Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2021, 08:37 PM   #856
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Day 1 of 24 to complete everything else - Mooo

This slut's denial time has been deemed useless as her greedy cunt seems to cum on its own with little or no direct help. All edges are to be converted to pussy spanks ad a rate of 5 to 1 so I not have 1375 pussy spanks to complete. Ruins will stay ruins. I have no set time limit, though will try to get everything completed in the remaining denial time of 24 days. -mooooooo

This slut had 3 accidental orgasms this afternoon/evening 2 of which she was not even touching herself directly.

Pussy spanks done: 200
Pussy spanks to be done: 1175

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 40 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 648

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 25 to each
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 638

Ruins done: 10
Ruins left to be done: 80

Current Punishments in play still:

From Chat for extra orgasms:

1. Ok 40 slaps to pussy in 4 groups of ten saying "MOOO, I'm a cum hungry slut, MOOO" and listen to justin beiber for 5 hours (this was done today over and above the above spanks - mooooo my ears are still bleeding.)moooo

2. Fit as many ice cubes in my pussy as possible and let them all melt.

3. Drive naked

4. Add clips on nipples and clit for duration of ice melting.

Punishments from Thread 2 pending:

Mooooo

Punishments for missing MOOOOs,

Use your milking machine on your pussy and especially clit for 10 minutes. If you don't cum, spank your pussy 10 times. If you do cum, spank your pussy for each time you cum. Moo every time you cum and after each spank. I completed this punishment this morning and my greedy pussy did cum 3 times during the ten minutes of being hooked up to the milker. This was done independant of other punishments currently in play. I Mooooed three tims after each orgasm.

Thankyou Thursday for this punishment. Mooooooo
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -

Last edited by FarmgalT; 05-04-2021 at 06:22 AM.
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:09 AM   #857
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

I think you've missed the "Mooo" at the end

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thursday for this post:
Old 05-04-2021, 05:15 AM   #858
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

j
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I think you've missed the "Mooo" at the end
I added moooo to all,the bits that changed from previous posting.
Moooo
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 05-04-2021, 06:31 AM   #859
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Day 2 of 24 Moooo

This slut's denial time has been deemed useless as her greedy cunt seems to cum on its own with little or no direct help. All edges are to be converted to pussy spanks ad a rate of 5 to 1 so I not have 1375 pussy spanks to complete. Ruins will stay ruins. I have no set time limit, though will try to get everything completed in the remaining denial time of 24 days. -mooooooo

Pussy spanks done: 250
Pussy spanks to be done: 1125

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 80 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 608

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 50 to each
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 613

Ruins done: 12
Ruins left to be done: 78

1. Ok 40 slaps to pussy in 4 groups of ten saying "MOOO, I'm a cum hungry slut, MOOO" and listen to justin beiber for 5 hours (this was done today over and above the above spanks - mooooo my ears are still bleeding.)moooo

2. Fit as many ice cubes in my pussy as possible and let them all melt.

3. Drive nakedI will be drving naked today for about 4 hours round trip, kinda scared about this. Mooo.

4. Add clips on nipples and clit for duration of ice melting.

Mooooo

Use your milking machine on your pussy and especially clit for 10 minutes. If you don't cum, spank your pussy 10 times. If you do cum, spank your pussy for each time you cum. Moo every time you cum and after each spank. I completed this punishment this morning and my greedy pussy did cum 3 times during the ten minutes of being hooked up to the milker. This was done independant of other punishments currently in play. I Mooooed three times after each orgasm.

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 05-05-2021, 07:12 AM   #860
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Day 3 Spankland

To those who still take a peak at this busted slut's thread....Hi!

Pussy spanks done: 350
Pussy spanks to be done: 1025

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 120 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 568

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 100 50 to each
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 563

Ruins done: 5
Ruins left to be done: 73

2. Fit as many ice cubes in my pussy as possible and let them all melt.I did this last night and was able to get 15 of the half circle refirgerator made ice cubes in me. Holy shit that was cold!!! The cold water kinda numbed my clit from the binder clip placed on them and nipples per number 4 below. I had to take a hot bath after they melted and hold my pussy open to the water, which hurt.... to warm up.

3. Drive nakedI will be drving naked today for about 4 hours round trip, kinda scared about this. Mooo. I completed this yesterday 4 hours of naked freeway driving. I did not get pulled over though a few truckers did honk, and imwas asked to pull over by one woman trucker, but did not as was late for meeting. This was scary and hot, but was petrified I would be oulled over.

4. Add clips on nipples and clit for duration of ice melting.please see number 2. Completed.

Mooooo

From Pain Slut Joe:
150 lines saying, " MOOO, I'm a cum hungry slut, MOOO."
I have completed 105 of the lines. In cursive.

Use your milking machine on your pussy and especially clit for 10 minutes. If you don't cum, spank your pussy 10 times. If you do cum, spank your pussy for each time you cum. Moo every time you cum and after each spank. I completed this punishment this morning and my greedy pussy did cum 3 times during the ten minutes of being hooked up to the milker. This was done independant of other punishments currently in play. I Mooooed three times after each orgasm.

Last edited by FarmgalT; 05-05-2021 at 07:16 AM.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:48 PM   #861
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post

From Pain Slut Joe:
150 lines saying, " MOOO, I'm a cum hungry slut, MOOO."
I have completed 105 of the lines. In cursive
Since it is taking so long to complete, for the remaining lines, do them in block letters with your weak hand - still while naked and kneeling and add a clothes pin on each nipple, ear lobe and 2 on tongue. For every drop of drool that lands on your lines, add 2 more lines to your total...

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 05-05-2021, 09:36 PM   #862
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Since it is taking so long to complete, for the remaining lines, do them in block letters with your weak hand - still while naked and kneeling and add a clothes pin on each nipple, ear lobe and 2 on tongue. For every drop of drool that lands on your lines, add 2 more lines to your total...
I have already finished the lines, but will do another 35 as you indicated in penance.

Thanks you!!!
Moo

Old 05-07-2021, 11:17 PM   #863
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default 6 SIX had two days off from Pussy Spanks

How is anyone who is reading this! Back to pussy spanks today!!!!!! in spades!!! post and say hi if you read this

This slut's denial time has been deemed useless as her greedy cunt seems to cum on its own with little or no direct help. All edges are to be converted to pussy spanks ad a rate of 5 to 1 so I not have 1375 pussy spanks to complete. Ruins will stay ruins. I have no set time limit, though will try to get everything completed in the remaining denial time of 24 days.

Pussy spanks done: 350
Pussy spanks to be done: 1025

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 240 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 404

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 400 50 to each
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 244

Ruins done: 5
Ruins left to be done: 73

no punishments in play at moment Thank Goodness!
T

Old 05-07-2021, 11:19 PM   #864
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@FarmgalT ... do you ever sleep?

( And your inbox is full ... )
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 11:50 PM   #865
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default yes sometimes i sleep

I fixed the inbox issue. thanks for pointing it out though!!!
T

Old 05-08-2021, 03:11 AM   #866
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
I fixed the inbox issue. thanks for pointing it out though!!!
T
You forgot to "Moooooo" in the last 2 replies so I will be sending you 2 punishments ... told ya that you needed some sleep!!! (Maybe I should incorporate that in your punishment ... how does a week of sleep sound? LOL)
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 05-08-2021, 04:34 AM   #867
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A week of sleep? Sounds lovely! How's the pussy feeling after all those spanks farmgal?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:48 AM   #868
Al3x

Here’s one from me enjoy

Likes: bdsm, piss play (no drinking) forced orgasm, light pain, bladder control, anal and diapers.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94765

Love being forced to wet my diaper

Kik: James1245789
Btw my kik is glitched and won’t show me my new messages if anyone knows how to fix this let me know
Al3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:27 PM   #869
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
You forgot to "Moooooo" in the last 2 replies so I will be sending you 2 punishments ... told ya that you needed some sleep!!! (Maybe I should incorporate that in your punishment ... how does a week of sleep sound? LOL)
A week of sleep?? Oy not fun! I am sorry but the Moo reuirment ended on tuesday last. Please send the punishents thiugh as I am sure that I deserve them!

Thank you!
T

Old 05-08-2021, 10:33 PM   #870
Maximilian Jenius

Okay yeah I'll add one.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk