Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2020, 10:08 PM   #1
ClaireScott

Default 20yrs F, Quarantine is almost over, help me become an exhibitionist!

Hey everyone. Quarantine is ending soon so it’s now or never. I’ve been intrigued by public exhibitionism and public nudity for a while but never really did anything. So before the world floods outdoors again, I thought i’d Turn to this community for help, challenges, and dares! I’ll be happy to report my thrills and excitement in detail to you all here!

My signature highlights some likes and limits i’ve established at this point and may change them later on, but i’m open to other things.

My situation: I live alone in an apartment facing a busy road (cars). I’m on the 3rd floor. There is a small pool downstairs for the building. Nearby there are some shops, a fairly big park, a hike trail with a bit of forest, and some residential houses.

Looking forward to all your dares! 😘

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment

Last edited by ClaireScott; 05-15-2020 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Typo in title
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:17 PM   #2
Mikester98

How about you start fully clothed once you leave your apartment door. Then gradually lose clothing until you are fully naked at the end of the hall. You better pick up all that clothing quick, and then run back to your apartment.
Mikester98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mikester98 for this post:
Old 05-14-2020, 10:29 PM   #3
ClaireScott

Thanks! I'll do that and report back! I can just turn around at the end of the hall right away and run straight back?

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Old 05-14-2020, 10:31 PM   #4
Mikester98

If you are feeling adventurous, maybe take a detour and accidentally drop one of your clothing items on your way back, forget, and then go back to retrieve that, then you can go run straight back!
Mikester98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:36 PM   #5
ClaireScott

Ok, I'll report back once it's done

Old 05-14-2020, 10:52 PM   #6
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

may be tomorrow is a good day to be nude and clean every window 5 times slowly
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 11:53 PM   #7
ClaireScott

I will do that for you thanks.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:58 PM   #8
jetblckwolf

how about masterbaiteing in front of your door with it open with the cum dildo with it creaming you and lay there after for 5min
jetblckwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:12 AM   #9
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester98 View Post
How about you start fully clothed once you leave your apartment door. Then gradually lose clothing until you are fully naked at the end of the hall. You better pick up all that clothing quick, and then run back to your apartment.
The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a little longer. I wore a loose short dress, bra and panties.

I stepped out barefoot into my hallway and checked that it was all clear. My apartment is almost in the middle of the hallway, so I decided I would head towards the elevators first so I would be more naked at the other end.

I brisk walked past 3-4 units then pulled my dress off and dropped it. Then made it to the elevator end and took off my bra and dropped in in front of the doors. I remember it being a lot colder there and I was so nervous seeing my topless reflection in the elevator doors. I turned and made my way down to the other end reminding myself to walk and stopped myself from breaking into a run.

At the end, I slipped out of my panties and almost tripped. I may have yelped a little but I did not hear anything. I am completely naked at this point and immediately head back to where my dress was. I picked it up and then collected my bra at the elevator. As I reached it the elevator “ding” went off but it was for a different floor. I almost pee-ed myself right there feeling the blood drain from my face.

I quickly made my way back to my panties sitting on the floor. I heard a door inside one of the apartments slam shut and my heart jumped. My clothes in a bundle under my arm, I made it back to my apartment. Whew. I never felt so relieved!

Thanks for the dare!

The following 2 users say Thank You to ClaireScott for this post:
Old 05-15-2020, 12:17 AM   #10
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblckwolf View Post
how about masterbaiteing in front of your door with it open with the cum dildo with it creaming you and lay there after for 5min
Oh shit... wow... ok, I’ll plan to do that. Masturbate with cum dildo in front of open apartment door, cream myself, and lay there for 5 mins. Fuck...might do this one middle of the night ��

Old 05-15-2020, 12:22 AM   #11
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Go do it right now I know you're so worked up after your last dare

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:57 AM   #12
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A simple one to ease yourself into exhibitionism. Just wear a loose dress and nothing else. Now the aim is to walk around every floor of the apartment and grounds.

As you do so, bundle it up so everything is showing. This way, if you come across anyone you can quickly drop it to cover up.

To make it a little more risky, you can remove it on each floor, spin it around your head just for a little fun, and put it back on.
Old 05-15-2020, 01:14 AM   #13
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
A simple one to ease yourself into exhibitionism. Just wear a loose dress and nothing else. Now the aim is to walk around every floor of the apartment and grounds.

As you do so, bundle it up so everything is showing. This way, if you come across anyone you can quickly drop it to cover up.

To make it a little more risky, you can remove it on each floor, spin it around your head just for a little fun, and put it back on.
Thanks SerBlack, i’ll Keep this for another day. I’ll let you know once I do it night night!

Old 05-15-2020, 01:15 AM   #14
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Go do it right now I know you're so worked up after your last dare
I’ll be doing the bottomless walk around my apartment tonight! Will post the report on my blog

The following user says Thank You to ClaireScott for this post:
Old 05-15-2020, 01:33 AM   #15
fromo
Distinguished Member

This is a fairly simple one that you could do.

You will wear a loose fitting dress, a g-string/thong or the sluttiest pair of panties you have and foot wear.
You are going to tuck the back of your dress into your panties on one side, leaving a side of your arse exposed 'accidentally'. Once like this, your going to go out for around an hour, going for a walk in the forest or path seems the easiest option, but you have to go somewhere that's going to have you walking past plenty of people.
You remain like this either for the full hour, or, until someone stops you and tells you about your underwear situation.

It's a fairly tame one, but if more then doable.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares female, exhibitionist, naked nude nudity public, public dares