Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Default Two boys + Sleepover

Yes, the casual story. However next week will debate whether it is true or not.

My parents are going out of town for the whole day + night (This is the first time they've left me home along over the night). I am planning on inviting this cute kid who is younger than me around the house to play CoD and possibly sneak in some TorD

However at school, he acts like anti-gay and I'm really note sure how he will react if I ask him if he'd like to play Truth or Dares. It's going to be a worrying time for me, I've never played it with him ever before and it's going to fail REALLY bad if he denies to play it as if he tells anyone I asked him = fucked up life.

I've changed my name for annoymity

This will be an English based story so some words you may have to ask me to translate ect.

So yeah.. I'll try ask him..
And if it plan fails or it didn't happen, I'll write up what I wanted to happen.

Name: Nicky
Year: Year 10
Appearance: Short brown hair with dark brown eyes. Medium height and muscular (a bit). A bit of a games console nerd. Pale but cute

Name: Kieran (me)
Year: Year 11
Appearance: Long brown hair with bright blue eyes. Tall and muscular in the arms (a bit). Not to brag but I'm popular in school, just not out of school (live in Countryside). Slightly tanned.

Feedback?

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinky for this post:
Old 12-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Kinky's got a friend now does he?

Well possibly, I can't wait to figure out how it goes

Old 12-16-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
amazingmrboo

i like it try and carry it on please love it!!!!!!!1
amazingmrboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

He's a kid who is younger than me who I sit next to on the bus.
He sounds anti-gay though, so I don't know how I'm going to spark the convosation up.

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
xava

good luck kinky!!

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #6
Extreme

Good luck wooo
Sixteen
Bi-sexual
Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #7
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

How upsetting. He couldn't get round my house as the ice was too bad here :'(

I'll have to write the fiction part up then ;/

The day came, and both of the boys were exited. Kieran was doing the quick tidy ups in his house while Nicky was coming down the road in a car.
Nicky pulled up at my house and ran up to the door and knocked. As I opened the door, I saw his mum drive off as Nicky said hi to me.
"Hey Kieran"
"Hey Nick, come in!"
Nick came in and took off his shoes while I was directing him into the lounge area. Small convosation was happening as I was trying to turn on the PS3 to play some Black Ops.

___
Skipped due to boringness
___
After 3 hours had passed, Me and Nicky decided that it would be best to turn it off. As I turned off the PS3 using the skills from the controller, we just sat there for about 1 minute speachless.
"So.... What shall we do?" Kieran said as he was confused on what to say as there was nothing to actually do
"Uh. I don't know.. [pause] .. Truth or Dare perhaps?" Nick said in a quiet voice

As Nick said this, I was shocked at what he had said, I couldn't believe that he actually liked to play this game, the fun may begin now >.

"Oh yeah let's play that dude, I've not played in a long time" with my quick reply.

I then told him the rules, Only do dares that are in the house, Everything we do in this house, stays in this house and no pain.
Nick agreed then ajusted himself from the chair to the floor, and sat in a cross-legged motion.
We both agreed that I should go first;
"Ok then, Truth or Dare?" ~ Chris
"...Urr.. Truth" ~ Nick
- Me thinking of what to say
"Ok, have you ever played this game with anyone else before?" ~ Chris
-Sudden pause- "Ur yeah, with Michael a year ago" ~ Nick
As he said that, my eyes suddenly rised as I knew that he had played this before, and even more exited that he had played this game with Michael, the boy that I used to play with also...

"Ok, so Truth or Dare?" ~ Nick
"Truth of course" ~ Kieran
"Same as what you asked me" ~ Nick
"With Michael also, ha" ~ Kieran

[third person]
As a few silly truth went past, Kieran and Nick finally gave up the courage to start using dares.
It was Nick's turn to dare Kieran, and being this as the first dare, Nick emmediately went in 'for the kill' and dared Kieran to kiss his bum (bum being an ass in America).
As Kieran called Nick a bitch, Nick then 'prepared' his bum, he slipped down his tracksuits and had his bum bare, while Kieran bent down and pecked the cheek of his bum, while going straight up showing a fake disgust face.

It was now Kieran's turn to dare Nick, Kieran is not very good at thinking of things so Kieran took a while to think of a dare. Once it had came to him, he dared Nick to kiss his bellend but with his trousers on, Nick had a horrid face on him and bent down to Kieran's crouch and kissed the mini buldge in Kieran's tracksuits. All of a sudden, Kieran's penis hardened and Nick started laughing while Kieran showed a tint of red to his face.

Since Kieran was slightly embarrassed about his boner situation, he dared Nick to lick the crack of his ass. Nick was obviously showing resistant but decided to do it since we don't back out of dares. Kieran sat down on the sofa, (cough in america) and pulled his trousers down to the bottom of his ass, he then lifted his legs up and spread them out so the tracksuits don't slide back down, while Kieran spreaded his ass cheeks open. Nick bent down on his knees and got closer to Kieran's ass, he then licked the crash of the ass, and whipped back and stuck his tounge out as if he didn't like it.

Nick felt that the dare Kieran gave him was quite serious so he decided to get revenge, Nick dared Kieran to get his penis out and show it to him, this doesn't seem that bad of a dare, however the boys have never seen each others penises before and it's quite embarrassing when you have a boner over a guy...Kieran then shot a shade red again and slowly stood up and pulled the front of his tracksuits down, along with his boxers. Kieran suspected Nick to laugh but instead he was shocked as Kieran had a much bigger penis than Nick.. This was only because Nick was a year younger than Kieran but he was still mad.
Nick by the suprise then pulled out his penis, nearly as big as Kieran's but not that much. He only had a bit of hair also. Kieran was shocked on why he was showing him his penis as it wasn't part of the dare, but Kieran was enjoying it..

__story will continue soon__

Critisize.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #8
Nick
Distinguished Member

Pretty good story so far, I'd like it better if it was non-fic though, those stories are so much fun. But please, we Americans are not so dumb that we don't know what a couch and sofa are, we use those words too, haha.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:00 AM   #9
tordmaster

wtf is a bellend? haha otherwise great story.
tordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:12 AM   #10
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

bellend means dick

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

I said at the top of the first chapter that it is fiction now as the ice was too thick in England for him to reach me.. Also Americans don't know what most words are like.. For example, chips are fries in America and crisps are chips lol
I wouldn't say that Americans are stupid but you have ruined most of our words

Old 12-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #12
Nick
Distinguished Member

We have fish and chips here too, aka chips=fries, just go on with the story before this becomes an American vs british flame war.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #13
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Good start! I'm liking this story, and keep it up! (fiction or non-fiction, both are great!)

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:25 AM   #14
immaeatu

ok, when you said (_____ in america) i waas expecting to hear you silly Yanks! lmfaoo!
this story is so cute so far, its definately growing on me

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #15
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Nice
I'll be home alone tomorrow so I can write some more xD Glad you like it <3
American vs British flame war has commenced. As long as you post on topic aswell

Advertisements
Kink Talk