Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #16
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiie View Post
i feel bad now for not daring but im shit at creativity =S the males here do get hardly any tho
I think that's the general problem, with a lot of people. It's hard to think of dares when they don't relate to you. Though there are some brilliant dare-givers on here. I think Jacques is good at giving dares and truths.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #17
Nick
Distinguished Member

I'm happy to dare both genders but a lot of the time I don't give dares to a lot of the "dareless" guys in the online tord section cause I feel like they can find dares somewhere.
There are HUNDREDS of threads in that section and I feel like every week the types of dares are repeated. One week you might have "2 17/m need dares" and the week after you have the same thing but 18 year olds. Doing a little searching could yield a lot of results from these people.
Also, you have the person above threads which can give you dares if you need em. Of course, not in the bulk of which some people require if they're home alone for a long time.

So in conclusion: 1. i'm lazy and 2. People just need to look around more and not beg as much

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:59 PM   #18
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

I kind of support what nick said. There are alot of other ways do to dares. Person above being only one way. I like to do dice and card dares, you still get the sense of not knowing what will happen. I do give dares to guys but i only tend to give dares to people who actually do things around here like give dares or give helpful advice or write stories or even try their best to give feedback. Why should i waste my time on people who only care for themselves and wont do anything for anyone else.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk