Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2023, 08:53 AM   #1
csuju

Default Public toilet dare - make it worse!

Hey,

I've been given the task to get dressed in nothing but lingerie and take some pictures of me inside, standing next to the main front door of some public toilets. This much is non-negotiable, however, given that I'll be out and about and in the mood to play, I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had ideas for how to make the whole experience worse / harder.

I've only got a small window in which to drive to the toilets, take the photos and get back home. Somewhere around an hour, which isn't too bad, but the toilets are about a 10 minute drive away.

The toilets are in a public park, next to the car park, which is somewhat busy with dog walkers during the day, which is when I'll be doing this. There are some quieter areas of the car park though, away from most of the people.

I'm up for things to do on the journeys there and back, in the toilets themselves, or even in the car park. I can't really go anywhere other than that, possibly with the exception of a quick trip to a supermarket which is nearby.

I'm hoping to do this in about 7.5 hours time, though may delay for a week if something comes up that makes it riskier than planned.

So, let's hear your ideas!

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip

Last edited by csuju; 11-29-2023 at 09:21 AM.
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk