Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2023, 03:54 AM   #31
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

It took me a bit to find the time, but here is your experiment as discussed.

Background for everyone reading this: There was a recent discussion with Kitten about how water on her clit makes the spankings worse. However, during this discussion it came up that she only used water with room temperature and never tried cold water. Therefore she asked for a little experiment.

You'll use the wooden spoon for this experiment.
Start by getting some water with room temperature. Rub it onto your clit. But don't get too greedy with the rubbing, we know you didn't cum for a long time
Kneel down, spread your legs and lean back slightly. Now give your clit 50 spanks.
You are already familiar with this kind of pain, but still it needs to be rated. Assign it a number on a scale from 1 (easy) to 10 (hard).

Your clit might need some time to cool down. As we want a reliable result, you give it a little break.
Prepare two bowls with water. One room temperature and one cold.
Let's call this part the control group. And the control group are your tits, because you have two of them
We start with the cold water, so it won't get to warm up. Dip your right tit into the bowl.
Give it 100 spanks and again assign the number from 1 to 10.
Next up is your left tit for the water with room temperature. Same procedure here. Dip it into the bowl, give it 100 spanks and assign the number.

Back to your clit now. Rub cold water (new, not from the bowl) onto it. Get into the same position as before and apply the 50 spanks. Again, assign the number from 1 to 10.

Now it is time to add up the numbers for room temperature water and cold water. The one with the higher score wins.
Once you added them up, read the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Cover your ass with the water type that won. The difference between the two numbers times 10 is your reward spanks. To be applied with the belt, while bend over your bed.

Don't forget to be collared while you perform tasks

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 11:24 AM   #32
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default DungonMaster spanking Session 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Here you go with a little distraction for yourself from the top of my head.

The base number for this task is the amount of edges you owe for your edging thread at the moment you start doing this task.
There is a multiplier, see the spoiler below. However, you are only allowed to read it the moment you commit to start the task. Not before.
Spoiler:
Multiply the amount of edges you owe with how many edges you did today.
Should the result be 0, take the last day you did edges and add 1.

If the result is an even number, you'll do all the spanks with the wooden spoon.
If it is uneven, you'll do them twice. With the wooden spoon and the belt.
You are allowed to split it into multiple sessions, if it gets too much.

All spanks have to be split evenly between your ass, tits and cunt.
They are to be done in certain positions.
- Ass: Kneeling, face to the ground, ass up
- Tits: Sitting in a chair, tits placed on a table
- Cunt: Kneeling, bend backwards, legs spread wide

As you said you crave to be filled so much, you get to warm a cock during the ass and tit spanks.

At the end you finish it off with some rubber band snaps directly to your clit.
The amount is your multiplier multiplied with the number of sessions you did.
I started this spanking today. I had 6693 edges left to do so that was my high base number. I got so lucky that I had only done one edge today and so the total number of spanks I had to do was 6693. But then I realized that it was an odd number which meant that it was esentially doubled as I had to do the spabking twice! Once with the spoon and once with the belt!

I filled myself up nicely with my gravity toy and knelt on my bed with my face shoved down into my pillows. My ass on a tempting display that would make anyone want to spank it.

I had done a little math before starting so I knew that each ass cheek, and each tit woukd get 1116 spanks (rounding up), and my poor clit 2231 spanks.

Starting with the wooden spoon on my right cheek I did 116 spanks before moving onto my left cheek. Both were very warm by the time the 116 were done. This left me with 1,000 more to do with the spoon but I wanted to break this into smaller sessions with such a large number so my arm didnt get tired out or my body too sore.
Next, still full of cock I moved to my desk to lay my tits on the desk top. The hight was a little ackward but I dutifully did 116 spanks to each tit, spanking the top of them a pretty red color.
Taking the toy out of me made me feel empty but that feeling didnt last long with the distraction of the wooden spoon against my clit 231 times! Ouch! I was gasping the most with these even when I was hitting lighter than I did for my ass and tits!
Next was the belts turn to spank my clit. The belt didnt hurt as much as the spoon but my poor clit was not happy with 231 more. Especially knowing that 2,000 more for both the belt and spoon were still left! I had a small puddle under me since I was empty with nothing for my wet arousal to cling to. 😳

It was a relif to fill myself again. And head back to the desk for the belt to meet my tits. I probably could have done more of these this session but I didnt want to have the furture sessions be unbalanced!

Then it was my ass's turn again. It felt so good to spank myself on the ass. Once the 116 were done for each cheek I stayed face down for a bit. Absent mindedly thrusting back to try and be fucked by the toy inside of me. Which didnt work with empty air behind me. Imagining that someone else had used the belt on me and was now going to wrap it around me so they could pull me back onto their cock more. Doing most of the work for their pleasure.

Taking a break (still filled) after this first session with 1,000 more to each ass cheek and each tit for both the spoon and belt left. As well as 2,000 more clit spanks with both impliments left as well. Eek!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 04-30-2023, 01:23 PM   #33
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Session 2

I took a break and let the gravity toy fuck me while I waited to be ready to spank again.

Once ready I switched from the Gravity to my smaller green dildo so I would be more desperate since I would be filled yet feel somewhat empty.

I started with the tit spanks this time. 500 with the spoon followed by 500 with the belt to each tit. I ended up doing these with closed eyes in such a nice submissve state. Each spank making me feel more floaty.

Next my clit got 1,000 with both the spoon and belt. I admit I was not hitting as hard as I probably should have but I was all submissive and hazy feeling.

Putting the cock back into me only made me feel even more like a cute little submissive cockholding spanking toy.

Starting with the belt each ass cheek got 500 spanks that felt very nice. Then it was the spoons turn. It was heavenly, 3 seperate times I could feel myself reaching close to an edge from being filled and spanked alone, but it stayed just out of reach each time!

God I just want to be spanked by someone until I edge while they fuck me for their own pleasure!!

I should be able to finish this in one more session on another day where I promise to spank harder on my clit. I might gag myself next time with either panties or my ballgag so I am encouraged to hit harder.

Its tempting to give myself nightly hairbrush spankings until I finish the last session....

The following 2 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 04-30-2023, 03:13 PM   #34
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

You are doing so well on this one, kitten. Glad you found the time and mindset to do it. And it seems like you are truly enjoying it
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I should be able to finish this in one more session on another day where I promise to spank harder on my clit. I might gag myself next time with either panties or my ballgag so I am encouraged to hit harder.
Cross off the "might". Panties it is, as the ball hurts your jaw quite fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Its tempting to give myself nightly hairbrush spankings until I finish the last session....
Deal

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 04-30-2023, 11:19 PM   #35
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That's a lot of spanks! Good thing they make you feel so needy and submissive ~ Lots of fun to look forward to as you turn everything bright red. Looking forward to seeing you edge from just the spanks Stealthy

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 12:56 AM   #36
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Courageous and obedient little Kitten,

I feel like adding more to this huge amount of spanks but that's a lot yet to achieve...
Unless you beg me to of course. I would then feel obliged to add to your burden. >:]

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 05:21 AM   #37
namesfelix

If your worried about hittinf hard enough theres a fun test. Take out your phone and start recording next to yourself. And do some spanks. If the phone mic doesnt hear it its probably not hard enough.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 05:54 AM   #38
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
If your worried about hittinf hard enough theres a fun test. Take out your phone and start recording next to yourself. And do some spanks. If the phone mic doesnt hear it its probably not hard enough.
Excellent!!! I will keep this idea for a later use, with your permission Sir!

xDDDDD

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 07:17 AM   #39
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

I wont have the place to myself until monday so im begging for short hairbrush spanking tasks to keep me spanked and sensitive before I can finish DungonMasters task hopefully on monday!

I just love being told how to spank instead of just coming up with it myself. It makes me feel much more submissive

Old 05-06-2023, 07:40 AM   #40
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

You call that begging?

Let's get you through a few stations to keep you spanked.
To increase your submissive feelings, you'll loose one piece of clothing at each station. Start dressed.

Station 1: Your desk
Bend over your desk and give your ass 20 spanks on each cheek.
Remove your pants.

Station 2: A wall or your door
Face the wall, hold one hand against it. Spread your legs and give your ass 20 spanks on each cheek again.
Remove your top.

Station 3: The floor
Lay on your back, raise your legs and give your ass 20 on each cheek again.
Remove your bra.

Station 4: In front of your bed
Bend over your bed. Again, 20 spanks to each cheek.
Remove your panties

Station 5: Your bed
Finally naked. Kneel on your bed, face burried in the pillow, ass up. You know that position too well, don't you?
You guessed it. 20 more to each ass cheek.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-06-2023, 08:27 AM   #41
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
You call that begging?

Let's get you through a few stations to keep you spanked.
To increase your submissive feelings, you'll loose one piece of clothing at each station. Start dressed.

Station 1: Your desk
Bend over your desk and give your ass 20 spanks on each cheek.
Remove your pants.

Station 2: A wall or your door
Face the wall, hold one hand against it. Spread your legs and give your ass 20 spanks on each cheek again.
Remove your top.

Station 3: The floor
Lay on your back, raise your legs and give your ass 20 on each cheek again.
Remove your bra.

Station 4: In front of your bed
Bend over your bed. Again, 20 spanks to each cheek.
Remove your panties

Station 5: Your bed
Finally naked. Kneel on your bed, face burried in the pillow, ass up. You know that position too well, don't you?
You guessed it. 20 more to each ass cheek.
Yes, sir. My begging was very poor. Im sorry. Thank ypu for being nice and still warming my ass with spanks.
Just before starting this I did a few more edges to make pretty kitten tears spill from my eyes as Im a good girl working on her edges

Collar on my neck yet still fully dressed I imagined someone holding my neck as tge forced me to bend over my desk and have each ass cheek spanked hard. Slipping off my pants once the spanks were done and yanking me up again.

Then one hand against the wall, legs spread and bent so that my nose touched the wall I spanked again. So wonderfully good feeling, tingly.

Now just in my bra and panties I laid down for another spanking. Eager I rushed to take my bra off, wanting more spanks so much, wanting to please.

Being bent over my bed is so nice, a nice submissive positon to be spanked in. Ass tingling and pleasantly warmed already. Staying bent onto the bed when losing my panties. Feeling exposed.

Gosh I am very familiar with the last position I found myself in. Naked and ass up, pussy wet and exposed. Ready to be spanked or fucked by whoever wants to play with me. The ass spanks felt so wonderful, ass warmed. So needy for more, more spanks or to be fucked. Knowing my pussy was wet enough a cock could slide in with decent ease.

Staying exposed for you sir as I wrote this report.

Thank you for spanking my ass.

Please please please give me more hairbrush spanking to prepare me and keep my ass warm until it can be harshly spanked and made such a pretty red.

Im a little spanking fucktoy made to be spanked and fucked for your amusement and pleasure.

Old 05-06-2023, 08:37 AM   #42
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Mh, very pleased by this little kitten. Such a good spanking toy.
And you even remembered the collar, good girl

Now for another one, hopefully still exposed, get on all fours. Move the hairbrush over your cheeks, tease them and do very light spanks opccasionally. Prepare your ass for what is to come.
Do this for two minutes. Hit each cheek hard 20 times after.
Repeat until you got 80 spanks on each side.

Oh, and don't forget to keep working off your edges while you are getting spanked, kitten.

Ps: It is so lovely to see you slide more and more into your submissive state over the course of the message.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-06-2023, 09:27 AM   #43
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Mh, very pleased by this little kitten. Such a good spanking toy.
And you even remembered the collar, good girl

Now for another one, hopefully still exposed, get on all fours. Move the hairbrush over your cheeks, tease them and do very light spanks opccasionally. Prepare your ass for what is to come.
Do this for two minutes. Hit each cheek hard 20 times after.
Repeat until you got 80 spanks on each side.

Oh, and don't forget to keep working off your edges while you are getting spanked, kitten.

Ps: It is so lovely to see you slide more and more into your submissive state over the course of the message.
I had put panties on before i saw thus message so I could relax in bed without making it a mess with my arousal.

Getting onto all fours I dropped my panties to my knees to expose myself again.

Teaseing my ass with the hairbrush made it so very sensitive the bristles bringing the blood to the surface easily. Each light tap a spark of arousal.

I completed 40 spanks to each cheek with this drawn out teasing before I let my pillows hold me as close to the correct positon as possible while I teased my cheeks and rubbed my clit. Face against the bed and little whimpers and gasps of pleasure escaping me.

Tge next 40 done this way got me close but not quiet to the edge hnnnnnn.

Im still rubbing my clit for you Sir. So close yet so far from the edge and my ass eager for even more. Such a needy spanking toy.

Old 05-06-2023, 09:35 AM   #44
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Such a good spanking toy
You are doing great, kitten.

As you said your ass is eager for more, it shall get more. Bend over your bed again.
You get 50 to each cheek. However, I am sure you also want to cum again some time in the future. Maybe even this year. That being said, you get these spanks if you first work off two edges while preping your ass as in the task before.

You may repeat this as often as you like, as long as you can take the edges.
After that it might be time for some cockwarming. You don't want your ass to get too sore before the big spanking, do you?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-06-2023, 10:09 AM   #45
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Such a good spanking toy
You are doing great, kitten.

As you said your ass is eager for more, it shall get more. Bend over your bed again.
You get 50 to each cheek. However, I am sure you also want to cum again some time in the future. Maybe even this year. That being said, you get these spanks if you first work off two edges while preping your ass as in the task before.

You may repeat this as often as you like, as long as you can take the edges.
After that it might be time for some cockwarming. You don't want your ass to get too sore before the big spanking, do you?
I managed to edge the first time easily as I had not stopped playing with myself. The second edge took longer but the little spanks and rubbing helped.
The 50 spanks go each cheek felt so good, my ass feeling nicely spanked after in a very plesant way. The brushing 9f my ass with the bristles made my ass very senitive which only helped with feeling well spanked.

It was tempting to edge again for more spanks but I was quiet content in my little horny brian an itch scratched so nicely.
Telling myself that I would have plently of time tonight to spank and edge more and that I had wanted to enjoy the nice weather and sunshine before it cooled off again.

Thank you sir for spanking me so well!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking