Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-08-2024, 09:40 AM   #1
estrogen_princess

1. Blackmail lasts 3 days per 2 lines rounded up
2. Boomer can ask for x pieces of info they want from loser (x being the number of lines). Loser may refuse to answer x/3 (rounded down)
3.Boomer can ask for 2 more pictures and personal information that can be used as reversed blackmail.
4. Boomer can make the loser do a blackmail dice dare to collect photos and information

23MtF (slave, it/its pronouns)

kik: estrogen_princess
Fantasy humiliation self-profiling kit

Likes, dislikes and limits

My AMA thread, ask me anything

My teamup calendar, feel free to add anything within limits

In denial until my Master wants

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, degraded and demeaned by anybody who wants to
estrogen_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:51 PM   #2
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

1.Blackmail lasts 3 days per 2 lines rounded up
2. Boomer can ask for x pieces of info they want from loser (x being the number of lines). Loser may refuse to answer x/3 (rounded down)
3.Boomer can ask for 2 more pictures and personal information that can be used as reversed blackmail.
4. Boomer can make the loser do a blackmail dice dare to collect photos and information
5. Loser must send a full nude with face and a paper with his name, phone number, and email to boomer

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 01:43 PM   #3
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

5. Loser must send a full nude with face and a paper with his name, phone number, and email to boomer
6. Loser can remove one line.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:19 AM   #4
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

6. Loser can remove one line.
7. If loser refuses to answer any pieces of info beyond what they are allowed, the boomer will roll a d6 each time, and if a 6 is rolled, the pic from line 5 is posted on Exposed Passion with settings of boomer’s choice and the description “Please repost and post it if you have more of this loser”.
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, cumulative