Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2019, 05:01 PM   #1

Default Clothes shopping dare for girls

This is one for the ladies.

So for this dare you need to go to you're nearest shopping centre wearing a short skirt, thong, white (Tight) top and any kind of bra. Take with you a butt plug and a dildo or vibrator.

To start you must go to a clothes store and pick out any clothes to try on. Ideally the changing rooms will have curtains instead of doors. If it has curtains leave the curtain partially open and if its doors either leave it unlocked or don't close it fully. The more daring you are the bigger the gap. Intimately, strip naked. if you're daring enough take a coin and roll it under the door or curtain. Now retrieve the coin naked. You may time it for when nobody's looking.

Now you're hearts racing, edge. If the changing rooms has a stool or bench, try to hump it to edge. If not you may use a toy or your hands. Once you have edged you may try on the clothes as you normally would. After you have finished remove all clothes again. Edge once more the same way as last time. Now you may put you're clothes on, but there's a catch. NO BRA OR THONG! Leave them in a place that is noticeable, but not obvious. For example behind the stool but poking out a little. Now you must continue shopping for a while. Leave the butt plug and the vibe in. Every time you go to try on clothes you must edge before and after, with the door/curtain slightly open or unlocked.

Now its time for lunch. Go to a fast food place and order whatever you like, however you must get a drink with ice. Sit down and start to eat your meal. Before you start eating you must place an ice cube on each nipple down you're top. Once melted the top should become slightly see through. Now you have finished eating go to the bathroom. Enter a stall and strip naked, leaving the door unlocked. Edge once and then do your business. Now edge again and redress.

Finally you can go home, but first you want to get your bra and thong back. Return to the store you started at and pick out some more clothes. Try to go back into the changing room you started in. If you cant you'll have to go home without your bra and thong. If you do manage to get in then you can put you're clothes back on, if they are still there! Once you are fully dressed you can go back home.

Please, if you complete this dare, post a report or DM me. If anyone wants to send me pics or videos DM me and we can sort it out. Let me know how i can improve the dare!

Likes- Denial, Edging, Hidden Public, Pics and Vids

Dislikes- Pain, Public, Humiliation

Limits- Family, Permanent, Pics With Face, Illegal, Dangerous, Social Suicide
0117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk