Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2020, 06:40 AM   #1
Moonfrista

Female Making chores more interesting

Hi,

I have a full day of chores to do and I'm looking for ideas/ dares to make them more interesting. I have already cleaned my kitchen, while wearing a full body rope harness which had a knot over my clit, it started to hurt my clit after a while so I have changed it to a breast harness which squeezes my tits and makes my nipples sensitive, I am about to add a small butt plug and clean the floor on my hands and knees, please give me more tasks, I still need to vacum, clean another floor, and clean my car. I want to be kept aroused but still be able to do the tasks! Likes etc in my signature

Hard limits: anything that will leave permanent damage, anything illegal, public, photos/videos, blood, scat, piss, ass to mouth, vomit, age play.

Toys: nipple clamps, nipple pumps, rope, handcuffs, ankle and wrist cuffs, 3 dildos, clit vibrator, wand vibrator, spreader bar, 3 butt plugs, vibrating butt plug, ball gag, ring gag, inflatable dildo, ben wa balls
Moonfrista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 09:44 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Clean your car while wearing jeans and a shirt...nothing else. Bullet vibe running inside. No orgasm until the end of this task. Hands cuffed behind you. Use at least one bucket filled with water. At the end, you will do your best to dump it over your head, and then you need to orgasm twice before getting out of your soaked clothes. Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 11:18 AM   #3
Moonfrista

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Clean your car while wearing jeans and a shirt...nothing else. Bullet vibe running inside. No orgasm until the end of this task. Hands cuffed behind you. Use at least one bucket filled with water. At the end, you will do your best to dump it over your head, and then you need to orgasm twice before getting out of your soaked clothes. Enjoy.
I probably should have said my car is parked on the street, so that would violate my public limit unfortunately.

Hard limits: anything that will leave permanent damage, anything illegal, public, photos/videos, blood, scat, piss, ass to mouth, vomit, age play.

Toys: nipple clamps, nipple pumps, rope, handcuffs, ankle and wrist cuffs, 3 dildos, clit vibrator, wand vibrator, spreader bar, 3 butt plugs, vibrating butt plug, ball gag, ring gag, inflatable dildo, ben wa balls
Moonfrista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 12:01 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I guess, change it to cleaning the floor indoors if still available. Same rules.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk