Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-01-2023, 12:12 PM   #1
MisterE

Male 35/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (male 35/male/do)

35/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (tasks, sexting, fun)

...form sort of butchered my title there.

About Me: I'm a 35 year old dominant dude who has experience and interests in a whole spectrum of BDSM and kink. I'll go ahead and say, explicitly - I'm poly, partnered (and yes, they know I play around on here), but I always enjoy finding new partners and friends, particularly those interested in kink, for titillating conversation and casual play. I'm 5'10", blond hair, red beard, blue eyes, purportedly handsome, with broad shoulders. I like to think of myself as an equal-opportunity fetishist; I’ve done a great deal, and considered/discussed/fantasized even more with partners in the past. I have a strong taste for the transformative aspects of BDSM and kink; how a submissive can tailor themselves (or be tailored and molded by a strong dominant) to fit a wide variety of roles - slut, slave, object, little, babygirl, doll...the possibilities are endless. I'm completely comfortable with how these changes can manifest purely through behavior alone, but fitting with this interest is a taste for body modification, so if that's in your wheelhouse of interests, you should definitely get in touch. Similar themes of interest include humiliation, objectification and dehumanization; and other notable kinks include bondage, gags, insertion play, anal play, and watersports - and many more, too many to list. I don’t consider myself a sadist (I probably fall somewhere closer to hedonist and fetishist), but I do enjoy inflecting pain to those who find it pleasurable, and I love delivering a firm spanking (or more). I’m a very giving Dominant, and my ultimate goal is mutual pleasure. By no means do your interests need to coincide with all of mine.

Outside of kink, I'm a creative professional working in theatre; I'm a big movie buff, comic book fan, and tabletop gamer (DnD, MtG, and lots and lots of board games). I like to learn, laugh, and just chat about whatever random stuff is going on in the world.

About You: I'm looking for submissive women (and yes, that includes trans women) interested in ongoing exploration. We can keep things simple to start - perhaps a bit of truth or dare, fantasy sharing, roleplaying, and just chatting about ourselves, our lives and interests outside the bedroom. Ideally, I'd like a girl who is comfortable with and/or interested in sharing pictures of themselves fulfilling certain demands (tasks, dares, etc) I may lay out for them, which may range from more mundane to more kinky, but will not involve public exposure (unless that's amongst your interests). While this sort of pic-sharing isn't a strict necessity, I would like some frame of reference as to whom I'm speaking, so if you're not comfortable sending some sort of verification pic of yourself (for which you will receive one in return) you need not apply.

I’m a very visual person, and as strange as it seems to say, I enjoy the various “looks” that submission can take – it can be a partner kneeling, knees spread; bent over on all fours, with head down, ass in the air; it can be handprints or riding crop lines or cane welts across otherwise soft smooth skin; it can be a gag between a submissives lips, or a plug in their backside, or a toy between their legs. It can be as complex as rope bondage or as simple as a collar around a neck. Its amorphous, and in many ways, I like a sub that can be that way as well. Even something as simple as knowing the difference between how a girl may behave in the real world versus how she may serve in the bedroom can be quite arousing. I’m looking for someone aching to share and explore some of these various “looks”, and others as well.

Again, women of all sorts with an open-mind that love to discuss their kinks, fantasies and fetishes; those who find fun in the idea of being someone other than themselves; and those who like showing off in photos of themselves to the front of the line.

Happy to chat on KIK (MisterEOSA) or Discord (MisterE#0552).

You can also find me on Submissive Task.

Advertisements
Kink Talk