Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2023, 12:40 PM   #1
Asshley

Female Add to my Lactation Dare

Hey all,

So I've been pretty quiet lately, as I was busy with work stuff.. But also had time to chat with a lot of you and learn more about my kinky side. So I recently figured out that, next to my humiliation and public exposure side, I love the changes my body goes through during kinky play. Whether this is pain during orgasms, stretching during anal play, or seeing how my vagina changes during multiple edges. I guess this is what you call 'body modification' kink?

So this made me think of doing a dare that you can 'add' to, and also one that allows me to explore this side. Therefore, I'm planning on doing an induced lactation dare. I am not pregnant, nor do I have the wish to be pregnant, but lactating is something that has always fascinated me, perhaps a bit of hucow kink, and decided why wait until I'm pregnant to do so..
I'm planning to do a maximum of 30 minutes of breasts pumping every day, probably before bed, in order to stimulate my breasts and induce lactation. The intensity settings range from 1 to 9.

One comment will add 10 minutes, 3 levels of intensity and 5 minutes of me massaging both breasts.

So 3 comments each day will reach my maximum of 30 minutes, at level 9.. with 15 minutes of massaging after.
Any other tasks playful tasks such as edges, clothing suggestions, or kinky tasks would also be welcome but optional!

Attached I've added a before picture, very curious about what it will look like in two months!

Please also note that there is a real chance that after the two months, nothing has happened in terms of lactation results, so both you and I should also be prepared that this could result in absolutely nothing apart from the kinky time! Of course, this is not the goal, but I just wanted to mention that.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know!!

XXX

Asshley
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selfie Before.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	10769  
The following 2 users say Thank You to Asshley for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk