Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
-sexychick-
Account Banned

Default dare me ;-)

im a 16 year old girl, my parents are away for a week and i will do any dares you want i have a diaper which i will use. ive finished school now so have alot of spare time, my likes and limits are in my signature.

piss, some pain, public, messy, masterbation, insertion, toys and many more

limits:
scat, family, blood, and amimals :|
-sexychick- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
Zombie
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Zombie Send a message via Yahoo to Zombie

I will dare you Pm me your MSN or Yahoo screenname
Old 06-30-2010, 06:38 AM   #3
XxRobxX

I dare you to go onto your back garden naked and lock the door behind you then throw the keys to next doors garden wait 5 mins in the nude and then go get them! you can do this at night or in the day if your extra daring...

Limits: Anything permanent, shaving, family, extreme pain, messy, crossdressing, face, blood, needles, social suicide.

Kik: SubmissiveBoyRob

Send me a truth or dare if you feel like it!
Male/24 Year Old/UK
XxRobxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:38 AM   #4
Darkbahamut0824
Account Banned

drink a gallons of water in 1 hour. Wear your tightest panties and a long loose t shirt only. Insert the biggest thing you can find in your pussy. Walk down the street. For every blue car you see you must pull your panties down to you ankles til the next blue car. If it is a black car you must lift up your shirt for 2 minutes. If it is a white car you must pull out what's in your pussy and suck on it for 2 mins. You must walk around for at least half an hour. When you get back home, piss through your panties into a bucket. then stand in the tub and pour it on your head.
Darkbahamut0824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:40 AM   #5
-sexychick-
Account Banned

i like the sound on these! i will try them asap

piss, some pain, public, messy, masterbation, insertion, toys and many more

limits:
scat, family, blood, and amimals :|
-sexychick- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #6
XxRobxX

tell us how they go!!!

Limits: Anything permanent, shaving, family, extreme pain, messy, crossdressing, face, blood, needles, social suicide.

Kik: SubmissiveBoyRob

Send me a truth or dare if you feel like it!
Male/24 Year Old/UK
XxRobxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #7
loves strip bets

i dare you to call as many male friends to come around as possible and being the only female play a stripping game of there choice if you lose you have to go for a walk around the outside of your house naked 5 times or order some take away and you have to open the door to them naked. enjoy
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:28 AM   #8
JDou

Videotape yourself pealing a banana, putting it in your pussy, peeing in a bowl of cereal, eating the cereal and then the banana...

Last edited by JDou; 07-01-2010 at 11:56 AM.
JDou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:23 AM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Items you need for this dare:
(1) long overcoat or raincoat
(1) bicycle chain or cable with ends which accept a padlock
(10) padlocks [each has its own key]
(1) 6-sided die
(1) small bag, bright or fluorescent color

You can do this dare alone or with any friend with similar "tastes"
It's as public as you choose it to be -- if done at night, it can be private

Each "player" will strip completely naked and put on the overcoat or raincoat. You can leave shoes on since you'll be walking outside. Each player will bring a bicycle chain or cable and one unlocked padlock. Bring the bag with all (10) keys, but leave the matching padlocks you don't need at home.

The idea is you'll travel any distance away from you home, preferably to a wooded area or a park. Once you arrive at your "destination", you'll roll the die and the number that comes up is your toss number. You'll shake the bag of keys up really well and then reach in a pull out the number of keys which match the toss number you rolled with the die. With your eyes closed, you will toss the number of keys you pulled from the bag in different directions. Once the keys are tossed, place the bag with the remaining keys on the ground where you stand!

Now you'll pick up the bicycle chain or cable and unlocked padlock and walk a minimum of 500yds away from where you dropped the bag. Once you've stopped walking, you'll remove the overcoat or raincoat. You'll pass the chain or cable thru the armholes of the coat and secure it to a tree or any object you can't move with the padlock on the ends! You will now go back to the spot where the bag is placed, while completely naked. Once you get there, you will pull (1) key from the bag and go back to your coat to see if it opens the padlock. If it does you may put the coat back on but if it doesn't you must go back to the bag and put the key back in the bag and choose a new one. Repeat until you find the right key to open the padlock. If none of the keys in the bag work, you'll have to search where you tossed the other key(s). Remember you can only carry one key each time!

Have fun!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:07 AM   #10
SPax

I dare you to drink out of a toilet, constantly for 60 seconds, then flush it with your head still in it.
Preferably, record this and post it on Youtube, then link it here.
SPax is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk