Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-17-2023, 09:04 AM   #1
LochyG

Male 36/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

36/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hello and thank you for looking at my little wall of text advert. I am a sarcastic, self deprecating guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously. I'm a geeky gamer and I love my ancient history. I read a hell of a lot, mainly sci-fi and steampunk. I used to read a lot of fantasy, but I got rather fed up with the continuous tropes. I'm a keen F1 fan, I know a lot of people find it boring, but I enjoy the strategy and tactical thinking. I know this says anywhere but in reality I'm open to someone from anywhere, however UK/Europe would definitely be a bonus due to time differences.

I started off on this journey into kink as a pretty tame dominant, but that all changed once I actually got to try my hands at things. I discovered a sadistic streak in me that surprised the hell out of me. I don't act on it all the time, but I definitely do it often. Perhaps to counter that, I am very tactile, I do enjoy snuggling and really start to care quickly, it has been a problem in previous relationships. I enjoy a bratty or willful submissive, I don't want a carpet, I want to feel my control over a sub not walk all over them, its that taking of power that I find most enjoyable.

My main interests in kink are, breast and nipple play, I absolutely love everything to do with it. Humiliation, I find this a huge turn on, everything from semi public to private humiliation. Orgasm control/denial, I love to play and toy with a sub and take them to the edge often. Edging and forced orgasms will be frequent. These interests are key, if you don't like them, it isn't going to work. Simple as.

My other interests are in, body writing, I guess this ties in with humiliation, it follows on naturally from it anyway in my mind. Pet play, again it ties in with humiliation for me. Control, either choosing what you wear, having an input into what you do (this is not telling you what to do, but having my opinion asked and being consulted with, its the thought that counts). Its a little rush of power having that kind of control. Tied into this is a real love for lingerie and very attractive underwear, especially bras for some reason, I guess that is the breast play fetish coming through. I am also interested/intrigued by forniphilia (that is human furniture) it is something I would love to try a some point. These aren't requirements, just likes.

I dislike age play and blood. I don't do sharing, I won't be playing around and expect the same back. I won't go near needles or knife play, I'm from Glasgow, I have seen what knives do to people, that isn't fun.

I have had a fair few kink relationships, a mix of real ones and online. I do not want a text based relationship from this, talking on skype/discord or any other means will be happening. Once we are both more comfortable and the appropriate trust has been gained, picture sharing and video is the goal, I am not expecting that anytime soon though.
Old 02-25-2023, 07:35 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Lochs has been around for quite some time. Will bump so hopefully he finds his match.
Old 04-27-2023, 06:46 AM   #3
LochyG

Just a little bump to say I am still looking.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:46 AM   #4
theblondedubdomme

Just a warning to anyone replying to this persons ad, he is a fantasist, a fake "dom" who actually seeks out dommes himself, and then ghosts them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk