Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2016, 03:01 AM   #1
MissLisa881
Baby Member

Female 28/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

28/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (must PM photo)

Prospective slave,

About me

28 year old mistress, Australia. Have been an online mistress for about two years and had numerous slaves, many long term, some short term, some one offs.

Pet peeves - slaves becoming demanding,

Likes - everything, and varied.

My view is that we both need to enjoy the experience for what it is worth - even though we are getting something different out of it.

I enjoy video tasks, particularly whist we are online at the same time. Email preferred.

Videos/pics are for my personal use only. I will not show anyone - and IF I choose to reward (which will NOT happen if you ask), you must do the same.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, PM or email me (my name, I use gmail) with the following. If you do not, don't expect a reply - you aren't setting yourself up well if you can't send me what I want to know.

1. Age and location
2. Experience - note that newbies are welcome. I have trained many people new to this - some continued, others realised it wasn't for them.
3. Likes, dislikes and limits
4. Full body nudes for inspection (WITH face)
5. General availability

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by MissLisa881; 08-30-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk