Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 09:41 AM   #91
Smooth_Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well,this depends on husband but I suggest every alternate night as you have job your sleep should be completed not fully but just as you can work
Do the ticklish time every day (but if time 60 min is too long reduce it,this is upto your husband),but sleeping part is upto you..

I just say to do the ticklish part every day....
This will be a fun activity
Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post

Hi Miss,

Slut is very ticklish actually. Do you feel slut should be tied everyday before sleep and blindfolded the entire night? Currently slut is sleeping freely at nights.

Husband plans to start this sometime he hasn't told me when.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Quote:
Well do you like tickles and are ticklish?
I am giving a dare which involves this
Well your husband task would be to select a number from 40 to 60(on Google assistant or by his own),he won't tell you...
Well as your sleeping postion is good for an experiment on you,your husband may at any time of the night may come near you and start tickling you with brush(used toothbrush),hands on armpits and legs and belly side and any are which is ticklish...

He will do this every day and tickle you by applying oil and any lube ...
He will remove the gag remove while this...
You may laugh at any time...Well you are having enough spanks so a gift so that you laugh ....

But as night you sleep blindfolded so no removing the blindfold and also husband may not tell time when will stop and but he talk and you can reply too..

But you can't stay any stop, please let me go and similar type of words .If done this then recieve 50 spanks everywhere.
Do this for 2 days and if I am satisfied,I will reply and tell to do it everyday till Lockdown continues..here

Reply when you see this., hopefully you start from tonight
Well,yes start from tonight,this would be fun from the spanks ...as you are already having enough pain,....

Well if you like more ticklish task,I have one ,give the report of today tickling task at night or tomorrow,then If you want we will proceed....
Old 05-23-2021, 11:03 AM   #92
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

click here
If possible try this for 30 mins with a blindfold on..Do 50 spanks(of total count each),one day like this

Skip the enema part
Old 05-24-2021, 09:26 AM   #93
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Report please if any?
Old 05-24-2021, 12:01 PM   #94
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report Tickle at night

Hi Miss @Abv,

Thank you for giving task and sluts husband really liked tickling her. Earlier she used to stop her husband from tickling her but now she is not allowed to do that.

To start with, at night slut had taken the bath and all naked as she came to bed to her husband. He then take kissed me and made some romantic love with me before tying my hands and legs on either hand and then blindfolding the slut. He had not put any gag on slut but he did start with the nipple clamps which hurts now as sluts tits and nipples are brazed.

At night, he ticked the slut multiple times with almost ranging from 5-20 mins each time. It was very difficult as slut was not able to move at all in bed and she can't stop laughing as well. Slut just wanted to hug her husband and stop him from tickling the slut. It was difficult to not say no but slut made sure that she doesn't say no or stop as that involved spanking which slut didn't wanted.

Hope you liked the report.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-24-2021, 12:05 PM   #95
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi Miss @Abv,

Thank you for giving task and sluts husband really liked tickling her. Earlier she used to stop her husband from tickling her but now she is not allowed to do that.

To start with, at night slut had taken the bath and all naked as she came to bed to her husband. He then take kissed me and made some romantic love with me before tying my hands and legs on either hand and then blindfolding the slut. He had not put any gag on slut but he did start with the nipple clamps which hurts now as sluts tits and nipples are brazed.

At night, he ticked the slut multiple times with almost ranging from 5-20 mins each time. It was very difficult as slut was not able to move at all in bed and she can't stop laughing as well. Slut just wanted to hug her husband and stop him from tickling the slut. It was difficult to not say no but slut made sure that she doesn't say no or stop as that involved spanking which slut didn't wanted.

Hope you liked the report.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Now this depends on you to continue every day or not...
I liked the report
Old 05-25-2021, 10:30 AM   #96
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Snakes and Ladder report from Sunday

Quote:
Well this can be done to you or you can both participate it as a couple...The one who completes the tasks first is free from spanks for that night...
Or the loser is the slave of winning person for 24 hours

see and reply

Hi Miss

3 spanking implements - Ruler, Flogger, Belt

I also had: clothespins, Nipple clamp, ice, balm, rope, Tabasco Sauce, rope, and blindfold.

If I land on a space that a) violates my limits or b) that I don’t have the required items to complete, replace it with 3 edges and 50 swift swats to each ass cheek with belt.

On a roll, I got to Hufflepuff house. So I am caring and kind, so anytime I roll a 1, move forward 5 spaces instead.

On all the spankings, my husband did the spanking so that i am not going easy on myself. I was fully naked as i started doing this dare.

On first roll, i got a 4, which led me to 60 ruler spanks on each ass cheek. Husband got me on his lap and gave me 60 spanks on each cheek but he did not go very hard this time.

The next roll gave 3 and i landed on 7. I did not have the wand and hence my husband led me to edging 3 times with his fingers and then gave me 50 spanks on each ass cheek with his belt. With these, he made me edge once and then gave me 25 spanks on each ass. Then he fingered me and got me to edge twice very quickly. It was frustrating as i couldn't cum and then he just turned me around to give 25 hard spanks on each ass.

Next roll was 5 and it landed on 12. This meant he asked me to get a sweeping broom and made me go around the house. It was very humiliating and when i was back, he tied my hands fully.

Next roll was 1, so i was allowed to go 5 forward which went to 17. At this, i rolled the dice twice and number was 5. On doing the coin toss, it was tails and i moved backward. So i did the broom thing again and then he made sure my hands were further tightened. So rope was digging inside me. I was on 12 again.

Next roll was 4 and i was on 16. I thought hopefully something good but it said edge 3 times again. This time, my husband got me in kneeling pose and tied my legs too before inserting the vibrator in. Then he controlled the speed making me edge multiple times. It was so frustrating and edgy that i started crying and i badly wanted to cum at this point.

I was glad edging was done and on next roll, i got 5. It means 21 and sadly it was 3 more edges. I was frustrated with this one now. Now, he changed my position and tied me in eagle spread as i looked at the ceiling. To add, he also added my dirty panties in my mouth and for first 2 edges he used the vibrator and i had soaked the bed. I felt like not following and cumming the 2nd time but he just stopped it and i couldn't cum. Then he used his finger and kept his another hand on my mouth to keep my moans down as i edged again.

On the next roll, i got 3 and it landed on 24. It said smacking my pussy 25 times. I had edged so much, i felt so aroused even by the touch. So husband got me closed and made me spread my legs as he gave me 25 hard slaps. Ohhh my god, it hurted so bad, i started crying and it ruined all my makeup and mascara.

I thought hopefully now something good and i got a 6, which meant 30. It said hit each nipple 20 times with belt, and each ass cheek 30 times with flogger and 50 times with ruler. Ohhh dear, it hurts so much getting hit on the nipples and i could feel the sting entire day. And that flogger and ruler on my ass also felt like fire to me now as i was fully red.

Next number i got was 1 which meant i could go for 5. It meant number 35. But this meant more teasing as it said rubbing ice across my clit. I went to fridge to get ice and then i had to rub it myself with my hands tied together. I felt so cold and i was just curling myself and praying for it to melt fast. I just wished after this, my husband kisses me for long and then fuck me passionately.

On next round, i got a 4 which meant i was on 39. And this was my worst nightmare as it stated edge 7 times now. Earlier i felt like running away and now it felt like a death. In this, my husband wanted to try this in different pose and with vibrator and his fingers too. In first time, he took me to balcony and tied my hands up and my legs spread and tied. Then he inserted the vibrator and kept changing the speed again and again. I was in 6 inch high heels which was making it difficult for me to manage the strength. After first edge, he slowed down the vibrator and again made his way up for my second edge. Then he inserted not 1 but 2 fingers in my pussy to finger me and then i could feel 3 fingers. He knows my g spot and kept on teasing me so much to keep me on edge. Using similar vibrator and his fingers, he made me edge 7 times with me tied.

Next roll was 5 and it meant 44. This said 30 hits on each cheek with belt. As it only said cheek, husband spanked me on each ass with his belt but he also used his hand to slap my pussy and both my face cheek to give me 30 hits. My pussy was hurting but i badly needed to cum. I felt like just taking my hand there and cumming myself.

It was 6 and took me to 50. It was not another edge which i was glad for but it meant i can't use large numbers. The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces.

I tried taking the quiz but it was not available for me to take for some reason.

Now, i got 5 which means 2. So i moved to 52 and it said using clothespin. Since we don't use clothespin, my husband again grabbed me and used his fingers to make me edge again and again 3 times. And immediately, he kept me untied except my hands which were tied long back. His instruction was for me to not move a lot which was difficult with him giving me rough and hard spankings with his belt on each ass.

Finally, it was 6 but then it was converted to 3 which went to 55. Which meant placing a clothespin on each nipple, clit/cockhead, and tongue. Bow your head for 5 minutes in his honor. Since clothespin is something i don't use so i got the punishment again of 3 edges and 50 spanks again. This time, he did it by making me lay on my tits and belly and tying me up tightly to our bed. He used vibrator to make me edge and then this was the hardest he even used hiss belt on me. I could feel it digging in my ass.

Close to finish line, i got 2 and jumped to 57. It meant i get hit on my boobs 10 times with the flogger. So husband took me out to balcony to keep me tied and hit each of my boobs hard with the flogger that i started crying.

Then i got 1 and i was at 58. It said apply hot sauce or toothpaste to the clit area. I know it will burn like hell so i again decided to go with edges and spanks. I so want this game to be over now as my whole body hurts and i still cannot cum.

Next was 5 which meant 2 and i was at 60. I rolled the dice and the number was 2 which meant ruining the orgasm. Husband made me edge very close again and then holded my body so that i don't orgasm. I was flipping in bed this time as i so wanted to cum and he slapped me few times for misbehaving.

Finally after all of this, he gave me 100 spanks on each ass cheek and each tit with his belt by tying me up.

This was a very frustrating task and i so badly wanted to cum. In all the tasks on Sunday, i felt being tortured and used badly.

Hope you like my detailed report and i did not miss anything. Also, so sorry for the report as it was long Miss.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-25-2021, 10:43 AM   #97
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Hi Miss

I also had: clothespins, Nipple clamp, ice, balm, rope, Tabasco Sauce, rope, and blindfold.

If I land on a space that a) violates my limits or b) that I don’t have the required items to complete, replace it with 3 edges and 50 swift swats to each ass cheek with belt.

On a roll, I got to Hufflepuff house. So I am caring and kind, so anytime I roll a 1, move forward 5 spaces instead.

On all the spankings, my husband did the spanking so that i am not going easy on myself. I was fully naked as i started doing this dare.

On first roll, i got a 4, which led me to 60 ruler spanks on each ass cheek. Husband got me on his lap and gave me 60 spanks on each cheek but he did not go very hard this time.

The next roll gave 3 and i landed on 7. I did not have the wand and hence my husband led me to edging 3 times with his fingers and then gave me 50 spanks on each ass cheek with his belt. With these, he made me edge once and then gave me 25 spanks on each ass. Then he fingered me and got me to edge twice very quickly. It was frustrating as i couldn't cum and then he just turned me around to give 25 hard spanks on each ass.

Next roll was 5 and it landed on 12. This meant he asked me to get a sweeping broom and made me go around the house. It was very humiliating and when i was back, he tied my hands fully.

Next roll was 1, so i was allowed to go 5 forward which went to 17. At this, i rolled the dice twice and number was 5. On doing the coin toss, it was tails and i moved backward. So i did the broom thing again and then he made sure my hands were further tightened. So rope was digging inside me. I was on 12 again.

Next roll was 4 and i was on 16. I thought hopefully something good but it said edge 3 times again. This time, my husband got me in kneeling pose and tied my legs too before inserting the vibrator in. Then he controlled the speed making me edge multiple times. It was so frustrating and edgy that i started crying and i badly wanted to cum at this point.

I was glad edging was done and on next roll, i got 5. It means 21 and sadly it was 3 more edges. I was frustrated with this one now. Now, he changed my position and tied me in eagle spread as i looked at the ceiling. To add, he also added my dirty panties in my mouth and for first 2 edges he used the vibrator and i had soaked the bed. I felt like not following and cumming the 2nd time but he just stopped it and i couldn't cum. Then he used his finger and kept his another hand on my mouth to keep my moans down as i edged again.

On the next roll, i got 3 and it landed on 24. It said smacking my pussy 25 times. I had edged so much, i felt so aroused even by the touch. So husband got me closed and made me spread my legs as he gave me 25 hard slaps. Ohhh my god, it hurted so bad, i started crying and it ruined all my makeup and mascara.

I thought hopefully now something good and i got a 6, which meant 30. It said hit each nipple 20 times with belt, and each ass cheek 30 times with flogger and 50 times with ruler. Ohhh dear, it hurts so much getting hit on the nipples and i could feel the sting entire day. And that flogger and ruler on my ass also felt like fire to me now as i was fully red.

Next number i got was 1 which meant i could go for 5. It meant number 35. But this meant more teasing as it said rubbing ice across my clit. I went to fridge to get ice and then i had to rub it myself with my hands tied together. I felt so cold and i was just curling myself and praying for it to melt fast. I just wished after this, my husband kisses me for long and then fuck me passionately.

On next round, i got a 4 which meant i was on 39. And this was my worst nightmare as it stated edge 7 times now. Earlier i felt like running away and now it felt like a death. In this, my husband wanted to try this in different pose and with vibrator and his fingers too. In first time, he took me to balcony and tied my hands up and my legs spread and tied. Then he inserted the vibrator and kept changing the speed again and again. I was in 6 inch high heels which was making it difficult for me to manage the strength. After first edge, he slowed down the vibrator and again made his way up for my second edge. Then he inserted not 1 but 2 fingers in my pussy to finger me and then i could feel 3 fingers. He knows my g spot and kept on teasing me so much to keep me on edge. Using similar vibrator and his fingers, he made me edge 7 times with me tied.

Next roll was 5 and it meant 44. This said 30 hits on each cheek with belt. As it only said cheek, husband spanked me on each ass with his belt but he also used his hand to slap my pussy and both my face cheek to give me 30 hits. My pussy was hurting but i badly needed to cum. I felt like just taking my hand there and cumming myself.

It was 6 and took me to 50. It was not another edge which i was glad for but it meant i can't use large numbers. The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces.

I tried taking the quiz but it was not available for me to take for some reason.

Now, i got 5 which means 2. So i moved to 52 and it said using clothespin. Since we don't use clothespin, my husband again grabbed me and used his fingers to make me edge again and again 3 times. And immediately, he kept me untied except my hands which were tied long back. His instruction was for me to not move a lot which was difficult with him giving me rough and hard spankings with his belt on each ass.

Finally, it was 6 but then it was converted to 3 which went to 55. Which meant placing a clothespin on each nipple, clit/cockhead, and tongue. Bow your head for 5 minutes in his honor. Since clothespin is something i don't use so i got the punishment again of 3 edges and 50 spanks again. This time, he did it by making me lay on my tits and belly and tying me up tightly to our bed. He used vibrator to make me edge and then this was the hardest he even used hiss belt on me. I could feel it digging in my ass.

Close to finish line, i got 2 and jumped to 57. It meant i get hit on my boobs 10 times with the flogger. So husband took me out to balcony to keep me tied and hit each of my boobs hard with the flogger that i started crying.

Then i got 1 and i was at 58. It said apply hot sauce or toothpaste to the clit area. I know it will burn like hell so i again decided to go with edges and spanks. I so want this game to be over now as my whole body hurts and i still cannot cum.

Next was 5 which meant 2 and i was at 60. I rolled the dice and the number was 2 which meant ruining the orgasm. Husband made me edge very close again and then holded my body so that i don't orgasm. I was flipping in bed this time as i so wanted to cum and he slapped me few times for misbehaving.

Finally after all of this, he gave me 100 spanks on each ass cheek and each tit with his belt by tying me up.

This was a very frustrating task and i so badly wanted to cum. In all the tasks on Sunday, i felt being tortured and used badly.

Hope you like my detailed report and i did not miss anything. Also, so sorry for the report as it was long Miss.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Well ,let me see according the dare you were to only count 1,2,3 ....but you didn't follow that

The final decision will be of the user who set the dare but you missed one thing...
Reply when you see this

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-25-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Old 05-25-2021, 11:17 AM   #98
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well ,let me see according the dare you were to only count 1,2,3 ....but you didn't follow that

The final decision will be of the user who set the dare but you missed one thing...
Reply when you see this
Quote:

Hi Miss

Thanks,
Married Slut

Well thanks heyythere04 ,I had forgotten about the part to consider only 1,2,3....

Also this earns an punishment?
Well do for the punishment you will double the spanks which you are receiving now for 3 days as you forget three space 4,5,6... So double spanks and double time hogtie for 3 days

Also for next 3 days hold 3 coins 1 coin adds 20 2 coins 40 and 3 coins 60...

And after every 100 spanks you must say thanks master (not me your husband)...

Hope you liked my punishment
This is compulsory from tomorrow morning
And you will write report of spanks after 30 mins from the spanks are over,you are writing the report when you had relieved from the pain...
Old 05-25-2021, 04:38 PM   #99
LPV
getDare Saint

Wow! Doing the whole thing over would have been easier!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
Old 05-25-2021, 07:53 PM   #100
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Wow! Doing the whole thing over would have been easier!
Well this was a punishment so it must be something hard
Hope you understand that
Old 05-26-2021, 01:04 AM   #101
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well thanks heyythere04 ,I had forgotten about the part to consider only 1,2,3....

Also this earns an punishment?
Well do for the punishment you will double the spanks which you are receiving now for 3 days as you forget three space 4,5,6... So double spanks and double time hogtie for 3 days

Also for next 3 days hold 3 coins 1 coin adds 20 2 coins 40 and 3 coins 60...

And after every 100 spanks you must say thanks master (not me your husband)...

Hope you liked my punishment
This is compulsory from tomorrow morning
And you will write report of spanks after 30 mins from the spanks are over,you are writing the report when you had relieved from the pain...

Hi Miss,

Slut is so sorry to not do the task properly. Slut is breaking fully with the spanks and not able to walk or talk at all now.

Slut will try to receive it next 2 days as well as part of the punishment.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-26-2021, 02:32 AM   #102
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I am shutting down this thread as I am concerned about the well being of the OP.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk