Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-08-2021, 04:21 PM   #1
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Female 26/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in any place

26/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in any place

Hello everyone,
I have decided to give this another shot and here's a lol about me:
I am 24 years old (the last time I posted an advert I was 22. Fuvk I feel old af ) and live in a pineapple under the sea as you can see from my profile ( I really am not comfy disclosing my location in ads for some reason). I am currently working full time and live with flatmates. I have my own separate room so I have a lot of privacy.

I am an extremely complicated person, I value emotions way too much and I am always looking for a connection or a friendship. I love to talk, about almost anything and everything. Even if I don't know much about the subject that you're interested in I am always willing to listen and learn more about it. I love to learn and discover new things ... There's nothing more exciting than that.

As for D/s, I can be extremely submissive but my submission comes along with brattiness. The more I like you the more I want to brat you. It's just a part of me ..I tease people who I like and always want to pull Thier legs and etc. I am quite playful that way but never disrespectful. I always try my best to learn and be obiediant. I am not very experienced sexually so i am looking for someone who can understand that and is willing to work around with that .

Experience

I am not very experienced but I am not a newbee either, I've had a couple of Dom's in the past from which I learnt a lot and I continue to learn via blogs, websites etc.

My expectations from you

So from my past relationships I've learnt that I simply cannot submit if there is no connection or friendship along with D/s. Also I am very needy. So if you can't take genuine interest in building a friendship or a connection. Do not message. I need the following things :
1) be dominant but be reasonable
2) understanding
3) take genuine interest in me and my life
4) talk to me about your life
5) help me when I am sad as I would if you were sad
6) voice calls frequently ( and not just to play sometimes to just check on me and have a nice chat, maybe listen to music over call etc)
7) give me rules
8) read me bedtime stories once in a while
9) care for me
10) give me tasks
11) respect my limits
12) be honest and loyal
13) respect me
14) give me after care
15) maybe watch a movie together

Ofcourse we can discuss further if something's are just aren't possible ...I am.always open for reasonable compromise and negotiations

My likes :
1) orgasm control
2) cock worship
3) feeling submissive
4) being a brat
5) guided mastubation
6) following rules
7) light pain
8) mild humiliation
9) teasing
10) recently bladder control

Limits

1) pics (I'll send send them only when I am comfortable)
2) nude pics are absolute hard limits
3) permanent marks
4) illegal
5) incest
6) pee poop play
7) public
8) risk of being caught
9) lies
10) dishonesty

Important: I want more than sexual D/s rship. I like to build a rship a friendship and have something long term. I like to spend time together adlnd know about each other. So if you are not willing to put in efforts and use me only to get off do not apply to this advert.
If you are interested you can PM me about yourself and what you are looking for and we can see how things go.

For any further queries, please feel free to PM me thanks!

Ps: if your message says be my slut or anything of that sort you'll not get a reply back. Put in some efforts and write a proper message please.

Pps: i have to realise that voice calls are extremely important to me. So please apply to this advert only if talking over Skype or hangouts is possible I.e. voice calls.
Thanks!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Edgeandenial for this post:
Old 04-09-2021, 03:41 AM   #2
mcphisto

This is an extremely well written advert, very informative and clear, especially around the expectations. I hope you find someone worthy of your time.

I don't quite fit in with the expectations myself but I've no doubt you'll find someone that does.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:57 AM   #3
ayns

Well written and clearly.
i am looking this samekind of person.

But i m looking in long distance. i m 39 M Dom/Master from india. if your intrestd we can chat and be friend if its work wel we move forward

https://forms.gle/NXftfQAdfTYg22Dg9

Fill this form and join as my slave

38/M/Dom/Master

Likes : Likes: Piss, Humilation, Degrade, Rope , Fisting, Mild Pain, Boobs Torture, Clit torture, Edging Control , Bladder control , Blind Fold, Cloth Clip,

Limits: Scat, Blood , Needle, More pain

Ping me : [email protected]

kik me : aynmuni
Old 04-23-2021, 12:55 PM   #4
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Still looking for the right partner..

Advertisements
Kink Talk