Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-13-2022, 05:51 PM   #1
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Default Toilet Locks for all the diapered babys here (or at least those with a 3D-printer)Toi

I conjecture that a lot of the people here that should really be diapered 24/7 have the same problem as me: Even if we are on a streak of wearing diapers almost 24/7, sometimes the temptation to use the potty (especially for number 2) is too big to resist and we end up pretending to be big girls/boys who don’t wear their potties around their waists.
Of course there are some options for people who live alone, actually own their place and never get visits, such as permanently damaging those weird devices for grown-ups, but those options are extremely radical and not viable for a lot of people. Things like tons of tape on the other hand are easy to remove with a knife.

As a solution to this problem I have designed a toilet-lock that can be 3D-printed. The concept is probably best explained by a picture. Essentially a hook that you place under the fold in the front of the toilet, a piece to hold the lid down and a rod to connect the two. You can find renders of the components and their open-scad code in this gallery. Just install open-scad if you haven’t, change the parameters to something that works with your grown-up-potty, export the STL, slice it with a slicer of your choice and print it.

I recommend to use 100% infill, as that massively increases the stability over even 90% and will further discourage little children from unauthorized manipulation.

The default-configuration (and probably every somewhat secure configuration (regarding thickness of the components) may require a high-shackle-padlock and you have to check the inner measurements to see whether everything will fit.

The question of what to do with the padlock-key is of course up to the individual use: Mommys and Daddys might simply give them to all non-baby-members of a household, whereas babies who are single can simply put them in a timed lock-box (search for "kitchen safe" for one option).

Lastly this is tested with Central-European potties; I am well aware that different countries may have different ideas of how grown-ups should dispose of their bodily needs, so in some places you may needs significant modifications to size-parameters or the thing may be completely non-viable.

Looking forward to your comments/questions/requests/…
with love,
Fiona

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Fiona for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diapers, toilet-control, toilet-lock