Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-20-2023, 05:00 AM   #1
AmyneedsDares

Female Christmas punishment week(end) TPE-Style

hello everyone,

Christmas is around the corner and it's the time for some love... my definition of love is maybe kinda screwed... i love to do love the hard way...

i am looking for some TPE-style play from 23. December morning to 26. December evening

there are 2 timeslots i am with my family so these are off limits (utc+1)
timeslot 1: 24. December from 3pm/15:00 to 10pm/22:00
timeslot 2: 25. December from 11am/11:00 to 4pm/16:00

every other time is totally up to you to decide what i do, limits will still apply.

As i have bad experience with doing these kind of dares with a group of people, i would love to have a single person in charge, i don't mind if everything is communicated in a semi public kik group, but there can only be one person in charge, of course he/she can give others the permission to do play for some time, but they are still "responsible" that it doesn't get screwed..

i posted this in the punishment section, as i don't want to be treated nicely, i am trying to regret my post here, so please if you are a softie and afraid of hard stuff, please don't waste our both times.

how to apply?

send me a message here or by pm, i will go through them and see who fits best.
bonuspoints if you already attach some ideas and dares or other stuff i can judge your style

likes and a list of toys can be found below, if you have questions pm me or post it here, i will try to answer as much as possible(currently traveling, returning on 22. December late evening)

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch

Last edited by AmyneedsDares; 12-20-2023 at 05:04 AM.
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk