Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-06-2023, 08:04 AM   #1
Wan+ +o P1ay

Location: 93 Million Miles from the Sun (if we're being technical!)
Smile Hypno-Humping Dare for Females

Are you interested in hypnosis? Perhaps you are curious to try it, but don't want to do anything with long-lasting effects? If this is you, keep reading...

This task involves listening to a short hypno file, the effects of which last until your next orgasm. There's a built-in safety, too -- the effects go away completely after one hour if you don't reach orgasm during that time. This is what makes it a great "starter task" for those who want to try hypno!!

To start, Kik me (Kik is in my signature below), and I will give you the file. After you have listened, you will be unable to touch your breasts or pussy for one hour or until you orgasm (whichever comes first).

The fun little twist is that you will find yourself a little more aroused than normal, which makes it a little fun. The ONLY way that you will be able to "scratch the itch" is by humping things.

Next, you'll select 5 things from around your home to hump... you can hump a mattress, pillow, door frame, armrest of a couch or chair, corner of a desk or table... or something else... be creative!!

After you have humped all 5 items, you'll select the one that felt the most humiliating. Then, I will tell you to go back and hump that item until you orgasm.

Once you orgasm, you will be able to touch your pussy and breasts again. If you don't reach orgasm, no worries, because the effects go away completely after the hour is up!

That's all there is to it. It's a fun way to spend an hour, and a great way to try out hypnosis to see if you like it. I will interact with you as you go through the task, as well.

Wanna try? Kik me *kik in signature below*

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Hypno
Wan+ +o P1ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 07:02 AM   #2
Wan+ +o P1ay

Shout out to those who tried this last week. I have more time this coming week, and I would love to take more of you on this fun journey. Kik me if you're interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wan+ +o P1ay View Post
Are you interested in hypnosis? Perhaps you are curious to try it, but don't want to do anything with long-lasting effects? If this is you, keep reading...

This task involves listening to a short hypno file, the effects of which last until your next orgasm. There's a built-in safety, too -- the effects go away completely after one hour if you don't reach orgasm during that time. This is what makes it a great "starter task" for those who want to try hypno!!

To start, Kik me (Kik is in my signature below), and I will give you the file. After you have listened, you will be unable to touch your breasts or pussy for one hour or until you orgasm (whichever comes first).

The fun little twist is that you will find yourself a little more aroused than normal, which makes it a little fun. The ONLY way that you will be able to "scratch the itch" is by humping things.

Next, you'll select 5 things from around your home to hump... you can hump a mattress, pillow, door frame, armrest of a couch or chair, corner of a desk or table... or something else... be creative!!

After you have humped all 5 items, you'll select the one that felt the most humiliating. Then, I will tell you to go back and hump that item until you orgasm.

Once you orgasm, you will be able to touch your pussy and breasts again. If you don't reach orgasm, no worries, because the effects go away completely after the hour is up!

That's all there is to it. It's a fun way to spend an hour, and a great way to try out hypnosis to see if you like it. I will interact with you as you go through the task, as well.

Old 07-21-2023, 07:08 AM   #3
Wan+ +o P1ay

Shout out to those who tried this so far. I have some time this weekend, and I would love to take more of you on this fun journey. Kik me if you're interested! My Kik is in the signature below.

Quote:

Old 09-09-2023, 03:48 PM   #4
Wan+ +o P1ay

Shoutout to everyone who has tried this so far. Kik me if you want to!

Quote:

Old 11-14-2023, 05:51 AM   #5
Wan+ +o P1ay

I had a new subject try this out yesterday afternoon and we had a blast... please Kik me if you would like to try!

Quote:

Old 04-07-2024, 02:38 PM   #6
Wan+ +o P1ay

I have been off the site for a while, but I'm back! Wanna try? Kik me!! (see signature for Kik)

Quote:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hypno files, hypnofiles female slave, hypnosis