Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #46
naughtygirlyboy

piss in any pair of pantys you can get and leave them on for a day. you may dry them off a little bit so there not dripping.

no drinking or pouring piss on myself
naughtygirlyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #47
wedgieboii
getDare Sweetheart

pee in a glass and drink then drink 2 bottles of water (or two glasses) and wait till you have to pee again when you do pee in same container that is your only drink for next 2 hours

must be all drunk by end of day haha and drunk before anything else
LOVES wedgies, corporal punishment, bondage, facesitting, femdom,feminization,humiliation,being gagged, underware, asses, restriction mental bondage massage giving, ass toying, disgusting nasty, toilet, pee, objectification verbal abuse and anything im forced to do.

llimit cbt, family, unrealistic requests

my wish list......its an internet controlled indestructable case for a key for a chastity devidce
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
wedgieboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #48
tsuna

drink 1 cup of water every hour for 6 hours you may not go to the bathroom for 6 hours

limit: no drinking pee.

Last edited by tsuna; 03-02-2010 at 06:39 PM.
tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #49
DeeJay

Send a message via AIM to DeeJay Send a message via Yahoo to DeeJay

Drink a big glass of water every hour for 6 hours. You can only pee in your clothes, you can't pee in the same set of underwear twice, and you can't change for 30 minutes after you pee.

Limits: No drinking pee.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #50
csaa
Account Banned

pee in your underwear and do not change it for a day

limits: no public, no other person

will take photos
csaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #51
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

drink a bottle of fluids every other hour. every time you pee for the next 24 hours it must all go into a condom (the same condom) after the 24 hours the next night time you must put a pillow case on the condom and sleep with it in bettween your legs. if it has not burst by morning you must drink it all in one session.
if messy, please not long term. i would prefer a multiple step dare if possible

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
punish me,dare me,pm me,but no pics unless I say so
Shuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #52
csaa
Account Banned

nice. can i clean me and my bed if it bursts? and i think i cannot drink a bottle of fluids every other hour and drink it all in one session. but i will do my best

limits: public, other person
csaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #53
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

If it bursts it stays that way, and if you phisically can't drink anymore I permit you to skip that hour, but you can't pee in that hour segment either. If the condom doesn't burst you may drink all you can, but must bathe in the rest for 20 mins. P.s skip these two messages and dare me

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
Old 03-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #54
imyourslave

i dare whoever turn it is , to put on the sluttyest or sissy est clothes you have and piss in them don't change at all, if they are dripping from your panties collect it in a cup and either
a)drink it
b)wash yourself
then sleep in them with a bunch of rotting fruit in your tights and tape them up and sleep in them with your head between your legs forced to stay there so any rotten juice or piss goes onto your slutty face,
ENJOY AND REPORT BACK
This is me, if you have a problem , even if i havent spoke to you before, either ask me for my msn or send me a message i love hearing people problems my ex said i was very good listener, im no jeremy kyle but it helps you.
I'm a lover not a fighter
I have a dirty mind if it sounds dirty
I'm not easily distracted........ oooo look a squirrel.... what where you saying
ENJOY LIFE YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT
imyourslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #55
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

I really like it, but don't own any sissy or slutty clothes. Also, I said for a non messy one if it's for an extended amount of time. Thank you!

Old 03-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #56
imyourslave

sorry do everything you can but just wear panties and bra with tights then piss and shit in the tights and pants and leave them in for as long as you can
This is me, if you have a problem , even if i havent spoke to you before, either ask me for my msn or send me a message i love hearing people problems my ex said i was very good listener, im no jeremy kyle but it helps you.
I'm a lover not a fighter
I have a dirty mind if it sounds dirty
I'm not easily distracted........ oooo look a squirrel.... what where you saying
ENJOY LIFE YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT
imyourslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #57
Annynamous
Account Banned

Pee in dirty underwear and use as gag while u sleep

I won't drink any but will put in my mouth like above

http://songcovers5000.blogspot.com/2...f-jupiter.html <--- me singing pm me with your opinion. Is it good?
Annynamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #58
hello1026

after you brush your teeth tonight, gargle with your own piss and then go to sleep. No washing out after!

Limits: Public, Scat, Blood, Permanent marks.

If anyone wants to dominate me online through text or webcam, message me! Or if anyone wants to submit to me through text or webcam, message m!
hello1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #59
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

Drink lots all day and pee into a cup. Right before bed time find a way of keeping all the pee in your ass(ice cube it, upsidown with turkey baster, enema) and leave it all night

Old 03-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #60
chubsubslve205

This is nice.I am going to try it out this week.
chubsubslve205 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hold piss discipline, piss