Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-29-2021, 10:13 PM   #1
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic
Default Counting for a risky public walk.

For this dare, you will need to go to public place that you can go for a walk with stopwatch or phone you can use to keep track of time, wearing 3 pieces of clothing.

You are going to start the stopwatch, close your eyes, and count for 1 minute. When you think you are at 1 minute exactly, you will stop the clock and open your eyes.

For every second you missed the 1 minute mark by you will remove 1 piece of clothing. Once you are out of clothing, each additional second will be a minute you must walk away from them.

Example: I count for what feels like 1 minute, but it's actually 1:05 on the watch. I missed the mark by 5 seconds. That means I would have to strip naked, and walk 2 minutes away from my clothes.

You can make the dare much harder or much easier by adjusting the # of clothes or how long you have to count for. Counting to 5 minutes leaves a lot of room for error, counting to 30 seconds would make it much easier. I may eventually build a dice dare around this concept with more variety.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 10-13-2021, 06:37 PM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Really cool idea! I like the control it gives people over the level of risk. More starting clothes and shorter time is less risk. Fewer and more time is more risk! Potentially _lots_ more risk. Imagine being off by a minute or more!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 07:16 PM   #3
ReluctantExhibition

This sounds like it would make for a good forfeit!!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 07:39 PM   #4
DoublemintFlash

This is a great concept! Thanks for sharing it.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
GD Password: applesauce
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 11:51 PM   #5
c-man

Great concept. Just got back from this a bit ago. My cock was so hard as I walked away from my clothes in the forested park. I modified it slightly, starting out with 5 items of clothes but I was off by 9 seconds so I had an 8 minute walk away and back. I think I noticed every leaf rustle while exposed. Thankfully I didn't encounter anyone on my walk.
c-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:37 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

So I've decided to do this and use dice to pick the clothing.
My choices are, bralette, headband, ladies one piece swimsuit, panties, 10 inch skirt, and booty shorts.
My 3D6 rolls are 6,1, and 2
I put on cheeky shorts. I rather have a micro skirt, a head band on, and a bralette. I throw a shirt over and head to a wooded park.
Rolled 2 dice, 5 and 4.
Get out of the car, and remove my shirt. Set the timer for 9 minutes and head into the park.
At the 9 minute mark, I stop, and hope for the best. The headband goes over my eyes. I start the stopwatch. I'm afraid of going to short and find I'm only 14 seconds to long.
I so want to remove only 2 articles of clothing, but..
3 get removed, I set the timer for 11 minutes. Leaving the clothing at the edge of the path, I nervously head out. ( the last time I was naked in this park, I was only 5 minutes away)
I'm so nervous as I walk away from my clothing, and find the further I go, the more relaxed I am. Why, maybe because there would be nothing I could do if I'm caught.
My 11 minutes are finally up, and I hurriedly head back. I get dressed, in the same order they came off, first the headband, bralette and skirt.

I'm more nervous, dressed like this is humiliating, I head towards the car.
I hear voices but their is no place to turn or hide. I continue, passing a couple walking a dog, she says hi and I respond.
As I get in the car, I notice that 2 more cars had arrived, making it 9 cars. I head home.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:59 PM   #7
Magnus_Carter
Account Banned

I definitely wanna do this when the weather warms up a bit!

Likes: ABDL, public play/exhibitionism, bathroom use control, piss (including drinking), humiliation, spit, facefucking, oral, and deepthroating, pup play, dares, human furniture, ball busting, roleplay, BDSM
Curious about: Exposure, blackmail, orgasm denial, bondage, fisting, shit, chastity, and impact play
Limits: Family, friends, work, body modification, blood, knives and cuts, illegal, permanent, and anal

Kik: thatblackboin
Magnus_Carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk