Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-03-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
gmnboy

Send a message via MSN to gmnboy
Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (webcam not required)

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (webcam not required)

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for mistresses or masters for single sessions on cam (I'm on cam, you have to be on cam only if you want me to watch you). I'm not looking for any long term commitment, just for fun when you and me are on at the same time.

My likes: orgasm control and/or denial and humiliation.

My limits: anal, anything messy and heavy pain.

I'm straight and would prefer a mistress. But I will obey men too. I will probably even like the added humiliation that its a man who is ordering me.

I also would like to add that I have a girlfriend and thus cant be on very often. Just want to be honest.

So if we meet online, you can put me in any position you want, make me edge, and if you allow me to, make me have an (hopefully not ruined) orgasm.
I'm currently daring myself to only have an orgasm when I'm a) with my gf, or b) a master orders me to. Leads to me being pretty horny at times.

If you are still interested, add me on Skype: gmnboy
(if I'm on I'm looking to play, if i don't answer I'm probably already being used)

Slave Marc

Advertisements
Kink Talk