Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2021, 05:27 AM   #16
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

It's still lockdown, are you willing to continue or the request was for 3 days weekend?
Old 05-16-2021, 06:20 AM   #17
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
It's still lockdown, are you willing to continue or the request was for 3 days weekend?
i checked with him and he wants to continue this further. If you have any task, you can let us know here or directly message him.

Thanks,
Married slut
Old 05-16-2021, 06:36 AM   #18
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
i checked with him and he wants to continue this further. If you have any task, you can let us know here or directly message him.

Thanks,
Married slut
Gave the task check..and reply
Old 05-16-2021, 07:05 AM   #19
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Gave the task check..and reply
sorry, where did you sent it?

Thanks,
Married slut
Old 05-16-2021, 07:16 AM   #20
Maximilian Jenius

This one will require some rough rope hemp works well if you can get your hands on it if not you can use something different.

Put your plug in your pass and vibrator in your pussy.

Nipple clamps on.

Tie your wrists close together, this is fairly simple and plenty of tutorials online. Make a crotch rope out of a second length of rope and make a knot that rests on your clit, but don't tie it off in the back just yet. Bring your hands up and over your head and using the crotch rope tie it to the rope binding your hands. It should look like a hogtie but instead of the rope connecting your wrists to your ankles, if you pull on the rope it digs into your clit instead. Make this rope tight.

Turn the vibe on and get on your knees.

From here it should be pretty self explanatory.

You can be left in this position for some time and will be able to still service your husband as you struggle. Cumming is not allowed cause it's about servicing your husband and not for your pleasure.

Recommendations would be for him to deepthroat you till he's satisfied. Then leave you for awhile he can watch or he can do something else until he's ready to use you again. After a second use you can let you out or he can leave you.

Ring gag would be a nice addition too.
Old 05-16-2021, 07:32 AM   #21
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
sorry, where did you sent it?

Thanks,
Married slut
Mod edit: nudity is not allowed on getdare

Try this..[/QUOTE]

See here it is,you can see

Last edited by Butterfly; 05-26-2021 at 02:19 AM.
Old 05-16-2021, 08:58 AM   #22
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
This one will require some rough rope hemp works well if you can get your hands on it if not you can use something different.

Put your plug in your pass and vibrator in your pussy.

Nipple clamps on.

Tie your wrists close together, this is fairly simple and plenty of tutorials online. Make a crotch rope out of a second length of rope and make a knot that rests on your clit, but don't tie it off in the back just yet. Bring your hands up and over your head and using the crotch rope tie it to the rope binding your hands. It should look like a hogtie but instead of the rope connecting your wrists to your ankles, if you pull on the rope it digs into your clit instead. Make this rope tight.

Turn the vibe on and get on your knees.

From here it should be pretty self explanatory.

You can be left in this position for some time and will be able to still service your husband as you struggle. Cumming is not allowed cause it's about servicing your husband and not for your pleasure.

Recommendations would be for him to deepthroat you till he's satisfied. Then leave you for awhile he can watch or he can do something else until he's ready to use you again. After a second use you can let you out or he can leave you.

Ring gag would be a nice addition too.
Thank yoi for the explanation. He is going to tie me up in the balcony again but we are not doing rope through my pussy. He has something else in mind. I will share the update and report once it is done. He plans to keep me in this position for 2 hours now. During that time, he will read and interact with any new task here.

Thanks,
Married slut
Old 05-16-2021, 09:58 AM   #23
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Thank yoi for the explanation. He is going to tie me up in the balcony again but we are not doing rope through my pussy. He has something else in mind. I will share the update and report once it is done. He plans to keep me in this position for 2 hours now. During that time, he will read and interact with any new task here.

Thanks,
Married slut
If he's gonna leave you on the balcony he should chain you to the balcony via nipple clamps. You should receive tit slaps for each time the clamps fall off.
Old 05-16-2021, 10:36 AM   #24
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Will it be possible to perform following?

1. Using you as Table/Plate: You will lie down on floor naked after serving food on different bowls to your hubby. Your hubby will use you as plate and get all the food on directly on your body to eat from, he can use any part of your body as plate. If this is not possible, he can just use your body as table and place all the bowls and plate on you and start eating. During this time you may be on vibrator, if you cum before he finishes some punishments can be designed.

2. Cleaning some of his items using your tongue, like upper part of his shoes, his feet after he came from washroom etc. You may suggest more items if its a go

3. Before washing his underwear you have to gag with it for at least 10 minutes

4. You will have to eat from floor like a dog at least one major meal.

5. Try nipple dares from my signature

6. Are you living in single house or apartment, if apartment during late night (i. e. 2 am) can you get out of your flat naked and walk in front of your doors for couple of minutes, if into more can you go down or up to one or two floor? If not naked you may try in undies. If in single house try going out of main door.

7. Can you get your ass fucked for 5 minutes at least with 5 different vegetables and later you have to cook it for you to eat.
Old 05-16-2021, 01:48 PM   #25
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update

Hi everyone,

My husband just released me from bondage which he had fixed in our balcony. I can barely stand but my ass is red and blue so it is difficult to sit as well.

I will share more updates tomorrow. Please keep your task coming as we extend this in the week.

He is really enjoying parts of bondage and different level of spankings, caning, etc.

As his wife, I am happy to see him happy and he is treating me with orgasm and some aftercare too.

Thanks,
Married slut

Last edited by marriedslut; 05-18-2021 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-17-2021, 12:53 AM   #26
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Morning Update

Hi everyone,

Good morning from India.

Today morning, i woke up tired due to all the activities we did yesterday and the night anal fuck i had with my husband. It was intense and i really liked it a lot.

In morning, i woke up with body pain but made sure, he receives his morning blowjob in bed. It always makes him hard and horny in morning which i love. Post which, we had a morning sex session where he cummed inside me.

After that, he took me to balcony today morning, all naked and tied me to the pole we have facing other buildings. I had ball gag in my mouth and nipple clamps tied along with the butt plug. It was chilly in morning but i stood there just in my 6 inch heels.

Today, he repeated the task from one of the members from yesterday. He got belt and a ruler today for this. I got 50 spanks to each ass cheeks with both the items on my already red & blue ass. In addition to this, he then turned me around and in morning, i got 25 slaps on each tits and another 10 slaps on each face cheek too.

After about 1.5 hour session, he opened me up but he only removed nipple clamps. I made us breakfast which we ate along with juice and coffee.

Today for first time, he served me some juice in a bowl and asked me to lick it all like a dog while being on the floor. It was very humiliating for me as we always had breakfast together.

Hope you liked our morning routine. Looking forward to more rules and tasks.

Thansk,
Married Slut

Last edited by marriedslut; 05-18-2021 at 10:56 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 05-17-2021, 01:30 AM   #27
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

My next punishment for you:

[1] Get a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and some clothespins.

[2] Go to your bedroom and open your window.

[3] Strip naked.

[4] Using the wooden spoon, hit your ass cheeks very hard and fast 50 times each without stopping.

[5] Lube up 2 finger, then fuck your asshole with your fingers for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your hand, but you are not allowed to cum.

[6] Get something to stick in your ass. Lube it up, then insert it in your ass and leave it there.

[7] Lie down on your bed, and spread your legs as wide as possible.

[8] Clamp 5 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.

[9] Edge yourself to an orgasm again and once you are ready to cum, stop edging then slap your clit very hard and fast with your hand 20 times.

[10] Using the back side (or bristle side if you want more pain) of a hairbrush, hit your pussy very hard and fast 25 times without stopping.

[11] Using the wooden spoon, hit both your tits very hard 20 times, then hit both your nipples very hard 10 times each.

[12] Using just your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm for 10 minutes, but you are not allowed to cum. While you are edging, repeat this out loud over and over: "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."

[13] Type up a report for me and add it to this thread.

If any point out of limits then skip that
Old 05-17-2021, 01:57 AM   #28
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Will it be possible to perform following?

1. Using you as Table/Plate: You will lie down on floor naked after serving food on different bowls to your hubby. Your hubby will use you as plate and get all the food on directly on your body to eat from, he can use any part of your body as plate. If this is not possible, he can just use your body as table and place all the bowls and plate on you and start eating. During this time you may be on vibrator, if you cum before he finishes some punishments can be designed. While he likes the idea, he doesn't want to use me as plate but he will soon to look me as table with various toys on me. Hope i don't make any mistake.

2. Cleaning some of his items using your tongue, like upper part of his shoes, his feet after he came from washroom etc. You may suggest more items if its a go We are trying to maintain hygiene in our lifestyle and hence not possible this one.

3. Before washing his underwear you have to gag with it for at least 10 minutes Again, due to hygiene, i will not be doing this with full day used underwear but we will do it with unused one

4. You will have to eat from floor like a dog at least one major meal. He liked this and want me to do it regularly. It is upto him which meal i eat like this

5. Try nipple dares from my signature

6. Are you living in single house or apartment, if apartment during late night (i. e. 2 am) can you get out of your flat naked and walk in front of your doors for couple of minutes, if into more can you go down or up to one or two floor? If not naked you may try in undies. If in single house try going out of main door. We live in an apartment. Due to COVID cases, we are avoiding going out but once that is little relaxed, we can explore it.

7. Can you get your ass fucked for 5 minutes at least with 5 different vegetables and later you have to cook it for you to eat. Using vegetables again is not very hygienic and hence we are not doing this
HI,

Thank you so much for your tasks. Some of these are really good and some not what we are looking for. Hope you will understand.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 05-17-2021, 02:41 AM   #29
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Default Wedgie

ive tried this punishment out on myself, and it was painful yet it still made me wet.

you will need:

A pair of panties
2 belts (Make sure theyre long enough to go around you)
A sort of gag, (Another pair of dirty panties and duct tape would work!)
If you have a collar or something similar, put it on. A thick belt would work too.
Clothespins/hair pins/chopsticks with rubber bands.

Okay first, Strip out of all your clothes, except for your panties. Give yourself a wedgie, and a melvin (front wedgie) Make sure it goes right up between your pussy lips.

now take a belt, and thread it through the leg hole on the left side, Pull it up, and bring it over your right Shoulder, passing between your tits. buckle it as tightly as you can, in the front if you need to get out of it easier, in the back for a challenge.

take the other belt, and thread it through the right leg hole, and pass it over your left shoulder, buckling it tight.

now the belts should have made your tits pop out, and i bet your nipples are hard. pick up your clothespins/clamps/ hair pins/ what ever you have to clamp your nipples with, and put it on. Now pick up you gag and gag yourself.

if avalible put on your collar.

Now, notice that with your new wedgie, if you lean back youll relieve the pain on your ass, but worsen the pain on your pussy. If you lean forward youll relieve the pain on your pussy, but worsen it for your ass.

You have to choose which will hurt more Or lean back and forth to give each breaks.

for the ones who like semi public, do this by an open window. for those who dont, just do it in your room.

leave this in for 30 Minutes.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:27 AM   #30
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
My next punishment for you:

[1] Get a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and some clothespins.

[2] Go to your bedroom and open your window.

[3] Strip naked.

[4] Using the wooden spoon, hit your ass cheeks very hard and fast 50 times each without stopping.

[5] Lube up 2 finger, then fuck your asshole with your fingers for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your hand, but you are not allowed to cum.

[6] Get something to stick in your ass. Lube it up, then insert it in your ass and leave it there.

[7] Lie down on your bed, and spread your legs as wide as possible.

[8] Clamp 5 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.

[9] Edge yourself to an orgasm again and once you are ready to cum, stop edging then slap your clit very hard and fast with your hand 20 times.

[10] Using the back side (or bristle side if you want more pain) of a hairbrush, hit your pussy very hard and fast 25 times without stopping.

[11] Using the wooden spoon, hit both your tits very hard 20 times, then hit both your nipples very hard 10 times each.

[12] Using just your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm for 10 minutes, but you are not allowed to cum. While you are edging, repeat this out loud over and over: "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."

[13] Type up a report for me and add it to this thread.

If any point out of limits then skip that
Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing the task. We like it a lot and i will try this tomorrow morning as my husband wanted to see it how i am doing this task & make sure it is done right.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk