Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2023, 12:02 AM   #1
Carh1010

Trophy Snapchat Freaks - Dare for Dare?

Hey Get Dare,

Forgive me, I find myself replying to every thread I like, but never taking the time to post a detailed one of my own. Snapchat: Cahohie15

I am male 27 white, handsome, hung, and extrmely kinky. I'm a switch by heart, but I love any situations where I need to give or receive power. I want to make a thread to exchange snapchat names and find kinky people who also like to do filthy things with their bodies for the enjoyment of others.

About me: I am extremely kinky and progressive and accomodating- I like and will find a way to enjoy every situation I receive or any situations I cause. Seemingly, the more disfunctional or fetishizing it is, I like it more. I love people who are addicted to watching and encouraging hyper-fixated fetishes. I was pouring wax on my cock and balls for a petite 18 year old in ireland addicted to wax, carefully sounding myself for a thicc latina dominatrix in florida who loved causing straight men pain, and fingering my ass while a gorgeous curvy 19 year old in montana rubbed herself silly to men in anal situations. I love to play, and also love to give tasks for people who want to encourage me.

I love to show face and body and personalize pics and videos. I am hoping to sext with females, but will be open to some men as well. Only limit i have is money and real names.

Anyway. Let's see if anyone sees this.

Best,
Dan

Snap: Cahohie15
Carh1010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, sexting, snap, snapchat, trade