fours from now I could use some protection. I smiled, plugged myself and put the pads as well as the ears on. Then I crawled through the dungeon, looking at myself in the huge mirror. I looked like the perfect pet and moved my ass so the tail would wag. Dehumanizing had never felt sexier.
But when the clock hit 8.15am I got a bit nervous, maybe I should go to the bedroom and let my Owners at least notice that I'm awake. So I crawled to the bedroom and Master already stood in the door frame, looking at his watch. He growled at me that I was 17 minutes late and ordered me to stay. I wanted to apologize but he simply closed the door in front of me.
And then he let me wait so I could think about my mistake – I had been disrespectful by wasting his time so now he was “wasting” mine.

The hallway is not very “stimulating” for any of my senses and that's the reason I hate “corner time”. I know, I know, it's a punishment and not meant to be fun. It's to give the sub time to reflect what she did wrong and I totally understand why Master did it. But I already knew what I did wrong.
Nevertheless I closed my eyes to focus on my mistake. The problem is that like most dogs I get distracted easily, a flaw that I even had as a human.
With my eyes closed my other senses got sharper so I focused on them.
I felt the warmth of the underfloor heating, I tasted my unbrushed teeth and at the same time I realized the primal odour my unwashed body radiated.
I could hear Master mumbling something which caused Mistress to giggle and I eavesdropped, trying to catch some words. My mind began to wander, I fantasized that they were making fun of me and began caressing the inside of my thighs. Not to make me horny but to have at least a bit of stimulus. After a while I got a different kind of feeling, I needed to pee. Quite bad. I endured, which is not easy if you have to keep your legs spread, because I didn't want to piss on the floor and I definitely didn't want to disobey Master.

After what felt like ages the door finally opened and Master told me that every time either he or Mistress have to wait for me he will make me wait twice as long and if they both have to wait he will make me wait four times as long. I apologized but he interrupted me and told me that he don't want my apologizes, he want me to do it right, if not I will get punished and better not make the same mistake again. I nod and told him that I understood.

Then he ordered me into inspection / display position. After kneeling so long it was quite uncomfortable to stretch my legs again.
The first he comment was my smell: my mouth, my body, my everything and my appearance in general: my unkempt hair and my still messy fur.
I pressed my lips together, disappointed by myself. I noticed that he had taken a shower already and felt even more unclean.
He slowly walked around me, fondled my breasts and let his hands slide over my body. As he pressed my stomach a bit I twitched and winced so he asked if I was okay. I told him that I needed to pee so badly, but he just shrugged his shoulders and continued the inspection.
He squatted in front of me, rubbed my fur and spread my labia to check my pink. He put some cream on the sore part on my cunt to support the healing, wiped his fingers at my thigh, told me that my cunt smelled nasty and ordered me to turn around. I had to spread my buttocks and he removed the tail so he could to probe my butt hole.
The urge to pee grew stronger. He didn't take his time, just inspected me like many times before but I wished he would hurry. Lastly he checked my legs and feet and then ordered me to turn back. When he stood in front of me I could tell by the look on his face that he absolutely wasn't satisfied.
He asked how I dared to offer myself for inspection in such a state. As I wanted to apologize he simply spat on me, ordered me to turn around again, bend over and spread my buttocks so he could put the tail back in.
When he finally told me to get back on all fours I was breathing heavily, not because I was horny but because was about to piss myself.
He dismissed me and as fast as I could I crawled towards the dungeon, namely the shower in small bathroom attached to it, but Mistress stopped me.
The shower tray is for bad weather only and that was nice enough, so I had to piss outside, in the drain on the roof.

I squatted at the door waiting impatiently for the motor to pull up the blinds when I began dripping. I clenched hard and pressed my hand between my legs, everything to hold it for few more seconds. When the door opened I rushed out but Master hold me back and pushed my head down to the puddle that I left near the door. I knew I had to tell him that I couldn't hold at the moment I began to dribble but I was in such hurry. I apologized but was told that the next time he would rub my face in it and that I knew what I had to do now.
I had to lick it up. I despise tasting piss, but since my embarrassing escapades as a “toilet-slave” I don't see it as a limit any more.
I made sure it was spotless.

When he finally let me out I almost tripped over the small step leading outside rushing towards the circle that marked my “pee-area” around the drain. Of course it was not the drain near to the terrace (so it wouldn't smell like pee in summer) but the one in the farthest corner of the roof. As I got in the circle I hold my tail up, pressing it to my spine and pushed my hips a bit forward so I could finally relief myself.
But I couldn't.

You know when you hold your pee in for so long that you can hardly get it out?
I pressed on my bladder and pushed so hard that I even pushed out my tail. Finally I peed a bit, then a bit more and then it stopped. It was not enough to feel even slightly relieved. I moaned in frustration, my bladder still felt like it could burst any second. I tired harder but nothing.
After a minute or two I finally managed to pee a bit. But then Master was ordering me back in. Of course I had to follow his order instantly but I couldn't stop peeing and I didn't want to say loud that I was still pissing in the drain and needed more time.
So he came outside and I noticed that with every step he came closer I could pee better. Not because the pressure wasn't that bad any more (it still was) but because I always feel save and protected by him when being in this vulnerable position.

And while I emptied my bladder he squatted behind me and started to comb my hair with his fingers. While doing so he asked if I was alright or had changed my mind because it seemed that I didn't want to follow his orders or stick to the rules that I had imposed on myself. I love that he is always caring for me – not just for the aftercare but for the “in-between-care” as well. Yet it was quite bizarre to have this talk while I was emptying my bladder outside. I shook my head and told him that this, this total and utter submission, was exactly what I had always asked for and dreamed of and that I made my decision a long time ago. I want to be his pet and I'm happy that he claimed me as his property.
He sighted and told me that maybe it was a mistake to turn me into a full-fledged pet already (Already? I had been in training for five years), that I wasn't ready for this commitment yet because I behaved so badly and needed more training.
I told him that I was just overwhelmed, but I'm ready to prove that I'm worth his trust. I'm a good pet. I smirked and told him that otherwise it would be a bit too late, wouldn't it? He gave me a light smack on my cheek and told me not to get to cocky. Then he kissed me and told me that in this case I would understand that I had to be punished for my rebellious behaviour and ordered me to wait. So I did.
It was a bit chilly but the sun was quite warm and he didn't take long.

I noticed that he was carrying the leash and when he reached me I lifted my head so he could attach it to the collar. Then he guided me to the sitting area on the terrace and I saw that he moved the table away from the seats. He lifted me on the table and told me that I will get punished for appearing unwashed to my inspection (not for being late, because I had been punished for that by waiting 34 minutes), for pissing on the floor and for not following his command to return back in. When he placed the paddle in front of me so I could kiss it I got a bit worried that the neighbours would hear me (there was no chance that we could have been seen, we live on top of a ten story building after all) getting punished. But after receiving the first of the 50 smacks I really didn't care any more. Of course I had to count loud but it was the right amount of make me feel disciplined yet safe and secure.
Then he made me raise my arms and legs so he could remove the wrist and knee protection and last he removed my collar, which made me quite nervous. But then Mistress came out, carrying two buckets of water and I realized Master wanted to wash me, here on the table because “he don't want me so disgustingly dirty in his house”.
I mean, I didn't smell that bad because I have had a shower less than 24 hours ago. But during the wedding and the night I sweat a bit and of course yesterday during the wedding I couldn't wash myself down there as properly as I would do at home (we have a bowl so we can wash our genitals after peeing). It was just my natural scent and Master always told me that he likes it, so this was mostly part of the play. You know, I have a shower every morning (except for my long hair because it takes some time to properly dry) and wash my hair plus body in the evening. Okay I didn't had a shower yesterday evening, so maybe I smelled a bit stronger than usual because I felt uncomfortable with my odour as well.

As her poured the first bucked over my back I gasped, the water was ice cold. Master looked at Mistress but she simply shrugged her shoulders and said that if I wanted warm water I should have taken a warm shower in the morning.
At least the water Master used to wash me was warm and it felt really nice. Of course I had been washed by my Owners before, but in the shower, with feet shoulder wide apart and the hands against the wall. Being washed outside, kneeling on a table right after I got a proper paddling was highly arousing. When he began to wash my breast with the sponge I moaned softly and when he soaped my pubic hair with his bare hands I had had to bite my lips. I didn't even realised that he finished washing me until Mistress poured another bucket ice cold water over me.

Afterwards Master rubbed me dry with a towel, put the collar plus the pads back on me, gave me my tail and brushed my hair. Then he lifted me off the table and guided me back into the living room. I got a light scolding and reminder that I'm neither in training nor an ordinary woman any more.

I don't know if this “public paddling and washing” really count as a punishment because I was clearly enjoying it more than I should. Nevertheless it helped me to realize that not only his expectation in me had risen since the ceremony but also that he rather sees me as his pet than his wife.

Also my openness with my kinks had grown since the ceremony and now Mistress' parents also know what I am.
Even they are quite open minded they were curious why their daughter still lives with a married couple. Also they realized that:
a) we don't have a dog but a dog bowl, a leash and that I was wearing the fitting collar to that leash,
b) I never said “I'm going to the bathroom” but looked at my husband or (when he was not present) their daughter and asked “May I go to the bathroom, please?” and
c) I was always the one serving, getting drinks / fresh coffee from the kitchen or offering another piece of cake while my friends didn't lift a finger.

It's not that I was roaming around naked or crawling on all fours in front of them but there was pretty clear evidence that I didn't bother to hide, at least for them. So when they came for a visit in the afternoon and asked again if Mistress plans to move out (and hopefully don't move back with them) we (mostly I) simply told them what my status is for my husband and their daughter. They looked at me dumpfolded.
Then they thought we were making fun of them and they laughed until my (slightly embarrassed) Mistress told them that it's true. You could see their confusion, then how they put all the indications together and how the penny dropped. While Mistress discussed with her mother I could see that her father glimpsed at me deeply. I don't know if he imagined his daughter with her exotic pet or thought about how it would be if he would have an Asian pet for himself or for him and his wife. But even after this confession they haven't treat me different than before and still call me my real name, but also they don't care if I address my Master and Mistress as such instead of their real names. Of course we didn't tell them absolutely everything but they will keep our secret and are also otherwise really cool folks.

Sadly I can't say that about my family although my mother knows few of my kinks, like I stated before. But she and my sister must never know my true self because otherwise it's quite certain that I will be expelled from my family. And I don't want that.
For them I'm a “stay at home wife”. I keep everything clean, do grocery shopping and make sure we have a nice dinner. So there is no difference to a 24/7 TPE. Except a SAHW wear clothes, walk on their feet, sleep with their husband in their bed, are not property, and...
Okay, maybe there are minor differences

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 12-15-2023, 09:10 AM   #18
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Getting a custom made chastity belt

As I said I already had experience in wearing a chastity belt and to be honest I was fascinated by those things since I knew they exist.
Mistress and I had just watched “Mad Max: Fury Road” and were discussing the movie. Especially the scene with were the women were freed from their steel prisons. Imagine being forced to wear such a thing and have to life with it.
Yes, imagine...

I had just recently discovered my kinks and still was experimenting with denial. How it would feel wearing such a brutal piece of steel which only function is to deny your pleasure and being at mercy to whoever holds the key...
The first thing I did the next day was searching for pictures and videos of women in chastity belts.
I bought a pair nice grey panties so I could fantasize of wearing one and every time I touched my “chastity panties” I had to fight the urge to touch my throbbing cunny which left dark spots in the fabric. I didn't mind wearing them for two or three days, even it felt kinda dirty putting them back on just after having a shower. So I went to the shop and bought some more so I could wear a fresh one every day. Like you would clean a chastity belt daily as well. Also I “locked” them by putting a tiny padlock on them. Of course I could have simply pulled them down but for my mindset it was quite important that I had to “unlock” them first.

Of course Master knew about this fantasy when he started to train me although we haven't talked about it. But he knew what I was looking for on the internet and he had seen one of the locked panties in my toy box. So he put one and one together.

Every time he put me in denial I was ordered to wear one of the grey panties and when I was wearing one when I visited him he didn't let me cum. He edged me mercilessly until I begged him to let me cum but he just looked on my panties, told me "No" and pulled them back up.

Then he made me “lock” them again on me and later he put the small padlock on my septate hymen. First we experimented only in the penthouse and it felt interesting having something dangling between my legs / adding a nice pulling sensation down there. Also it felt intense when the panties pressed it against my cunny or how it moved while walking. Knowing that I was sitting like that in class with my friends around me made me really light headed.
Of course I had a key so I could remove it before gym class. Master didn't want to risk that I get hurt or that my classmates notice it under the shower afterwards.

During the time my kink for being denied and locked away grew more and more.
Until in 2018 Master finally had a fitting occasion to order a chastity belt, which ended in my denial diary.

I often wore it several times after my diary but because it was a quite cheap one it needed adjustment almost daily and didn't fit very well.
So after the ceremony Master decided that since this will be the last “panties” I will ever wear, at least during “LOCKtober” it would be nice to have a chastity belt that was made especially for me and therefore would fit perfectly. One that I could wear over over weeks or months. Maybe even years? I was a bit speechless but also very curious. I love being denied (way more than to cum) so when we talked about it I agreed immediately.

Master set an appointment at a company that produces custom made chastity belts (I didn't even know that there was a marked for custom ones) about a month after the ceremony. Of course we could have ordered a measuring kit and take the measurements in the safety of our home. But Master insisted that we go there personally so a professional would take my measurements. He said it's like getting a tailored suit, you don't take the measurement by yourself and hope for the best.
Also he told me to see it as part of my training. He want me to be comfortable in embarrassing situations and because it was nobody I know I trust my Owners with this decision. I love that he's mostly explained why he wanted me to do something and now he can just give me an order and I obey because I know he made sure that it was safe for me. I trust him completely with his decisions.

The company building was rather small but the people were really friendly and they have a nice show room for your inspration.
It was really interesting to see all the different models they have on display and it was fun trying the different models, even we already had a specific idea. But it was also highly embarrassing to talk to the woman about my preferences of being locked away.
So I got asked if I want a hip- or waist band, what kind of crotch belt, for long or short term wearing? Stuff like this.

I decided for a hip model; with super-ergonomic waist band; a continuous crotch belt with anus-hole and conical frontshild with urine holes and black silicone profile. Also a travel system so we can fold it for better storage.

The woman wrote down everything and told to undress, so she could take my measurements. The problem was that I don't wore any underwear, only leggings with a long dress and both had to go. I expected that I could just lift the dress and they would measure above the leggings. But to make it really fit they have to measure without pants of course. So I took off the dress and notice that the woman glimpsed on my bare little titties.
When I pulled down my leggings it was obvious that I wasn't wearing panties either because I left a small wet spot in my leggings.
Of course the first thing she noticed was my fur, it was obvious that it was not just “untrimmed” but unkempt for years. The woman told me that she would recommend to have it removed for hygienic reasons. I was ashamed but told her that it was part of my lifestyle and I'm not allowed to shave it.
She told me that it's okay, keeping the area hairless it just a recommendation. But we have to make sure that the covered area will get washed properly. We also have to think about that it could happen that a hair get stuck and cause some irritation or some hair will sneak between my labia and make me itchy down there. If that happens I could do nothing about and it will reduce the comfort.
Then she put the measurement belt (like a chastity belt made of fabric and with Velcro fastener) on me and adjusted everything.
She also told me that I have a quite prominent genital, with a big fanny hill and thick outer labia.
(Thanks for noticing and pointing out my most embarrassing feature. Do you think I don't know that?)
So she would advise to take the convex frontshield so my labia and fanny hill could nest quite comfortable in the crotch belt and wouldn't get squeezed like they would with the flat shield. It cost just a bit more and was absolutely worth it.
After about 15 minutes she had wrote down all my measurements and removed the fabric belt. I noticed that I made some damp spots in it and my cunt was very wet. I was so embarrassed but the woman said that it happens quite regularly.

After I got dressed she went through the order with us again. As I read the price I gasped – it was almost 900€ (or 1,000$ for my US-friends).
But Master agreed and told me that it's his present to me for the collaring ceremony. So if the woman didn't realize before she now knew what kind of status I have.

After about 18 days we got a call that my belt was ready to be picked up and since we were in the area we went there the same day.
I got locked away right in the store and it fit perfectly. It was a difference like day and night, compared with my old chastity belt.

Even it was really expensive I don't regret it for a minute because if I get locked away I know I won't have any problems wearing it for long times.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 12-15-2023, 02:23 PM   #19
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for another beautyful chapter of your story.

(Would you mind sharing a link to the model of your chastity belt?)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 12-16-2023, 04:54 AM   #20
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Thank you for another beautyful chapter of your story.

(Would you mind sharing a link to the model of your chastity belt?)
Thank you very much

Here is the link:
https://www.my-steel.de/total-chasti...hole-for-women

I have the hip-style because it's way easier to hide under clothes. The waist-type covers the navel so if you are wearing a crop top it's clearly visible

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 12-17-2023, 08:29 AM   #21
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Everyday life of an everyday pet

You may be interested in how someone who decided to be the pet for her husband / Master and the woman that replaced me as his wife / Mistress does spend their days.

Well, it started with the question if Master expected me to have a regular job. The answer, that he and Mistress earn enough money to provide a decent standard of living and it's not necessary that I have to get as job as well, was quite a relieve.
So I asked to have a 24/7-PTE relationship – means that I became their property, absolutely don't have any rights any more and I'm nothing else than their pet. Everything I had ever owned is now theirs, they decide what's best for me and since I wanted to be a pet (namely a dog) everything even remotely considered “human” became a privilege. But that also means they are responsible for me.

Since my Owners do not allow me to have a job it gives me plenty of time.
Time that I don't want to waste by waiting at home until my Owners come back from work. So, as I said before, during that time I'm more like a stay at home wife, even now I would prefer being addressed as "slave". Or "maid" if you want to be polite.
It doesn't matter what I'm called, important is that I'm giving my best so they don't have to lift a finger when they come home. I think that was considered normal few decades ago, the man has a job while the woman take care of the home and children if they have one. I've the feeling that since this somehow changed, society slowly went down. So, fuck feminism, embrace traditionalism.

My daily duties depend on if we have a workday or if it's weekend / holiday / vacation.
The later mostly depend on what my Owners decide, so I will focus on the workdays.

During workdays I must sleep in my dog hose in the dungeon. On the other days I can be invited to the master bedroom and sleep in my doggy bed, which first was quite regularly but now is limited to special occasions like Christmas or my birthday. So yes, mostly I sleep in my dog house.
During the week I get up at 5.30am, wash myself, brush my teeth, comp my hair (all of it) and put in my tail-plug before crawling to the master bedroom to wake up my Owners. Then I wait in the hallway to be inspected – standing straight, feet shoulder wide apart and hands behind my head.
Like this: https://www.restrainedelegance.com/p...6IMG_9239d.jpg except that I'm not standing on tiptoes.

If Master is satisfied with my appearance I will get my required morning edges. If he's not satisfied I have to turn around, feet wide apart and hands on the wall so he can punish me. Then I will get my morning edges as well, so I start my day nice wet and horny.

For the edges he stand behind me, so I can lean against him while he puts his hand between my legs to rub my clit and pussy in general. After a while he slips two fingers inside me and start massaging my insides. At the moment I'm in training to suppress my orgasm, so I have to say when I'm at the edge and then hold it while Master keeps stimulating me. I have a minute resting time between each edge – four times in total. Mistress measures the time I managed to hold each edge, if the time is to low (< 6 seconds at the moment) she will slap my cunt afterwards. During the last weeks the time I could hold my edges increased slowly but steadily. But training will get harder over time and the goal is increase it from 70 to 100 edges per week.

Normally, after being inspected and edged, I get locked into my chastity belt and get my tail back. Then I'm going prepare breakfast and set the table while Master and Mistress take a shower and get dressed. During breakfast I squat next to his chair and wait for them to eat. Sometimes Master feeds me some sausage or other food while Mistress tells him not to spoil me because dogs shouldn't be fed at the table.
But my Owners eat first and I'm not eating before they have finished breakfast. Only then I'm allowed to crawl to the feeding area next to the cabinet were I'm eating my bowl of oatmeal.

Before leaving to work Master picks out the clothes and the plug I have to wear if I have to leave the penthouse to go shopping. If there is no need to go shopping he doesn't lay out some clothes because then I'm not leaving the penthouse during the day. It's so simple that even a dumb animal like me can understand this. But under no circumstances I'm allowed to leave the house without something in my ass, so I can't forget that I'm owned all the time, even in public or when visiting my family or friends.

When they have left for work it's the part were we kinda “break protocol” because then I do the things that a normal pet won't do and it would be the task of a slave / maid. But as I said, it would be a waste of time just sitting here for ten hours doing nothing while my Owners have to cook, go grocery shopping, and clean everything when they come home from work. Otherwise it would be very boring for me and reduce the time for play in the evening.

So I'm cleaning the penthouse during my Owners absence and I got a time schedule which room has to be cleaned on which day. Housework that can be done on all fours (like the daily vacuuming and wiping all floors) must to be done on all fours.
On Monday I clean the living room, Tuesday the kitchen got a cleaning and I do some laundry, Wednesday I clean my Owners bathroom and “mine” while the Toilets are also cleaned on Monday and Friday. Thursday I tidy up the Dungeon, put some new sheets on my mattress and wash my blanket and do some laundry again. Friday I'm cleaning the masters bedroom so my Owners can start the weekend in a fresh bed and tidy room. Also it's the only day that I'm allowed to enter the room without being invited by Master or Mistress. Of course, if they had a satisfying night it could happen that I also have to change the sheets the next morning even it's not Friday.

From spring to late autumn it also part of my duties to take care of the roof garden and roof terrace. But during the week it's mostly just watering the plants while the rest we do all together - the chairs and table are way to heavy for me.
It's really fun to turn this roof in an “oasis of relaxation” every spring with the people you love and we laugh a lot while doing so. Also there's something primal about crouching naked in front of a plant pot, with your hands in the soil while growing flowers and vegetables. I really like this time of the year. Last year we've even build a box so we had our own patch of lawn, but sadly it drowned in October because of heavy rain.
During summer we spend most evenings in the roof garden and even have a whirlpool there. Of course I get quite a tan when exposed to the sun and my mother "scold" me every year because my skin got so dark (white skin is considered beautiful in Asia). Thank god she didn't noticed that I never got any tan lines in the last five years. Except for the tan lines my chastity belt leaves behind.

Every three hours I have set toilet breaks which I can use to pee. Of course I mustn't just go to the bathroom but have to inform Master about it. He can't deny it (because if a dog gotta go it gotta go) but a good dog let its owner know about its need to pee. Often he or Mistress gave me a video call so they can watch me squatting in the shower tub in “my” bathroom or, during summer in the designated “pee-area” on the roof and wash myself afterwards as good as possible the belt allows.

As said before, if necessary I go grocery shopping. Since I not allowed to own anything any more I have a credit card in my name, but it's Masters bank account and I have to show him every receipt in the evening. Of course I can buy stuff for myself but I have to ask him first and then I have to pay him back in form of getting spanked – one Euro equals one spank. I once lost a receipt over 107€ and had to pay it back in full. I never lost one again.

So if I leave the penthouse I crawl to the vestibule, remove my tail and replace it with the generously lubed plug Master decided for me. I simply push it through the anal-hole of my crotch belt into my butt. I have to lube the plug so much since I can't get it back out while belted because I can't really grab it through the hole. Then I take a picture, send it to Master to thank him for providing me clothes and owning me and get dressed.

I take the stairs down, get the shopping caddy out of the basement and walk to the supermarket. When I come back I put the caddy in the elevator and take the stairs back up. I bring the caddy inside, undress in the vestibule and bring all the goods to the kitchen. Then I go back to the vestibule, get dressed again and bring the caddy back into the basement. Afterwards I go back up, undress again and mostly it's time to prepare dinner then.
So when my Owners come home they can sit down and eat after a long day at work.

Of course the daily routines takes less than the ten hours a day my Owners are not present, so I have some time for myself which I use to browse the internet to educate myself and keep informed about what's happening in the world. This is important for Master because when we go to an event with his colleagues I will accompany him and from a man in his position they expect a smart woman on his side, not a dumb bitch. Also he's not the guy that likes this types of women and if the only thing I had to offer was my body he would be bored to death.
So, often he gives me a topic to inform myself or I have to give him a short news report about what happened during the day.

Before my Owners take the elevator to the penthouse they ring the bell downstairs, giving me enough time to crawl to the door and greet them them like the well behaved dog that I am. For this I kneel in front of the door to the vestibule and as soon as it opens I bend forward until my forehead touches the floor while slightly raising my butt at the same time. I found this position on the internet and loved it immediately. It's so wonderfully submissive and shows my devotion towards my Owners. They were quite surprised when I greeted them this way for the first time but loved it as well.
It's this one: https://www.restrainedelegance.com/p...6IMG_9359d.jpg

Master then unlocks my chastity belt, removes the plug and gives me time to wash myself down there so I'm all clean for the following inspection. Afterwards I get my tail-plug and often I get belted again.
In the meantime Mistress checks if I did my cleaning duties properly. If she is not satisfied I have time to clean while they are eating and my food will be either cold then or if nothing is left I will stay hungry. But mostly we eat dinner together because I take my duties serious. One day after cleaning the bathroom I forgot to return the wash bowl, soap and a clean towel for Mistress to clean her genital. Even I corrected my mistake immediately, I had to lick her clean for a whole week after peeing and that was a lesson to remember for me.

Of course I don't sit at the table with them and plates and cutlery are out of question for me. Although I get the same food as my Owners for dinner, the meat it's already pre-cut to fit into my bowl so I can just eat it and don't have to rip it apart like a wild animal. But as I stated above, the feeding area is off to the side, next to a big cabinet were I can't see the table and my Owners were not disgusted or annoyed by seeing me devouring my food. I have to admit, kneeling on the floor and eating from a bowl was difficult the first days, especially not using my hands. It's so degrading and dehumanizing that my cunt throbs and drips violently.
After dinner I clear the table, load the dishwasher and wash my bowl. Only then, at the very end, I can go an wash my face.

In the evening we watch TV, during summer we relax in the whirlpool or we just take a walk in the streets or in the woods.
Often we play some games in which I have to find and retrieve Mistress panties that she hid somewhere. We build a small parcour or I have to catch M&M's with my snout. Of course we do some sexual stuff as well and mostly it's dedicated to my training or just for fun. Mostly it's more fun for my Owners.
Lately we're doing some kind of “tug of war”. For this I get my golf-ball-sized anal-beads inserted in my ass and I have to tense my sphincter to keep them in while my Owners try to pull them out. This way we train the muscle there so my butt hole stays nice and tight. It can be exhausting but I feel that my butt hole got a better grip already.

Of course this hole should not only be tight but also flexible. So, later in de evening I have to do my “anal meditation” by sitting 30 minutes on my anal cone to stretch my butt hole.
First of all I get an enema so my insides are clean and I don't soil the cone. I lube it up, my butt hole as well and squat over the tip. Then I lower myself slowly until the tip touches by anus. I relax and lowering myself more, letting this nice shape carefully invading and stretching me. Mostly when the cone is halfway in I have to grab my knees to keep my hands form wandering to my nipples or clit. Often I start quivering because my denied cunt gets quite angry and sends spasm through my whole body. Mistress also loves pointing out when my plump and unshaven dark pussy starts throbbing violently.
Lately Master films me during this and it's obvious that while sitting there with my ass stretched out to the maximum my intelligence drops below zero. Like it has dripped out of that pulsating wet hole between my spread legs.
The first times I have done this in a corner, facing the wall so I could focus on my submission. Now I doing this meditation in the middle of the living room on the coffee table because I have to get used to being watched doing this shameful activity. My Owners will walk around all the time and look how my butt wrapped around the huge cone or make fun about my uncontrollably throbbing cunt. When I close my eyes I really feel like I'm on display. Sometimes I don't even realize that the time is up and my Owners just let me enjoy it for few more minutes.
After my meditation I slowly lift from the cone that forcefully kept my butt open to 10cm / 4in for the last 30 minutes. Of course my Owners then what to examinate the result so I show them my gaping butt hole before cleaning my “training utensils” and wiping the table.

Around 8pm it's time for my evening edges so I can end the day the same way I had started it, desperate and horny. Of course Mistress will check how long I can hold the edge again and punish me for the ones I couldn't hold long enough. After that we watch a movie (I love the old action film from the 80s and 90s and of course I have a thing for Disney films). Sometimes, on very rare occasions I'm allowed on the sofa, where I place my head on Masters lap and he softly caress my butt cheeks. But mostly I just sit on a pillow next to the sofa.
Around 10:30pm it's time for my night routine. I'm led to “my” bathroom (the small one attached to the dungeon) and I have the chance to empty my bowels, if not done before the anal training, but not to pee. That I have to do squatting in the shower tub and subsequently I have to stand with my feet apart and my hands pressed against the wall so Master could wash me properly. Afterwards he rubs me dry, blow-dry my hair and bring me to the bed in the dungeon to comb my hair which I absolutely love. We cuddle a bit and talk about the day.
After that Master orders me to go into my dog house. I can read a book or take my laptop to answer my PM, write my diary or simply browse the internet. Or I could just sleep, how I spend this time is up to me but have to stay in there.

So, that's my regular day and I hope you enjoyed having a small glimpse of how this well-trained pet spends it

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 12-17-2023, 06:18 PM   #22
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

Very nice. Reading your full journey i'm very impressed at how far you've come.

Last orgasm Dec. 4, 2023 l Denied until April 23, 2024
Edges since last orgasm: 6907 l Add thread edges : 3335/10206
People who have seen me fully naked this year: 40

PM Dares l Likes, Limits, Toys l Rules l AMA l Clothes
All public dares are posted on my blog
PetiteEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 01:45 AM   #23
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteEmma View Post
Very nice. Reading your full journey i'm very impressed at how far you've come.
Thank you very much

I guess most people wouldn't understand why I, an educated woman, gave up everything to willingly became property. I know you can't really own humans in Germany, but you know what I mean. About seven years ago it all started as a play maybe a dream, being really owned was more something I fantasized about.
Yet, as arousing this fantasy was, it also frightened me and it took quite a few hurdles to accept myself and this strange desire.

But several attempts showed us (Master, Mistress and me) that I'm not capable of a normal “vanilla” relationship. Like everybody I need love, but that's not enough. I don't want a partner, someone equal. I need loving and strict but caring Owners.
I crave the humiliating aspect of being treated like an animal and not like a human. And I absolutely love being owned.
I don't think that any of us had planned such a development or hat foreseen it, although I'm not unhappy with it.

So, let's get back to the original question how this shy girl that was afraid to touch herself became the proud pet that I'm now.

Did I find an answer?
No.

For the last ten months I checked and shared all the waypoints and every decision that I made, from the idea of being owned, over exploring and embracing my fetishes to the collaring ceremony. While reading my “denial diary” again I realised that during that time I slowly slipped deeper into submission. But I couldn't make out the point were the path spit and I decided to become a pet.
Maybe I'm just build this way, maybe I took a “different exit” in live or maybe I have a calling in life that I can't and don't need to understand.
So maybe one of you have found it, but at the same time I ask myself if I really care that I didn't find an answer?
No, not any more.

In the past I often had reservations when I was asked to do something unpleasant. But Master made it clear to me that, since the ceremony, I am no longer a "normal" woman and have officially chosen this life for myself. With all it's consequences.
Moreover, as my owner he also duties, just as every other person who keeps a pet must also take responsibility for it.
So, when I said that I don't have any rights it's not the whole truth. Of course I don't have any “human” rights because that would be silly.

But I realised that I have the right not to care about unpleasant decisions.
I don't make them, so they are not my responsibility any more. Of course I have to follow the rules. But at the same time my Owners have to and will make sure that I'm not given a command that is against these rules or my limits.

And most important, I have the right to be trained properly.
Sometimes I simply need a firm hand and discipline. Punishing me to correct unwanted behaviour or disrespect is not abuse. It shows Master cares enough to want to correct me. It shows love. It shows a presence in my life, that I'm seen and heard. Because the opposite of love is not hate - it’s neglect.

So even someone would judge me (my family definitely will), you can't deny that it's a happy and peaceful life.
I enjoy what I have become and looking forward what ever my Owners will decide for me

So, since I didn't find an answer I will turn this thing in a kind of open diary now.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 12-18-2023, 02:23 AM   #24
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Because the opposite of love is not hate - it’s neglect.
Beautifully said.

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-11-2024, 07:38 AM   #25
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Dignity is overrated - being replaced by a better woman.

As I said, this is now a diary and I will not bore you with some average stuff but things that were a bit more special. So this may seem to be just small events but these events helped me a lot to enjoy and understand my place.

Master knew that the collaring ceremony was something I took very serious, even more than the actual wedding and he changed his mindset from treating this as “pet-play” to treating me as his pet immediately. I learned that on the first day, like I wrote already.
But shortly before the wedding I could see some minor changes in Mistress behaviour. She started to be a bit nervous and it lasted until the first day after the ceremony. I guess she was expecting that, after the Master and his pet became husband and wife there would be no more room for her. We had talked about this and assured her that this won't happen, but she still was concerned.
But then she saw how Master treated me on the first day and it evaporated her worries.

She realized that Master acts according to my wishes to see me as his pet and that he will treat me like that from now on.
But also she knew that he is a married man and as such he need a wife on his side, not a pet. So she decided to fill this vacant spot.
She always have been the woman in this household, now she made sure that she would be seen as the wife.

Before the ceremony I often walked because it was much easier. But after the ceremony I was shown the penthouse while crawling on all fours and since I had chosen to be a pet, she decided that from now I always have crawl. Standing or walking on my hind legs got strictly limited. That's why she bought the wrist and knee pads for me and it doesn't matter that it made my life more difficult.
Also spending my live on all fours has the pleasant secondary effect that my Owners can look down on me while I must look up to them

But for the meals I was sitting back on the table with them. And Mistress thought this was wrong, I could see it in her face.
Every time I sat down she looked at me like I was offending her with my sole presence, but was not sure how she could ban me from the table.

When Master went on a business trip Mistress made me eat from my dog bowl. Before that it was just a funny accessory, not something I really used.
One evening, while we were watching TV, I was eating some M&M's and placed the regular wooden bowl next to me on the floor. Without hesitation Mistress got up and placed my dog bowl next to me in which she poured the sweets. I still was allowed to grab them with my hands and don't had to eat them like a dog, but I know that this would be the beginning of making me eat like one. Every evening my share of the sweets, potato chips or gummy bears were served in my steel dog bowl while Mistress used the nice wood one.
Later she decided that I had to use my dog bowl instead of the porcelain one to eat my breakfast, but I still was allowed to sit on the table. I guess she didn't want to overdo it for the beginning.
When Master was back and saw me eating my oatmeal from my dog bowl he looked at me bewildered but didn't say anything while Mistress giggled.

Later Mistress comment that dogs normally don't sit at the table and since I was eating from my bowl...
I looked at Master and placed my bowl on the floor and continued eating my breakfast like it was normal for me. But I was still using a spoon and for dinner I was sitting on the table again.
After few days I renounced the spoon for breakfast, I wanted to eat like the dog that I am. It was quite messy and although Master looked at me in disgust it was funny and arousing. I tried it again the next day and because I made a mess again without saying a word Master took my bowl and placed it in the “feeding area”. In the evening, after cooking dinner, I arranged the food nicely on the plates for my Owners while I simply scraped mine into the bowl.
At the table my Owners looked at me, completely disgusted, while I grinned happily. Without saying a word Master took my bowl (but left the cutlery at the table), placed it on the floor next to the big cabinet and told me that if I want to eat like a dog I can do it. But not while sitting on the same table with humans.

Of course we talked about this (communication is very important, especially when you dehumanize someone) and from that moment I was only allowed to eat from my bowl in the designated feeding area. Master even bought a nice mat so I didn't soil the nice hardwood floor.

I was peeing like a dog and sleeping in my dog house before, have a tail and dog ears, now I was crawling and eating like one - my metamorphosis to become a pet was done. There was almost nothing human about my behaviour anymore. It's perfect

But I always remembered how nervous Mistress became when she realized that Master and me are getting married. I talked about that with him and decided it would be nice to give her something that shows her she will always be part of our live. And that nothing will ever change that.

As the first wedding day came closer I realized that I don't see this day as something special. For me it's just the day my last name changed and not like the collaring ceremony which was the day my whole life changed. But I thought that it was the perfect time to give Mistress the present I had chosen.

So on my wedding day I handed Mistress an copy of my wedding ring. Of course I know the meaning of this present and the consequences.
It was not just sign of my utterly submission to my Owners but also to show her my recognition that she had replaced me as the wife and that I accepted my place as the pet.

When I put the ring on her finger she promised me that she will never see and never treat me as something different than their family dog.

Afterwards Master kissed his wife and started to undress her, because he wanted to see how she looked wearing nothing except for the ring. When she removed her dress I gasped because underneath it she wore some nice white bridal-lingerie. Maybe it was just coincidence, maybe Master told her or but it doesn't matter. Seeing Mistress like this made me really happy, she is the woman, the wife, Master deserve and it's only right that she replaced me
Once my mother told me I could be anything – my Owners know that I'm just a pet. I still wear my ring as well, but see myself only as a wife on paper.

So, it was done, I had thrown away the last bit of dignity that I had.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 01-16-2024, 04:14 PM   #26
P_Murrath

This just makes me sad...

likes: chastity, orgasm control, private humiliation, orgasm denial, edging
limits: permanent, blood, public, friends, illegal
P_Murrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to P_Murrath for this post:
Old 01-17-2024, 04:19 AM   #27
Koppel

Sport Shuttlecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Murrath View Post
It does seem very unhealthy...

limits: public (semi is acceptable), pics/webcam, friends/family,pee, poo

Looking for hot females to be my extreme slaves.
PM ME.
Koppel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 04:25 AM   #28
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Murrath View Post
Hi

Sorry to hear that.
But it don't have to, it's just part of our play.

We had talked about it for almost a month and we evaluate several time per week how the last days went and what we expect from each other.

I have a huge humiliation kink that I can't deny and my people know and care about that. We have a wonderful communication and take care of each others needs, sorry if it sound otherwise. We're moving inside a frame that I set (my limits and boundaries), sometimes we get close to it, sometimes we may even push it a bit. But my folks wouldn't step over theses boundaries without my permission.

I'll try to express that more in future reports
Thanks for the note

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 01-22-2024, 10:31 AM   #29
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I'm surprised...

This is the first time I see any of GD's threads rated 3-stars. Usually, people rate a thread only if they want to show their appreciation. This time, apparently, someone decided to intentionally lower the rating (I know for sure, having myself given 5 stars).

I guess this is because Pet Ra doesn't hold back in her writing, as well as she doesn't refrain in her real life** from experiences that most of us (me included) would deem way too extreme. Someone maybe got offended, or thought of this story as the account of an abusive relationship. But Pet Ra herself stated very clearly, and not just one time:
- that she has chosen this way of life
- that she feels happy this way
- that she and her owners discussed every single aspect of their unusual life, making adjustments, changing route, and stopping altogether when needed, and that they did it multiple times on their way
- that often, Master himself was the one stopping the game, asking if everything was ok, that what was happening was really what Pet Ra desired, and making her aware of issues that she herself didn't see.

This is more than most of the people experiment, or can ask for, in their "normal" life.

So, really, I don't get it. It seems like a public display of non-requested concern, and it reeks of a judgmental attitude

I just hope that it doesn't hold back our Pet to tell her story, if she wants. I know I would be glad if she decided to go on

---------

** Granted that all of this is real, and not a fantasy. But this is beyond the point, and frankly, I don't give a damn, if it's so well written... And if it really was a fantasy, the whole point of worrying for the presumed "unhealthiness" of this life arrangement, or feeling "sad" about it, is totally out-of-focus

Polimorphous perverse.

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 01-22-2024 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-24-2024, 12:58 AM   #30
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Thank you very much for your post.
Also I want to thank GivingWantingDares for his encouraging PM.
I really appreciating it

I've talked about it with my Owners again and since P_Murrath and Koppel don't care to elucidate their opinion any further we decided that we don't care about it either.
Even that approximately ten low ratings "magically appeared" make me chuckle now

On the other hand I think it's quite funny that Koppel states in his signature that he's "looking for an extreme slave" but now goes full social justice warrior and get offended on my behalf. Guess the "extreme" he could offer is a OTK spanking - yes, I'm mocking him here

Edit: I also want to thank stubenkueken1984 as well for his PM.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 01-27-2024 at 07:11 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity belt, orgasm control, pet training