Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-06-2021, 08:23 AM   #691
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As it’s my turn to select my gift I walk towards it in my ridiculous outfit trying my best to stop my underwear flapping all over the place I’m first told to try and juggle boobs of jelly which doesn’t exactly go to plan as I trip over and blob after blob hits me

The elves inform me that was a fail so they begin to fill my underwear with mashed potatoes intill no more can fit before they give me an atomic wedgie I squeal as my panties are pulled over my head and mash potato covers my face I feel them attach my underwear to my wig and leave me mostly blindfolded by my own panties
Im given my shoes back which have been filled with oatmeal I’m told I got 300 points for it all

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 06:54 PM   #692
whydiss

Me bragging to other contestants came back to bite me, as I am stripped of my flip-flops and shorts leaving me in socks, swim jammers and a very tight white rash vest.

I am given the gift containing peppermint syrup, coffee and tea.

The elves make a green paste that they decide to mix into my hair. Pour peppermint syrup down the back of my jammers, and decide to wedgie me sending the syrup up my bum.

Im told to stand in the fire place for the coffee and a freezing frappe is poured making me shiver with the cold, however as I was now burning I opened up the back of my jammers to get a little relief.

Onto the obstacle course wearing only socks swim jammers and a rash vest I KNOW this is going to be a problem and get me very messy indeed

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 08:41 PM   #693
Ruby7

I waddle to my gift and the worst smell ever comes out of the box. They first mix fish sauce in my hair making me stink. They then bring in a bucket of pig mud and begin filling my one piece. By the end of it I am looking like a blob with big boobs as they tape the arms of my swimsuit to make sure nothing escapes. Lastly, they spray me with skunk spray and then they trip me. I struggle to get up from the terrible odor and my mud filled swimsuit. I crawl to the box and see a McGuffin in the box.

I decide a plan to use it on myself to use a previous wheel punishment. I pick the "gunge tank". Anything coming out of that tank will be better than what I am smelling like right now(or at least I hope). It might even be an item that smells nice. I hope my plan follows through as I waddle heavily with my mud filled swimsuit.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 10:00 PM   #694
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

From my harness, I watch as Alex is given a humiliatingly exposing outfit to wear and I smile in satisfaction, loving the sweet payback. The moment is somewhat ruined as the wedgie I'm in gives way as my undies rip and my sore bum is released as I fall to the ground. Griffin doesn't allow me new underpants, instead opting to do a light product placement. My shoes are removed by the elves too so I'm left with only two pieces of clothing - not ideal considering the disgusting and embarrassing outfits given to those losing all their clothes.

In my gift, I receive 'thanksgiving leftovers' which consist mainly of cold and mushy potatoes, gravy and stuffing being shoved down my pants. The slimy texture makes me gag and the elves write some annoyingly embarrassing messages on my groin and backside. Hoping to find some redeeming points in my stocking, I open it expectantly but see only a piece of coal.

The elves lead me to a mock fire place and make me remove my socks. Then what seems to be dust or dirt falls from the top and is blown from below, covering me and sticking to my skin, making me seem like a massive hunk of mud. Yuck!

I do feel a bit better watching Becky get my stinky gift and everyone avoiding her and her smell. I giggle a bit at her misfortune and am even more excited when she chooses to dunk herself with her macguffin to change her smell - two humiliations for the price of one.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 02:10 AM   #695
Yoyo Foxwell

A little nervous from watching what the other contestants receive, I make my way to my own surprise under the tree. I can only laugh when I see it's more cream on the agenda - but the elves save that for last. Starting with the treacle, I feel my hair becoming one gelatinous mass as they massage the sticky stuff in, mixing with the cream and sprinkles, getting all over my scalp and face.
I wipe my eyes just in time to see a huge quantity of custard thrown at me, painting my torso yellow and dripping over my boxers and down my legs. They're not done with the custard yet, and they keep pouring it on by hand, rubbing it in in a rather provocative manner, to make sure every inch is covered.
Just as I feel myself getting excited, the waistband of my underwear gets yanked open and I yelp as something cold gets squirted against my groin. I look down to see my boxers getting filled with whipped cream by a cheeky looking elf. A second hand pulls open the back as cream begins to fill my crack. I have to stand there, shivering and humiliated until my boxers are brimming with cream.
Once the onslaught is done I hobble over to my stocking, bracing for the worst, but let out a sigh of relief at 300 points.
By the end of the game I can't be too unhappy about the current standings, coming in at 4th.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 02:30 AM   #696
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Emely comes in and sit in the front row of the audience she had to change her diaper in the bathroom before she could come in knowing she’s already missed almost half the show she’s kind of upset because she wants gifts of course she makes a little scene and throws her little timper tantrum already wetting her fresh diaper so it was a waste of time but she’s here now

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 12:03 PM   #697
flowerchild

Well round two I need something good first a pie to my face not too bad the two to my breasts is a bit more embarrassing but then sitting on the third just pushed the dildo deep into my pussy. Then I have to do the gunge tank as rice pudding fills every crevice of my outfit! That's not the worst of it suddenly the dildo goes to high oh no they're trying to make me cum on camera! I try to adjust desperately and pull the thing out but a wave of cold gunge shoots right at my exposed pussy sending me over the edge and into an orgasmic state. I open the stocking and to my horror see another dildo mortified and thinking they can't be serious right. Sadly my fears are confirmed as Sam and I joined by the monster dildos hers in her pussy mine up the ass double penetrating me. I'm even more scared as I hear the punishment for the first girl to cum thinking I definitely won't outlast her being dpd. All I can hope is that don't make me keep both massive toys in me when I lose... That or if I do have to keep it in me Sam will too.

Last edited by flowerchild; 12-07-2021 at 12:07 PM.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 10:49 PM   #698
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post December Round 3

Well what an unexpected twist. You’d think that the girl in last would use her McGuffin to get some points, but I guess they feel pretty confident about the game ahead. So let’s get her under the tank while our other two contestants finish their challenge.

Ruby takes her place under the gunge tank and crosses her fingers hoping for fruit pie filling or maybe tomato sauce to cut the smell. After the countdown though a delude of white covers her. The substance doesn’t cover get rid of the smell, but as it flows over the back and front of her head and down her shirt filling the space between her breast its revealed to be vanilla cake batter. After it stops coming down, the crowd gets a good laugh. The white stripe down her back combined with the dark color mud pressing against her one piece gives the impression of a skunk to go with the at least somewhat reduced smell.

Ahh, ahh, aHHHHH!

And it looks like our second decision is upon us. The camera pans to Katie and Sam both very flushed even under their mess. It looks like Katie is going to break first, but suddenly she reaches out and grabs Sam’s breast, teasing hers nipples enough to push Sam over the edge first. As the dildo releases the aphrodisiac into Sam while she is a state of bliss, the elves separate the dildos, but leave them in both girls causing Katie to also cum once again. Katie was at least happy not getting any aphrodisiac gel, seeing its effects already taking place on her face, and she got 300 points added to her score.

Well, I think it’s time for the next round. In fact the point of this game is all about time. It’s our obstacle course. Getting the fastest to the finish line is the most important part, but especially in this one. There is a time limit and if you take too long you won’t be able to finish and get a forfeit. Not only that, but there’s multiple paths you can choose so let’s start talking and see what happens! Ready! Set! Go!

The contestants all took off as fast as they could. The first task is the leap frog pie jump. Players will jump on overly large pie shaped platforms. While some are sturdy, some will tip up and smack the player in the face causing them to drop into our “snow bank”.

It starts off well, but a few quickly pick the wrong pies as Andrew, and Yoyo all take a quick tumble falling into the mountain of marshmallow fluff down below. Starting to get a bit more of a lead, Katie and Becky both turn and watch as Sam, Wampup, Ruby, Jake, Alex, and Jim all at one point or another guess the wrong platform getting pied over their entire upper body before dropping below. Happy about their lead, the see a fork in the path way one marked with a donut while the other has a corn stalk. The girls split up as Katie goes for the donut while becky to the corn.

Meanwhile both Yoyo and Andrew had recovered and where hopping across the platforms. Unfortunately given that they had dropped so early, neither of them saw which path Katie and Becky took to get across and as Yoyo falls first, Andrew falls soon after making the wrong guess in a 50/50 decision to get to the other side.

Seeing this the rest of the pack follow the correct path with Ruby in the back needing to belly flop to safety getting a spray of mess shooting out the of top of her one piece and into her face with every landing. Looking over their options, Sam, Ruby, and Jake all go to the donut while Jim, Alex, and Wampup go to the corn.

They were all surprised to each see Becky and Katie still in their respective rooms. Becky’s room was a miniature corn maze, but you needed to grab an ear of corn to pass the exit gate. She had open a box at a dead end of a maze, but it had exploded caramel corn over her hair and Body before sending her down a slide to the start of the maze. Katie found herself in a donut factory trying to taste test the right filled donut on a platform, after she got 3 right, her fourth was incorrect and she felt a nozzle stick out from the podium and slide into her panties. Warm jelly flooded them as her knees went a little weak. Seeing it was only oner person at a time guessing, she had to go to the back of the line as the rest cued up.

Alex, Wampup, and Jake started their first run though the maze. They both get a smart idea though as they see the trail becky left before from the mess dripping off her body. Going left instead of right to the dead end they spend a few extra minutes before both successfully finding an ear of corn and getting out of the maze without incident. Becky isn’t so lucky. As she tries a different route, she hopes she has it right. Seeing a second box, she’s greeted by a wave of creamed corn this time instead getting a slide back to the mazes entrance.

Jake starts his first taste test getting 4 right, but then guesses his 5th wrong. A balloon drops from above and breaks over him covering him in extra thick doughnut batter. As the other laughs and her gets in back Sam tries her best. On the taste of chocolate though, she waits too long to answer caught up in a moment of mental bliss. As time runs out as bucket of fudge empties over her with sprinkles close behind. Ruby takes her turn, but can’t even get the first one trying to bring her arm to her mouth to bite the doughnut. Another buzzer goes off and the same jelly nozzle tries to enter her one piece, but after a few tires backs up and rams though it piercing the diaper and adding not only jelly, but peanut butter too into it. As it get stuck trying to dislodge itself, it gets released and stays in place plugging the hole. Katie, now a little sad that the jelly nozzle is gone goes through the first 4 quickly enough, but gets the last one wrong. Hearing a noice from above, she looks up just in time to get an open mouth facial coating from 3 different glaze nozzles.

Yoyo and Andrew finally taking the correct route to stage two both end up in the donut room as the camera cuts to Alex and Jim at the final stage Santa’s workshop. The goal is to avoid the elves and audience members at the Christmas office party. Get caught and you’ll be forced to give a donation to the clothing/toy drive.
While they do sneak together quickly through the room, halfway though Closing Tag spots them both given Alex can’t walk as quickly and brings them to the elves. Jim gives up his shirt not wanting to lose any traction, as Wampup give up his shirt, but with nothing to give for Alex, Closing Tag gets to instead give a cake to her privates. Oh and this cake has been laced with the aphrodisiac gel as her privates start to perk up.

Back at the donut factory, Jake, Ruby, and Katie all had figure out their taste test, with Ruby just biting into the doughnut instead of picking them up, meeting Becky who figured out about following the other guys trail to get out. Sam however seems to really be distracted as she licks fudge off her body while stroking herself oblivious to the cameras watching. Running out the timer again a ballon is dropped right onto her breast as warm strawberry filling coats her cleavage and bra. Smiling she cheekily stuffs a handful into her panties as YoYo and Andrew took their turn. Both in their rush make an easy mistake and get coated in power sugar as they get back in line.

With now Katie, Ruby, Jake, Becky, Jim, Wampup, and Alex all at the workshop its anyones game. They alls scatter hoping to cross the finish line first as the timer is getting close to over, Wampup runs around the corner of a hallway and spots a pair of elves, but before they can see him, he hides in the Dalmatian display. As they pass, he gets a collar stuck on him jingling. Before he can take It off he hears the elves coming back and makes a break for it sliding safely into finish. The noise draws in a few others too allowing Katie to get across unnoticed.

Ruby and Alex are both caught do to their speeds though by Corleone91. Alex is given a toy this time as a plug is added to her toy collection along with another coating of oil. Ruby however is told to donate her bra leaving her in her diaper and one piece. Becky is caught by Itchy, as clown meets clown with him removing both your bra pies and slingshotting new ones on to your boobs with the suspenders straps. Mati finds both Jim and Jake as both are surprised by her toplessness. Jake loses his shirt as Jim decides to loose his shoes after all.

Sam finally remembering that she’s in a race, finishes her donuts as does Andrew leaving YoYo to fail once more as he looks at the clock worried. He doesn’t see much though as a wave of dough covers his body. As time ticks down its the last push. If our contestants don’t make it, time will be up! Becky and Alex taking a play from Wampup, hides in the clowns and dolls respectively before running across the finish line. Sam trying to keep quiet as a whimper is slowly building in her, see Mati and her lovely body and can’t help, but fall on her knees as she cums while she playing with herself giving up her bra to how off her breast too. Jim, Jake, Ruby, and Andrew all decide to rush the finish line together, but with a nod as the Closing Tag and Corleone91 close in, they trip Ruby and she goes toppling in to the two audience members getting caught as she pins them down, but allowing the other to cross just in the nick of time. Oh, but what’s this at a photo finish Jake didn’t cross in time late by just seconds.

As the buzzer sounds, YoYo makes it to the start of the workshop hopelessly behind, while Sam is still on the floor in the workshop in orgasmic bliss.

Well, anyone who didn’t make it will only receive 150 points. Those out first will get 450. And the last second bunch will get 300. Of course those who failed will also have to fallow our elves to receive their punishment between the commercial break. So let’s take a look at the scores before we do.

Andrew: 1100, Katie: 950, Jim: 900, Alex: 850, YoYo and Becky: 650, Wampup: 550, Jake: 450, Sam: 350, and Ruby: 200.

Wow, a little bit of a shake up, but there’s still time as we go over the river and through the woods to in search for some mythical holiday figures.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-10-2021 at 06:46 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 03:44 AM   #699
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

And so the obstacle course begins. I decide this time I’ll focus on making some pints instead of getting the biggest mess. But I reach trouble at the first obstacle. Covered in pie cream, I fall into the thick marshmallow fluff pool below. I take some time to wallow in the fluff, getting a thick and sticky coating on the outside and inside of my remaining clothes before I get up and try again. With some ground to cover, I follow the messy trail through the corn maze and manage to escape it without triggering any traps. Into the workshop it isn’t long before I get caught and have to give up my shirt. Now left in only my tuna filled underwear I break away from the group. Splitting up offers the best chance of making it to the end. Rounding a corner I spot more elves. With some quick thinking I take advantage of the white messy coatings and black patches that remain and hide among a Dalmatian display. Already rock hard at this point in the game, I’m leaking pre and know it’ll only be a matter of time. I feel a collar being placed around my neck and hear it jingle. The sound attracts more elves and the audience participants. Being so horny I briefly consider letting them catch me so I can get rid of the tuna filled underwear and get a costume, but I think better of it before I can make that mistake. Who knows what they’ll put me in and I’d lose out on so many points if they decides to keep me from finishing the round. Part of me likes the sound of that. These next couple of rounds are going to be a challenge. I’m already desperate for release and losing myself in a lusty haze.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 12-08-2021, 02:22 PM   #700
Yoyo Foxwell

Alright, obstacle course time. All I have to do is get my head down and get through it. Starting at the front of the pack I feel confident until I see the platforms ahead of me. Great, more random chance. I shrug and take my first leap forward, finding the platform sturdy beneath me. The second platform however, isn't. It buckles and my stomach lurches, freefalling for just a moment before landing butt-first into the mountain of fluff. It's sticky and almost totally covers me, but I'm eager to get back to my feet and climb up back to the start. Unfortunately, I have to guess again to make it out and once again guess wrong. This time I go tumbling face first, bellyflopping into the "snow".

Eventually I make it out of the first room, deciding to pick the donut marked path. By the time I get to the tasting room the rest of the contestants are well underway. I wait my turn, each second more agonising than the last as I feel my lead slipping away from me. When my chance finally arrives, I remember just how non-versatile my taste buds are, and make a mistake on my first one. I cringe as I feel a WHUMP over me, and see that I've been covered in sugar, adding to the stickiness and making me as white as a ghost. Back to the back of the line. The rest of the the contestants in the donut room make it out before I do, and I realise I only likely have time for one more attempt, but in my rush to make it count, fail once more and get drenched in beige donut dough. At least it breaks up the color. As the gunging ends I hear the buzzer for the end of the race and look up in horror.

I didn't even make it to the last section, and gulp in anticipation as I get led off the course for my punishment, fingers crossed behind my back.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 06:54 PM   #701
Imaginativename

swearing to make Jake suffer for the costume he inflicts upon me, I crack open my 'gifts', to find myself an even bigger mess than i was before. with an all over thin glaze of honey, oatmeal dripping from my face and beans from my lower region, all there is to do is laugh. at least I keep my second place.

the obstacle course is next, once again cursing Jake for the costume, I set off, after waddling over to the platforms I make a good run of it before I feel gravity play its hand, the ground beneath my feet dropping away, a pie coming to meet my face,, before i drop into a pool of white, lumbering out i wipe my hands and face, working hard to empty my mouth as best i can, this time i make it through the platforms into the maze beyond, which also falls to my problem solving ability, the santas workshop gives me problems, restricted mobility due to having your legs held apart isn't really conducive to stealth.

I do my best to avoid everyone, but as quick change of direction to avoid the wrath of a likely vengeful Mati sees me run into Closing Tag, who bings me to the elves, who rub cake into my groin. returning to the start of the workshop I feel a particular burning in my loins, and as my private stands to attention as it were, I know I have to finish the race soon, or not at all.

I see the finish line and nearly make it when an inattentive Ruby nearly careens into me, the last second dodge we both do puts us both on the floor, getting us both caught by Corleone91, I get 'washed' clean with oil, which does little to abate the aphrodisiac but does work to show the ridiculous outfit i am wearing again, as am bent over by an elf who spreads my cheek, whiche another pushes a plug up my hole.

Learning from both my self an others I am more cautious on my third attempt, moving from cover to cover, before I( make a break for it, bursting from a pile of dolls, with remarkable speed with my predicament, I cross the line with seconds to spare
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:56 AM   #702
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, you’re just in time for our Secret Santa gift exchange. We have most of contestants around the tree and gifts with the unlit chimney holding their stockings. Of course it seems like two of our contestants are taking a little time to get dressed. Ah here they come.

Becky comes out blushing, she has bit more clothes on than before with a pair of clown shorts on her body, the back still well padded with some cake, her poke dot panties flopping out of it into a makeshift tutu as suspenders run up her body. Each run across her breast with only enough fabric to cover a nipple, but they are actually keeping two dripping pie pans smooshed against her breast. Her face has been make over to reindeer with a bright red nose, but instead of blush on her cheeks say “pie me” written on them. Her hair had made bright pink, in a puffy bundle like cotton candy. Stumbling out in heeled clown shoes, she gets a lot of laughs, but focus is quickly move to Alex.

Now, while Jake wanted Alex in a costume, Alex has put down to stay naked if they get stripped so we compromised. Over done makeup, ring gag, is only the start as they come awkwardly walking out. The underwear they are hard to be called that as they are made of clear material and have a built in spreader meaning they can’t close their legs together. The hole in the front of them exposes her privates to the crowd. With pair of gloves that trap their thumb inside of them, a pair of huge inflatable breast on her chest finish the “clothes”. Given their hair still is filled with glitter, all together they’ve been made to look like a sex doll as they sit.

RIIIIIPPPPP.

Ah it seems like Jake just got down from the wedgie harness too. I guess he didn’t have GD Gameshow brand underwear. Good for 1000 wedgies before ripping. Get your’s for the holidays. (Puts down product) Well these things happen and we have a schedule to keep, so I guess he’ll just continue without underwear Speaking of removing clothes, it seems out elves have been slacking. They come up to Wampupand Andrew stripping them of their shoes and shorts leaving them each in their socks, underwear, and shirt. Jake just loses his shoes as he already lost his underwear.

Now that everyone’s here, let’s get to the gifts. Each person will grab their gift and stocking. Open each will earn the contents. It seems like our audience passed on making their own, but that’s understandable as they are likely busing clanging up. We’ll check in on them shortly. Oh, and Katie and Sam, both of you picked duplicates so Sam you’ve been given 5 for your gift and Katie you have 16 for your stocking.

Katie- Grabbing gift 2 and stocking 1, she decides to open the gift first. In it is a collection of thick custard pies. Confused that there’s nothing else, Alex gives as much of a smile as she can with the gag as she motions to pie herself. Feeling a building stirring in her crouch and not wanting to cum on camera she shoves the first one into her face the thick filling coating and sticking to her face as the crust slowly falls and splatters in her cleavage. Seeing something written on the inside of the pie pan, she takes the next two a smushes them to her breast. Seeing one last one, she sits in it soaking her skirt more as some of the frosting had soaked through her panties and her skirt. The pie pans say “You’re gift is in the gunge tank. Realizing what that means, she drags her feet, but the elves get her under as it opens up and rice pudding comes and coats her form sliding under her clothes. Feeling close to the edge, she opens her panties and sticks a hand in trying to calm herself down as a sudden wave of cold pink gunge falls down and hitting her pussy, the shock makes her release a shriek in cold surprise transition into please as she comes. Dripping in multiple ways in the take she opens her stocking to only see the a dildo wrapped In a paper that says “hoe hoe hoe”. We’ll get to that in later.

Jim- Picking up his gift and stocking, feather coated he’s hoping for the best and is surprised to find his own gift. An elf grabs the the chocolate first. Wondering where the chelate sauce will do as he’s pretty coated, the elf has him take off hist socks and shoes before filling them with it and having them putting them back on. The warmth isn’t bad at first, but starts to be a slight pain as he hops from foot to foot. Next the elf takes the cookie crumbs and scatters in on the floor telling him to be a good chick and eat it all up. Embarrassed, he starts to eat each piece clucking as the crowd keep chanting “Cluck!” as he hops along. Even though he is blushing you can’t see under the mess. Standing up once finished, the elf tells him you wash down cookies with milk. They use the condensed milk slowly pouring to over his upturned face letting it slide down his face. Opening his stocking it has a 400 point coupon.

Alex- Having a little trouble picking up their gifts, they open their’s to see Yoyo’s gift. Oatmeal, honey, and baked beans. The elf smilies as it takes the honey and coats her body with it making her look shiny like plastic. As their isn’t much to fill or stuff, they take to giving Alex’s a “beauty makeover” by throwing fist fulls of oatmeal into his face as a “face mask” getting some in his mouth due to the gag. Happy with the coverage, the elf end Alex’s messing with coating his franks and beans with more beans. Opening your stocking Alex is happy to see 300 points. Sitting down, it’s still embarrassing to see yourself on the game screen looking even more like a sex doll. Accepting it’s not going to get better, he start to get into character trying to make himself look as sexy as possible even as some drool starts to dribble down his chin.

Jake- Sore from his traumatic trip back to the wedgie bouncer and losing his underwear he hopes that he doesn’t get some of the worse gifts that are still out there. To their relief they see what can be only called Thanksgiving leftovers. An elf comes out and asks if you can hold on to their lunch. They tape the leg holes of his shorts as they dumps all the stuffing, gravy, and mashed potatoes into them making sure to smoosh them all around. Pulling out a marker, he writes “Meatless” on the groin and “Not very tasty” over his ass. As the crowd laughs, he opens his stocking to find coal. “Oh too bad. Looks like someone has been naughty. Please remove your socks and stand in the fire place. Now only down to just to his shirt and shorts, a cloud of “coal dust” dumps over his body covering him from head to toe.

Ruby- As she waddles up to and grabs her gift and stocking, after seeing the dusting Jake got she hopes that she has a little luck on her side. Opening the gift, a strong pungent smell comes out of the package even reaching the crowd. True to his other name, SmellyMelly/Jake’s gift of mud, fish sauce, and skunk spray is shown to the crowd. The elves, after putting on some masks and gloves start by mixing in the fish sauce into Ruby’s hair. Making sure it’s well soaked in, they figure what better way to use pig mud than filling the one piece. Fatter and fatter Ruby looks more pig like with breast than like the school girl she was at the start. Taping the arms closed to keep the mud in, they then uncap the skunk spray. This stuff was never fully use its liquid form, only mixed in to pies, but with a shrug, they trip Ruby who goes down on all fours with an oof that almost sounds like an oink and start to spray her as every one stands back. She coughs a few times, but slowly gets use to it as she struggles to get up. With not much luck and no one wanting to help get her up, she opens her stocking on the group and is very happy to see a genuine GD McGuffin for her to use.

YoYo- Giving Ruby a wide birth, he walks over to the tree and picks up his gift and stocking. In his stocking he laughs as he sticks on theme given his cream and sprinkled covered hair. Andrew’s gift of Whipped cream, treacle, and custard is pulled out. The treacle is instantly mixed into his hair to make sure that none of the sprinkles are easy to get out for a long time.Then his body is coated in the custard making sure he has a good soaking for getting off so easy last round. Finally with one elf seeing his boxers start to tent, he takes the whipped cream and makes sure he creams his underwear spraying the whole container into the front and back. With some hesitance he opens his stocking squirming to the new feeling of cream and is pleased to find 300 points in it waiting for him.

Becky- As she walks to the gifts in the clown outfit, the crowd can’t help but snicker and she tires to control her panties flapping over her shorts. Seeing Ruby’s gift of Jello, oatmeal, and mashed potatoes, the elves make Becky juggle jello blobs. Of course try as she might, once she gets off and tries to catch a falling one, she trips over her feet and lands on her back and blob after blob spatter over her upper body with only one hitting a protective pie pan. As punishment, the elves start to stuff a much mashed potatoes into the front of her underwear and then proceed to give her a messy atomic wedgie as the underwear goes over her head with the potatoes covering her face along with the fabric. Feeling the wig get tied around her underwear so it stays in place, she feels her shoes get filled with the oatmeal as she then struggles to open her stocking mostly blind from the fabric over her face. She’s eventually pitied after a bit and is told that’s there 300 points in her stocking.

Sam- Coated in honey and cotton balls in just her bra and panties, Sam’s not too sure how much worse it could get. Opening her gift, it seems things are getting a lot more sticky as Wampup’s gift of flour paste, Peanut butter, and marshmallow fluff is revealed. The two substances are mixed into a fluffernutter mixture and is coated over Sam. In her bra, packed between her butt cheeks, on her armpits, and between her toes. She groans as she feels the mixture get worked in deeper and deeper into her hair as it eventually reaches her scalp. That mixed with the cotton balls causes her to shudder, maybe in fear or in pleasure at the thought, but then the flour paste comes. Her hair is separated into two clumps and coated, shaped, and coated again so she ends up with two bunny looks ears of hair to match the now cotton tan looking bunny wearing a sexy bra and panties. Opening her stocking she also find a paper covered dildo saying “ho ho ho”. Oh good. We found the other and its fitting a bunny gets it. Sam is lead over to Katie as a both dildos are connected to make a double ended dildo. Both girls panties are ripped off their body and Katie’s is removed going to her rear. “No-“ she starts to say as she’s cut off with the feeling of frosting, plastic, and herself sliding inside her rear. Both girls slide into the double ended dildo and are told the first one to cum loses and will be filled with an aphrodisiac slime that will make them exceptionally horny the rest of the game. The one that comes second will earn 300 points. There cannot be a tie and only enough slime for one person to lose. Then the machine starts to buzz and both girls start humping at each other their messy bodies rubbing against each other.

Wampup- as the crowd slowly turns their gaze back to the tree (and some still not.) Wampup gets his gift. A smelly batch of times from Becky. Cat food, tuna, and shaving foam. Laughing at how Becky has gotten him messy twice now, the elves start making cat food pies with foam topping. Laying on the floor they make him match his name and crawl on all fours to each of the seven pies and grind his face into the mess hard, making sure to get all the gravy and meat smeared over their face. Then pouring the tuna into the back of his underwear, they have him sit down on it and then scoot his butt around the ground in circles. As the crowd finishes laughing at him, he’s forced to roll over on the remains of the pies. Now well coated, he opens his stocking and sees a lump of coal. Knowing what’s going to happen, he is led into the fireplace as a coating of dirt/“coal dust” falls from above on to his now messy body leaving black spots over his white blobby body.

Andrew- Now the last one to open a gift, the last gift is obviously Sam’s as the peppermint syrup, coffee, and tea are inside. It’s an odd combination, but the elves consider it challenge. First they make a mochi green tea paste that they mix into his hair. While that’s the the worse, the peppermint syrup they pour down the back of his jammers is. It doesn’t feel bad at the start, but the tingling slowly builds and then suddenly an elf gives his jammers a swift yank upward into a wedgie for a second. Now really feeling the sensation, he’s told to stand in the fireplace for the coffee. Just expecting to get drenched, he didn’t realize that all the coal dust was coffee grounds and they they made it into a frozen coffee drink. A freezing frappe is poured cover his body as he shivers at the impact. The only benefit is he opens the back of his jammers to fill them cooling his butt. Now covered, he hope not to get a dusting himself as he opens his stocking to reveal 600 points.

Well now we’ve celebrated let’s see where those scores are at:

Andrew 800, Jim: 600, Alex:550, YoYo 500, Becky 350, Jake: 300, Katie and Sam 200, Wampup: 100, and Ruby: 50.

Now we’re starting to split up, but we have our very last obstacle course and with different branching paths who knows what will happen. So come on back as we reach our halfway point in the game. Oh with all this giving, we’d like to take this time to give back to the community. We’re donating all the contestant’s clothes to the need and we’ll be stripping down our 4 audience members to only one piece of clothing each to be extra generous.
Before the beginning of round 2, you see the dressed up Becky come onto the stage and I could not hold off just wanting to laugh. Such an an embarrasing look that is just laughable. I did not think it could get worse than that until I saw Alex. One thing went to my mind, lucky it was not me. I did not want to laugh because I did not know what would be in store and did not want it to come back to me.

As I opened the gifts, I cant help but expect the best, just as you would with any gift over the holidays. But this was different. First they gave me chocolate sauce and told me to put it inside my socks and shoes? As if my feathered look was not enough. That was weird and outrageous. It was warm at first putting my foot in the goo that is chocolate. Squishy as I walk but after a while it became searing pain that was too unbearable to handle if i keep stepping and pushing against it. I had to hop and change between legs in order to bare with it. If I could I would have taken them off. Adding on to the embarassment, I had to eat cookie crumbles from the floor. What am I? A chicken? The crowd shouted cluck and they dont see it but I was blushing out of super embarrasment. I regret laughing, even in my head, because I knew how the other contestants felt when they walked out in their outfits. I hopped around, clucked to the satisfaction of the crowd because who knows what would happen if I did not follow through, and I ate all the crumbs. After I was finished, I thought I was done, but instead, they told me to wash it down with milk. Ok at first because I thought the cookie was dry, but it was condensed milk that they poured on my face. I was even stickier, and that dry taste is still there.

One good thing was that I received 400 points in the stocking. That has to be better than the others. I realized later it was not the best, but it brought me up there. Second isnt bad, I can win the whole thing

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:28 AM   #703
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

The punishment rounds had me surprised and ecstatic, I did not want to feel anything because I did not want to regret if anything happened to me because I laughed at them or anything. So I observed and watched them from where I stood.

With round 3 in the corner, I cannot wait to take advantage and win the race. Its the obstacle course so nothing messy or embarrassing, just need to reach the finish line and win. My only thoughts were win the whole thing and not get humiliated. I knew I had to be fast so I rushed in without much strategy. Because of that, I got knocked down by a giant pie platform and into a large marshmallow fluff. Some got stuck on me because of all that stickiness from before, but I shook it off. I had to get back in the race. After another try, we got through. Me and a couple of other people still where I am at. I thought that teaming up might not be good because it is a dog eat dog competition and anyone can win or lose, but it is not bad to use them for your advantage. I raced across and we ended up splitting up. Corn seems like a maze, it should be maiz in spanish so it is pretty similar, maybe it could be the path to victory. I went with the group of people to the corn side. As we were there, we saw a trail left which we thought could be Becky's trail. We thought, why not follow it and see where it leads to. We were surprised that it led to a dead end, but it did lead us to a couple of ears of corn. we took it and realized that we needed it to get through the maze.

Me and Alex were at Santa's workshop already and what we need to do is not get caught. But what do we know because Alex could not be as fast, we got caught. I really wanted to leave them behind and just run, but I did not want to lose any momentum so I gave up my shirt and kept going. We have to focus on the prize. As time passed, I saw more people coming into the worskshop and it became anyones game, but we do have to avoid those people with the donation at all cost. We scrambled around but I encounted topless boobs that just startled me because it was amazing ones that just kind of gets you excited and hard. Nevertheless, I got distracted and caught and had to give up my shoes. Whatever it took to keep going, but those boobs were worth it. I realized some people already made it across, so I had to get a sprint going. I nodded to a couple of people and they agreed that we had to run. But we also would sabotage Ruby to sacrifice her so that we can get through. It was a good plan because she tumbled when we tripped her and we crossed the finish line without getting caught again. It was only 300 points and I am down to 3rd place but I still have a chance to win it all. I just have to try harder in the next round

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 05:02 AM   #704
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As we start the obstacle course I make a pretty good start over the first obstacle even stopping to see the other contestants failing and allowing myself a little giggle at their expense as I arrive at a fork in the path I see Katie goes down the donut path so I take the corn path
I work my way through the maze intill I find a box at the end of one path I open the box all to be covered in caramel corn and sent down a slide back to the start

I quickly pick my self up and make my way back once I reach the maze again I decide to take a different path and I find another box only to be covered in corn again and sent down a slide but this time only back to the start of the maze
I see the path the other contestants took so I follow that through and make it to the work shop

I try to sneak my way through the workshop but I’m caught by itchy who takes my pie tin bra from me before replacing it by pulling out my suspenders and realising to pies into my boobs I stand shocked for a moment before moving forward

I decided to hide in a pile of clown toys before I decided to make a dash to the finish line

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:01 PM   #705
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

First, watching Ruby attempt to get rid of the stink from my gift only to be converted into a smelly skunk gives me a good chuckle and I laugh in her face about it - careful not to get too close for fear of passing out with disgust.

Then it's on to the obstacle course which I was initially quite confident with however from the get go, I wasn't performing my best. I get pied several times crossing the bridge and having to restart multiple times, putting me near the last. Once I finally make it across, I choose the donut option to go down (who doesn't like donuts?)

It's taste testing and I do great right up to the 5th donut which I get wrong and am covered in sludgy donut batter as punishment. Not only that but I have to go to the back of the line too, wasting precious time.

I do get it on my second try and am led into the office party finale and end up getting caught by an elf, required to give up my shirt - this leaves me in just shorts with no undies. Finally, in an unwilling sacrifice by Ruby, I am allowed to cross the finish line and make it safely, avoiding the surely gross or humiliating punishment. But then Griffin plays a slomo replay of me crossing the line on the big screen and demonstrates how I did not in fact make it, will not be receiving point, and instead will be forced to experience the punishment. Argh! Nothing is fair.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay