Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick
Default Week at the Lake [FICTION]

Part One is just the intro and introducing Characters. The actuall events will be coming. I'm leaning towards a realistic style story here, thats focused more on characters and such than simply just plot and dares. If you think its moving too slowly (which may be a problem) let me know and I'll cut back on narrative. Any other reviews are also appreciated. I've never written stories for this type of audience, and I'm sure it'll take some getting used to.

Part One:

We had about 5 days (less, counting travel time). A few of my friends and I had gotten together for a sort of celebration of graduating from high school. I had gotten my lake house (well, my parent’s) for the event. It was little more than an old building, well worn, on an island in the middle of nowhere. My parents mostly used it on weekends in the summer, where they would spend their time sitting in the sun and trying to get the place working. But we had it from Wednesday, the day after graduation, until Sunday, when it was most practical to go home. It was a big weekend on the lake, and likely crowded, but until the weekend came around I knew it would be almost entirely empty.
There were seven of us going, me and two other guys, and four girls, all 18 (or so I think, I’m not so good with birthdays, but close enough). We’d packed up our junk and tossed it into a couple cars, and headed up to the lake on Wednesday.

I, Richard, was almost six feet tall, with messy light brown hair and green eyes. I looked very good, occasionally. The rest of the time I just looked like a mess, since I wore clothes until they died and was often unkept, unshaved (which sometimes looked good, sometimes not). I didn’t care so much, it was more convenient than worrying about it

The other two guys were Steve and Craig. Steve was a short, quiet guy who I honestly didn’t know that well, though probably better than anyone else, save a few others in the group. He was pretty shy. He had dark brown hair and eyes of one color or another. He and I got along well because we had similar styles of humor. I couldn’t tell you how good he looked cause I’m not that good a judge of guys. Not handsome, but he had a sort of cute-fixer-uper look to him (his fashion sense was even worse than mine, and he was socially awkward in, what I’ve been told by girls, is an adorable sort of way.

Craig was taller than either of us, though only a few inches taller than I. I liked Craig, but sometimes he was a bit too enthusiastic for a calm laid back guy like me and he got a bit obnoxious. When I had the energy to deal with him, he was fun, and always the perfect accomplice. He had long blonde hair, for which I often called him a hippy, and an earring.

As for the girls, we had Rebecca, Mindy, Kristi, and Sarah. Rebecca was average height, with medium length dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was slim, with small breasts. She wasn’t bad looking, but she wasn’t really my taste. She was a lot of talk and no action. She liked to hatch plans for pranks and stuff with my and often Craig, but was not dependable and rarely came through. She probably knew Steve better than anyone, and although the two would deny it, everyone assumed they’d end up going out eventually.

Mindy was my best friend, and the only one of my friends that I’d known for very long. She was short and pretty, if a little on the heavier side, though not nearly enough to make her unattractive. She had long brown hair and, hazel eyes, if hazel is the color I think it is (who makes up colors like hazel? Is hazel the tan-green color?)

Kristi was taller than the others, though not really tall. She had long dark brown hair and green eyes (if I remember correctly) She was attractive, and would’ve been much more so, but she had gotten scrawny recently. She was shy, though fun once you started talking to her. She was the kind who would easily get caught up in anything going on.

Last one, then I promise I’m done. Sarah, a tiny little person. She was easily the shortest person with red hair, light green eyes. I’d put her as the most attractive, though sometimes annoying. She was a bit of a firebrand, and I often had fun baiting her, and I think I used to really piss her off, but recently I think she’s grown accustomed to me and realizes I don’t mean most of the stuff I say, I’m just trying to get a rise out of her.

Part two will be coming probably tonight, although maybe tomorrow. It will have actual plot in it, I promise.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

I've got part two. Sorry, I did a little bit more introduction than I'd planned, but I felt it necessary. more plot noww though, and after this one the plot will likely be moving much faster (unless you people like all the exposition).

Part Two:

The first day was Tuesday. Most of our morning was spent waiting for everyone to get up (Rebecca in particular never gets up in the morning, and nobody’s brave enough to wake Sarah). After that, it was loading up the car and driving there. The guys drove in one car, with most of the bags, and the girls in another. Our car was quiet, mostly because Steve and I are both quiet, and Craig can only hold up a conversation on his own for so long (though much longer than you’d think). I can only imagine what went on in the girls car, I’m assuming there was much singing along with the radio, giggling, and whatever else girls do when there are no guys around. We talked about that some in the car. Craig mentioned a number of theories that he got from videos, but they seemed far fetched.

We all met up at the docks to load into the boat and head over to the island. We joked around, rehashing old jokes from the planning. When being planned, I explained there was likely to be nobody on the lake besides us. Rebecca immediately made plans to go skinny dipping, and the other girls with them. They had made similar plans for nude sunbathing. These plans had various levels of seriousness and, knowing Rebecca’s tendency to back out of plans, I doubted anything would come of them. A few other plans we’d made were regarding Lakeview, a pretty name for a tacky place. Lakeview had a number of cheap stores, rundown arcades, and bad pizza places. It was a lot of fun to go to, if your standards were not high, especially if the crowds (many of whom were a little weird) were there. We’d had a couple ideas, going in costume, going dressed up, and a number of competitions, some of which were obviously only in jest. One plan, for example, was for the girls to dress up like sluts, while the guys dressed up as creepy people. The girls would see how many guys they could attract, and the guys would see how many we could scare off. The girls had also suggested a mini-game among themselves, to see who could flirt the most free stuff out of the cheap shops.

When we got to the island, most people stopped planning and started moving in. The lake house had plenty of bedrooms, so we easily fit everyone. The girls were split up into two rooms, Rebecca and Mindy in one, Sarah and Kristi in the other. Craig and I had one room, and we gave Steve the single, since he was a solitary sort.

I unpacked quickly. I never pack much. The other guys did the same. We hung out, opened up some food and waited for the girls. They arrived eventually, having changed. I don’t know why girls always seem to change clothes three times a day, they just do. They weren’t gone for long, as they announced they were off to go skinny-dipping on the other side of the island. Why they bothered changing clothes just to go skinny-dipping… women, eh? It was pretty clear, as it had been through all the planning, that we guys were not invited to anything like the skinny-dipping parties. Disappointing, but I didn’t expect much more. I’d a number of half-thought out schemes, none of which ever happens, since that stuff usually only happens in movies and online stories. I was hopeful that their exclusivity would wear off. It wasn’t so much a naked-chicks thing (although there was some of that) but more a me-wanting-an-excuse-to-hang-out-naked thing.

And they were off into the woods to go down the path to the beach a little was down the island, out of sight. Looked like checkers for the guys. After a few minutes of hanging out pondering what to do, we started joking about sneaking down there and stealing the piles of clothes. I thought it was unlikely, since my guess was all their clothes would be right next to the water, and hard to steal without being noticed. Craig, however, in his infinite enthusiasm, wanted to give it a try. Steve was all for the jokes, less enthusiastic about actual action. I think he was shy enough that the sight of anyone naked might give him a stroke. Craig and I did come up with a plan.

I was sitting back at the cabin, reading on the porch. Steve was in his room reading, Craig was gone down the path. I kept one eye on the clock while I read. Once fifteen minutes had passed, I put the book down, called to Steve I was heading out, grabbed a root beer and headed down to the boat. I hopped in, started it up and untied it from the dock. As I was leaving the dock, I realized there was a flaw in the plan, but I hopped the girls would be too distracted to realize it until it was too late.

Off I drove around the island, slowly. There were no other boats in sight, as I’d predicted, so it was likely that the girls would see it was me coming from a mile away. It was a possibility, but one we’d planned for, a plan B so to speak. I put on my sunglasses and slowly puttered the boat up to the area where they were swimming.

“Excuse me!” I called out, “I seem to be lost. Would you ladies please point me towards Ithaca?” I was “pretending” to be someone else. This was part of the diversion, making them think the prank was different. Immediately they all ducked down so only their heads showed above water. Sarah shouted back something about Ithaca’s location and where my head should be to find it. I puttered up closer, excusing my self, but could she repeat it, my ears are going deaf. They splashed at me, a more symbolic gesture than anything else, considering my distance and being in a boat, and shouted at me to go away. They were chuckling and laughing, so I knew they weren’t mad, but I didn’t want to push things.

I looked past them to the beach. I’d worn sunglasses so they wouldn’t notice where I was looking. If they did, they’d see Craig collecting all their clothes. I started puttering closer to keep their attention. More shouting. I saw Craig carrying their clothes off, so pushed down hard on the throttle and spun the boat, aiming the waves at them. I turned, waved, and took off back home to meet back up with Craig

Part Three will likely be up tomorrow or the day after. Maybe tonight, depends on timing.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
Falcon

Great story.. waiting for part 3...
Old 04-11-2007, 08:07 PM   #4
Tessdog
Account Banned

This is great!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going... oh the girls are going to be pissed!
Old 04-12-2007, 04:09 AM   #5
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

This is actually a really well-written story. While it seemed a bit silly originally to describe all the characters individually it now works really well as you're holding to those characters and not just having generic "everybody takes off all there clothes and has sex and puts poo in each others mouth" stuff. If ya' know what I mean. A few more parts and you could be looking at a Reward Maverick.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:03 AM   #6
Maverick

Thanks for the input. I know most of the stories move faster than mine, so I didn't know how well it would be recieved.

Part Three:

The clothes had been laid out in the front room, panties excepted, which were hung from the lights in the ceiling (easy enough to get down, we were going more for visual effect than announcing a death wish). Craig and I waited with Steve in a different room, playing blackjack while we waited for the girls to get back and get dressed. Craig had wanted to wait for them and catch them coming back, but I convinced him that that would be pushing our luck. Needless to say we were both a bit pre-occupied and Steve was kicking our ass in black jack.

It must’ve only been ten minutes when we heard the door bang open. We could hear them laughing on their way in, as well as a few statements as to the delicacy of our sanity (I assumed this meant they’d found our ceiling decorations. What they were saying I couldn’t quite make out, except for Sarah’s voice (much louder than the others) which seemed to use the words “kill” and “castrate” a bit more than any of her potential victims (Craig and I) found necessary. Within a minute, Sarah burst in the room, wrapped in a towel, and proceeded to make those threats personally. I could hear the other girls laughing in the other room as they listened to Sarah.

Steve was giving Craig an “I told you so” look. Craig was giving me a “Lets split up and hope she goes after you” look. I was giving Sarah a “I know you’re barely holding back laughter” look, and I’m not so sure, but I’m almost certain Sarah’s foot was giving us all an “I’m a proctologist” look.

Sarah eventually reached a pause. I looked up at her with a dubious expression and said, “Are you… Are you coming on to me?” At which point Steve nearly choked, and Craig threw back his head and laughed. Sarah glared at me, I winked, and I could see her trying not to laugh. Trying to be helpful, I said, “Don’t laugh”. For some reason, it didn’t, and she quickly started laughing. She made a halfhearted threatening gesture at me and turned around to walk out.

The other two guys and I followed her out after picking up the cards (I hate losing cards, nothing worse than a deck missing a card). The girls had all gotten dressed (except Sarah, who had prioritized venting over clothing). Sarah picked up her clothes and went into one of the rooms to change while the rest of us sat down.

All of the girls were grinning widely, promising to get us back. I chuckled, trying to figure out what they could be planning. Steve made it clear he had nothing to do with it.

Craig asked them innocently, “so, how was your excursion?” as if he had no idea that someone had stolen their clothing.

I looked at each of them, gauging their reactions. None of them I could picture being that upset by it. Kristi I knew often went streaking and skinny dipping, albeit usually the people she went with only stripped down to their underwear. Mindy had less experience, but was almost as fond as I of being naked. I knew she liked to hang out in the woods and go walking naked. Rebecca I knew had never gone streaking or skinny dipping with other people, though she talked brave. That’s what I was betting on.
I popped back into the conversation as Kristi was asking Craig what he would’ve done if someone had found them wandering in the woods naked.

“And survived Sarah’s onslaught?” I answered, “Besides, there’s about nobody on the lake during the week, never mind on the island. We could all throw a naked parade and nobody would notice.”

Kristi laughed at that and said, “Right, why don’t we just declare clothing optional?” She sounded sarcastic, but the optimistic part of me refused to believe it.

Mindy cut in with “Please, do not encourage Richard. Its hard enough getting him to wear pants to begin with.” I’ll explain that one for those of you who don’t visit me on weekends (all of you). I sleep in my boxers. On the weekends, I’ll often stay in bed most of the day, reading, watching TV, doing whatever. Mindy, who often will come visit or to get me to go hang out with everyone, often shows up in the middle of the afternoon to find me without pants. She does not agree with me that pants are always optional, especially around people.

Rebecca, true to herself, chimed in “I’d do that, it actually sounds like fun.” As I explained before, Rebecca was mostly talk. Didn’t keep me from baiting the trap.

“Rebecca, I have a hard time believing you’d hang out around her naked for a day, never mind a week.” Trap set and baited, fall for it… fall for it…

“Sure I would, I don’t care if people see me naked.” She fell for it.

“Fine,” I said, “I dare you.”

This is getting written much faster than I expected, expect part four tonight sometime.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:41 PM   #7
Maverick

As promised,

Part Four:

“What?” Asked Rebecca.

“I dare you to spend one day naked,” I replied, “Hell, I’d even be willing to put a wager on you not making it.”

“Wager?” She asked, “Like what?”

“Hell, I dunno,” I paused for a moment, I didn’t expect her to actually consider it, “twenty bucks”

At this point Mindy had gone up and started whispering in Rebecca’s ear. That made me suspicious, but there was little I could do. Sarah came back in at this time, having gotten dressed.

“Whats twenty bucks?” She asked. I quickly felt like this plan was backfiring.

“Rich is paying Rebecca twenty bucks to get naked,” Craig was always there to make the situation better. Thanks, Craig.

“Rebecca said it would be fun to spend the week naked. I bet her twenty bucks that she couldn’t do it for a day,” I explained.

“Pfft,” Sarah waved her hand, “That’s easy. I wouldn’t have even bothered with the towel when coming in to yell at you, but Mindy pointed out that that would’ve been letting you win.” At this point I would’ve glared at Mindy, but she was busy whispering with Rebecca still, and Kristi had joined in.

“Alright,” I interrupted, “What are you three whispering about?”

“Nothing, We need to go to our rooms for a second, Sarah, come with us,” Kristi answered obtusely. The four of them went into one of their rooms and giggled.

Craig looked at me, “You are in for it.”

Steve, who had been mostly quiet this whole time, joined in, “You know the four of them are going to come up with the worst thing for you to do in revenge for your clothes stealing.”

“Yes, I know,” I replied, going to the fridge for a soda, “But Rebecca won’t make it a whole day.”

“I bet she could, They’re going to come up with something motivating enough, and its your neck.” I idly wondered whose side Steve was on.

“Hey, better you than me man,” Craig grinned at me. I was about to reply that I was sure they had a plan to get him too, when the girls came back in.

“Alright, Richard. We have the wager.” Rebecca said as the others tried to restrain their laughter.

Part Five (am I on five already) will probably by up tomorrow.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #8
Maverick

Apologies in advance for its length. I was going to cut it off sooner, but I figured you would all want the last scene, and I hate to disappoint.

Part Five:

“Yeah? What is it?” I was curious to say the least.

“After my day is up, you will be my servant for a day.” The grins on their faces led me to suspect that they’re whispering was not from the wager, but what they planned to do when they won. If they won, I still had confidence in Rebecca not making it.

“And if you don’t make the whole 24 hours?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Then you don’t have to be my servant.” Rebecca shrugged.

“Yes, obviously,” I replied, “But what do I win? What’s your half of the wager?” I could tell they hadn’t thought of that.

“Uh…” Rebecca paused, looking at the other girls, “I don’t know…?”

Sarah spoke up, “She’ll be your servant.” Rebecca looked at Sarah shocked, Sarah waved her off. I had to ponder what Sarah’s game was.

“Makes sense, even stakes.” I shrugged, “Deal?”

“Wait…” Rebecca hesitated, “What do we mean by servant?”

“It was your suggestion, what did you have in mind?” I found this all pretty funny. It was clear they, or at least Rebecca, hadn’t thought it out. Sarah seemed more on the ball, which made me somewhat cautious.

“well, like, you’re going to do stuff for me. Y’know, like, rubbing my feet and fetching my food and singing for me.”

“Don’t,” Mindy interjected, “make him sing. Trust me.”

“I dunno,” Rebecca shrugged, “Simple stuff like that. Nothing unreasonable, okay?”

“Hey,” I shrugged, “You’re negotiating with yourself here. You came up with the wager.”

“Alright, well, nothing unreasonable. Deal?”

“Deal,” I agreed, then looked up at the clock. It was about 4:30, “So you’ve got until 4:30 tomorrow.”

“And,” Craig interjected, “No cheating out by hiding all day in the bathroom or sleeping all day or something. Have to act normal.”

“Why?” Rebecca sounded like she was liking this less and less.

“Because you’re proving that you’d find it fun to hang out naked,” Mindy explained, which surprised me. I thought she was on Rebecca’s side, “If you hide all day, you’ve proved nothing.”

Rebecca nodded and there was a long expectant pause. Everyone looked at Rebecca.

“Now?” She asked, once she’d realized that everyone was staring at her waiting for her to strip.

“Yeah, unless you already want to forfeit.” I could tell that she hadn’t actually thought about spending the next twenty-four hours naked.

“Once you get it over with, its not so bad, you get used to it,” Kristi was trying to be helpful.

“Right. But we’re definitely playing strip poker tonight.” Rebecca said. I chuckled, but most people seemed to uncertain to do much more than smile.

“Alright, fine.” She said. Rebecca was wearing, for now, a one piece swimsuit and shorts. She took a deep breath and stuck her arms inside the swimsuit, pulling it off her shoulders. She paused, took another breath, and in one motion pulled it down, and pushed it and her shorts down around her ankles. She straightened up, looked around awkwardly. She pulled her hands up by her side and fluttered her fingers out, like little fairy wings or something.

“Ta Da.”

Part Six will probably be up sometime this weekend (maybe even tonight, depends on how much time I have)> I hope you've enjoyed everything so far.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:58 PM   #9
JohnC15

I love this story and your a great writer.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
Falcon

story is goin great!!!! i just hope that she wont last 24h and the boy wins the bet :P
Old 04-16-2007, 06:48 AM   #11
Maverick

Sorry this one's a little late. I had plans for begining, and different scenes throughout the story, but I forgot to plan some of the transitions, so parts may come a little bit slower for a little bit.

Part Six:

Rebecca stood there, her clothes around her feet. She looked like she felt pretty awkward. I turned to everyone else to see their reactions. Craig was looking at Rebecca pretty intently, until he saw my look his way and gave me an “I owe you one” look. Steve didn’t look at me. Steve Looked at Rebecca, and I tried to figure out which would explode first, his eyes or his pants.

The girls all looked bored, amused, and anxious at the same time. No doubt they were waiting for twenty four hours so they could exact their revenge on me. I was still confident I’d win the bet, especially as I looked at Rebecca. She did not seem comfortable as the center of attention, especially the naked center of attention.

“Wow, I didn’t think you had the guts, Rebecca,” I said. I figured the longer I kept attention on her, the sooner she’d back out.

“Me neither,” She admitted, “You are so going to get it. Richard, where do you keep the cards up here?”

“Why?” I asked.

“We’re playing strip poker,” She said, “I already told you.”

“You know, Rebecca, You couldn’t play. You don’t have clothes to wager,” Craig’s tone of voice made it all too clear that he was infinitely glad that she didn’t.

“That’s fine, I’ll just watch,” She said. I think she was hoping that with more naked people, she’d have an easier time. Or that, being naked, she might as well take advantage of it.

“You know, she could play,” Craig said, “She could wager something else,” He paused, probably to let everyone draw the worst conclusions they could. A trick I taught him, “Such as, hours. Instead of losing clothing, she has to stay naked some amount of hours longer.”

“No way,” Rebecca interrupted, “Twenty-Four hours was the deal. I think I’ll just go for a swim for now. Anyone want to go skinny dipping with me? Open invitation?”

“You’ll do anything to see me naked, won’t you?” I asked, amused.

“Seems fair. I guess I can wait 24 hours for it though. You gonna come?”

“I’ll come, if you make me…” Craig winked at Rebecca, who flicked him off while laughing. Even Steve broke out of his coma to laugh some.

“Sure, I’ll come too,” I said, unable to avoid playing along, “A quickie before dinner sounds good.” And two middle fingers for me. Yay.

“I may come down later, if you guys are still swimming,” Mindy added in, “I want to get things set out for dinner first,” It had been generally agreed that Mindy was in charge of cooking, as she was the only one who knew how to cook more than one or two things, and enjoyed cooking to boot.

“Anyone else?” Rebecca asked, “Or just me and the boys? Steve?”

“No,” Steve spoke as quietly as I’ve ever heard him, “I think I’m gonna read some more.”

“I’m gonna stay here too,” Kristi said. I’d assumed as much. Despite her previous experience, she didn’t seem comfortable being naked around guys. I assumed this would change over the course of the week. Hoped, too.

“I’ll come with you,” Sarah said. Good news from my point of view.

“Alright, We’ll be down in the water if you’re looking for us” Rebecca said, then led the way out.

PSA: If anyone would like to offer ideas, feel free. I have plans, like I said, but the story lasts a week and I'm sure I could fill some reader ideas in. It might be fun, and take some of the pressure off me, so parts might come up faster. PM me if you have requests or suggestions, I may work them in (no guarantees)
Old 04-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #12
Maverick

Sorry about taking so long. I've had a busy week, and the upcoming one may be just as busy. I'll try and be better about it. Anyway, here's the next part.

Part Seven:
We grabbed towels and walked down to the docks. Rebecca jumped right in, having nothing to take off. Craig, Sarah, tossed our towels on the dock and began to get undressed. There was a pause when everyone had taken off their shoes. This being the first co-ed skinny dipping of the week, everyone was understandably awkward. Sarah took plenty of time folding her socks in her shoes, while Craig and I had the advantage of being able to take off our shirts before the awkwardness kicked in.

Rebecca, clearly less awkward now that she was less exposed, treaded water and watched, obviously enjoying the turned tables. I got a quick chuckle out of everyone’s hesitation and pulled off the rest of my clothes and jumped in. I always enjoyed being naked, and am anything but shy. I swam in a quick circle, then turned back to watch Sarah and Craig. Well, to watch Sarah anyway.

Sarah began pulling off her outer clothing. By this time I think Craig wished he’d kept up with me. Sarah is a good looking girl, and if Craig had jumped in before she began to get undressed, he wouldn’t be embarrassed by an erection. Now it was too late, and I think for that reason he was hesitating. That, or he was just enjoying the show.

Sarah, noticing that Craig was watching, looked up at him after pulling down her shorts. She raised an eyebrow, then quickly stepped forward, pulled her shorts and boxers down and pushed him into the lake. Rebecca and I both ducked to avoid the splash, but came up fast enough to hear the string of surprised profanities from Craig. Sarah quickly jumped in after him, laughing.

Swimming had never been my hobby. I could swim, and enjoyed it on occasion, I just never enjoyed it. It seemed boring, unless I was snorkeling or playing a game in the water or something. Needless to say, this uncertainty is only increased when everyone in the water is naked. Not to Say I hadn’t enjoyed the show, which I very much had, but I wasn’t quite sure what was to happen next.

“So..” I said, “Who’s up for Marco Polo?” I meant it mostly in jest, as an ice breaker, if you will.

People began swimming around. Normally, when in the water, I usually just floated around on my back. To do that naked… just seemed obscene. I needed no further motivation. I was floating around on my back without a second thought.

Rebecca noticed it first, or at least commented first, “Nice, Rich. Really classy,” I turned my head to her (as much as I could while floating) and winked at her, particularly lecherously.

Sarah’s reaction was somewhat different. She swam under me, blowing a stream of bubble as she did. If you’ve ever played in a pool when you were eight, you must know the feeling of a thousand tiny bubbles coming up from someone swimming under you. When you probably don’t know is how it feels going up your unshielded ass.

Quite surprised, I jumped and was no longer afloat. Fortunately for Sarah, she had already passed under me and had popped back up, grinning. Glaring at her, I sank under water.

I have big lungs and plenty of willpower, so I can stay under for quite a while. Given that it was getting darker and the water was deep, I was confident I could stay under a while and Sarah would not know my exact location. After a quick moment (which I’m sure wasn’t that long, by time seems longer when you’re holding your breath) I swam forward, grabbed Sarah’s legs and pulled her under.

For those of you who swim underwater, you know most legs look the same, at least among the genders. When nobody is wearing a swimsuit, there are fewer ways to tell them apart. Given that I also hadn’t taken the time to individually inspect the two different girls’ lower halves, its perfectly understandable why I’d make such a mistake. Nevertheless, Rebecca was not understanding when I pulled her under by the leg instead of Sarah.

I was suddenly confronted by a surprised and angry naked Rebecca underwater. Quite the sight, actually. I swam out of reach and surfaced. Rebecca surfaced and yelled at me while Sarah laughed at us. Fortunately, Craig thinks on his feet and in the distraction dunked Sarah for me. This turned out even better, since then I could see the look on Sarah’s face, rather than the look on her feet. It was well worth it.

Everyone having used up plenty of energy and having swallowed more than their fair share of water, we decided to climb out and go see what everyone else was planning for the rest of the evening.

I climbed out first, drying off quickly then wrapping the towel around my waist. I hate putting dry clothes on wet skin. Craig climbed out, drying off and putting his clothes on, and Sarah put most of her clothes on, leaving off her bra and panties, which I gather are uncomfortable to pull on when wet. Rebecca was still in the water, clearly loathe to exit. I told her that we’d head up and meet her up there, thinking that she might not be ready yet. Maybe not a good move in terms of my wager, but I didn’t want to push things too far too quickly and cut everything off early. Besides, having her sit down there thinking about coming up and hanging out naked some more might get her to back out. You never know.

My offer is still open for accepting requests/suggestions via PM. I've got plans, but I do have a week to fill, and I'm still on day one. I don't want to use up all my ideas right away, so I've got space to fill. New ideas might speed up the writing (since I don't need to take time to come up with ideas on my own). Any other suggestions/critiques are also welcome.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #13
Maverick

This part is a bit short. I've also added a poll, about Rebecca's wager. I know what will happen, but I liked the idea of adding in a poll. Therefore, feel free to vote. If one or the other gets a huge lead by the time that part of the story gets written, I'll go with the poll, despite my plans.

Poll: http://misterpoll.com/3906463278.html

Part Eight:

We got back into the house. Mindy and Kristi all looked at me funny, since I still wore only a towel. Steve looked at Rebecca some more. Kristi and Mindy were in the kitchen-area (It was one big room), cooking dinner. I grabbed a root-beer from the fridge and leaned against a wall to drink it.

“Alright,” Mindy said, “Who let Richard get away without wearing pants?” As I mentioned before, it took some convincing to get me to wear more than I needed. Clothes weren’t comfortable.

“I did,” Rebecca said, “Better for revenge” She grinned and pulled my towel away. Sarah rolled her eyes, Kristi gasped in surprise, and looked away. I’m pretty sure she was peeking though. I did my best to keep a straight face, though I really wanted to laugh. Instead I looked at her calmly.

“Didn’t get enough when we were swimming, eh?” I raised an eyebrow. She looked at me, holding my towel, clearly not having thought this one through. I stepped over, grabbed her, and pulled her into a huge bear-hug. What can I say, I have no shame. She, on the other hand, turned bright red and squealed.

“There,” I said, “enough for you? Can I have my towel back?”

“Well,” Rebecca looked like the thought she had an advantage. She held the towel away from me, “What’ll you give me for it?”

“Not much, no loss on my part.” I shrugged and sat down.

“And that chair is now for Richard only,” Steve announced.

“Can I pay you to give Richard back his towel. For our own sake?” Mindy asked, I think in jest. I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Let me out of the wager,” Rebecca offered, “And I’ll give you back the towel.”

“Why would I do that?” I looked Rebecca up and down slowly, throwing in a good leer for good measure. She turned bright red.

“Fine,” She said, “I’ll wear it.”

“You can’t do that,” Craig said, he sounded urgent, “You’d lose the bet. That counts as covering up.” I looked at Craig. I was going to let her lose, then tell her, rather than warn her.

“Grr,” She threw the towel at me, “You owe me one.”

“Deal,” I said, chuckling.

“Moot point,” Mindy interrupted, “Richard, go get dressed.” I waved dismissal and went to go put on some clothes, now that I was dry. I made sure to pinch Rebecca’s butt on the way by.

Part nine will come eventually. Things will probably be slower for a little while. My offer for suggestions is still open.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:45 PM   #14
JohnC15

No instead of going with the poll you should write them both

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #15
Maverick

a nice thought, but considering that I'm still on the first day, its already taken 9 parts, and there are another half dozen days to go, writting both is unlikely to happen.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk