Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2023, 04:49 AM   #16
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

remember that we need to wait until two users (including button) have posted before we can post again. or wait 1 hour [2 hours if it's not a weekend for button].

that said, just in case your keywords don't count, let's get the last outing in: DRINK and OUTING

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 05:52 AM   #17
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Time to drink and go for an outing.

How are you doing on keeping control so far?
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 06:34 AM   #18
buttinup
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
UH-OH and DRINK now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
UH-OH and OUTING now.
Just FYI - the last UH-OH failed, so these can't count until after 10:30 my time today. Damidami already pointed out the posting thing, I think it's gonna be a case of everyone finds out by accident if they start but the constraints are a little complicated.

Keeping tally a bit easier...
5 DRINKs so far for today - I fell asleep before yesterday's DRINK (my time) was posted, lol.

Notes on weekend tasks:
There was one UH-OH achieved that will be available starting after my Busy timeslot today until Monday at 9, which I am likely to not be awake long enough for Monday morning.

An OUTING has also been acquired... damidami pointed out in DMs that it didn't technically specify only once, so we'll see if you all get a second one, SOMEHOW, before the next "weekend" starts this afternoon my time.

Currently, OUTING has one use without being activated. UH-OH is unavailable until 10:30 EST today.

Kisune activated one LITTLE for this weekend, and specified for it to be to ask permission to speak out loud. I confirmed with them about how I don't really speak out loud alone/on the weekend really, and they are fine with that possibly not being activated.

Other notes
I will be putting the link to my calendar in my signature, so it's easy for people to tell when "weekend" begins for me.

Yesterday, I managed with not getting a single punishment point! Overnight, I was able to drink about 250ml, which counts towards today's drinking. Thanks for helping encourage me to drink enough... though I might get frustrated next week during work, as that is the prime time I tend to forget to drink enough. I will probably struggle, and if I can't do it, you all might get a lot of ammo

Also yesterday, damidami used NINI, and last night I almost forgot it when I was so sleepy! Thankfully, I realised it moments before falling asleep and went and found my fox plushie and onesie, not without mistaking peanut butter for my paci. I figure you all might find it very funny that I thought a peanut butter container (one of the little to-go ones) was my paci.

> How are you doing on keeping control so far?

I actually started this where I've lost a lot of control, but noticed that a little push could probably send it to almost gone. When I'm home, it's basically no control, at least when diapered, but often when not too.

Here's more context on losing control, based on when I started this thread:
Typically, when at home, almost regardless of what I'm doing, it's about 50/25/25 respectively between full accident (accident starts, with warning, but there is no way i could prevent it), complete accident (where it happens and I had no idea it would be starting) and leaky (it's an accident, but it isn't enough to warrant logging in the accident log).

When out and about, it's been a mixture of about 30/60/10 respectively between leaky (same as last description), full accident (same as last description, but generally when sitting), and complete accident (same as last description, also generally when sitting).

I do have an accident log, but I've gotten so used to the accidents, I'll think back 30-60 minutes and realise that I must have had an accident, but must have forgotten to log it because accidents are so normal for me at this point. I have a way to log the leaky accidents as well, but at this point the log is extremely inaccurate because of how little I notice them. This is actually what encouraged me to do this thread - if I am at the point where tracking is difficult, I must be closer to the stage where it is almost gone.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 09:11 AM   #19
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

looking forward to that uh-oh.

for now: DRINK and NINI

Likes and Limits
Old 11-25-2023, 11:38 AM   #20
buttinup
getDare Devil

By the time this post is posted, my weekend (well, this part) will have started.

Gentle reminders so people have an easier time with the keywords:
NINI can only be used once every 7 days per person, and the first time you use it in a week activates this, even if there happens to be two people that use it that day (obviously by accident).

UH-OH requires 3 posts with it in a row to activate for the time, and if it fails to get 3 posts in a row, it can't be used again either until the next weekend starts, OR 20 posts have passed.

OUTING just needs to be used 5 times per outing accumulated between weekends.

That said, there's one outing that I have to take either this weekend or tomorrow - I won't be awake in time for it to be Monday morning. If no one decides on a task or different length of time up to an hour, it will default to 30 minutes.

There's also one UH-OH that can be used by a friend, of which damidami probably will end up using before another friend due to activity levels. Friends include anyone on my GetDare friends list. I only add people to my friends list that I've interacted with a lot on Getdare.

Until Monday morning, I now have to ask permission to speak out loud. We'll see how that goes!

As the minimum drinking level wasn't reached (not more than 6 individual users posting, including me), I must drink at least 1.5L of water tomorrow - unless the DRINK tomorrow surpasses that.

I have one punishment point that may be spent - the only one that is worth one point is at the very end of my last post. This can be used at any time tonight through Monday morning, that I'm not sleeping - including specifying context rather than exact times that it must be active.

The next keywords, that aren't for the current day, will effect the first weekend of December.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:43 AM   #21
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

DRINK and OUTING

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 11:47 AM   #22
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

hm... DRINK and OUTING

Likes and Limits
Old 11-25-2023, 02:45 PM   #23
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

been more than an hour, so...

DRINK and OUTING.

Likes and Limits
Old 11-25-2023, 11:12 PM   #24
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

DRINK and NINI please
Old 11-26-2023, 01:20 AM   #25
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

it's certainly been more than an hour since my last post, so...

DRINK and OUTING (4/5)

Likes and Limits
Old 11-26-2023, 01:46 AM   #26
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

DRINK and OUTING

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 03:01 AM   #27
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

more than an hour yet again.

DRINK (4/10) and LITTLE (ask for permission if you wanna play minecraft)

Likes and Limits
Old 11-26-2023, 07:19 AM   #28
buttinup
getDare Devil

Yesterday I just barely escaped any punishment points being acquired. But then half threw a tantrum at damidami for making playing Minecraft require permission LOL

It looks like there will be at least one OUTING next weekend already - if it acquires more than 1 OUTING per day, I will need to have the extra outings just increase difficulty.

Already at 1L to drink today..... and it's barely started.... I only barely drank enough yesterday because of accidentally staying up too late!
Old 11-26-2023, 08:22 AM   #29
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I’m just going to give you DRINK for now

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 11:30 AM   #30
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

yeah, i was a bit mean with my pick of minecraft for the permission. *pat pat*

DRINK and UH-OH, since i just used the one for this weekend and it is quite fun. lol

Likes and Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bladder training, diaper, potty untraining