Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-27-2023, 08:35 PM   #16
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue's lucky box

Blue Story 10

Blue's lucky box
This summer, my Master has decided that I require an even tan across my entire body, he suggests I visit a clothes-optional beach for some sunbathing.

One night when I was feeling particularly horny and in need of attention, I asked Master for advice on appropriate attire while driving from the beach to a nude sunbathing spot. He playfully suggested that I drive there completely naked, which sent shivers down my spine as I imagined the thrill. However, I couldn't help but object, concerned about what might happen if my neighbours caught a glimpse of me. The idea of stepping out of my home naked and being greeted by a stranger was an enticing fantasy but unrealistic.

We came to an agreement that, for modesty's sake, I could wrap a towel around myself so as not to scandalise the neighbours. For the drive to the beach, Master allowed me to wear one of my new, skimpy bikinis. As part of a previous dare, I had replaced all my swimsuits with tiny bikinis that showed off a lot of skin.

As we discussed the situation further, Master kindly offered to provide me with appropriate swimsuits for my trip to the beach. This was particularly pleasing as it was rare for Master to give me anything. I experienced a powerful orgasm at the thought of wearing something daring for my master.

Two weeks later, ten identical small boxes arrived from Master. As I examined each one, I couldn't distinguish between them. For some reason, I decided to rearrange the boxes randomly, just in case there was a secret pattern to them.

As I prepared for the trip to the beach, I couldn't help but feel excited (and a bit nervous) about what was in store for me. I selected a box from the middle of the pile and eagerly opened it on the kitchen table. Inside was a short see-through blue nightgown made of delicate material.

Pulling the see-through dress on, it hardly covered my bottom and the fabric left my nipples and pussy slit completely exposed. It was clear that this outfit was designed to showcase my body in all its glory. Excitedly, I took a photo of myself and sent it to Master, for his enjoyment.

Wrapping myself in a towel, I headed down to my car and loaded up the boot with all of my belongings. As previously agreed with Master, I draped my towel over the driver's seat so that I would be sitting on it. I quickly removed my towel, leaving me standing next to my car in just the see-through blue nighty. As I bent over to drape the towel over the car seat, I could feel the see-through nighty slipping up to totally expose my ass.

As I settled into my car, the short nighty was so short my bottom was sitting directly on the towel. Glancing down, I was struck by how transparent the fabric was, allowing an unobstructed view of my breasts. As I set off in my car, it felt as if everyone around me could see my breasts.

After five minutes of driving, I grew more comfortable, no one appeared to be paying attention to me as I focused on driving. Upon reaching the beach, I had gathered enough courage to simply toss my towel over my arm and walk down to the sand in just my blue see-through nightgown.

A young couple returning to their car, gave me a friendly greeting, as we passed. I spread my towel on the beach and settled down to sunbathe, still wearing the blue dress. Later on, with newfound confidence, I stripped off the dress altogether and lay nude on the beach for all to see.

Enjoying the sun, I wondered what was in the other boxes. Perhaps they contained even more daring attire than the see-through blue nightgown. Would one of the boxes be empty, would I be brave enough? Thinking about those small identical boxes aroused me, leading me to let one of my hands casually drift down to play with my pussy. It was a lovely day to be sunbathing.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post:
Old 11-28-2023, 08:05 PM   #17
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue Sky Walker

Blue Story 11

Blue Sky Walker

My master and I are going to a local Comic Con, and I am wearing a Leia slave girl costume which is basically a bikini top and an extremely revealing loincloth skirt. My outfit was not made by me but it's of good quality. Master looks very handsome dressed as Han Solo. We were surrounded by groups of young people heading to the arena.

As we crossed the elevated walkways above the railway tracks towards the entrance of the sports arena, a strong gust of wind caught my costume. I held onto the front of the brief skirt to keep it down but felt my rear loincloth flapping behind me in the wind, exposing my bare ass. I'm not wearing any underwear since Master said there was no underwear in Space. He laughs as he watches me struggle with the wind. A group of young teenage girls rushed over and formed a human shield to help protect my modesty until I could get my costume back under control.

Thankfully the line to get inside was short. The comic con used the area under the stands of the sports arena, forming a long narrow donut-shaped hall. The arena is filled with a sea of people. A few were dressed in various costumes, most representing characters I had never seen before. My Master and I made our way through the crowd, we were stopped numerous times by people asking to take my photograph. There were different activity zones spread across the venue with numerous stalls selling merchandise and artwork. We attended a panel featuring celebrity guests from a TV series I am not familiar with. They also had autograph signings with special guests, none of whom I recognized. The food was expensive and disappointing. The crowd was getting a bit much for me.

We finally found a large group of Star Wars cosplayers, including Stormtroopers, Mandalorians, Darth Vaders, and even a couple of Ewoks. I am very popular and posed for many photos with them. I was on my knees pretending to be strangled by a tall Darth Vader when I noticed an approaching group of pretty girls in Star Wars costumes. There was a classic white dress Princess Leia, another Slave Princess Leia (yay costume twins), and a pair of scandalously dressed purple dancing girls. We all agreed to pose for a group photograph. I was surprised that the new girls all had Russian accents.

It was then that I noticed Master talking to my former strip club boss, a real-life Jabba the Hutt. Upon asking the Russian Leia if she knew him, she confirmed their association. As I observed them conversing, it became apparent that Master and my ex-boss were looking my way. I politely reclaimed Master from his conversation with my old boss and suggested that we return to my place for more private fun. There, I could serve him as his true Leia Slave Girl in comfort. Outside strong gusts of wind once again caught my loincloth skirt, exposing my bare bottom. I gave up trying to remain modest and we ran laughing back to my place.

Upon entering my apartment, I quickly removed my Leia Slave Girl outfit in anticipation of serving Master further. My heart raced from our brisk, overexposed, run back home, but it soon settled as he informed me that I would be working tonight at a themed Star Wars event at my former strip club. I was not thrilled about being sent back to work at the strip club by Master, as I had left that lifestyle behind for good reasons. However, Master assured me he would attend and purchase numerous lap dances from me. The money was tempting and would contribute to my savings fund. Like a dutiful Leia Slave Girl, I complied with Master's request and agreed to work at the strip club as he had instructed.

I donned my Leia Slave Girl outfit beneath a coat to preserve my modesty during transit. Entering the strip club, I noticed that most of the performers were unfamiliar faces, it had been a while since my last visit. As I began my shift, dressed in my Leia Slave Girl outfit, I felt a mix of emotions, excitement and anxiety intertwined. The dimly lit room was filled with girls in Star Wars costumes and eager patrons who had come to enjoy the night's festivities. The girls were more dressed than usual in their Star Wars costumes. I was surprised to see the two Ewoks dancing on stage, swinging expertly on the poles. My heart raced as I approached my first customer, getting back into the old routine.

Returning from providing a private lap dance for one of the club's patrons, I approached Master and the strip club owner as they engaged in conversation. Pretending to not know Master, I offered him an opportunity to indulge in a lap dance with me. Master agreed to the lap dance, but the club boss called over the other Leia slave girl and proposed we all head up to a penthouse.

The four of us headed to a penthouse suite, where I began to dance seductively with the other Leia slave girl. We girls started to kiss, as my master and boss watched, her hand deftly slipped under my loincloth and her fingers started exploring my wet pussy, causing me to writhe in pleasure as she expertly brought me to a quick climax. The Russian Leia slave girl appeared satisfied with her performance and my quick response. She gave me one final long kiss before confidently approaching the club boss, to dance on him. I returned to my Master and started to give him my best lapdance, trying to punish him for this situation by getting him hot and bothered. Looking over I could see that the club boss was now fucking the other girl in his lap, picking up her small doll-like frame in his muscular arms and pounding her down hard. Master seeing this also freed his cock and pulled me roughly onto his dick, my sopping wet cunt offering little resistance as he began fucking me bareback on his lap. It felt good, but I was still pretty sensitive from my earlier orgasm and would have preferred he wore a condom, so I pushed myself off his dick and, dropping to my knees, began to deep-throat him until he ejaculated. We then cuddled briefly while we watched the other girl finish off the club boss with her mouth.

After recovering from the lap dance I had to quickly return to the main club as it was my allotted time to dance on stage. I couldn't help but feel a rush of adrenaline and excitement as I prepared to step onto the stage. I was also still buzzing from having sex. As my music started the other Leia slave girl joined me on stage and we continued our make-out session we began in the penthouse. She quickly stripped me of the slave girl costume and started to stroke my nude body. As we danced I could see the two Ewok girls entertaining my master and the club boss.

After completing our dance, and remaining completely naked, we went back to my owner and club boss and chased off the poaching Ewoks. My Master whispered in my ear that the boss of the club had a special task for me to perform.  My mouth fell open and I could not hide my dismay that they wanted more from me. However, I followed as my Master rose from their seat and guided me towards the back of the club. The nightclub manager and the other slave girl followed close behind.

We entered a short hallway adorned with two wall sculptures of women frozen in carbonite, however their lower faces, breasts, and pussy were exposed and real, these stood out as pale pink against the bronze of the sculpture. The bronze material was suck tight against their bodies, out lining their every curve. My Master step forward and stroked the pussy of the encased woman causing her to gasp. He informed me that this was where I would be performing tonight.

The vacuum holding the woman was released and the wall sculpture was opened and pealed back to reveal two naked and restrained women inside. A newly released girl made eye contact with me and gave me a tired smiled. Master guided me into the wall sculpture and fastened the straps that would secure my limbs in position. I observed the other Slave Leia was also secured within the other wall sculpture. After I was fastened into position, the front of the sculpture was closed, blocking my view and a pump started to suck the air away. A wave of apprehension washed over me as the bronze material was sucked tightly to my body. The pump finally stopped. With my eyes covered, I called out to master but there was no response. The Russian girl in the other sculpture called back asked if I was okay, and we had a chat, neither of us expecting to spend the evening like this.

We were conscious of my body being held tightly by suction but that my breasts and pussy were exposed, as there was a cool draft every time the door opened, causing a chilly sensation. We both instinctively fell silent every time the door opened, and footsteps walked past.

Once again I heard and felt a breeze as the hallway door opened, and heard footsteps approaching. However this time a hand started to gently touch and squeeze and stroke my left breast before they moved on to my pussy. The unknown person began to expertly stroke my clit, my hips tried to move forward with the touch but I found I was held tightly by the wall sculpture. The hands rubbing my clitoris and entering my pussy to rub my g-spot quickly brought me to climax. I then heard my Master's voice asking if I enjoyed that. It was Master, touching me, bringing me to orgasm, I thanked master. Master told me to enjoy my night and I heard his footsteps retreating into the distance, and the door opening and closing behind him.

A short time later I felt the doors open again and muffled voices approaching. They stopped in front of me, and an unexpected hand gave my right nipple a hard twist, followed by female laughter. More hands started to squeeze and touch my breasts before someone's tongue started to lick my cunt.

As an unknown tongues and hands roughly brought me to the brink of orgasm, I wondered what I had done in a previous life to deserve this bliss.
Old 11-30-2023, 06:47 PM   #18
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue's early morning swim

Blue Story 12

Blue's early morning swim

I awoke comfortably nestled in my master's strong arms, with darkness still enveloping the room. I was enjoying the warmth of his body however I could feel his seed seeping out of my pussy from our lovemaking hours before. I gently disentangled myself from his warm embrace and got up.

I walked to my washing basket and found an old man's black T-shirt at the bottom. I had stolen it from my master, and as I raised it to my nose, it still strongly smelled of him. Using the t-shirt, I wiped his cum from between my legs. Standing naked by the window, I enjoyed the moonlit view of the harbor below. Opening the window wide, I let in the fresh and warm air. Hearing him roll over, I checked on him but found that he was still fast asleep.

Taking the old T-shirt I quietly left the room, careful not to disturb my sleeping lover. At the apartment door, I donned a pair of worn-out sneakers and pulled on the oversized black T-shirt over my naked body, checking that it was long enough to cover my ass.

I stepped out into the silent hallway, empty at such an early hour, and walked down the stairs quietly to avoid waking my neighbours. It had been raining which imbued the air with a fresh scent as I made my way towards the harbor. The streets were deserted, and only the occasional distant sound of a car broke the silence.

I walked along the harbour front until I reached a spot where it was easy to get close to the water. On the steps, I removed my shoes and after making sure no one was watching, stripped off the old t-shirt. Slowly, I waded into the cold water until it lapped at my pussy. I quickly ducked underwater, gasping at the shock of the freezing water. The icy water felt refreshing after the warm evening air and stroll through town.

I lay back in the water and gazed up at the stars, wondering if anyone in those tall buildings could see me floating naked in the sea.

After a long relaxing swim, I reluctantly swam back to the steps and climbed out of the water. Standing naked on the steps, I enjoyed the view and let the water slowly drip off me.

Finally, I pulled on the old t-shirt and stepped into my worn-out sneakers to start walking home. The old T-shirt had some holes and small rips. As I walked, my fingers found a hole in the t-shirt and started to pull on it, slowly making the hole bigger. I found another small hole and pulled on it until the T-shirt ripped. The city streets were still empty so as I walked, I kept making new holes and rips until the t-shirt showed a lot of skin.

The sun was just starting to come up, casting a warm glow across the sky to the east. Picking up my pace, I neared home and saw a large trash dumpster ahead. My pussy twitched, and before I could think sensibly, I pulled the ruined t-shirt over my head and threw it into a dark corner of the smelly dumpster. I heard a crash and splash as the ruined t-shirt landed in who knew what. That t-shirt was gone for good.

Suddenly, I became very conscious of being naked in public, wearing only a pair of sneakers. I started to run naked through the streets towards my apartment, holding my breasts to stop them from bouncing so much. I cursed my impulsiveness, stupid girl, why did I just do that!? My heart pounded with excitement and anxiety as my pussy grew wetter by the second.

As I ran, I squeezed my nipples to distract from the growing tension in my wet pussy. Sprinting up to my building, instead of waiting for the elevator, I took to the stairs. Peeking into my corridor and seeing that the coast was clear, I dashed to my apartment. Once safely in my flat, I dropped to the floor to catch my breath as my heart continued racing wildly.

Calming down, I checked my bedroom and found that Master was still asleep. The thought of climbing back into the warm bed for a cuddle crossed my mind, but I knew I needed a shower first.

In the bathroom, I took a long, hot shower while stroking my clit, reliving the memory of running naked through the streets. As I stepped out of the shower, Master appeared in the doorway with a smile and a hard erection. He entered the bathroom, picked me up, and pushed me against the wall, impaling me on his dick. Wrapping my arms around him and legs around his waist, we shared an intense moment as he pounded my pussy. The day had certainly started with quite a bang.

After Master had once again filled my pussy with his seed, we shared a long shower together. As I dried him off, he playfully smacked my bottom before giving me a wide grin. "Put on a nice dress," he instructed, "We are going out for breakfast."
Old 12-04-2023, 06:33 PM   #19
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue goes to the races

Blue Story 13

Blues goes to the races

Master is taking us to the horse races, I have no interest in horses but it is an excuse to put on a cocktail dress, high heels, and the biggest hat you can find. Master had given me a lovely dress to wear. I had not been allowed to try on the dress but on the hanger, it seemed to be nothing but a pale blue see-through film with just a few light blue flowers, and some gold beads. Sneaking a peeking in the bag I could see what appeared to be nude coloured bra and panties. I left it hanging in its clear plastic on the back of the door. That night I lay on my bed playing with my pussy as I imagined wearing the see-through dress to a party. Included with the dress were a lovely pair of gold high heels, I was instructed to wear them around the house to make sure they were comfortable for the big day. I am always naked when I am at home, it helps me to love my body and be used to being naked. This week I felt very elegant wearing my new gold high heels as I spent my evenings naked at home.

The morning of the event I had a nice long shower, put my hair up, did my makeup and put on my gold high heels, and remained naked and had a quick breakfast while I waited for Master to arrive.

He arrived looking very stylish in a pale blue suit, and pale blue shoes which I knew matched my dress. He presented me with a box and when I opened it inside was a lovely sky-blue leather choker collar with a gold clasp at the back. I thanked him with a kiss and he stepped behind me and secured the pale blue choker around my neck.

I laid the long see-through dress on the bed and was surprised to find Master had included both a bra and panties (well I had peeked in the bag). Master never lets me wear a bra and panties are only allowed at certain times of the month. The bra was lightweight and in a light tan colour that matched my skin. I asked Master to help do up the bra, after so long it felt strange to have a bra holding and restraining my breasts. Next, holding up the bikini panties, the back was see-through and the front was the same tan colour as the bra but the crotch was split from the front to the back with a cute pale blue bow at the top of the split. I stepped into the panties and pulled them up, I felt my pussy go through the crotch split. I stepped in front of the mirror and inspected the panties. From the front, you could see my pussy peeking through the bottom, and from the rear you could see my ass crack through the see-through material. The panties did a poor job of covering anything important. Master picked up the dress, and as he held it I could see right through it to the room behind. There seemed to be far too few light blue appliqués flowers. Master helped me step into the lightweight dress and zipped me up from behind. I stood back a couple of steps and did a slow turn for him to enjoy and asked if he liked it. With a huge smile, he said he loved it. I walked over to the mirror and inspected the dress. Most of the dress was see-through, you could see all of my legs, most of my bottom, and my tummy. The light blue appliqué flowers, though few in number, were strategically placed over my breast, over my pussy, and down the crack of my bottom.

I had Master take some photos of me wearing the lovely dress. I found a little gold purse to go with today's outfit.

I felt very elegant as we left my apartment and walked down to where Master had parked his car. The breeze blew through the light mesh of the dress and only the fact that I was wearing both a bra and panties stopped me from feeling naked. Looking down I could see a lot of skin exposed through the see-through dress. From a distance, I knew I would look almost nude, but closer up it would be noticeable that I was wearing nude coloured bra and panties.

Arriving at the race track there was a long line of people dressed in suits and party dresses. I did not see anyone wearing as revealing a dress as myself but a large number of the women looked like cheap tarts, and some already seemed a little drunk, it was not even lunchtime. The sun was quite strong and I wished Master had given me a large hat, but he said it would just get in the way later.

We finally got to the front of the line and the security gave me a very close inspection, in fact asking me to turn around so he could see the back of the dress. He seemed happy, scanned our tickets, and let us in. Nearby I saw another girl being refused entry for being drunk.

Inside the race track the place was crowded with people, there were lots of party dresses and huge hats and men in suits, and even a few Scottish kilts. I followed Master to a big marque where our tickets were scanned again. Inside were tables and seats, and a view of the race course. A waiter appeared and gave us a glass of sparkling wine. The wine was cool and refreshing. We watched the horse racing and placed some bets, I was choosing the horses based on their names and did not win anything, however Master won a couple and was quite pleased with himself. Master seemed to know a few people in the marque but they were all new to me.

There was a buffet lunch, which was quite fancy, and more wine. It was such a hot day that I switched to drinking cold beer, being the classy person I am. I did not thing horse racing was my thing but we were having an enjoyable day.

After lunch, Master stood behind me while we watched the races. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, ‘Go to the bathroom and throw away your bra’, and gave me a little kiss on the neck. I look up at him surprised, before turning and heading to the bathrooms. Inside I stood by a mirror and watched myself unclip the bra strap and pull the bra out from under my dress. In the mirror, the light blue appliqué flowers only gave only the slightest hint of my nipples but it was clear I was not wearing a bra under such a daring dress. In the heat of the day, it felt much cooler to be braless. I dropped my bra in the bin and started to walk away when a female hand touched my arm. She was holding my bra and asked if she could have it. Surprised, I said, ‘Yes of course’. As I left she called out ‘You look amazing’.

I returned to Master who started to gently stroke my body through the flimsy dress as we stood in the crowd. After a while of him doing this, I was starting to warm up to it and could feel my nipples becoming hard and my pussy wet. I turned and faced him and gave him a long slow kiss as his hands gripped my bottom. I could feel his pants bodging and covertly gave it a stroke. However, looking around I could see nowhere to take him to have the quick fuck my pussy was demanding. Was he going to push me up against a fence and fuck me in front of all these people? I imagined being fucked in front of these people, with the mix of horniness and alcohol, if he took me right here I would not have resisted. I looked up at him, almost panting, and waited to see what he would do.

He took my hand and started to lead me through the crowd. I tried to see where he was taking me, when I saw a young woman standing naked on a low platform being painted, watched by a large crowd. Most of her body was already painted with sunflowers, the yellow paint did nothing to hide the large erect nipples of her bare breast. Further along, I saw another young woman, her naked body being painted as a tiger. I imagined myself standing naked as a crowd watch as I was painted.

I tried to stop and watch but Master indicated we needed to keep going. He seemed to be looking for something as he led me further into the crowd. The crowd of men in suits and women in cocktail dresses parted and I saw a low platform, he stopped and helped me step up onto it in my heels. Turning I saw two women with a paint cover apron and paint brushes, they both looked like butch goths with lots of face piercings. Master told me to turn around and he unzipped the back of my dress. He stripped the dress off and gathered it up so I could step out of it. I looked at the crowd around me who had suddenly all turned to look my way. I suddenly realised I was wearing silly crotchless underwear, my pussy exposed for all to see, it somehow felt dirtier than being naked. My hand quickly went to cover my crotch and I turned bright red as there was a ripple of laughter from the crowd. With one hand I quickly pulled down my embarrassing crotchless panties, bending over in my heels to step out of them, I inadvertently gave the well-dressed crowd behind me an excellent view of my asshole and wet pussy. I had never been so embarrassed and wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. Master retrieved my dress and crotchless panties hanging from my hand and put them in his pocket. My face and chest felt hot with a pink blush. Standing naked in front of the crowd, I closed my eyes and let my heart rate slowly drop, as the woman started to paint my body. I heard them discussing how smooth and hairless my pussy was and how that was ideal for painting. Working together they quickly covered my body and high heels in light blue paint, as a large crowd watched. The soft brushes on my breasts and nipples were enjoyable, my nipples were rock hard again, and I closed my eyes again to enjoy the sensation.

I suddenly needed to go to the toilet, the painters looked annoyed but I was desperate having drunk too much alcohol. One of the painters came with me to make sure I didn’t mess up the paint. They came into the toilet with me and helped me have a very awkward piss. When I went to wipe myself, I couldn’t help but let out a groan, as I was so turned on and sensitive. She looked me in the eye and said, ‘Go on then’, before looking away. I quickly started vigorously playing with my clitoris to bring myself to a much-needed orgasm. Just before I came I opened my eyes and saw the butch goth woman watching me intensely as I masturbated, it tipped me over the edge. I really needed that, I felt so much better.

Returning, the body painting continued. They asked me to hold my cheeks apart and lean forward slightly so they could paint between them. It was hard to keep my balance in my heels and I was conscious of the large crowd looking at my hanging breasts, and between my spread legs as they painted my bottom, asshole, and taint. I could hear the crowd all around me and had never felt so exposed. They seemed to take forever to paint this intimate area as I held the awkward position. They then told me to stand up and turn around, I saw the large crowd of men in suits and almost as many women in cocktail dresses and big hats who had just seen my asshole get painted. The woman painter told me to spread my legs so she could paint my pussy, I carefully placed my heels further apart. She moved forward close to my pussy and then with a cloth she wiped between my pussy lips. The sensation of the rough cloth against my pussy lips and over my clit, nearly made my legs buckle. I could also feel how wet I was. I saw her fold over the cloth and enjoy as she dabbed at my dripping hole. She started to paint and the strokes of the brush on my pussy felt amazing, I could feel a building organism. All too soon they moved on from my pussy leaving me denied. They spent a long time working on the details, mainly dark blue strips. Apparently, I was some sort of blue ‘Avatar’ alien. I wanted to show Master but he had disappeared while the painting was being finished, I was conscious of being naked in public only having a pair of (now) blue high heels and some blue paint to my name. There were no mirrors to see how I looked but based on the reaction and comments of the passing crowd I looked good.

When the painting finished I was led through the crowd and joined other body-painted people in a group by a large stage. I posed for some professional photos, asking to see the result on the back of the camera. Then one at a time each of the body-painted women would walk along the stage that went out into the crowd before returning to pose in front of some judges with the artists. When it was my time, I confidently walked down the catwalk, even though I was technically nude, all the body paint made me feel clothed. I scanned the crowd for Master, hoping he was enjoying the view, as I practiced my model walk and pout. We were all called up back on stage with the artists and a big group photo was taken. We didn’t win any prizes but the winner's body paint was amazing.

Afterward, I didn’t see Master, however, the artists reassured me that Master would catch up with me later, so I tagged along with them to their after-party. All the body-painted models mingled with guests and I enjoyed the free Champaign and finger food. I became quite used to my body paint and nearly forgot I was naked.

Master finally appeared and asked if I was ready to go home. I said yes, but I needed to go to the toilet quickly. I rushed to the toilet and then felt very horny, it had been one of those days, I started to play with my pussy and unconsciously squeezed my breasts. I masturbated until I had a strong and satisfying orgasm, oh that felt good. Looking down I noticed I had removed the paint from around my pussy and left breast. They stood out pale pink against the blue body paint.

Leaving the toilets I demanded Master's jacket, but he refused as I was covered in paint. I took his hand and walked him out of the building to his car when we were intercepted by my two artists. They thanked me for being their model, and they said they hoped they could use me again. Master told them that I would be happy to help them in the future. They noticed the missing paint on my left breast and recommended hot soapy water to remove the paint.

We exited the building and walked quickly to Master's car. He had planned ahead enough to bring towels to protect his car from my blue paint. Arriving outside my apartment I wrapped a towel around my blue-painted body and ran up to my place. Master helped me clean off all the blue paint in a long hot shower, however, he did seem to focus on some unlikely areas to have received any paint. I fell asleep and dreamed of being the only one naked in a crowd, my brain had a lot of process.
Old 12-08-2023, 04:57 PM   #20
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Fyi

Body painting used to be a regular part of the New Zealand Trotting Cup Day at Addington.
Models bare all for New Zealand trotting cup body art contest
Daily Mail - BODY-PAINT-runway-Trotting-Cup-Day-2016-New-Zealand
Old 12-08-2023, 05:08 PM   #21
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue takes a morning swim

Blue Story 14

Blue takes a morning swim

After glancing over the list of clothing items Master specified, Blue gave herself a quick look in the mirror. The tight cobalt-blue miniskirt she wore showcased her legs well, though it left little to the imagination. Turning away from the mirror, she bent at the waist and watched as her skirt rode up higher over her round, firm butt, revealing her bare bald pussy. She needed to be careful about how she moved in the skirt or risk flashing the whole world if she got careless. Next, she checked her white top - made of light cotton material that was somewhat see-through. Her nipples were covered by the pockets on the chest, which provided double layers of fabric, making it much less see-through. Due to the lack of a bra, if she ran there would be plenty of jiggle. Her outfit was completed with classic New Balance trainers and blue-rimmed Burberry sunglasses. Conveniently, her tiny skirt had two small zippered pockets - just big enough for a debit bank card and her front door key. She needed to carry her phone in her hand.

At the last minute, Blue began to feel nervous about the shortness of her skirt and quickly returned to her bedroom to grab a blue g-string, just in case. She used the g-string to tie her hair in a ponytail. Putting on her sunglasses and popping in her AirPods, Blue gave herself one last look in the mirror, deciding she looked hot and thinking ‘Come and get me world’, before heading out the door.

It was a beautiful day in the city, so she decided to take a walk along the waterfront. Instead of listening to music, she played a collection of erotic audio stories on random shuffle. A recording of one of her own getdare blogs came up, retelling a dare where she got naked in a public toilet and let two random men inspect and fuck her. She couldn't believe she had done such a slutty thing. Her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was soaking wet as she imagined a repeat performance in those public toilets.

Half excited and half ashamed, Blue looked down only to notice her shoelace had come loose. She crouched forward to retie her laces, and began daydreaming to the audio erotica mantra now playing in her AirPods. The mantra recorded in her own voice was telling her over and over that she was a slut, a fucktoy, a set of wet holes meant for pleasuring others. Deep down she wanted to be the best fucktoy she could be for her master, so she repeated the mantra again in her head.

As Blue stood back up, she was surprised to find a car accident had just happened on the road behind her, blocking the busy multi-lane road. As traffic came to a halt, she swiftly crossed the road, heading down a side street towards the waterfront.

It was a lovely day and the sea was flat like glass as Blue walked along the harbour side. This part of the waterfront was quite quiet early in the morning. She decided to buy a big scoop of gumdrop flavoured ice cream dipped in chocolate, before continuing her walk. The sun was hot and the ice cream began to melt rapidly, dripping down her hand and forearm. She saw a nicely shaded bench, so quickly walked over and sat down in the shade to enjoy her creamy treat.

Nearby, two young men leaning against a wall were frequently glancing in her direction. Blue noticed that her ice cream and chocolate had also dipped down over her white top and new skirt. Awkward but hardly deserving of their frequent looks she thought to herself. She looked at how much cream and chocolate had dripped on her clothing when she realised her skirt had ridden up when she sat down, revealing her parted legs. The men weren't interested in the dipped ice-cream, they openly ogled at her exposed pussy. Instead of closing her legs reflexively, she chose to play along, pretending to clean the melted ice-cream from her legs, forcing herself to spread her legs further apart to give the men a better view. Blue felt a strong tingle in her exposed pussy. She then stood up and walked past the men, giving them a warm smile, but they both looked away shyly.

Blue examined her white top, now marred with trails of melted ice-cream and chocolate. Further around the waterfront, she found an artificial beach made of imported sand. Descending the steps down to the beach, and ensuring no one was watching, she removed her mini skirt and shoes and stood bottomless on the beach.

Blue felt her heart race with excitement and nerves as she stood on the beach, enjoying the sun and warm breeze on her exposed bottom and pussy. She closed her eyes and challenged herself to stay exposed for just a moment longer. Ultimately her anxiety overcame her and she quickly undid her ponytail and hopping from one leg to the other, she pulled on her g-string, which only provided minimal coverage but still technically counted as dressed.

Stopping the audio playing on her phone, she removed her AirPods and hid them in her skirt. It was now much quieter. Instead of the mantra "I’m a slut, I’m a whore, A set of wet holes to be used and abused."; all she could hear was the screeching of gulls, the gentle sloshing of the sea against the shore, distant car noises, and the faint voices of passersby. She carefully approached the water's edge, feeling the cold water on her feet. She confidently waded in until only her g-string remained exposed, and then she half dove into the sea, fully submerging herself.

The initial shock of the freezing temperature soon passed as her body adjusted. After she felt her body had enough of the cold water, she swam back to shore until she could feel the bottom with her feet again and cleaned away any remaining cream and chocolate from her white shirt. Feeling a little excited, she slipped her g-string to one side and began playing with herself as people on the harbour path walked by. She edged closer and closer to an orgasm before stopping just short of reaching climax, wanting to retain the sexual buzz. She emerged from the water with her wet, and now see-through, shirt clinging against her body, her erect nipples visible even through the shirt pockets.

Taking a moment to ensure no one had noticed her actions in the sea, she felt relatively safe behind the protective barrier of the seawall. She took off her wet g-string and used it to secure her hair in a ponytail. Slipping off her white shirt, she stood naked as she concentrated on wringing out as much water as she could from her top. She then slipped back into the wet garment before pulling on her mini-skirt to cover herself once more.

She restarted the audio erotica on her phone and popped her AirPods back into place, listening to the mantra of self-deprecating self-sexualising thoughts briefly before it was replaced by a random audio blog where she recounted a night where she had serviced five men. "What a slut" she thought as her own voice retold her slutty story.

As she walked back home, the warm breeze quickly dried her shirt, concealing her erect nipples once more. She retraced her steps, taking note of the men and a few women who watched as she passed by in her short skirt. Upon arriving at her apartment she felt invigorated by her swim in the sea and took a long, warm shower.

It was barely 11 am and she still had a lunch date with her Master. Today was shaping up to be a good day.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionsan for this post:
Old 12-13-2023, 07:01 PM   #22
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue relaxes

Blue Story 15

Please note that taking alcohol via the vagina or rectum is potentially dangerous and should not be attempted. Risk link

Blue relaxes

I lay on the pillows, enjoying the sun on my bare skin, listening to the birds as they chirped and cheeped around me. There was the gentle sound of water bubbling from a small fountain within the enclosed garden. My legs were splayed wide apart with the soles of my feet touching each other, a reclined butterfly pose, allowing the sun's warmth and the gentle breeze to stroke my naked body.

Taking a deep breath, I allowed myself to fully relax, feeling the tension in my body dissipate as I completely relaxed. With my eyes closed, I enjoyed a feeling of complete peace.

Something warm splattered onto my tummy. I opened my eyes momentarily to find Master carefully applying a layer of sunscreen across my tummy. With a gentle touch, he then moved on to cover my left arm with additional sun lotion.

Another pair of hands began to apply sunscreen to my right leg, causing me to half-open my eyes and look over at the second man we had just met. He had told me his name, it started with 'D'... Dave?... No, that's not right. Deciding not to dwell on it, I simply surrendered myself to their touch and enjoyed the sensation of both men attending to me. This was bliss.

A hand drifted towards my inner thigh, and they slowly and gently began to touch my pussy, causing me to subtly lift my hips in response. A cold gel blob was placed directly on my clitoris, provoking an involuntary buck from my body. However, firm hands restrained me.

As the hand started massaging a cool gel into my sensitive clit, I could feel an orgasm building within me. It became increasingly difficult to keep my eyes closed as I struggled against the sensations coursing through me. My hand instinctively reached up to firmly grasp and squeeze my breast and erect nipple. My heart raced, and I found myself panting in response to the stimulation.

The climax washed over me, and I let out an involuntary cry. My legs instinctively tried to close together but were held open by strong hands, ensuring that my pussy remained open and exposed. As the warm afterglow of the orgasm began to fade away, something cold nudged and parted my pussy lips. Half-opening my eyes, I saw the stem of a cold beer bottle, fresh from the fridge, being gently inserted into my still-sensitive vagina.

For the first time, I looked up at the video camera and tripod positioned directly between my spread legs, filming me being fucked by a beer bottle in full 8K, briefly breaking the fourth wall and making eye contact with the hundreds if not thousands of people who might watch this slutty video.

I noticed the cameraman had a large bulge in his trousers. Was his name Dave?, Dan? The thought slipped from my brain as they started to pound my pussy hard and fast with the beer bottle, cold beer and foam filling my vagina with each thrust. Another orgasm quickly followed.

Then the cameraman stepped from behind the camera and started to undo his trousers. He looked down at my freshly beer bottle fucked pussy and said 'That should clean you out, dirty whore'. I was shocked by his comments, what a rude fucking bastard, how dare he talk about me like that. My body was limp so I just scowled at him angrily as he stepped between my legs and thrust his beautiful cock into me.

I gasped and panted, still sensitive from the last orgasm, as he fucked me raw. He just laughed, and crudely stated, "Yeah, you like that". Yes, I do you bastard, I thought. He started to pound my traitorous pussy harder, my hands started to pull on my nipples and squeeze my breast. I glared at him as he smiled back at me. However, his cock was hitting my G-spot and my orgasm was building again. Finally, an orgasm washed over me as he came buried deep in my vagina.

He pulled out of me as I lay exhausted on the pillows. I could feel a warm glow starting to radiate from my womb. He smiled down at me and said "Thank you princess" and he leaned down and kissed my tummy.

He rearranged my body, I did not resist as he spread my legs and placed the soles of my feet together again. He returned to the camera and started to film me lying there recovering, my breathing and heart rate slowly returning to normal. I could feel his seed starting to slowly drip out of my pussy.

Hands started to massage my legs and arms again before they slowly moved to massage my breasts and finally gently stroke my pussy. After one final orgasm, in a warm glow, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke, wrapped in a warm blanket and being gently carried by strong arms. I opened my eyes and looked up at Master. We smiled at each other and I closed my eyes and snuggled into his arms. Carried to my room in the Airbnb, he deposited me onto the bed before lying down beside me and holding me in his arms. With a contented smile, I drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Lionsan; 12-13-2023 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-20-2023, 09:49 PM   #23
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue Nude Rugby

Background to the story:
For several years there was a tradition of a nude rugby match preceding International Rugby games in Dunedin, New Zealand. It originated in the early 2000s as a friendly nude rugby game on St Kilda beach (in winter) and evolved into a larger charity event attended by large crowds.
2013 video: Nude rugby | Otago Daily Times Online News
2014 Nude Blacks edge England (+video) | Otago Daily Times Online News

This is a fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue, check out her excellent blog.

Blue Nude Rugby

It all felt a little bit naughty really. Both of us girls on one side of the men’s changing rooms as all the men stripped off, preparing for the game. My friend Georgia and I were the only two females that volunteered to join the Scottish mixed rugby team for a charity event - a game of naked rugby. Yes, you read that right, a naked rugby game. It was an old Dunedin tradition, which had been revived, to have a short naked-rugby game to warm up the crowd before a test match. The main event was the test match between New Zealand’s “All-Blacks” and Scotland. I had a restless sleep the night before the game, imagining the experience of playing nude in front of a large crowd and possibly even TV cameras. I was fast on my feet and had played a lot of social sports, even a little sevens-a-side rugby, but obviously it was never in the nude!

I tried to focus on carefully finishing painting the diagonal blue stripes of the Scottish cross over my teammate Georgia's face. However, it was easy to get distracted by all the men's bare bums and their swinging cocks. Georgia turned and checked out her look in the changing room mirror. We both chuckled at her Braveheart warpaint as she pulled a furious face. The fearsome expression was slightly undermined by her cute ginger pigtails and her comically oversized rugby jersey. At least the face paint helped hide her identity a little.

The team captain came over to us with two steaming mugs of coffee. He had a strong Scottish accent which made him difficult to understand. We took the offered mugs from him. The coffee was hot and sweet with a large measure of whisky. Not my usual coffee order but I was so nervous I drank it down quickly and hoped it would settle my nerves. Georgia started to paint my face with wide blue stripes. She then told me to take off my rugby jersey. I raised my arms and with her help, we removed it while avoiding messing up my fresh face paint. I was now only wearing a tiny tartan "Kilt" mini skirt. I noticed my teammates were gentlemen and were only glancing over at us briefly. Soon the large crowd of spectators waiting outside would get a much longer look.

The cold winter air combined with my nervousness and excitement made my nipples rock hard, so I clutched the jersey to my chest for warmth. Georgia hummed a tune softly while she painted the number 15 and the name "Sapphire" on my back. She tapped my shoulder and asked me to turn around. Snatching the jersey away from me, she told me to put my hands behind my head. I closed my eyes as she carefully painted blue St Andrew's crosses over both my breasts. The paintbrush on my nipples caused me to give a soft sign. Slightly embarrassed, I opened my eyes to see the whole team had gathered to watch me getting painted. I resisted the urge to cover my breasts with my arms and mess up the paint, and closed my eyes again pretending to be confident topless while they watched.

Remaining topless, due to the wet paint, I helped Georgia remove her rugby jersey. I painted the number 2 and the name "Curious" on her back. Turning her around to face me, Georgia also closed her eyes, as I started painting her breasts. I took extra effort to paint her hard nipples and redo her cross. The men returned to getting ready.

On a whim, I sat down on the bench and lifted her tiny tartan mini skirt. She had on a pair of cute baby blue panties with a little bow. There was a slight damp patch between her legs. I stated that no true Scot wears underwear beneath their kilt! She did not resist as I hooked my finger around the sides of the panties and slowly lowered them down her legs. I was treated to a view of her neatly trimmed ginger bush and glistening pussy.

She meekly stepped out of the panties. I tossed the contraband panties over to the captain who deftly snatched them in mid-air. He held the panties high in the air like a trophy and said something in a heavy Scottish accent and the team responded with a huge cheer. Georgia had a pink blush across her face and chest. This huge bull of a man clearly had a way with words, whatever he said! While Georgia held her kilt up, I wiped her wet pussy dry with the discarded rugby jersey and then started to paint her pubic hair and pussy blue. The first brush stroke on her clitoris caused her to squeak cutely, causing the whole team to roar playfully in response. I looked up to see the team had all re-grouped and were watching me paint Georgia's pussy. At a glance, I saw more than a few hands gently stroking their cocks.

I finished painting Georgia, when the captain stepped forward, his huge dangling cock right at eye level. I tried to decipher what he was saying as he gestured at his cock before realising he wanted it painted. I have to confess it was a beautiful cock, I picked it up, rolled back the foreskin, and gave it a cheeky kiss. At this, the team gave another huge cheer. The whole team was charged with sexual energy. I painted his cock until it looked like a long blue salami. Georgia sat next to me, also painting cocks, each cock getting a loving kiss first.

Georgia and I had another mug of fortified coffee and stood under a wall-mounted radiant bar heater letting the paint dry and keeping warm until kick-off time. We could hear the noise of the crowd outside, which made us both nervous and excited knowing we were about to run out there topless, wearing just tartan miniskirts.

We all lined up at the door of the changing room. The team was naked apart from an eight-inch 'kilt' made from the chopped-up sky-blue uniform of a local high school which failed to cover either the men’s bums or their swinging cocks.

Our captain opened the door and strode out to the sports field to the encouraging cheers of the crowd. The rest of the team jogged out onto the rugby field with me and Georgia at the end of the line. I was surprised by the huge crowd, which was at least two rows deep around the whole field - made up mostly of students from the local university.

Our team started to do exaggerated warm-up exercises, partly to entertain the crowd with their bare bums but mainly to keep warm. Georgia and I jogged slowly on the spot to keep warm, our breasts gently bouncing, all of us feeling very exposed. Some spectators had even brought old sofas and claimed prime viewing locations. Georgia tapped my shoulder and pointed over to a big TV news camera set up in a corner of the field pointing at our team warming up.

There was another cheer as our opponents, the "Nude Blacks" - a parody of the NZ “All-Blacks” team - jogged out onto the field. They were an impressive sight, judging by the size of their cocks some illegal 'fluffing' had been going on pre-match. I spotted the two girls on the opposite team and pointed them out to Georgia, who seemed to have become hypnotised by our opponents. It was our job to mark them.

The female referee for the match was carrying a white stick and was led onto the field by her guide dog. The referee stated that she wanted to hear a good clean game, with no holding or tugging. The coin was tossed in the air and fell on the ground. Both teams' captains were bending over, “mooning” the crowd to see the result, which produced a groan of feign horror from the spectators.

The men of the Nude-Blacks team performed the traditional Haka. They gave the war dance their all, but I couldn't help giggling at the sight of all their swinging cocks. In response to the haka, we formed a long line across with linked arms, with Georgia and I at the far ends, and slowly matched towards the halfway line. As the Haka finished, we all turned, lifted our kilts, and bent over to moon the Nude-Blacks, and half the crowd, with our bare backsides. The crowd responded with a roar.

We jogged back into position and the referee blew her whistle to start the game. We kicked off and the ball went high and straight to my opposite number in the tall blacks. She jumped high and took the ball cleanly in the air. Landing she kicked the ball into space deep behind our line. I turned and ran back for the ball, my tiny kilt flicking up as I ran, exposing glimpses of my bum and pussy. My attention was now on the game, not the watching crowd or TV cameras. I grabbed the ball, and finding no one nearby, I ran for it. Large naked men were running towards me, but I deftly dodged around them, they were either unable or unwilling to tackle me. I burst through the Nude-Black lines heading straight for the try line.

I glanced back to see a female Nude-Black chasing me down. She had no issue grabbing me around my waist and I felt my kilt being pulled down my legs as she brought me down. I rolled naked on the ground and placed the ball back. Some players picked the ball up and drove on. I gathered myself and stood up naked, I scanned the ground for my missing kilt. The painted blue crosses on my breasts were smeared and covered in mud. My team was celebrating a try in the far corner. I noticed the Nude-Black female player who had tackled me was waving my blue kilt in the air before throwing it into the crowd. I didn't even notice if we converted the try as I wiped the mud from my body.

We reset for the kick-off. Having lost my barely there kilt I was suddenly bashful again. It wasn’t too difficult to get used to being topless, while holding the ball and my attention 100% on the game but being completely exposed would take a lot of distraction to get used to. I was now noticing all of the smartphones in the crowd and the TV camera felt like it was focused on me. When they started this tradition of naked rugby, smartphones weren’t even a thing.

The ball was kicked high but was then blatantly knocked forward by a Nude-Black player. I knew this was Georgia's trial as the scrum formed up. Little Georgia is in the middle with two large men linked up on either side of her to form the front of the scrum. More men joined them from behind. Georgia disappeared in the middle of the scrum of naked men. All I could see from behind the scrum was a row of men's bare bums and hanging Cocks and Balls. I heard Georgia squealing and laughing from the depths of the scrum, so I suspected some naughty play was going on. Our team’s scrum crouched to meet the Nude-Black scrum. It was a friendly game, so the unorthodox scrum was not contested and there was no pushing. The ball shot out of the back of the scrum, and I was running from behind the cover scrum towards the blind side at speed. The ball was popped up to me as I passed, and I darted past the defenders into space.

I didn't see her coming, my opposite number flattened me with a huge chest-high tackle. Knocked back, she landed on top of me. I was conscious of her head between my bare breasts and her soft breasts against my tummy with the ball sandwiched between us. There was a sudden increase in weight as another player landed on top of us, and then more and more players jumped on top of the pile, the weight squashing me into the muddy ground. I think a bunch of players had stacked on top of us as a joke. However, I was being crushed by a pile of naked men and women, not at all how I thought I would end my days...

Eventually, a message was passed to the blind referee and the whistle was blown. My tackler had her face firmly pushed into my left breast, I could feel and hear her laughing so I knew she was okay. I was very relieved when the pile of naked men eventually climbed off me. My tackler was fine and even offered a hand to help me up with a smile. We broke up for half-time served with oranges and a nice hot cup of coffee laced with whiskey before returning to the field for the second half.

There was some warmth in the sun, but it was too cold to be standing around naked on a winter's day. Georgia had also lost her kilt at some point, as had most of the other 'Scottish' players. We were covered in mud and the blue body paint had mostly rubbed off. At the kick-off, the ball quickly went into touch, out of play. I lined up for the line out, we girls were out of position but were a quarter the size of the male rugby player. As the ball was thrown in from the sidelines, a pair of strong male hands grabbed my hips and lifted me high into the air. In front of me, I saw tiny naked Georgia being tossed even higher in the air, higher than any of the Nude Blacks, and snatched the ball mid-air. While still high in the air she tossed the ball back to a waiting Scottish player. By the time I landed back on the ground and looked around, the ball was already heading via quick passes to the other side of the field. In the distance, I saw our Winger sprinting down the touchline to score our second try. The conversion kick went wide.

The Nude-Blacks retaliated with two quick tries, one under the posts and one out wide which they converted easily. It had been a close game.

The rain started to fall as the Captain of the winning Nude Blacks started his speech "The Nude Blacks, never have such a fine upstanding group of rugby players failed to pull on a rugby jersey for their Nation. They rise to every challenge..." he stopped, seeming to notice the rain. He then stated, "Fuck it is cold, hit the showers boys".

Our team headed to the changing rooms, which were quickly filled with steam from the hot showers. Georgia and I stopped and looked at ourselves covered in mud in the mirror.

Georgia and I joined the men in the showers and helped scrub the mud and any remaining blue paint from our teammates. We made sure their blood was flowing again and that their penises were pink and quite clean. I watched as several large rugby players helped wash Georgia, however, they seemed to focus on cleaning her beasts, pussy, and butt. Georgia seemed quite happy with the attention.

A pair of big hands reached around from behind me and started to soap and massage my breasts. I looked up to see our captain, he gave me a big smile and said something in his thick accent. I had no idea what he said but did not resist when he picked me up like I was a tiny doll and impaled me on his lovely cock and started to fuck me.

I looked over at Georgia to see her being fucked from behind while she sucked on another cock and stroked another cock with her hand. Half the team was standing around her stroking their cocks, clearly waiting their turn.

The Captain continued to pound into my pussy, I had to hold onto my breast as they bounced around widely, until with a grunt the Captain filled my vagina with his seed. He lifted me down and I was soon surrounded by several cocks needing servicing, and I was quickly bent over and fucked from both ends.

I think the whole team fucked us each at least once. In hindsight, the team could have played much harder, as they clearly had plenty of energy left in the tank for after the game!
Old 12-21-2023, 02:22 AM   #24
SilverBlue

Pencil Alternate ending...

The Nude-Blacks retaliated with two quick tries, one under the posts and one out wide which they converted easily. It had been a close game...

The Nude-Blacks team ran together to celebrate their victory, jumping and slapping each other on the back (and some butt slaps too). There wasn't much point standing around, and then rain started to fall which motivated our team to make a nude dash back to the changing rooms. We all hit the communal showers and the warm water steamed up the change rooms quickly.

Georgia and I helped wash off the remaining paint from each others' body. Georgia rolled my nipples between her finger tips to wash away the blue paint that was still clinging to them, while I tilted my head back to rinse mud from my hair. I moved behind Georgia and washed her painted back, working my fingers to rub off any stubborn bits. Moving my hand between her legs to rub off the paint stuck in her pubic hair and the folds in her skin around her pussy. She moaned, so I continued to rub my fingers around her lips. Georgia leaned forward and placed her palms against the steamy shower wall and poked her butt out to give me easier access to her 'under-carriage". I cupped my breasts with one arm while my other hand focused on give her pleasure.

"Fuck yessss" Georgia exclaimed loudly as she rocked her pussy on my hand as she orgasmed.

It was only when she came that we noticed the steam of the showers was clearing as the males had all finished and were watching us in shock and awe. I quickly moved away from Georgia and crossed my arms. The water that had collected between my breasts while my arm had cupped them, splashed loudly to the shower floor.

The captain passed around mugs and poured a little whiskey straight in to all of them. He handed me and Georgia a mug each and gave us a wink.

"Sláinte!"
"Sláinte!!"
"Sláinte!!!" They roared and we all gulped down our whiskey.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 12-21-2023 at 02:25 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 12-21-2023, 09:36 AM   #25
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Thank you Blue, your ending is so much better, you are an excellent writer which is very sexy.
Old 12-24-2023, 04:21 AM   #26
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue Christmas Morning

Blue Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning, I woke early with a sense of warmth and comfort as I snuggled up against a man’s strong back. As I opened my eyes and moved to look over his sleeping shoulder, I confirmed with a smile that Master was indeed there beside me, not some random and nameless Tinder date.

My movement woke him as well. With a soft smile, he turned towards me and whispered, "Good morning Blue." In response, I quietly murmured back, "Hello Master," with affection. He then began to tenderly stroke my body with his hand, moving from my side down to my hip. As we embraced each other more closely, he leaned in for a sweet kiss on the lips while gently running his fingers through my hair. Our eyes met, sharing an intimate moment.

I stretched luxuriously, enjoying the comforting sensation of his gentle caresses. Though he did not touch my breasts or pussy, a thrilling anticipation filled my body. My hand reached out and delicately wrapped my hand around his lovely hard cock.

He then paused and gently pressed a kiss on my forehead. I had been anticipating him climbing on top, while I lay there like a lazy but very horny princess. However, instead, Master climbed out of bed, causing his cock to slip from my hand.

With a playful pout, I reached out my empty arms toward Master, yearning for more intimacy. He responded by smiling down at me, gently lifted me from the bed, and carried me naked into the bathroom.

Still half asleep, I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. He carefully set me down and switched on the shower. The gentle stream of warm water enveloped my aroused and sensitive body as he drew me into the shower.

As he lathered up some shampoo and gently massaged it into my hair, I couldn't help but let out a sigh of contentment. My eyes closed, I savoured the sensation of his fingers on my scalp and running through my hair. Our lips met for a passionate kiss, our bodies pressed against each other, feeling my every curve and contour rubbing against his hard soapy body.

He tenderly washed away the shampoo from my hair, before repeating the process with my conditioner. I couldn't help but feel a blush creeping up my cheeks as he meticulously cleaned and stroked every inch of my body with a soapy sponge. Reaching out, I made sure that his erect penis was thoroughly washed and stroked.

He turned off the water, he wrapped me securely in a plush, warm towel. He then gently patted away the moisture from my hair with another soft towel. My body was pink and quite clean.

Removing my towel, he admired my naked body. We shared a passionate kiss before he picked me up and carried me into the lounge. Placing me down on a sunlit sofa next to the Christmas tree, he instructed me to edge myself while he prepared our breakfast. I reached out for him in response, but he gently pushed my hand away with an affectionate smile, telling me to be patient.

While he watched with a playful grin, I slowly spread my legs and started to gently caress my pussy and clitoris, feeling the warmth building within me. He urged me on with words of encouragement.

He affectionately ruffled my hair before turning away, leaving me alone to edge my pussy, hoping he would return soon to fuck me.

As I continued to pleasure myself, I sank deeper into the comforting embrace of the lounge sofa. The sunlight bathed my skin as I listened to him moving about in the bedroom and kitchen. Soon there were the delicious scents of bacon and coffee wafted through the air, making my stomach rumble with anticipation for the meal he was preparing. With each passing moment, my sexual arousal grew stronger, until my heart was racing and my breathing rapid.

He returned, dressed in his favourite casual attire and drinking a steaming mug of coffee. He watched as I edge my pussy for him. His gaze met mine with an affectionate smile and finally, he instructed, "Come for me, beautiful." My body responded instantly to his command, and waves of pleasure crashed over me, while our eyes locked on each other.

I basked in the afterglow of my orgasm for a moment. As my body recovered from the climax, he extended his hand for me to take, leading me naked to the dining table where an enticing spread of pancakes, bacon, and eggs awaited. I felt a sudden surge of hunger as I eagerly devoured the delicious breakfast before me while Master sipped his steaming mug of coffee.

My breakfast finished, he surprised me by presenting two beautifully wrapped parcels. With childlike excitement, I eagerly tore into the first one, revealing a set of silky pyjamas adorned with festive snowmen and Christmas trees. The second parcel contained a beautiful pair of blue high heels. Master had given Blue clothes!

I donned my new Christmas-themed pyjamas and matching high heels, strutting down the length of the lounge like a model, the pyjama jacket held closed by a single button. I noticed him admiring the unrestrained movements of my breast and I was enjoying the sensation of my hardening nipple brushed against the silky fabric.

As we prepared to leave, Master wrapped his arms around me and told me I looked stunning in my new Christmas outfit. He then took my hand and led me out the front door. I had to smile, the daring things I do for him never cease to amaze me. It was a lovely day and a visit to a nude beach seemed likely where I suspected that I was going to soon lose these new Christmas pyjamas and finally get to enjoy his lovely cock. Christmas this year was on track to be the best ever.
Old 12-24-2023, 09:37 AM   #27
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Merry Christmas from downunder

Merry Christmas from downunder!
The sun is already raising on a lovely summers morning and it is already 23C.

I dare everyone to spend today with people you love, enjoying good food and drink.

Have a great Christmas
Old 12-30-2023, 01:11 AM   #28
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue walks the coast

Blue walks the coast

I’m out of town visiting a friend and it is a beautiful summer day, so we decided to take a walk along the coast. It's so refreshing to be out in nature and exploring. Donning tight light blue Lycra shorts that fit snugly around my bottom, a white tank top, and matching light blue running shoes, I'm ready for our adventure. They notice my lack of underwear or bra and with a smile, compliment me, saying I am very well-dressed for our walk. Yes, I am, thank you for noticing.

We drove out of the city and along the coast in their little blue sports car, top down and wind blowing in our hair. It was still relatively early, with fewer cars on the road. The further down the coast we drove the roads became narrower and more winding until the road finally ended at a beachside car park.

Parking in the car park, we walked through a dune towards the beach. Even though it was still early in the day, surfers were riding the waves and there was a small group of sunbathers. My friend pointed to a rocky bay further along, beyond the surf club, and said that was Hudson's Bay and apparently it is a nudist beach. I was a little disappointed when they started to walk along the beach in the other direction before joining a trail that led us uphill. The path climbed the hill and then followed the rocky coastline, providing views of the sea crashing against the rugged cliffs below.

We paused to admire the view, and my friend knows I love a dare, so dared me to flash for a photo. I pulled up my white tank top exposing my breasts and pulled down the front of my light blue Lycra shorts to flash my pussy. They laughed and took several photos on their phone. I turned around and lowered my shorts to flash my bottom at the camera. I said it was their turn now, but they just shook their head and with a laugh started to run along the cliff-top path.

We continued walking and chatting until we arrived at old WW2 gun platforms on the headland. They produced a bag of Jersey Caramel sweets and a bottle of water. We sat upon the concrete structure, eating the lollies. It was a beautiful day so I reclined in the long grass and tussock a short distance from the path enjoying the sun, raising my white tank top to expose my breasts. Playfully I teased that they should join me but they just laughed and took some photos me sunbathing topless.
I noticed no one was around, so decided to slip off my shorts, closed my eyes, and sunbathe nude for a while. After half an hour of soaking up the rays, I dressed and we retraced our walk along the coastal path back to the car. It was now mid-morning, and we encountered more people walking, as well as several adorable dogs, out enjoying the day.

As we walked back along the beach, my friend proposed that we have a swim in the sea. The local lifeguards had set red and yellow flags indicating safe swimming areas. We left our belongings close to where the lifeguard was stationed. I wore my light blue Lycra shorts and white tank top into the water, while they stripped down to their black underwear.

We ran into the water together, the icy coldness of the sea was a shock. I turned to see a big wave hit my friend, pulling down their black underwear, displaying their white ass. They were holding their phone with one hand, while trying to hold up their underpants with the other hand. I could see the life guards looking our way. For once I was not the most naked or embarrassed person.

My friend pulled their underwear up again just in time for another wave to hit them. The water surged around them and they lost their footing. They stood up again with arm flailing and looking like a drowned rat.

We played in the waves for a while, enjoying the warm sun and refreshing waves. Some of the surfers nearby noticed us, so I let the waves hit me full force, soaking my crop top and making it see-through, and exposing my nipples hardened from the cold water.

After spending enough time in the surf, we gathered our belongings and walked along the beach to explore the next bay. The area was deserted, with a number of large expensive houses overlooking it. I removed my clothes and strolled naked among the rocks along the rocky bay. I dared my friend to go topless. Some surfers on their boards waiting for waves appeared to be watching us. We found a secluded spot among the rocks and lay down. With a little encouragement my friend also got naked and we basking in the warm sun on our exposed bare bodies.

I closed my eyes, I imagined people in those houses looking down at us while we sunbathed naked. One hand drifted towards my pussy and I started to gently teasing myself. I kept hoping a hunky surfer would find us among the rocks. Eventually, we walked naked back around the rocky bay, stopping to get dressed before continuing along the beach toward the car park, carrying our shoes since our feet were covered in sand.

We cleaned our feet at some nearby outdoor showers before I stood under the water to rinse my clothes of saltwater. Standing under the shower, I playfully raised my white tank top, exposing my breasts in public. I squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples, enjoying my friend's shocked expression.

As we approached the car, they announced with a smile that the wet clothing would damage the car's leather seats. With no alternative attire available, I jokingly asked if they dared me to strip naked in the car, and they just nodded with a smile.

The car park was now extremely crowded, but I figured it wouldn't be an issue since I had been naked in a car before. I opened the passenger side door while they stood behind me providing cover. I lowered my Lycra shorts halfway down and dropped my bare ass into the low car seat. I then slid my shorts off over my running shoes and handed them over. I pulled my crop top off, and now completely naked, I swung my legs into the car while they closed the door behind me.

I heard them open and then closed the car boot, returning to the driver's side and opening the driver's door. I stopped them and said I dared them to drive home naked. They glanced around at the busy car park and then they quickly removed their clothes, and threw them behind the seats, before dropping into their seat. A group of people strolled past the car on their way to the beach but they did not seem to notice us sitting there naked in the car.
Looking over at my naked friend and teasingly said, “I’m surprised you were brave enough to get naked”.

Their next action left me shocked. With a huge smile, they stated “Oh, I can be daring too”. With that said, they unlatched a locking mechanism on the roof and pressed a button on the central console. The windows slid partially open and then, with whirring electric motors, the car's roof slid back and started to fold behind the seats. With only the bright blue sky above me, I felt completely exposed in the low sports car. Anyone passing by could look down into the low vehicle and see every inch of my nude body.

They were already backing out of the parking space when the roof finally sealed itself behind the seats. Carefully navigating through the car park, we rejoined the road. We slowly drove past two women strolling on the pavement wearing bikinis. One did a double take and stared directly down at our exposed breasts and laps as we drove past. I sunk further down in my seat and quickly looked in the mirrors. The woman had stopped and was saying something to her friend, pointing after our car.

Exiting the crowded beach area, we accelerated quickly as we climbed the hill. The car swiftly navigated the tight turns along the winding country road. Gradually, I began to enjoy the sun and wind on my bare skin. On multiple occasions, we had to halt for oncoming traffic on the narrow road, leaving me feeling like the other driver could totally see me naked.

Upon reaching the hill's summit, we encountered roadworks managed by a young girl holding a red stop sign and listening to a radio. As we slowed to a stop in front of her, she switched the signal to Go, allowing us to pass at a slow speed. Our eyes met, and I noticed her mouth fall open as we drove on. Thankfully the construction workers did not even glance in our direction as we drove past slowly.

Back on the open road, I found my heart racing. Slipping a hand between my legs, I discovered my pussy was very wet, spreading my thighs, and began playing with myself. Catching my friend watching me, I instructed them to concentrate on driving and reached over to pinch their nipple, causing them to squeal in surprise.

The road became increasingly built up as we entered a coastal town. Approaching a zebra crossing a woman and her teenage daughter were waiting. My friend thankfully stopped the car well short of the crossing and let them completely cross before driving on. They did not even give us a second look. It was nerve-racking to drive slowly through the busy town centre while naked but no one seemed to notice us driving past topless.

Leaving the town, we drove along the coast until reaching the city's outskirts. We took the motorways encircling the city. It was nerve racking to look up at taller vehicles as we passed them or stopped at multi-lane intersections next to them. We exited the motorway and entered a residential area that was largely empty of people and cars.

Slowing down, they turned into their driveway and drove up to the garage attached to their house, which they opened by remote control. Once parked inside their garage, they turned to face me and asked if I had enjoyed the drive. I reached between my legs and responded with a grin that I was very wet. With a big smile, they leaned over and gave me a long passionate kiss.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:27 AM   #29
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue storm running

Blue storm running

Stormy weather has persisted over the past few days, with rain pounding against the windows as winds howled outside. To keep me occupied while stuck inside, my Master had assigned me a number of edges to complete. However, I was beginning to feel confined indoors due to the stormy weather. Expressing my dissatisfaction to Master, I complained that the weather was preventing me from going out for a much needed run.

My Master responded with instruction that I would immediately venture outside into the stormy downpour and go for a run. I was instructed to don my raincoat and promptly head out for a run. Although there was no explicit kinkiness associated with an evening jog in the rain, my Master emphasized that as his submissive, I must always remain fit and healthy and adhere to my regular fitness routine without making any excuses about the weather.

I had been spending my time at home naked, which made getting dressed once again feel peculiar. To prepare for my run in these stormy conditions, I donned my typical running attire - a sports bra, tights (with no additional underwear), and running shoes. I retrieved the black plastic poncho that I occasionally carried in case of unexpected rain. I opened the pouch and pulled on the black plastic poncho. I carefully tied a cord around my waist to secure the poncho in place and to prevent it from being blown up too much by the wind.

Outside the driving wind and rain buffeted me making it difficult to maintain my pace. Despite this, I continued onward, splashing through large puddles that soaked my running shoes. The streets were largely deserted, with only a few brave souls dashing for cover as they ventured out into the stormy weather. I cursed Master for sending me out on such a stormy night while he was probably warm at home playing computer games.

I stuck to the city streets wishing to avoid areas with trees in these strong winds, and headed down to the harbour before turning and letting the wind propelled me forward along the seawall towards the beach.

The storm suddenly subsided, and the wind and rain gradually lessened, allowing the full moon to emerge from behind the clouds. The moon bathed the area in a warm glow and the air was warm and humid. I paused at a park bench that offered a view of the harbour and beach. The moonlight t had transformed the view into something breath takingly beautiful, causing me to feel grateful for having ventured outdoors despite my initial reluctance. Seizing the opportunity, I captured the view with my phone and sent the picture to my Master alongside a message expressing gratitude for encouraging me to face my fears and brave the stormy weather.

My Master's response with a reminder of the three remaining edges he had assigned me. He instructed me to undress completely and to swim out to the nearby pontoon in the harbour to complete them. As my eyes scanned the water before me, I spotted a floating platform about 100 meters away from the shoreline.

Feeling a mixture of apprehension and excitement, I carefully surveyed my surroundings, confirming that both the road and beach were deserted. Gaining courage, I descended the stairs leading down to the sandy beach and hastily stripped behind the cover of the sea wall. Wrapping up my belongings in the black poncho for concealment, I tucked the bundle against the seawall. The black bundle of my stuff seemed to stand out starkly under the bright moonlight. After ensuring that no one was nearby or watching from an apartment, I sprinted down the beach and plunged into the sea. The water proved colder than anticipated, however, I felt like my bare bottom glowed in the moonlight and compelled me to dive straight in. Emerging moments later, I swam strongly towards the distant pontoon, hoping that the exercise would warm me up. Eventually, I reached the floating platform and pulled myself out of the water panting, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

Taking a moment to catch my breath, I basked in the warmth of the night's breeze upon my wet skin. Glancing over my shoulder, I checked for any onlookers. The black poncho covered belongings were glaringly visible against the backdrop of the beach and stone sea wall.

Lying flat on my back, I started to stroke my pussy as instructed by my Master; however, my mind was fixated upon the potential theft of my belongings left behind on the beach. However soon the thought of having to traverse the city naked sent shivers down my spine and heightened my arousal. I quickly brought myself close to orgasm and it took an effort to stop.

As I closed my eyes again, I envisioned an observer on the hill gazing down at me in the moonlight, taking in the sight of my exposed naked body upon the pontoon. With my eyes still shut, I adjusted my position so that my spread legs and pussy faced towards the shoreline, silently willing someone to be watching me masturbate naked and exposed on the pontoon.

For my final edge, I rolled over onto my hands and knees, positioning myself doggy-style upon the floating platform, resting my head against it while arching my back to present my pussy to the shore for the world to see. With my thoughts fixated on an imaginary beach goer observing my raised bottom, spread legs, and exposed pussy in the moonlight as I teased myself vigorously with my fingertips, holding the edge for as long as possible, dangerously close to orgasming, completing my Master's instructions.

Finally, lying panting flat upon the pontoon under the moonlit sky, I spread my legs wide apart in anticipation, my pussy still twitching, imagining an anonymous late-night swimmer appearing from the water and fucking my dripping and needy pussy.

The breeze started to grow stronger and the lights of vehicles along the waterfront route caught my attention. My heart raced at the prospect of being discovered in such a vulnerable state. Relieved to see that my belongings remained hidden on the beach, I decided it was time to swim back to shore. The swim back towards shore seemed shorter, I jogged up the beach to my pile of clothes. Feeling more confident I stood a while hidden by the sea wall letting the wind dry my naked body.

Eventually, I dressed and then made a dash home as it started to lightly drizzle, arriving home before the weather worsened. I felt refreshed and relaxed, Master had been right, running in the rain and the late-night swim had made me feel much better.

Emboldened by this experience, I made running in the rain a regular part of my exercise regimen. Occasionally, my Master would task me with wearing a tiny micro bikini beneath my protective poncho during these nocturnal runs. I anticipate future instructions that may involve being completely naked under my rain poncho for these runs. However for now a bikini is my standard uniform under my rain poncho when running in the rain.

In addition to our nocturnal runs, Master occasionally instructed me to take late-night naked swims along the shoreline. I have discovered several secluded spots within easy reach by either running or driving for these clandestine skinny dips. However, swimming out to the pontoon in the harbour is still my favourite late night naked swim.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:36 AM   #30
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
Blue storm running

Stormy weather has persisted over the past few days, with rain pounding against the windows as winds howled outside. To keep me occupied while stuck inside, my Master had assigned me a number of edges to complete. However, I was beginning to feel confined indoors due to the stormy weather. Expressing my dissatisfaction to Master, I complained that the weather was preventing me from going out for a much needed run......
This might be your most believable Blue story yet! I could just about imagine her writing this.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bananabob for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, enforced nudity, exhib, sliverblue, sub female, sunbathing, swingers