Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: The Options:
Go for a 30 minute walk with ginger fig inserted. 13 54.17%
Do 100 squats with ginger fig inserted. 6 25.00%
30 minutes corner time with ginger fig inserted after spanking. 12 50.00%
Write lines with ginger fig inserted. 6 25.00%
Clean the house with ginger fig inserted, don't remove it until at least two rooms are clean. 9 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2023, 11:31 PM   #1
jestergestures

Male [23FtM] I bought ginger...

My roommate is going on a trip and I finally have the place all to myself. To celebrate, I bought some ginger for figging. I have quite a bit planned while my roommate is away. I already know I'm going to have my bottom spanked, and I'll be writing some lines, but I want to get good use out of my ginger. After all, I've got a whole hand of it.

So, here's how this is going to work: I'll be doing all of the poll options in order of how many votes they each get. So whichever option gets the most votes, that's what I'll be doing first, and I'll do the least voted option last. I'll write a report here for each of the poll options I've completed, after I've completed them. And of course, I'll be accepting dares for a while as well.

I hope you all enjoy partaking in my torment!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 12:17 AM   #2
jestergestures

Alright, it looks like tomorrow I'll be going for a walk. I might make it a little more exciting and humiliating by wearing a skirt (and nothing underneath). Not sure what I'll do about the tie, maybe I'll flip a coin or have my Sir decide. Anyways, guess I better get ready to feel the burn.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
Old 06-20-2023, 02:12 PM   #3
jestergestures

Unfortunately, the weather today isn't quite good enough for a walk. So as I write this I am just sitting (lying down, actually) here with the ginger inserted. I had completely forgotten just how much it hurts to be figged. Even just a minute in and I'm already so tempted to take it out. I can't imagine how I would have felt if I had to walk around like this. I'm sure the movement from me walking would have squeezed the ginger and made the sensation worse, and I would have struggled to keep my composure during the walk. It's a little disappointing that I'm not able to go on the walk as planned, but having to clean the house while figged will probably have the same effect. It might even be worse, since I'll be bending over and such to pick things up off the floor.

Tomorrow is another half hour, in the corner after a spanking. For once I actually don't have my spanking planned out, so I'm open to some suggestions on that.
Old 06-21-2023, 04:56 PM   #4
jestergestures

The ginger always burns way, way more than the spanking.
The worst (and best) part is how there's really no escape. If you sit still during your time out like a good boy ought to, the only thing you can possibly think about is the unbearable sensation of your poor, scorching anus. But if you squirm and fuss, that sensation only gets worse. Even when you've removed the ginger, the burning pain lingers. It makes complete sense that it's used to keep naughty brats like me from clenching our cheeks during a spanking, but it's just as torturous when the spanking is through. In order to make sure my thoughts didn't wander away and I was only thinking about the pain between my cheeks, I served my time out in a dark closet with just enough room to sit or stand and not much else. I would alternate between trying to be as still as possible, and squirming a great deal, but there was nothing I could do to stop the heat. I just had to endure.

At some point I came, but my time wasn't up. I had to keep going, and it was like my time had started all over again.

The more times I do this, the more I can't help but think about how terrible and wonderful this would be to experience in public. I'd be able to mask my discomfort, but only barely. It would be agony. Every step would be overwhelmingly difficult, and my only chance of relief would be to hope for a public restroom.

I'm definitely dreading the next few days. The tasks really only get more difficult from here, somehow I ended up with the easy ones first. I still need a tie breaker.
Old 06-22-2023, 11:09 PM   #5
jestergestures

As you can imagine, the cleaning was not done in what most would consider a timely manner. It was pretty agonizing. I cut two fingers of ginger this time and replaced the first with the second after the first ran out of its burn. The second room I cleaned was my bathroom, and you can bet I was taking that ginger out as soon as I was done. It's not exactly as clean as it might have been if I wasn't distracted by the ginger, to be honest. For that, I gave myself some spanks. As for my last two days, I might have to flip a coin as to which I get first.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
figging, humiliation, punishment, spanking