Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-15-2006, 08:04 AM   #1
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

Default My Little Pet

gurlofanew is now my slave and this is where she'll post everything. You want to tell her to do something, make a recomendiation here. Ask her anything personal. Do whatever you want.

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 06-15-2006, 08:15 AM   #2
gurlofanew
Account Banned

Hi I am gurlofanew I am chaingangistheclick slave. I am about 5"6' and pretty skinny. i have brown hair which is a little longer then shoulder length. I hope to do a good job in my new position as a slave. If any one has any questions feel free to ask and ill answer them to the best of my abilities.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:24 AM   #3
geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlofanew
Hi I am gurlofanew I am chaingangistheclick slave. I am about 5"6' and pretty skinny. i have brown hair which is a little longer then shoulder length. I hope to do a good job in my new position as a slave. If any one has any questions feel free to ask and ill answer them to the best of my abilities.
perhaps you could tell a little more about your hobbies, interests, bdsm experiences?
Old 06-15-2006, 08:50 AM   #4
gurlofanew
Account Banned

Ok earlier today my master made me go outside wearing bra, panties, a short skirt and a small white top and find a male outside and ask him if I can model for him. So I went outside and didn’t see any one really so I went back in and a little later I went out again and a teenager I new sort of was outside so I went up to him layed on the car with my skirt riding even higher up my leg so he could see my panties if I could model for him. He said sure but didn’t have a camera so he just watched and told me what to do. first he had me sit on the car and lift my skirt up. he kept me like that for a little bit then told me to take of my shirt and tie my self to the front of the car with it. I did and he laughed and left me like that for a few mins after that he told me to give him my shirt and skirt and to walk home like that and he will return them later today.

Ok he came back and master in his wisdom made me receive him naked and hug him so I did so I did. Well hugging him he jokingly grabbed my butt and after we let go he gave me my cloths and asked if he could touch my breasts I said ok. He did it felt really weird but he was nice and I have know him for awhile so it wasn’t to bad.

Geoff: I like Japanese culture, I read allot of fantasy books such as wheel of time and a song of ice and fire I also like Harry potter, lord of the rings, I draw allot and I would say I am pretty good. My bondage experiences are not a lot of really big ones because I have not done anything with others but proudly my biggest was I put my self in a hog tie and left my self like that for a like 10 15 mins after that I cut the robe. But I more commonly tie my self to chairs beds stuff like that which I can get out of easily.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #5
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

I think she shud go commando 4 a day while wearing a skirt and one thing i'd like 2 ask is 'wat would u make me do if i were u?'
Old 06-16-2006, 05:50 PM   #6
gurlofanew
Account Banned

My master doesn't believe a slut such as my self deserves the right to have underwear so I am always commando.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:41 AM   #7
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlofanew
Ok earlier today my master made me go outside wearing bra, panties.
Yet you told me that ur master didn't let u wear underwear!
Maybe we were makin some of this up huh?
Old 06-17-2006, 07:49 AM   #8
gurlofanew
Account Banned

What i ment was unless he tells me otherwise im not allowed to wear underwear. What i ment is for all normal things im not allowed underwear but some times he has me do stuff in a bra and panties. Such as the example your using
Old 06-24-2006, 07:38 PM   #9
Daregirl

u should wear a large towel (with nothing under) and walk to a someware crowded (e.g.o. a mall or sumthin like that) but someware quite a ways from ur house and the first male u c go up to him and ask him if he'll do u a faver if he says yes ask him to keep ur towel for u (if he say no to either ask someone else) then take a slow walk home (don't try to cover ur self or go faster than a slow walk)

Q-wat was ur most emmbarassing moment (details)
Old 06-24-2006, 07:41 PM   #10
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

Update: They are dating

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 06-25-2006, 08:25 PM   #11
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

She wil post soon

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 06-25-2006, 08:29 PM   #12
gurlofanew
Account Banned

my most embarresing moment was the walking around on a leash nude. I was worried some one i new would see me and id never live it down being on a leash increassed it the acting like a dog also made me feel little and worthless

Advertisements
Kink Talk