Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2023, 11:07 AM   #1
afterburn

Male 20/male/dom seeks 18-30/male/sub in EU (long-term)

20/male/dom seeks 18-30/male/sub in EU (long-term)

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a sub m/18-30 for a medium to long-term Dom/sub relationship. If this interests you, I would be happy if you read on.

About me:
I am m/22/bi, from Switzerland and I‘m a student. I'm rather slim and fit. In my free time I like to do sports (swimming, running, gym, etc.), partying, playing video games (Call of Duty, FIFA, etc.) and I waste way too much time on YouTube and social media lol

I already made some experiences as a dom. I have had several subs/slaves online in dynamics of varying intensity. I've had very exciting experiences, but I've also been disappointed when a sub decides to ghost after a few weeks.

How I play:
Although this is probably untypical for a dom to say, it is important to me that both of us benefit from the dynamic and have exciting experiences. I respect limits and make sure that no one gets seriously hurt. I also try to include your likes in tasks and games when appropriate. I only say these facts at the beginning and of course I would never admit them in the role haha. Whatever is within your limits, I try to gradually push you more to your limits and I also enjoy trying out new things.

The most important point for me (by far) is communication and setting a clear framework for our dynamic. Even if you don't officially have a say and are bound to my instructions, I want to know your opinions, thoughts and feelings about tasks and such. I would also like to find out something about you, by that I don't mean personal data or blackmail stuff, but what are your hobbies, what keep you busy and how is life going in general. I'm not interested in subs who just bluntly demand their tasks and respond "Yes sir." I would also like to write to you more casually when we are not in a session or a punishment. When we‘re not in a session, formalities such as certain salutations or self-humiliation are not important to me as I prefer to focus on the rules/tasks.

Even though we take the matter seriously, we realize that this is a fun activity that provides some balance and excitement for both of us in our everyday lives. The whole thing certainly shouldn't become our main purpose in life, which is why I think it would be good to clarify at the beginning when and how long we will hold our sessions and whether or how far the control should extend into your everyday life. But therefore it‘s even more important to communicate our availeability.

Things I would like to do/try with you include:
- Rules in everyday life (clothing, permission for certain things)
- Games
- Live sessions (first in chat, later via webcam)
- Dares/tasks that you have to complete in a certain period of time.
- Hidden public/semi-public
- Bullying
- Punishments (with and without cause)
- Denial
- Jerk off instruction/milking and cum-eating
- Food play
- Roleplay
- cbt/spanking
- Bondage
- Anal instructions
- And explore more stuff

If there's something in the list that's within your limits or seems uncomfortable for you, that's no problem. The only thing that would be difficult is if everything or most of it wasn't possible for you. But we can talk about anything.

Things I will never ask of you and I don‘t want to do:
- Findom
- Piss/Scat related stuff (diaper)
- Open Public
- Unlawful stuff/getting you arrested
- Involving others
- Feminization/crossdressing

What I‘m searching for:
Since I'm 22 myself, it would be good if you were around my age (18-30). Also, you shouldn't be totally fat and unkempt lol. Since it makes the whole thing a lot easier, it would also be nice if you live in Europe as well, as we don't have to worry about time differences. You should be prepared to put in effort and commitment and have no problem communicating openly with me. You must also be willing to send proofs of tasks as pic and vid. If face or webcam are a limit for you, that's completely okay at the beginning. If we both decide that the relationship works for us and we want to do this long-term, we would have to talk about it again.

If you have read everything up to this point, you have already taken the first step. HMU if you like to try it, if you have any questions or want to discuss something.

Text me here with a PM or on kik. Later we could also use snap, skype or tg (whatever you prefer). But if you really want to give it a serious try and make things for both of us easier, put some effort in your response and tell me something about yourself (asl, expectations, experiences, likes, limits and so on).

Kik: afterburn_erick

Like:
games/bets, dares, teasing, private exhibition, forced orgasm, edging, forced workout

Hard Limits:
everything illegal, blood, pain, diapers, toilet stuff, feminization

Last edited by afterburn; 12-29-2023 at 02:55 PM.
The following user says Thank You to afterburn for this post:
Old 12-29-2023, 02:09 PM   #2
Koveras
gD king

So bad I'm too much old 😭😭😭
Old 01-02-2024, 01:11 AM   #3
afterburn

Hi everyone,
I would like to thank everyone who responded to my thread. I am very suprised by the high number but above all very grateful. However, in my definition of a good dom/sub relationship, each part (regardless of the role) deserves the other‘s full attention and I want to fully engage with my sub and get to know him thoroughly. I hope you understand that I cannot build such a relationship with everyone who was written to me, simply because of the number.

If you texted me and I replied that it can‘t work at the moment, please be assured that I‘m very sorry, it‘s not your fault and I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect dom for you who can give you the attention you deserve. I know it sucks, but myb it will work sometime in the future if I bump this thread.

If you have texted me and have not yet received an answer, I‘ll get in touch with you personally soon.

Please understand that I will not respond to new messages received after I have posted this. This may change in the future if I bump this thread. I hope this doesn‘t sound ungrateful, but I don‘t want to waste your time when I can‘t fully concentrate on you.

Kik: afterburn_erick
Tg: afterburn2001

games, risky bets, teasing, edging, workout, clothing related dares (esp. sportswear), stripping, order someone else to eat his cum

Dislikes (I‘ld do that, but only if we've known each other for a while and I trust you, otherwise it‘s a Limit): cumeating, anal, showing face

Limits:
everything illegal, id/info, social suicide, involving others, public, blood, serious pain, diapers/toilet stuff, feminization
The following user says Thank You to afterburn for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk