Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-12-2023, 10:30 PM   #1
Dickdrip

Default EXTREME EDGING: The tease and snap! 😉

Join us on twitter (@humiliscam) to tease and torture my boy Marky until he breaks down and cries! 🤣 Here are the game rules:

Group rules:
The aim of the group is to tease Marky mercilessly until he CUMS. If Marky cums AT ALL (including ruined orgasm) this month, he will give up his dick to the good members of this group LONG TERM, and will only be allowed ruined orgasms henceforth, at our discretion. Good luck Marky! All you need to do is make it to 1 November and you can have your dick back xxx
1. If anyone says “SNAP!” He has to send a picture of his crotch as soon as he sees it.
2. RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT: Post something green and marky can stroke (how we say, eg 2 fingertips head only etc). Post something red and he has to stop. Marky can post this only every 15 minutes, everyone else can post unlimited 😉
3. He has to tell us when he is close to the edge. Once Marky has admitted he is close, if anyone says “EDGEY!” he has to hit an edge, with audio recording.
4. Blackmail material is proving easy to obtain on a 1-1 basis - if you would like some of this, let me know!
5. If you would like to suggest another rule, DM me. Twitter: @humiliscam. 😉
Dickdrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, edging, gay, locktober, tease