Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 06:35 AM   #31
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
ive tried this punishment out on myself, and it was painful yet it still made me wet.

you will need:

A pair of panties
2 belts (Make sure theyre long enough to go around you)
A sort of gag, (Another pair of dirty panties and duct tape would work!)
If you have a collar or something similar, put it on. A thick belt would work too.
Clothespins/hair pins/chopsticks with rubber bands.

Okay first, Strip out of all your clothes, except for your panties. Give yourself a wedgie, and a melvin (front wedgie) Make sure it goes right up between your pussy lips.

now take a belt, and thread it through the leg hole on the left side, Pull it up, and bring it over your right Shoulder, passing between your tits. buckle it as tightly as you can, in the front if you need to get out of it easier, in the back for a challenge.

take the other belt, and thread it through the right leg hole, and pass it over your left shoulder, buckling it tight.

now the belts should have made your tits pop out, and i bet your nipples are hard. pick up your clothespins/clamps/ hair pins/ what ever you have to clamp your nipples with, and put it on. Now pick up you gag and gag yourself.

if avalible put on your collar.

Now, notice that with your new wedgie, if you lean back youll relieve the pain on your ass, but worsen the pain on your pussy. If you lean forward youll relieve the pain on your pussy, but worsen it for your ass.

You have to choose which will hurt more Or lean back and forth to give each breaks.

for the ones who like semi public, do this by an open window. for those who dont, just do it in your room.

leave this in for 30 Minutes.
Hi Mam,

Thank you so much for the task. We are not looking to do wedgie but is there anything else i can do with this task. My husband suggested that i wear butt plug and nipple clamp while i do my office work this way for atleast 2 hour. Will that be acceptable or if you can help with some modification which doesn't include wedgie or rope going in my pussy.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-18-2021, 06:55 AM   #32
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi Mam,

Thank you so much for the task. We are not looking to do wedgie but is there anything else i can do with this task. My husband suggested that i wear butt plug and nipple clamp while i do my office work this way for atleast 2 hour. Will that be acceptable or if you can help with some modification which doesn't include wedgie or rope going in my pussy.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Yes that will do...But beside wedgie and rope do all the stuff...
But do it for 3 hours
and if possible get spanks every 2 minutes from husband...(if possible)

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-18-2021 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:56 AM   #33
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Yes that will do...But beside wedgie and rope do all the stuff...

Yes mam, i will do all the other steps as stated by you and share the report.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-18-2021, 07:02 AM   #34
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yes mam, i will do all the other steps as stated by you and share the report.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Also can add 50 spanks on tits and pussy each?
If possible add this
Old 05-18-2021, 07:17 AM   #35
Maximilian Jenius

You're a sex doll so act like one.

Nipple clamps on even better if it's got bells on it, plug in ass, vibrator in pussy and in full.

Kneel or stand feet apart.

Start a timer for 10 minutes. No moaning, moving, closing your eyes, no cumming.

If you endure the full 15 minutes with none of those you're free to go.

If you fail you will receive 10 lashes on your ass and tits for each time you moved or moaned etc.

If you orgasmed you get 10 lashes on your pussy.

Each time you move or make a sound during the lashing you'll get 5 extra ones for each infraction. The extra lashes will not get extras on top of them if you break the rules again. Ofc that's up to your husband.
Old 05-18-2021, 07:54 AM   #36
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing the task. We like it a lot and i will try this tomorrow morning as my husband wanted to see it how i am doing this task & make sure it is done right.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Okay do this tomorrow morning but adding one thing do this blindfolded and husband may do anything he likes and you wouldn't know if anyone saw you naked and doing...

See this soon.I am from US but I know it will around 9 in India ..so I know you can see this ..
Old 05-18-2021, 09:25 AM   #37
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

In writing tell your husband to spank you 100 times on tits and ass...and 50 on your face...
Do this every day till you continue this thread...
And write"I am naughty and slut and deserve punishment"

10 times ..... Everyday
Old 05-18-2021, 09:46 AM   #38
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Now ,you will say this slut.... every time you refer to yourself as you said you are a slut...

Example:
Thia slut wants to know.... instead of I want to go...

Continue this till thread is over...
Old 05-18-2021, 12:17 PM   #39
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Now ,you will say this slut.... every time you refer to yourself as you said you are a slut...

Example:
Thia slut wants to know.... instead of I want to go...

Continue this till thread is over...
This slut will always refer to herself as slut here on this thread.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-18-2021, 12:19 PM   #40
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This slut will always refer to herself as slut here on this thread.

Thanks,
Married Slut
If you don't follow it then a punishment will be given so be careful..
Punishment will involve dislikes
Old 05-18-2021, 08:52 PM   #41
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Lock yourself in the room with water 3-4 bottles,ropes,clamps and a dildo.

1. Lock your room with any key and then blind fold yourself. Go mad for 30 second like crazy drunk women turn 360° 20 times at fast pace and then throw key away.
Now you don't know where the key is.
2. Don't remove the blindfold for now and do a corner time for 30 mins to calm yourself sit in kneel position in corner. (You should know your room very well so that you don't hurt yourself).
3. In this 30 mins you have to drink 2 bottle water. And once 30 mins are over remove the blindfold and stand in center of your room.
4. Remove your inner clothes only that is bra and panties and keep wearing tshirt and shorts or whatever you are wearing.
5. Put as many clamps as possible on all over your body maximum on nipples and pussy lips then on stomach,ass chicks,tounge,boobs and thighs.
6. Now tie your one ankle with rope and the other end of the rope tie with something is above. So that your one leg will be raised.
7. You have to stay like that for 40 minutes and feel your body...If possible edge but no cum
8. Now if you want to pee very badly after 40 mins of feeling you have to untie your legs and slap all your clamps at once.
Now you have to pee in your empty water bottle, nothing should drop out other wise you have to clean that by licking it.
Once done keep the bottle aside.
Take a pen and paper and write down 2 places in your room where you can think your key will be.
Once written those places you are not allowed to see any other place, get on your four and search those places which you mentioned in list if you able to find it lucky, recieve 50 spanks on tits and ass(150 total) but if unlucky then receive 200 spanks on tits ,ass and face... each..(600 each)

If no dildo use two fingers and wedgie stays on..Every time you don't find the key tugg the wedgie one time...

Husband may spank and do anything he want to you in these time

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-18-2021 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-18-2021, 10:35 PM   #42
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Reports please,as you have completed the spanks ,I know morning has been done...
Old 05-18-2021, 11:10 PM   #43
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Lock yourself in the room with water 3-4 bottles,ropes,clamps and a dildo.

1. Lock your room with any key and then blind fold yourself. Go mad for 30 second like crazy drunk women turn 360° 20 times at fast pace and then throw key away.
Now you don't know where the key is.
2. Don't remove the blindfold for now and do a corner time for 30 mins to calm yourself sit in kneel position in corner. (You should know your room very well so that you don't hurt yourself).
3. In this 30 mins you have to drink 2 bottle water. And once 30 mins are over remove the blindfold and stand in center of your room.
4. Remove your inner clothes only that is bra and panties and keep wearing tshirt and shorts or whatever you are wearing.
5. Put as many clamps as possible on all over your body maximum on nipples and pussy lips then on stomach,ass chicks,tounge,boobs and thighs.
6. Now tie your one ankle with rope and the other end of the rope tie with something is above. So that your one leg will be raised.
7. You have to stay like that for 40 minutes and feel your body...If possible edge but no cum
8. Now if you want to pee very badly after 40 mins of feeling you have to untie your legs and slap all your clamps at once.
Now you have to pee in your empty water bottle, nothing should drop out other wise you have to clean that by licking it.
Once done keep the bottle aside.
Take a pen and paper and write down 2 places in your room where you can think your key will be.
Once written those places you are not allowed to see any other place, get on your four and search those places which you mentioned in list if you able to find it lucky, recieve 50 spanks on tits and ass(150 total) but if unlucky then receive 200 spanks on tits ,ass and face... each..(600 each)

If no dildo use two fingers and wedgie stays on..Every time you don't find the key tugg the wedgie one time...

Husband may spank and do anything he want to you in these time
Well I didn't knew piss was a limit so have modified the task...
Hope now this is proper
Old 05-18-2021, 11:36 PM   #44
Smooth_Bet

Now a dare

Be hogtied and blindfolded for two hours every day ,make it tight enough...your task will be hold a coin between your nose and the wall....a rupee if I am not wrong

Do this every day... Husband may spank and do anything he wants ....
Hogtie will be released every day but after two hours...only...

Every time the coin falls add 100 spanks on each tits and ass please...
If coin falls 5 times 500 spanks and so on...

Do this task every day..
Old 05-18-2021, 11:46 PM   #45
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Well it seems like you will recieve 1000 spanks or more daily on each tits and ass and face as per Be_Arya task ...

Hope you suffer
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk