Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #1
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Default 20 f please give me embarrassing dares to do

Hi everyone, i'm home for the summer and so up for some truths and dares if anyone wants to give me some.

I like being told what to wear (or not!) and I will do some outside ones as well. Being put in embarrassing situations and predicaments makes me hot. I live in a medium sized town but on the edge next to the countryside with fields and woods.

I don't know about limits yet, nothing that could get me in bad trouble though, and not dangerous. I like things that could look like they are innocent or accidental but let's see how it goes.

I'm really excited about having to answer questions and do what I am told and then to have to tell everyone here all about it afterwards.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to rosamund for this post:
Old 08-07-2010, 05:47 AM   #2
kinyPenelope

put some dirt & rocks in your undies, then go walk around town as if everything was normal.

regards,
penny

I am my master's slut and whore, I will suck and fuck anything!!!
=================================
kinyPenelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #3
rosamund

Female

hi penny

thank you for my first dare, that sounds like it will be uncomfortable as well as embarrassing *blushes*. There is some gravel in the garden paths i could use, would that be ok, maybe if i mix it with some soil from the flower beds.

i'll go out later this afternoon, then, in case i get another dare i can do on the same trip. it looks like it might rain soon, but i will go out anyway.

ros

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 08-07-2010, 06:04 AM   #4
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Well, since it's gonna rain soon...

Go out in a plain white t-shirt (the type that gets semi-see-through when wet) and no bra.

If it rains, let it. If your shirt gets wet, so be it.

You may not cover yourself in any fashion, just hope luck's on your side.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #5
kinyPenelope

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosamund View Post
hi penny

thank you for my first dare, that sounds like it will be uncomfortable as well as embarrassing *blushes*. There is some gravel in the garden paths i could use, would that be ok, maybe if i mix it with some soil from the flower beds.

i'll go out later this afternoon, then, in case i get another dare i can do on the same trip. it looks like it might rain soon, but i will go out anyway.

ros
yeah, that'd be fine...it'll be slightly uncomfortable, but highly exciting, a no one will know what you're up too...that's the fun part! as you walk around town, just imagine what it'd be like to get caught :-)

enjoy!
penny

Old 08-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #6
monkeysrock
getDare Sweetheart

Hi rosa

Are you anywhere near the coast? My dare is, Try Naturism

Feel free to message me if you need help, I'm 20 bi male UK

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f6ea2.75805559
monkeysrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:18 AM   #7
story_freak

Send a message via MSN to story_freak

Hi Rosa.

if you want a embrassing one, maybe you can go to the town in a shoe store,
maybe you wear a short skirt and if you are very daring, you can forget to wear any panties.
Maybe you find a nice clerk who helps you to try on some shoes.

When you go for a bike ride, wear a loose shirt and no bra, that looks very innocent, if the shirt is not too loose and you give some lucky people a good view.

Have fun.

regards
freak

WARNING:
very kinky

Are you female and pretty kinky?
Here is my ad
story_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:30 AM   #8
rosamund

Female

Hi looking4, thank you for my dare. I can do that one at the same time as penny's one. So, i will be going out round the town with a tight white t shirt, no bra and with some soil and gravel in my knickers, i don't know how i could explain that if someone noticed, my cheeks are warm already!

Hello monkeysrock, i'm quite a long way from the coast unfortunately, because i love the sea. I would try naturism though, i have done it on holiday at the beach.

Hi story_freak, i don't think i can do the shoe shop one today when i am doing penny's dare, so i will save that one up for later. I have a nice short denim skirt i can use for yours. I will go for a braless bike ride as well, that would be fun as people will only get a quick look as i ride past!

[EDIT]: i'm off to do it now, will post what happened soon. Wish me luck!

Last edited by rosamund; 08-07-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:02 AM   #9
monkeysrock
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Rosa I'm over 100 miles from the coast, but there are nudist clubs and friends.

i'll pm you xx

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f6ea2.75805559
monkeysrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #10
IAmTrevor

Send a message via MSN to IAmTrevor
Smile

Hi. Just joined the site and was instantly drawn to this thread. How did the walk into town go? And is it wrong that I hope that it rained? My dare for you is to order food tonight then wet yourself and answer the door to pay for the food in your piss soaked jeans. Trevor
IAmTrevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:13 AM   #11
rosamund

Female

I've just come back from doing penny's and Looking4's dares together! So out I went with just my tight white t shirt on and no bra, and knickers and I decided to wear jeans this time. In the garden I took some handfuls of gravel and some soil, which was a bit damp from the rain, and put it down the back of my knickers. It felt quite strange, sort of cool and a bit lumpy, padding them out. I don't know what it must have looked like from behind, hopefully not too obvious though.

I walked past the houses and the post box on the way to the shops and I was soon very glad I had gone for jeans not a skirt because the gravel and soil was weighing down my knickers and little bits of gravel kept escaping and running down my legs. That was embarrassing enough already, in a skirt it would have been very very embarrassing! So I pulled them up more tightly and it seemed to stop most of it.

It did start raining, but not very heavily, just a few spots really, so my t shirt only got a little bit wet, not soaking through, which was something. I did get quite a few looks at my boobs though, which isn't unusual anyway, but my nips got a lot of attention. After I had walked round the shops for a bit I decided to go for a walk across the fields to a wood, and so I scooped up some more mud there to put down my knickers and then I sat down for a rest. Some women went by with a dog and then I went into the wood, where I took off my jeans and knickers and took some pictures of them. I could hear some voices of people on the path and my heart was pounding, and when I tried to get dressed quickly I got my jeans into a tangle, but I just about made it in time!

I'll try to post the pictures if someone can tell me what me to do.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:17 AM   #12
ace1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosamund View Post
I'll try to post the pictures if someone can tell me what me to do.
Just make a new post and click the little insert picture button, it looks like a photo of a mountain. I don't think you can do it on quick reply though.
ace1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:22 AM   #13
kinyPenelope

good girl! i think i'll have to give you a few more messy dare. you seem to learn quickly!

as for the pics, try posting them as an album, then link to them in this thread. that's prolly easiest...

Old 08-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #14
rosamund

Female

ok, let's try that then

Old 08-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #15
story_freak

Send a message via MSN to story_freak

Hi again,

here is an idea for another dare.

Maybe you can do it after you tried on some shoes.

You should wear a white t-shirt without a bra.
Get yourself a burger or some fries with ketchup, while eating you pour some ketchup on your shirt next to one of your nipples.

Do this where some people are, if you want, you can go to the bathroom then and try to clean the mess from your shirt, this will leave it see-through.

Have fun.

regards
freak

WARNING:
very kinky

Are you female and pretty kinky?
Here is my ad
story_freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk