Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I keep eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)Yes
In what ways would you play with his balls?Massage, lick, suck
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Only if he asks
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Any penis is perfect to this slut
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I would love to be forced to suck dozens of cocks while blindfolded. Only a nameless hole.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? The more cum the better
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?Yummy
How do you feel about cum going on your face?Good moisturizer
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?Fine
How do you feel about cum going on your body?Great
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I would rather it be on/in me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?I love to swallow
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I like to lick it off anywhere it landed
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?Whatever he prefers
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?Anything he asks really
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?Yes!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?I don't really want to do a rimjob
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?As with most questions, whatever he prefers.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?I would love that. I guess I need some practice
Would you let someone face-fuck you?Yes!

Misc

How important is the location to you?Not at all
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?y first bj was on a couch with a bunch of people in the next room. It really added to the experience
Do you want to control the event?ABSOLUTELY not
Do you enjoy dirty talk?yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?Obviously
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?Yes, I want it all over me.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?YES

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #77
Diamond

General

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? the taste and cum lol
What do you like about giving blowjobs? how my bf is usually happy after
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i try to keep eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) i will use my teeth to lightly chew(Drives my bf crazy idk why)
In what ways would you play with his balls? just cupping
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? no way
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) uhh i like em all lol
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? i dont understand
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? no lol
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? small
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? disgusting
How do you feel about cum going on your face? awesome
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? hate it, its a pain in the ass to clean
How do you feel about cum going on your body? I like it when he comes on my breasts or stomach lol
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? would rather have it on me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? if i can i spit it out
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? get it out of the way
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees and between his legs :P or even on my back with my head over the edge and i let him thrust lol
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? i play with my breasts lol
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? i have done 2 lol
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? nope
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) the same i go hard lol
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? sloppy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? ya i have been
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes
Anything extra you want to say?

Toys owned: Virbrator and a dildo made from wood. I do not own any more toys then that/
Athletic/toned body with 34C breasts.

24/F/USA
Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:50 PM   #78
Pepe990

General

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? when you get hair in your mouth
What do you like about giving blowjobs? everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i try to keep eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) kissing licking up and down the shaft is fun
In what ways would you play with his balls? hardly but sucking them occasionally
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? all are good love nice and long ones... deepthroating is fun (small, average, long .. thick, thin)
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? i like when they put their hands on the back of your head and push until you gag!
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? the bigger the better
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? love it, will swallow it all
How do you feel about cum going on your face? love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? nice
How do you feel about cum going on your body? ok
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? that would be a waste
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yes, because I want to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I like playing with it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? no
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? yes I would love to!!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no!
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) variation makes it a lot more enjoyable
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? i keep it normal
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I absolutely love it
Would you let someone face-fuck you? HELL YES

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? too much teeth
What do you like about getting blowjobs? they feel good
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? dont think about it
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? yes
In what ways would you want your balls played with? don't mind
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? yes I do
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? more easily than a guy would like to admit lol
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? yes
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? depending on my mood
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? i need wanking too
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? would love to
How do you feel about cumming on their face? like it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? thats just mean
How do you feel about cumming on their body? boobs, bum would lick it up
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? not nice wasted
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? yes or kiss me until its all gone
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? yes I love it!!
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? any
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) variation makes it more fun
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? sloppy or normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? would love them to try and deepthroat at least
Would you want to face-fuck a person? yes

Misc

How important is the location to you? not very
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? maybe
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? definitely
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? yes!! makes it a lot more exciting
Do you want to control the event? no
Do you enjoy dirty talk? yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? love being degraded!
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? i would love be forced to drink cum from a container
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? no... im so boring...
[/QUOTE]

M/23/UK/bi
likes:Semi-public, humiliation, Masturbation, pics (18+), anal, cbt, blackmail
limits: Poop, animals, friends/family, permanent, blood

PM dare list is growing!My PM-List

My Toys
Pepe990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #79
Jessieboo

*kind of realized this was meant more for guys after i answered the first section but what the hell! I just altered it a bit and answered it anyways.
General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? When my mouth gets sore after a long time.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? The teasing and when the cum explodes.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I love making eye contact.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Licking mostly.
In what ways would you play with his balls? N/A
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? If the man likes it I would do it.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? I like small-average thick cocks just because i'm not the best at deep throating but generally for everything else, average-long and thick cocks are great!
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? Yes
Do you like to be forced onto it? I love it when my face is forced balls deep around it with a forceful hand behind my head.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? The more the better
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Don't mind as long as I could have a shower soon after.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? If it lands on the floor I would gladly lick it up. no use in wasting perfectly tasty cum!
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Yes because I want to but most guys I've sucked always want me to swallow.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it? never really played with it besides rub it into my skin.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees or the guy is laying down.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I moan and i guess sometimes i would play with myself but that would usually end in a 69. lol
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Yes I want to.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Play with their balls or their ass in any way.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? Varies
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Typically keep it normal and clean but I know I wouldn't mind it being sloppy.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Yes, I want to.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes!

Receiving

Have you ever received a oral? Yes
What do you dislike about receiving oral? Mostly everything.
What do you like about receiving oral? Nothing really. I've never had anyone give me good oral before.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? No
Do you like to be teased? How? I love being teased!
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Yes
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do need insertion too? Definitely need more than oral so far from what i've experienced.

Misc

How important is the location to you? Pretty important, I need to feel comfortable.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yeah I would probably be more relaxed.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yeah I would either feel very uncomfortable and i wouldn't do anything or i would feel super naughty like a filthy whore and get turned on more.lol
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Semi-public would give me a bit of an adrenaline rush probably but I could never do full public.
Do you want to control the event? No, not most of it.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Being treated as a sub and being degraded will turn me on for sure!
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end? Not if i was in a semi-public place but anywhere else yes!
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I would like both but I would prefer to be forced to drink cum. Actually I think it would be hot to make me drink it from a non-see-through cup in public. lol

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:07 PM   #80
ShiftyPowers57

General

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? What's to dislike?
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? It happens, but I don't actively seek eye contact.
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Of course.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? However she'd like.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Not sure. Has never happened.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Most complain that it's too difficult to handle.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Absolutely.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Only if it's requested.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Eh, kind of difficult for sucking only.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? All for it.
How do you feel about cumming on their face? All for it.
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? That can be messy...
How do you feel about cumming on their body? All for it.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? More clean up, I guess.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Expect? No.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? It can be nice.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? I'm just excited it's happening.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Of course.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Absolutely I'd try it.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not that I can think of.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Varying degrees of grippage.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? That's their preference.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? If they don't enjoy it, then they don't enjoy it.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Sure, why not?
Anything extra you want to say? Not really.

Misc

How important is the location to you? It isn't. Though public or something is always kinky.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Not really.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Not really.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Possibly.
Do you want to control the event? Not really.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I'm not very good at it.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Possibly.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? No preference.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Not exactly.
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Nope.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #81
lisabigboobs

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? nothing
What do you like about giving blowjobs? the power
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? yes
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) all
In what ways would you play with his balls? suck, lick squeeze
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? sometimes
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) i like a challenge
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? i have been forced onto
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? yumm
How do you feel about cum going on your face? ok
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? ok
How do you feel about cum going on your body? ok
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? i do!!!!
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? anything
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? i have
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) never thought about it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?messy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i do
Would you let someone face-fuck you?yes

Misc

How important is the location to you?
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?yes
Do you want to control the event? depends
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? yes
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? oh yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? yes
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #82
loveless_01

General

Giving
Never given, no guy good enough yet

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?
Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
Not sure what to do while getting it
What do you like about getting blowjobs?
The feeling, and its harder to reach orgasm from them.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?
If the girl tries to keep it then I try but its hard too.
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?
Yes
In what ways would you want your balls played with?
Mostly rubbing them, sometimes a little sucking
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?
Of course
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?
Its not terribly huge but they mostly take the first few inches
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
Of course I like them to explore. I hope they find something new I enjoy.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?
Nope
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?
Not really, wanking really helps though
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?
Enjoyable
How do you feel about cumming on their face?
Its alright
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?
Meh, makes me feel like they are slutty though
How do you feel about cumming on their body?
Quite enjoyable
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
Wasteful
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
Yes, seems easy to do once its already in the mouth
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
No interest, kind of messy
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?
laying on my back
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Not really, I'm quite excited they are doing it already.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
I would like to try more then one
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?
Nope, I speak my mind
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
Vary it up to keep things interesting.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?
Normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?
I have no preference
Would you want to face-fuck a person?
Sure

Misc

Little
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Nope
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?
As long as I'm not freezing its still good
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?
Makes it harder to orgasm.
Do you want to control the event?
Not too much
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
Of course
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?
Sometimes it does
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Yes, as long as its not visible
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
Nope
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
Nothing off the top of my head
Old 04-29-2014, 03:01 AM   #83
YourLittleBitch95

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? a couple of times
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? taste maybe. it depends
What do you like about giving blowjobs? haha the act of submission lets say
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? oh not really think about it but sometimes yes
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) yes. mainy lick
In what ways would you play with his balls? with my hand or just lick
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? hmmm prefer not
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) average, thick. and maybe one a bit smaller to learn throat fuck
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? yes
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? depends who and how. generally i like light pushing my head. but'd like to try something more intense
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? haha don't really care. but don't mind larger ones
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? don't like the taste but the feeling is great
How do you feel about cum going on your face? love <3 unless it reaches eyes
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? looks nice but doesn't feel that pleasent
How do you feel about cum going on your body? don't mind
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? don't care but why should it?
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? happens, I want others to want me to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? generally don't because of the taste but if someone wants me to...
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? don't care
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? hmm try to
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? maybe someday
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? guess no
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) depends on situation
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? messy ^^
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i'd love to
Would you let someone face-fuck you? not yet but if I find someone proper
Anything extra you want to say? haha sucked cook in the toilet of my school ;P

Love : humiliation, semi-public, pet-play, bondage, cum, blowjob, orgasm control, body writing, pussy/nipple play

Like : piss, messy, forced, toothpaste

Don't like : public, poo, anal, pain, gags

Limits : pic, cam, family and friends, illegal, animals, perm

Ask me questions pls!!!!
ask.fm/madzik930526

Not looking for a Master at the moment!
YourLittleBitch95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:28 PM   #84
Justmarr

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes, but not much
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? nothing, but he must be clean and shaved.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? evertything. It is very intense to share it with someone and to lt him cume!
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I try, but sometimes i want to enjoy with my eyes closed. I enjoy it to when i see him enjoying with his eyes closed and biting his lip..
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) I have never tried, but i think i like to kiss and like.
In what ways would you play with his balls? kissing and likking.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I have tried it a few times. but is was not a succes.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) As long as it fits my mouth.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I dont know, i explore all the time.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? A litte bit, his hand on my head and gently push. I like it ;-)
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? same, as long as it fits my mouth.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Nice, i like it a lot!
How do you feel about cum going on your face? okay but not in my eyes.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? prefer not
How do you feel about cum going on your body? thats okay.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? thats a wast!
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? because I like it!
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? sometimes i show it before i swallow it :-)
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees, in the car, on the bed sitting between his legs.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? he dont need it.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? bucketlist ;-)
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no nothing.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary, firts hard then softly.. then hard, then softly
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? littebite messy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? never tried good, would like to.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes.. and i liked it!
Anything extra you want to say? i hoped you enjoyed it!

How important is the location to you? As long a we are in private..
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? I dont like cold!
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? thats kinky.. i think..
Do you want to control the event? 50/50
Do you enjoy dirty talk? yes!
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? different, it depents what we are doing.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? no
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? no
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? not yet..

Limits: animals | childeren | pee | poo | incest |
Justmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:08 AM   #85
Sammy_dom.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?
yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs?
the feeling is amazing
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?
eye contact is hot, but sometimes close my eyes and just enjoy
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?
yes, kiss, lick, nibble, a slap
In what ways would you want your balls played with?
licked, kissed, sucked an a genlte squeeze
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?
yes deff.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?
they are doing just fine
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
yeah, maybe some licking down the shaft or spit on it
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?
hold her head and push it in
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?
sucking only will do just fine
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?
love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face?
so hot..
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?
nah not my thing
How do you feel about cumming on their body?
on het boobs is nice
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
A WAISTE
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
its hot when she likes the taste
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
hell yeah
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?
anyway possible
make noise or mastrubate when sucking on my cock
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
that would be amazing
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?
no
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
vary, start soft and end hard. it wont break
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?
depends on the place, messy and sloppy is hot when u got the time and the right place. a quick blowjob in the car better stay normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?
love it when she atleast try to deepthroat it
Would you want to face-fuck a person?
hell yeah its hot
no not really

Misc

its important to what kind off blowjob
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?
no love it always and everywhere
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?
Do you want to control the event?
depends on my mood. it can be quite hot if she takes control
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
hell yeah
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?
yes dominant when ur about to stick it deep in her throat, submissive when u tied to the bed with ur hands
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
some spit on my cock or balls would be great
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
not my thing
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
just wanne say to that person.. ur doing a great job!
Sammy_dom. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:07 AM   #86
Outdoorcouple

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? more than I can count
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? jaw ache
What do you like about giving blowjobs? the taste, smell, the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth as its tenses.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? sometimes look up but not all the time
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)I tease for ages doing everything I can think of
In what ways would you play with his balls? suck, lick, fondle
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? do it sometimes
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? too big hurts(small, average, long .. thick, thin)
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I love to explore I can spend hours down there
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I lay on my back with my head over the bed as he slides it in to my mouth
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? fine
How do you feel about cum going on your face? fine
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? fine
How do you feel about cum going on your body? fine
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? waste
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? not alot
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? play with it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees or between his legs
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I moan a lot as it gets me hot
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? haven't tried it
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no I try most things
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? sloppy is great fun
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I can sort of but not to far
Would you let someone face-fuck you? have and do
nothing better to make you feel kinky than a mouthful of cock

Recieving

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? nothing who dislikes blowjobs
What do you like about getting blowjobs? everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? not think about it
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? love it leads to a massive orgasm
In what ways would you want your balls played with? suck lick fondle
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? yes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? fine im not huge
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I love them to explore and play it givrs me interesting sensations
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? I love a blowjob how ever it is but I do sometimes push her head down there
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? wanking too
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? good
How do you feel about cumming on their face?good
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?good
How do you feel about cumming on their body?good
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? waste
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? not allways
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? yes
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? standing or sitting
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? the moaning is nice
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? might be fun but might be too much
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? hard face fuck in case I choke her
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? sloppy is good
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? she does its nice when she licks my balls too
Would you want to face-fuck a person? yes

Misc

How important is the location to you? anywhere anytime
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? yes id enjoy it more
Do you want to control the event? no
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? alittle
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? love it
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? yes and no id rather see it straight from the sorce

We are a couple who love he outdoors and love to get down and dirty with each other in the open.

Loves
Outdoors, semi/hidden public, cars, woods, beach, fields, car parks, oral, sex toys, light bondage, full sex.

Hates
piss/poo, illegal, pain, others
Outdoorcouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:02 PM   #87
thesavior

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? No

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Eye contact makes me hornier
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Yes, i don't mind, as long as she doesn't bite
In what ways would you want your balls played with? cupped and squeezed
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? I know i do
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Sometimes, when its been a while and i'm feeling dominant, usualy by just grabbing the hair and let it rest on her lips
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Wanking goes faster, but sucking is more enjoyable
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Like it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? meh
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Tit and ass i like to shower with cum
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Depends where
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? After i cum its up to them
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I dont dislike it
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? while i lay on the bed/69/stand with the other one kneeling
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Yes
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Sacred to ask : wandering finger
scared to do, gag them while i cum so it squirts out of their nose

Variation is nice
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? Prefer willing
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yes

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not very
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Yes
Do you want to control the event? Not per se
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? All of them, depending how i was feeling before
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I wouldn't enjoy seeing it, but perhaps doing it may feel better
limits : everything thats illegal according to the Belgium Law, Friends, Blood, severe pain, scat (poo) etc
my girlfriend and i live together now, her toys are buttplug, cockring, dildo, vibe and cuffs
I believe you can fall in love with any person, despite their gender
thesavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:06 AM   #88
Gajr

General

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? My gag reflex/small mouth
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Just having something thrusting in and out of your mouth
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? When I can, but sometimes its difficult
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) kiss and lick where the shaft meets the balls, kiss the head, and also grip the shaft and stroke in the same rhythm as my sucking
In what ways would you play with his balls? suck them, rub them with my hand, light cbt
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I need to know he takes hygiene down there seriously first...
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) average is best! Too thick and long is just uncomfortable
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I've had experience of this, by being hogtied and lying there while he thrusts in and out of my mouth. Its really hot!
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Doesnt matter
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Can be hot, although some people's cum can be foul
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Yes please!
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Not so much...
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Also hot
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Bit of a waste...
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Depends entirely on the person/situation
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Ill sometimes let it dribble out of my mouth, down my chin, or just open my mouth to show it covering my tongue
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees between his legs, or on my back with him crouching infront of my face
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Rub their balls, also moan a little. I try and make sure I have alot of saliva so he hears that sticky wet sound as he moves in and out
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I'd love to try!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Deepthroat
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Start softly with more kissing and licking, then move onto hard sucking
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? messy and sloppy is fun! if he is leaking then slapping my face with his cock, or rubbing it over my chin is hot
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Id love to be able to
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Have done, and would again!
Anything extra you want to say? teabagging and getting his balls over your face is hot too, as well as stroking him if you are rimming.

Recieving

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? If the guy's mouth is like a dead fish
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Not alot, actually

Misc

How important is the location to you? As long as its comfortable. I did it in the back of a car once which wasn't that comfortable, even if it was hot :P
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Probably more intimate and romantic
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yes, probably more slutty
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Always wanted to try this. The risk would make it more enjoyable I think
Do you want to control the event? As long as its not too risky, then I dont mind.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Sometimes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Submissive and degraded, but it turns me on!
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?Both sound fun :P
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? I gave my first bj in a cinema

121lbs, 5ft7

Kik: gajr141
Gajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:49 AM   #89
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

General

Giving
Have you ever given a blowjob? No.

Recieving
Have you ever recieved a blowjob? No.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? The two that tried, well, haven't.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Not sure, tbh....

Wow, I had very little to answer...

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:00 AM   #90
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default 1 of 3

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? No.
In what ways would you play with his balls? Every way!
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I would, happily.
Do you like to be forced onto it? Yes, I would.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Large.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Nom!
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Icky, but would take it.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Icky, but would take it.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Icky, but would take it.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I would, if ordered to.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I'd play with it, if allowed.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Kneeling.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I would like to.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Would like to be able to.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes.

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 07-10-2014 at 10:06 AM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk