Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 12:35 PM   #61
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update on night task

Hi everyone,

Today i did have a session at night where i was hogtied for 2 hours. for this, i was wearing a very micro mini skirt and a double cup push up bra. Along with this, i had a big butt plug inserted in ass and ball gag in my mouth.

Then my husband tied ropes around me and got me in hogtie position. When i was hogtied, my body was resting as if on my tits and belly but everything else bent fully. He then put the blindfold on me and left the ticker clock in room and switched off any other sound. As he got me in position to hold coin between nose and wall, it fell on ground in the very first attempt. It took me some time to get used to it and he always had to come back to put me in place.

In total, i dropped the coin about 20 times in total. This meant i get 400 spanks on ass and tits each. As this was too much, he made it 300 spanks on ass, 300 on tits, 200 on face, 50 on belly and 50 on thighs.

Finally i got total of 400 spanks on ass, 400 on tits, 250 on tits, 50 on belly and 50 on thighs as i had to include task from Abv.

After all the spankings and slaps, my body shows even more pronounced belt and paddle marks. He only used paddle and belt on my ass, belly and thighs. On tits, he used hand and belt while on face, it was slaps with hand.

I can hardly move now and typing this report in too much pain. Hope it gets little better by morning and i can take more of this for next 2 weeks.

I also added blogs and daily task in my signature as blogs.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-19-2021, 02:29 PM   #62
Smooth_Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi everyone,

Today i did have a session at night where i was hogtied for 2 hours. for this, i was wearing a very micro mini skirt and a double cup push up bra. Along with this, i had a big butt plug inserted in ass and ball gag in my mouth.

Then my husband tied ropes around me and got me in hogtie position. When i was hogtied, my body was resting as if on my tits and belly but everything else bent fully. He then put the blindfold on me and left the ticker clock in room and switched off any other sound. As he got me in position to hold coin between nose and wall, it fell on ground in the very first attempt. It took me some time to get used to it and he always had to come back to put me in place.

In total, i dropped the coin about 20 times in total. This meant i get 400 spanks on ass and tits each. As this was too much, he made it 300 spanks on ass, 300 on tits, 200 on face, 50 on belly and 50 on thighs.

Finally i got total of 400 spanks on ass, 400 on tits, 250 on tits, 50 on belly and 50 on thighs as i had to include task from Abv.

After all the spankings and slaps, my body shows even more pronounced belt and paddle marks. He only used paddle and belt on my ass, belly and thighs. On tits, he used hand and belt while on face, it was slaps with hand.

I can hardly move now and typing this report in too much pain. Hope it gets little better by morning and i can take more of this for next 2 weeks.

I also added blogs and daily task in my signature as blogs.

Thanks,
Married Slut

Well,if two hours are too long do it one hour and reduce the spanks from 20 10 each time coin falls.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:25 AM   #63
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_Arya View Post
Well,if two hours are too long do it one hour and reduce the spanks from 20 10 each time coin falls.
Well this is proper as she has also other tasks if 2 hours are occupied daily in hogtie then less time for other tasks....

Married slut reply to this and ask your husband about these ..
Hope spanks are good..
Old 05-20-2021, 01:52 AM   #64
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_Arya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well this is proper as she has also other tasks if 2 hours are occupied daily in hogtie then less time for other tasks....

Married slut reply to this and ask your husband about these ..
Hope spanks are good..
Hi Miss,

Thank you for reducing the time to 1 hour and my husband is okay with it. He wants slutto become getdare slut and hence anything getdare wants within our limits.

Be_Arya Miss, thank you for reducing the spanks, slut really appreciate it. Slut is already having lot of marks and whole body aching, this will help.

Thank you,
Married Slut
Old 05-20-2021, 01:58 AM   #65
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

You will have to wear your micro mini skirt no panties a tight tank top no bra you will have your ass plugged and you will put clothes pins on your nipples and pussy lips. Attach vibrator to pussy. Have your 6 inch heels on with rice or coins between feet and heels

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
Old 05-20-2021, 02:13 AM   #66
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
You will have to wear your micro mini skirt no panties a tight tank top no bra you will have your ass plugged and you will put clothes pins on your nipples and pussy lips. Attach vibrator to pussy. Have your 6 inch heels on with rice or coins between feet and heels
Hi,

Thank you for the task. Can you let me know how long i have to wear the heels? Should i always be standing or i can sit and do my work?

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-20-2021, 02:40 AM   #67
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Once daily, or every other day, while your husband is busy, or before he wakes up, etc, leave him a note to come to the balcony for a surprise. Go to the balcony, strip, blindfold, gag yourself, and tie yourself to the railing or furniture, to where you cannot remove the blindfold and he can use you for his pleasure as long as he likes. You should also take any toys, plugs, clamps, spanking items, etc with you for him to use as he wishes! Length of time is up to him, but an hour should be the minimum.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:58 AM   #68
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

You need to be in high heels from the time you get up to the time you go to bed. You can stand sit walk. Just go throughout your day

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
Old 05-20-2021, 04:42 AM   #69
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

click here

Sleep like this for a day and report,we will see what we can do afterwards..

And for the spanks,we have a new position for you:click here

You will recieve all the spanks in this position everyday and don't remove the ties for 30 minutes after spanks are completed...
Hands tied behind
Heels are compulsory
Avoid the gag if you want.....

Enjoy spanks more

Reply soon

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-20-2021 at 04:53 AM.
Old 05-20-2021, 05:22 AM   #70
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
You need to be in high heels from the time you get up to the time you go to bed. You can stand sit walk. Just go throughout your day
Hi,

I will try to do this on one of the full day.

Thanks,
Married SLut
Old 05-20-2021, 05:23 AM   #71
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
Once daily, or every other day, while your husband is busy, or before he wakes up, etc, leave him a note to come to the balcony for a surprise. Go to the balcony, strip, blindfold, gag yourself, and tie yourself to the railing or furniture, to where you cannot remove the blindfold and he can use you for his pleasure as long as he likes. You should also take any toys, plugs, clamps, spanking items, etc with you for him to use as he wishes! Length of time is up to him, but an hour should be the minimum.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your task. Slut will try to get ready tomorrow for her spanking session and hope husband likes it.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-20-2021, 05:27 AM   #72
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
click here

Sleep like this for a day and report,we will see what we can do afterwards..

And for the spanks,we have a new position for you:click here

You will recieve all the spanks in this position everyday and don't remove the ties for 30 minutes after spanks are completed...
Hands tied behind
Heels are compulsory
Avoid the gag if you want.....

Enjoy spanks more

Reply soon

Hi,

Thank you so much for your message.

For sleeping, should he just tie sluts wrist and blindfold or should he also tie sluts leg too Miss.

For the spanking pose, he told slut that on thigh and belly, it will be standing up only. On ass, he will only use belt if in this position. Should slut also get slapped on tits and face in this position miss?

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-20-2021, 05:31 AM   #73
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Hi,

Thank you so much for your message.

For sleeping, should he just tie sluts wrist and blindfold or should he also tie sluts leg too Miss.

For the spanking pose, he told slut that on thigh and belly, it will be standing up only. On ass, he will only use belt if in this position. Should slut also get slapped on tits and face in this position miss?

Thanks,
Married Slut

Yes slapped on tits and face in this position,well as you asked tie the legs too...

And I have written a pm to you regarding a punishment see that and reply there
Old 05-20-2021, 05:44 AM   #74
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes slapped on tits and face in this position,well as you asked tie the legs too...

And I have written a pm to you regarding a punishment see that and reply there

Hi Miss,

Husband has seen this and he will give slut all the morning spanks and slaps on ass, tits and face in this position.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-20-2021, 05:57 AM   #75
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi Miss,

Husband has seen this and he will give slut all the morning spanks and slaps on ass, tits and face in this position.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Well heytheere mentioned,sleep with legs tied too,in a spread eagle position....

Well how did you like the spanking position?From 1-10
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk