Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-25-2014, 08:39 PM   #46
TheWedgieSlave
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

Sleep wear,shorts and t shirt

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

Walk home

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

Mom

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

Baby

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

Girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Wait the week,sounds like fun

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

Don't have a celebrity crush

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Beans

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?

A

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?

Tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Nightclub

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

But plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

Underwear

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

Texted,my ex gf,super dominant

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

Fridge

Also I have been dared to say I will give everyone who PMs me the email of my ex and of course you will have all this info so yea
Dislikes:spanking,pee(no drinking), extreme pain
likes:wedgies, humiliation,exposure, blackmail,dice dares,bondage,being controlled,pics,diapers,pet play,bully play
(more to come)
TheWedgieSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:06 PM   #47
Gothedrill

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

Sleepwear. black night pants socks, and a t shirt no underwear.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

2 pillory less walking, i'm not fast or sneaky. to stress full might as well just accept it.

dad

dog

guys. to much pressure if they where girls. feel even more judge.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

wait i hate doctors. might be fun to.

7.would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

lap

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

onion dont like beans

15. be to fun to play with that. could finally try self sucking.

f...sure

tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

night club air ports freak me out

butt plug. i gag to easily.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

underwear.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

texted

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

facebook

Last edited by Gothedrill; 12-26-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Gothedrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:19 AM   #48
flyboy7219

I sleep naked and love being naked

stocks

Dad

baby

girls

wait a week

lap dance

onion

3 inch no girl can take 15

F

bunny tail for sure!

club

butt plug

undies

last person was the GFs friend and hell yes

live alone so fridge

Likes- Panties, teasing, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, bondage, light anal, mild bladder control,

Limits- scat, public face photos, family, permanent, pain

PM DARES

Erect penis length- 27inch
Current pubic hair- shaved with a small patch above my cock
flyboy7219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #49
Lisa_sg
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I've not dressed up for halloween so would have to be last nights sleep wear, so I'd have to be naked.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 2 hr walk
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Tough one, Girls it is!
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole dance!
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite genders undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Next stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Again tough one, kitchen fridge

My PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72140

Toyshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72740

feminization, humiliation, ass play, messy, sissy, pain, rules, chastity, cbt, orgasm control, submission, exercise, cum play, food

limits
illegal, permanent, blood, Public, pics, video, very limited clothes of own at present.

Kik = Lisa_sg1
Lisa_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:24 AM   #50
yukiduck

sleepwear. I had a grey tee and a non matching black bottom, going with my black briefs.

I will pick the two hours walk, wishing that I can get away with it.

Dad. hands down.

baby.

girls.

no idea. I guess waiting a week.

pole dance.

beans.

15 inches?

That is a hard question. A I guess. You get attention for the F cup occasionally but it is going to kill your back every single day.

tail

on the spot? airport I guess

plug

opposite genders undies

stranger.

kitchen fridge
Toy: Wand, Pegs, a few phallic objects
yukiduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #51
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
My fuzzy flannel PJs from last night. They are so comfy! Whereas the wings on my fairy costume would constantly get in the way.
Stocks and pillory
Dad
Dog, definitely
Guys. I think.
Wait it out!
Pole dance! Especially if it comes with pole-dancing lessons. Good pole dancers are amazing.
Beans, because they don't make me cry.
15-inch, but reading through other people's answers suggests I haven't really thought this through.
A cup
Fluffy bunny tail!
Airport. I fantasize about sassy security-officer conversations and pat-downs almost every time I fly. It must be the uniforms.
Butt plug. I don't think my jaw could take 5 hours.
Jungle
A stranger, because my last text was with an ex who's now married, and I don't want to mess with that.
Fridge for sure
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:49 PM   #52
natlie31

Red face My answers

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Halloween costume because it was really slutty http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/351176672428?lpid=82 .
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Naked in stocks.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My grandpa
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait for it to fall out
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) can of beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inches more to play with.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup F would be to big to me considering I am already a D.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Unicorn Horn
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Night club
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? wear opposite genders undies.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Last person I texted.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Facebook than I could make it visible to only who I wanted to see it.

Not accepting any dares right now/ or measages about doms or giving out tasks. As how do you even give out a task? Heh I am full submissive!

Currently in training to serve Mr_Ninja.
6/7/22 - current.
natlie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:04 PM   #53
Your_male_toy

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
halloween costume, joker outfit

the former

fuck yes, i hope that never happens

dog, sounds fun

girls... probably

wait a week i think...

pole dance as it would probably just look funny

onion i'd say

15 inches would probably result in fainting but hey why not?

i'm a guy but i'd say A

bunny tail, more discreet and cute

airport

ball gag

the former

the last person i texted, a female friend

neither

M - 18 - UK
Likes: forced! ass, verbal abuse, rope, making toys and pretty much everything else not in my limits.

Dislikes: cum dares, public.

Limits: family, friends, loud noise, messy stuff (like pouring 3 cans of soup over myself!!).

My Skype is hydratedironoxide
My kik is 1LikeCheeese
Anybody welcome for anything. Will always respond as soon as i can. Waiting for you message
Your_male_toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:18 AM   #54
Dirty_Angel

My last halloween costume was a woodland fairy so other than the wings it was okay. I looked hot but it wasn't skimpy or anything.
2 hours walk and then I'd hitch a ride
It's happened before but my mom cause she just walks in while my dad knocks first.
Baby
Guys cause they would fuck me while girls would make fun of me.
Wait until it falls out.
Pole dance cause I know I can. I've never done a lap dance so I don't know how good I'd be at it.
I'd rather an onion because you can A) brush your teeth or B) at least eat some gum. Even if that's "not allowed" you could keep your mouth shut or do doggy style.
Bigger is ALWAYS better, sorry guys. 15 inch.
As above, Bigger is ALWAYS better so F cup.
Bunny tail
Airport cause they HAVE to bring you into the back to do any kind of manual search.
Depends on where so in public butt plug, in private ball gag.
Opposite sex undies. I know a lot of guys who find girls in boxers sexy.
Last person I texted, she's a really hot friend of mne.
Ugh neither but I guess kitchen fridge cause deleting the post after the month wouldn't give as much satisfaction as shredding it.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

No Toys

Daddy's little angel's getting dirt on her knees.
- Three Days Grace
Dirty_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:58 AM   #55
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

I slept naked so it would have to be the costume (unless I could just not leave the house) which is annoying because i had a sticky 'bloody' eye patch.

The first, less chance of someone I know seeing me.

mum.

baby.

girls, I would hope the embarrassment would stop me getting a boner.

If I knew it would come out itself after a week I'd do that.

lap dance, I've tried pole dancing and it's difficult to look sexy I found.

I hate beans so onion.

both would be annoying but at least 15 is something to brag about.

a cup, I'm too small for big boobs.

fluffy tail, at least you wouldn't have to explain it to everyone.

airport, at least its more private.

butt plug, less annoying.

jungle. less embarrassing.

last person was my girlfriend so i'll go with that.

facebook, nobody looks at my facebook anyway.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #56
lupuslexi

I would rather wear last night's sleepwear... Gym shorts, sans underwear/bra
I'm a sneaky motherfucker... I'll take the 2 hour walk.
I'd be more embarrassed if my dad caught me... opposite sex and all
Dog. Dogs are cool.
Girls. Although I'd rather they be naked (or in skimpy dress)
Wait... and be teased the whole time. That'd be fun.
Lap. Up close and personal.
Onion. Bad bread doesn't make noise.
15 incher. I've got a toy that big... mmm. I love it.
A. Small, perky tits are cute.
Tail!
Nightclub... more people willing to fuck after what they'll see
Butt plug. The bigger the better.
Well, I do wear boxers, so the first is more likely to be a reality for me.
The last person I texted, my bisexual best friend. We have... history
Facebook. My parents don't check it.

Limits: Pee, poop, public, pics, family, illegal, extreme pain

Kik: lupuslexi
lupuslexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:33 PM   #57
WedgieSlaveForLife

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Last nights sleep wear becuz its comftorable

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Wake up two hours away from my house tke the back roads home

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait it will be more fun

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?Lap

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Onion i just want tlk

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?F

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?Nightclub

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?Butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?Opposite gener

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Last person i txted

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?Facebook
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...35#post1644135

likes: wedgies, spanking, humiliation, hidden public, xdress, Milovana

Dislikes:edge, extreme pain

limits: family, blood, scat, vomiting, pooping, public, anal

Spoiler:
I Deserve to be punished with pm dares

Pm dares
WedgieSlaveForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:34 AM   #58
SneakyGuy

Halloween costume. It was mostly black leather and denim stuff.

In stocks. If there are stocks in public, I must be in some awesome place.

Mom.

Dog. Woof!

Girls.

Provided that it is magically safe, I'd wait.

Lap dance.

Beans. Simple over the counter med solves the issue.

Either would totally suck, but 15 is more impressive.

A.

The horn. Epic.

Airport.

Plug. Ball gags hurt for long hours.

Undies. I can tell a story about how it happened.

Last one I texted. She is a fuck buddy of mine.

Fridge.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:26 AM   #59
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Default ...........

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) - Last night, pyjamas

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? - Stocks

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? - N/A, only have a mum left.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? - Woof!

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? - Girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) - Wait

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? - Lap, more chance to accidentally fall on her

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) - Onion

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? - 15

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? - A

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? - Horn

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? - Nightclub

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? - Gag

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? - Jungle

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) - Texted, a friend from work

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? - Facebook, it's not in my real name
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:49 PM   #60
sakurafan1217

Sleepwear. Boxers and a T-shirt

Public Place

Mom

Dog

Girls

Leave it there.

Lap Dance

Beans

15in

A

Tail

Nightclub

Butt Plug

Jungle

Stranger

Facebook (Cuz I dont have one lol)
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk