Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2021, 05:26 PM   #1
redcamel
getDare Addict

Default [Half Fiction] Story of Lea

This is a story partially non fiction, since part of the things I tell happened for real, and part are fiction, because I added some products of fantasy. That's why I invented the Half Fiction prefix (I apologize in advance if I have broken any rule with this). This is my first story, hope you'll like it. Since english isn't my native language, any hint to make the text more correct is welcome.

Chapter 1 - The beginning

I knew Lea some years ago... I was 20 y/old, she one year older. We met the first time at a restaurant, in a company of common friends. I noticed such a fine slim and tall girl, with long wavy blonde hairs, a sweet face with green eyes and few light-colored freckles. During dinner we were seated close by, so we had the opportunity to talk, the common talk of people who meet for the first time at a dinner with friends, but what struck me about her was her shy and almost sad smile, and her clothing that seemed to be chosen specifically to not show her body: a large sweater and an equally wide and long skirt up to mid-calf. After that first time we had the opportunity to meet several other times, always in the company of mutual friends, for an aperitif, a dinner, a cinema, but our conversations were generic and she always showed that shy and modest attitude, and behave as if she was trying to hide her body losing it into loose clothing. Once I talked about her with a common friend, and she said that Lea was the only child of elderly parents, her father died when she was 12 years old, and now she was still living with her mother. Not only: her mother was old, not in good health, but with a strong and prevaricating character she demanded that her daughter take care of her and her needs practically all the time, she had made all the boys who approached her flee, and forced Lea to live as if she were a nurse dedicated only to taking care of her. For her part Lea was too shy and insecure to oppose, and therefore she had ended up submitting to the will of her mother, and had accepted this state of affairs as natural, losing all self-confidence and considering herself not up to par or in any case not worthy of live a normal girl life. The friends were trying to help her, bringing she out of home the rare opportunities her mother allowed her, but she was day by day becoming less incline to go out for fun. Her friends tried to help her, taking her out the rare times that her mother allowed it (always ensuring that they would go out with only female friends, and that there were no boys), but day by day she was less and less inclined to go out, knowing that her mother didn't like. In fact, the opportunities to see Lea became increasingly rare and then I never had the opportunity to meet her again. After about three years I learned that her mother was dead, but I didn't even get to see her on that occasion.

I was surprised when, after another couple of years I received a call from her:

- Hi, I'm Lea, do you remember me? How are you? Do I disturb you?
- Hi Lea, of course I remember you, you don't bother me at all. I'm fine, thanks, and you?
- Not so bad, thanks. I'm sorry to disturb you, I have a problem, and a friend told that probably you could help me and gave me your number, I said her that I didn't want to bother you, but she insisted a lot that I ask you to help me...
- No problem Lea, if I can I'll gladly help you, what's the problem?
- Well... I have to do a competition to obtain a job, and one of the subjects is chemistry... Hellen told me that you know chemistry well, and for sure would be so kind to help me studying...
- Of course, I'll help you Lea, when you will have the competition?
- In a couple of months...
- Ok, come to my house tomorrow 9pm, and we will see what we can do, ok?
- Ok, thanks so much, you're so kind. See you tomorrow.

The evening after she came at my house, we greeted each other cordially, and I lead her in the basement, where I have my books and a kind of office with a big table. I noticed that she wasn't changed at all, the same shy attitude, the same loose clothing, the same long wavy blonde hairs, the same sweet face. We talked about her study needs and established a program: we would have met two evenings at week, at my house, for a couple of hours of study. For the first five weeks we would have studied, then for the last three weeks we would have made some examination simulations, with me questioning her. When she left, she seemed clearly relieved and more comfortable.

During the first five weeks of study, she applied herself diligently, and seeing us so often she also began to seem less shy and a little comfortable, but always remained very reserved. For my part, I found our encounters pleasant, and I began to bear badly her way of dressing, that did not let me understand much of her physique. She was a beautiful girl, tall and slender, I wouldn't have minded admiring a few more details, but the maximum she unwittingly allowed was one evening to raise her skirt slightly, barely baring her knees (and as soon as she noticed that I had looked down she lowered her skirt blushing) and another evening to show up in a blouse and a V-neck sweater, but all I could guess was the confirmation that she had small boobs. So, the last time we met before starting the examinations simulations, I said her:

- Ok Lea, next week we will start the examinations simulation
- Ok!
- My advice is to dress in a way that could put the examiner in a positive attitude
i said jokingly, she suddenly blushed, then quickly left slurring
- It's late, I have to go now, see you

The following week I was wondering if my hint of how to dress had made her so uncomfortable that she would have never show up again, but she arrived perfectly on time, and in a good mood. To my chagrin nothing had changed in the way she dressed, only that she was wearing the V-neck sweater tonight. We sat and I started questioning her, starting with easy questions, that soon became more and more difficult, not only technically, but also because I started putting pressure on her, raising my voice and giving her little time to respond, hurrying her. During the examination I was sitting and she was standing, and she started blushing, babbling, and giving wrong answers... at one point she leaned towards the table to show me a chemical formula on the book, unaware that this way, thanks of the looseness of her shirt and sweater, she was giving me a full view inside her neckline showing practically up to her navel. I enjoyed the view for some seconds, then I shouted:

- MISS, ARE YOU TRYING TO BRIBE THE EXAMINER SHOWING HIM YOUR TITS?

She jumped up, bringing her hands to her chest to close the neckline, and with her face bright red started babbling

- No... I don't... please.....

I smiled

- Lea, it's ok, it's ok, don't worry, it was just part of the simulation, just to check how much you can stand a tough question...
- But I was ACTUALLY showing you my tits... Oh my God, what a shame, I'm so sorry...

She looked really shocked at the idea to have shown me her tits, so I smiled again trying to calm her down

- Lea, it's ok, it can happen, it's not a problem... and don't worry, you didn't show me your tits, your bra did its job and saved their decency

But she gathered her things and ran away stammering "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ....".

Last edited by redcamel; 10-05-2021 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Fixed some grammar issues
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
d/s