Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-12-2016, 03:30 AM   #1
#Taylor

Cool You Vs. You, Can you beat yourself?

For this dare you will make a bet with yourself. The idea is simple. For a set amount you will count people you see wearing something specific. In advance you will guess the number of people you will see. For example, when you start you think you will spot 25 people that fit your criteria Whenever the time is up, you compare your guess with the actual number of people you have seen. If your right, good job! If your wrong, you will get punished. Below you will find examples for this dare, you can pick any, you can let a dice decide for you or you can create your own.

Set amount of time
1. For 1 hour
2. For 1 full day
3. For 1 week
4. The time your off to work
5. The time your off doing groceries
6. The time it takes you to complete your trip

Count the people:
1. Who are wearing a skirt
2. Who are wearing heels
3. Who are wearing skinny jeans
4. With red lipstick
5. Who are wearing underwear that you can see
6. Who you would like to sleep with

First tip: Pick a criteria for people you find really hot. Its much more fun to look for people who are wearing sexy heels, then looking for people who are wearing sweatpants

Second tip: For a punishment you can pick anything you want. But its more fun if you can come up with something you preferably wouldn't do and/or something that has something to do with the criteria you have set

Third tip: If you want to make the dare a bit easier, you can also set a few numbers in front. Instead of stating that you will see 25 people, you can also say i think i will see 22-26 people who fit the criteria today.

Example: To make sure you understand the dare, i will give an example i used over here.
I want out for a normal day of work. I thought of something i found hot and came up with a number. I guessed i would see 45-50 people wearing a short skirt today. I went to work and looked around for people wearing a short skirt. Every time i spotted someone, i counted. When my day was done and i entered my home again, i had counted 66 people wearing a skirt. I lost, so i had to do a punishment. I had to wear a skirt for the next 24 hours.

I hope you understand the dare. (I found it hard the explain it correctly) I also hope you might try it, cause i found I really fun. You can spend all day looking out for sexy people and you will get punished if you haven't seen enough or too much of them. So, have fun!
Limits: family, friends, permanent
#Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk