Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-16-2023, 04:09 PM   #1
Marsipan

Default Locker Room Dice Dare

Locker rooms are great places to do subtle public dares that include nudity - but will only raise an eyebrow and not put other people in weird situations.

Roll a 6 sided dice for each roll - follow the instructions. Enjoy.

Roll 1: What to wear as you arrive

1 & 2 normal gym kit
3 & 4 normal day clothes
5: commando & jeans - tight tshirt
6: jock or briefs - shorts - only jacket no tshirt

Roll 2 - Getting changed

If you need to get changed into gym kit in the locker room before working out:

1. Change normally
2. Strip to underwear then redress
3. Keep everything above the waist on but change everything below( including underwear) Then change top if needed
4. Get fully naked then redress in kit
5. Do the opposite of 3
6. Get fully naked then redress In kit - make sure you put your underwear and shorts on last.

Roll 3: Go and work out

1-4: No dares
5: Wipe sweat off face by lifting your shirt up once
6: Subtly pinch both nipples and squeeze your balls once whilst working out (over clothes)

Roll 4: Back in the locker room

1: Get naked asap, even before opening the locker.
2. Sit and rest for 2 minutes on the bench. You earnt it. Then move on to roll 5
3. Take your top off - before opening your locker
4. As 3 but subtly sniff one armpit before you open your locker.
5. Go for a pee - accidentally hit your finger with your stream. Lick your finger clean - hope you kept hydrated. Do this in cubicle if needed.
6. Open your locker with your clothes on - but strip naked as soon as it’s open - hope you’ve picked a good spot

Roll 5 - Prepare for shower

1: If not already naked - strip. You get some modesty - wrap your towel round you and walk to the shower
2: If not already naked strip - put your towel over your shoulder - walk to the shower
3: if not already naked - strip - hold towel in front of penis - walk to the shower
4: walk to the shower in your underwear, strip off before next step and hang underwear with your towel.
5: if not already naked strip. Subtly sniff your underwear before placing them in the locker. Walk to shower with towel by your side in one hand.
6: if not already naked - strip. Leave underwear out of the locker - walk to shower with towel covering ass only

Bonus Roll

If you have the choice between private and communal showers:

1: private
2: communal
3: private
4: communal
5: private but leave curtain open a bit/door unlocked
6: Communal

Roll 6: How to shower

1: At least 5 mins - shower how you want
2: At least 5 mins - Start with soaping up body - shampoo last
3: At least 5 mins - Drop something once - shower In order you want
4: At least 10 mins - Soap up ass first - then body - then shampoo
5: At least 10 mins. Drop something twice - Shampoo first. Body last.
6: At least 10 mins. Face outwards for 5 mins, inward for 5 mins. Wash genitalia first.

Bonus roll - if you get the choice of where to dry off

Odd - near the showers
Even - in the locker area
Special 6 - in full view

Roll 7 - how to dress

1: how you wish
2: commando but bottoms first
3: jock/small underwear - put these on first.
4: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above
5: unlucky - dirty gym kit back on - leave on for at least 2 hours
6: as 4: but commando too

Roll 8 - do you need to roll this again next time you go to the gym

1-5: yes
6: no

Like: Bets, forfeits, things I can do at home
Marsipan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Marsipan for this post:
Old 08-14-2023, 12:30 PM   #2
DiceyDude

Here's my results from my rolls... and I did it this morning:

What to wear when I arrive:
6: jock or briefs - shorts - only jacket no tshirt

3. Keep everything above the waist on but change everything below( including underwear) Then change top if needed

No dares while working out

When return to locker room: 4, so Take my top off and subtly sniff my armpit - before opening my locker

Preparing for shower:
5: if not already naked strip. Subtly sniff your underwear before placing them in the locker. Walk to shower with towel by your side in one hand

Only a communal shower is available (a room with 2 shower heads on each wall)

In the shower:
5: At least 10 mins. Drop something twice - Shampoo first. Body last.

Where to dry off:
Special 6 - in full view

How to dress:
2: commando but bottoms first

Rolled a 1 so will need to do this game again next time too

It was honestly exhilarating to do all this so I look forward to the second go-around! I chose a locker in an area with no one present, and no one showed up there before my workout. However, when I returned a guy who looked about 10 years younger than me was there. He didn't seem to notice me subtly sniff my armpit, but I saw him look as I walked to the shower naked with towel in hand at my side. No one was in the shower when I first got in, but within the 10 minutes I was showering there were 3 others who came in; one was an older gentleman who also showered naked, one was a guy about my age and he was wearing a swimsuit and sandals in the shower, and the third appeared to be slightly older than me and he showered wearing a swimsuit. I dropped a washcloth I brought in with me immediately when I got in, and then a second time near the end--when the older gentleman and the one around my age were in there. I dried off in full view and 3 people passed by while I was drying off. No one was in the area of my locker when I redressed though, so no one saw that I skipped underwear and went commando...

Being seen but in a setting where nudity is somewhat acceptable was exhilarating without being overwhelming. Thanks for this! I have to do it again, so look for another report in the future!

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DiceyDude for this post:
Old 08-15-2023, 10:24 AM   #3
DiceyDude

So, I had to do it again because I rolled a 1 at the end last time. And this time, I rolled a 3 at the end, so I'll have to do it yet another time. I kind of enjoy that I'll have to do this time after time until I roll a 6 at the end...

Here's the rolls for what I had to do today:

4: normal day clothes

6. Get fully naked then redress In kit - make sure you put your underwear and shorts on last.

3, so no dares while working out

When return to locker room: 1: Get naked asap, even before opening the locker.

Preparing for shower:
3: if not already naked - strip - hold towel in front of penis - walk to the shower

In the shower:
6: At least 10 mins. Face outwards for 5 mins, inward for 5 mins. Wash genitalia first.

Where to dry off:
4, so in the locker area

How to dress:
5: unlucky - dirty gym kit back on - leave on for at least 2 hours

Rolled a 3 so will need to do this game again next time too!

I got seen a little more this time. I chose a locker in an area with no one when I first came in, but when I returned there were 3 people right by my locker--and as I rolled, I got naked ASAP; I am fairly certain that all 3 saw me. I then walked to the shower naked with my towel in front of my penis, and then showered for 10 minutes... facing out for 5 minutes and in for 5 was humiliating but exhilarating when my genitals were facing so anyone would see them upon walking in. Four different people walked in while I was facing that direction. Three of them kept swim suits on to shower, but one took the shower head next to mine and showered naked. I'm not sure why he chose to be so close to me while we were both naked, but maybe it was to make me feel inferior, since his penis was about twice the size of mine...

When I left I was back in my dirty gym clothes. I just hit the 2 hour mark and took them off; now, I'm naked.

Today's ended up being a bit more humiliating, but I still enjoyed it. So far, I haven't had anyone I really know see me. Hopefully that luck holds up!

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
The following user says Thank You to DiceyDude for this post:
Old 08-17-2023, 04:37 AM   #4
DiceyDude

Here's for my next time, which I did before work today:

While working out:

When return to locker room: 6. Open your locker with your clothes on - but strip naked as soon as it’s open - hope you’ve picked a good spot

Preparing for shower:
1: If not already naked - strip. You get some modesty - wrap your towel round you and walk to the shower

In the shower:

Where to dry off:
5, so near the showers

How to dress:
6: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above, and dress commando

Rolled a 5 so will need to do this game again next time too

At the hour I was there, there weren't a lot of people at the gym. One person saw me with my towel wrapped around my waist heading to the showers. Another came into the showers while I was going out and saw me fully naked, but they were also fully naked for their shower. So, not quite as exhilarating as the past couple of times. But, based on my last roll I do need to do it again, so look out for the next update...

Old 08-17-2023, 11:09 PM   #5
completecontrol456

Anyone want to play?
Old 08-18-2023, 03:37 PM   #6
Marsipan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceyDude View Post
Here's for my next time, which I did before work today:

While working out:

When return to locker room: 6. Open your locker with your clothes on - but strip naked as soon as it’s open - hope you’ve picked a good spot

Preparing for shower:

In the shower:

Where to dry off:
5, so near the showers

How to dress:
6: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above, and dress commando

Rolled a 5 so will need to do this game again next time too

At the hour I was there, there weren't a lot of people at the gym. One person saw me with my towel wrapped around my waist heading to the showers. Another came into the showers while I was going out and saw me fully naked, but they were also fully naked for their shower. So, not quite as exhilarating as the past couple of times. But, based on my last roll I do need to do it again, so look out for the next update...
Thanks for these reports, glad you are enjoying!

Like: Bets, forfeits, things I can do at home
Marsipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 01:20 PM   #7
comingforyou

Looks fun I got
comingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 05:33 AM   #8
DiceyDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsipan View Post
Thanks for these reports, glad you are enjoying!
You're welcome!

I did my next go yesterday afternoon, but then forgot to share it when I got on last night. The gym I go to is a lot more crowded on a Sunday afternoon than early weekday mornings as some of my reports were from, so it was a bit more exposing yesterday... here's what I got for yesterday:

3: normal day clothes

While working out:
2, so nothing

When return to locker room: 5. Go for a pee - accidentally hit your finger with your stream. Lick your finger clean - hope you kept hydrated. Do this in cubicle if needed.

Preparing for shower:
6: if not already naked - strip. Leave underwear out of the locker - walk to shower with towel covering ass only

In the shower:

Where to dry off:
Special 6 - in full view

How to dress:
4: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above

Rolled a 2 so will need to do this game again next time too

When I got there, no area in the locker room was out of sight of others but I chose a locker as far from others as I could. Just as I took off my underwear and became fully naked, a voice from the locker next to me (the one I was turned away from) said "Hi, [my real name redacted.]" I instinctively turned at my name and saw that it was my friend's son, which was very awkward because I get a boner when I do dares and he is way younger than me (being my friend's son). He said hi as I also said hi while turning back away and I am pretty sure he saw my boner; I thought about chickening out and putting on my underwear and shorts first, but didn't and instead dressed as this dare required me to--underwear and shorts last. While dressing he said, "My dad couldn't come and I saw you. I thought it would be less awkward to change next to you than a stranger. I can move if you want." I told him no, that's fine, and once I was fully dressed I asked if it was safe to turn around (saying I wanted to give him his privacy) and he said "not yet." A few moments later he said "Okay my underwear's on. You can turn around."

He and I ended up working out next to each other. I tried to stay out longer than him so that I wouldn't be next to him again when I returned to the locker room, but he is more fit than me and has more endurance. However, when I had enough and left for the locker room he did say "I want to work out about 10 more minutes" and didn't return with me.

When I got back to the locker room, I went for my pee and had my finger enter the stream, then licking the pee off. Thankfully no one was using the urinal next to mine and I don't think anyone saw. When I was walking to the shower with my towel covering my ass but nothing else, it felt very exposing as I had to pass by a lot of people to get to the shower. About 5 minutes into my 10 minute shower, my friend's son came into the shower room; I was, of course, naked, but he was wearing a swim suit for the shower. The only open shower head was the one next to me. He took it, and started holding a conversation with me, which was awkward because I was naked. He was too distracted talking to wash himself, so didn't leave the shower at the same time as me, which I was grateful for because it meant he didn't have to witness me drying off in full view or getting dressed bottoms last.

After how that Sunday afternoon experience went, I may avoid doing Sunday afternoons for locker room dares in the future... but, it being in a locker room I did have an out of it being a place where nudity and such happen, so it wasn't horrible. Maybe I'd do it again on a Sunday and hope for better luck. But, it was definitely very humiliating to run into my friend's son during this dare.

Old 08-21-2023, 12:33 PM   #9
DiceyDude

I really didn't want to do it again after the way I ended up exposed to my friend's son yesterday, but I had rolled a 2 so I didn't have much choice if I wanted to follow through... I thus did it again this afternoon:

3: normal day clothes

While working out:
1, so nothing

When return to locker room:
6. Open your locker with your clothes on - but strip naked as soon as it’s open - hope you’ve picked a good spot

Preparing for shower:
5: if not already naked strip. Subtly sniff your underwear before placing them in the locker. Walk to shower with towel by your side in one hand

In the shower:

Where to dry off:
2, so in the locker area

How to dress:
6: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above - and dress commando

Rolled a 6 so this will finally be my last time! (Until I decide to play again... which I may wait a while on because the extremity of what happened yesterday spooked me a little lol)

I was able to get through changing at the beginning without being seen. At the end, two people I do not know but who seemed to be friends with each other were changing where my locker was. They ended up seeing me fully naked. During my 10 minute shower, 2 others came in and also showered--one was an older gentleman who showered naked, and one was probably around 18-20 years old and showered wearing a swimsuit. When I was done showering I walked back to my locker to dry off, holding my towel by my side, and 3 people passed by me as I was walking. No one was by my locker when I was drying off, though.

Now, I'm still Commando and will remain as such for the rest of the day.

I rolled a 6, so this was finally my last time! (Until I decide to play again... which I may wait a while on because the extremity of what happened yesterday spooked me a little lol)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, gym, locker room, public