Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-11-2019, 01:36 PM   #106
Slutylittlesub

briefsorboxers sorry I did not see thank you for the work. I will do it now
Thank you
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:20 PM   #107
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hoping to get some work, he reminds-red buns X, white board X, and special offer X are available from me.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:10 PM   #108
bondboyaaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegLuvr View Post
Hearing the chance to get his seal lifted, Adrian instantly accepts, not knowing what he is getting into.

Oh well, his fault for not reading the Terms & Conditions.

———
Coins: 39
Services offered: Any

Currently active/owed:
Password Protection - bondboyaaron
:::yell from the basement:::

Adrian! Where are you? Get down here...

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=372708

Or no orgasms for you! And now i want T5 too!

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Tavern Employee: (Pain/Tease & Denial)
Tavern Coins: T0

Orgasm Bank: balance: o1625; interest: o50/day; coupon: 50% off 1 orgasm.
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #109
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

You hear a muffled cry from the basement.

"I will offer work to anyone who wants to help out down here!!" Orin cries in desperation. "After all I have a few coins to spare now."

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=372708

General Services offered:
Red Buns X, Private Teasing Session X, Rag Locker X, and White Board X Limited time offer Special Offer! X

Music Services offered:
Tune that G-String X: For X/3 days I will wear thong underwear where X is coins spent.
Tighten those strings X: For X minutes I will do a wedgie of your choice. X being the amount of coins you spend on this.
Costume Change: For 5 coins you can tell me to strip and put on any type of men's underwear you want.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:39 AM   #110
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Orin comes up from the cellar. "This tavern sure has gone quite all of the sudden."

General Services offered:
Red Buns X, Private Teasing Session X, Rag Locker X, and White Board X Limited time offer Special Offer! X

Music Services offered:
Tune that G-String X: For X/3 days I will wear thong underwear where X is coins spent.
Tighten those strings X: For X minutes I will do a wedgie of your choice. X being the amount of coins you spend on this.
Costume Change: For 5 coins you can tell me to strip and put on any type of men's underwear you want.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 08:25 PM   #111
VengeTied

Default Snooping About...

My name is Venge Sneakthief. After hearing about the legend of the old Tavern i decided it was too good not to investigate.

Walking down a dark spooky path thru the woods, lined with massive cobwebs, i finally see it in the distance. a dilapidated old inn of sorts. the front door barely on its hinges, squeaks horribly as i walk in. i shine my torch around and i can see the bar and the stools, stairs leading upstairs to my left. to my right, the tables and chairs. everything is loaded with cobwebs and dust. directly in front of me is the hearth and to the left of that there are old rusted bunny sized shackles bolted to the wall. very strange i think to myself.

as i stoop to get a closer look, i hear a noise from the basement. the hairs on the back of my neck begin to stand straight up. i get the distinct feeling im not alone in here. After walking past the tables and chairs, i finally find the basement stairs. as i descend they creek and groan loudly even under my skinny frame. i shine the torch around and the basements even creepier than upstairs, laced with big spider webs everywhere, and then the light from my torch comes to rest on what looks like a giant cocoon. sticking out from the cocoon, which upon closer examination is split open as if something burst out of it long ago, is a skeleton's hand! i notice there is something clutched it's death grip.

it takes some doing but im able to pry the paper loose. but just then i hear a skittering noise off to my left. i shine my torch over to see the cobwebs move. or more accurately i think the wall just moved? and then it hits me, that's no wall!!! i bolt up the stairs just as a thousand red eyes turn toward me, and 800 legs start climbing over themselves to get to me!

i try slamming the door but the Spiderroids plow thru it and they skitter across the floor walls and ceiling, spiraling toward me, crawling over each other in one giant swarming swirl of giant spiders and they are all coming for me, i run outside but they keep coming. just as i think i can't possibly outrun them, i hear the most horrible high pitch gut wrenching screams, and they are not coming from me. i look behind me and the beasts are writhing like crazy all over the ground and retreating back to the shadows of the tavern. evidently they dont care for sunlight.

seeing that its almost dusk, i decide to high tail it out of there, before they have full reign over the forest once again. when i finally reach safety, i realize that im still clutching the paper i got from the corpse. it looks like a bank card and says: "Bondboyaaron, Acct #377937" hmm i think to myself, "this might not have been a total loss after all"

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...04#post4319904

Last edited by VengeTied; 03-13-2021 at 08:36 PM.
VengeTied is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay, tavern