Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-21-2020, 04:55 AM   #2116
Folie

Use a stall to pee and remove your pants and stuff your underwear in your mouth as a gag before you go. Keep your underwear in your mouth until you are finished. Then replace your clothes and finish as normal.
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 06:05 PM   #2117
NakedSubBoy

Go to the nearest mall with a full bottle of water. Make sure it's been at least 1 hour since you've last peed. Now walk around the mall drinking the water until it's all gone and you need to pee. Go into the restroom and pee in the bottle. Now casually walk out with it and leave the mall.

Dislikes: Anything not in my likes ^ ...
NakedSubBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 12:19 AM   #2118
Potterhead

Go to the mall cross dressed and go to the bathroom, wait until someone comes in to use the urinal as normal. Be sure to flirt a lil if hes cute

Likes- Wedgies, piss play, cum play, light pain, spanking, self bondage, hidden public

Dislikes- semi-public, piss drinking, heavy bdsm

Limits- Family, Social Suicide, Public, shit, blood, anal play
Potterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:58 AM   #2119
Slaveuk

Next time u use a public rest room u must strip naked pee on ur panties nd leave them there u may return an hour later if they r still there u can wear them home if you wish

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:25 AM   #2120
NakedSubBoy

Go into a public restroom stall and bring 1 die with you. (or use random.org). The first roll will be how many articles of clothing you'll have to take off:

1 = shoes, socks
2 = shoes, socks, shirt
3 = shoes, socks, pants
4 = shoes, socks, shirt, pants
5-6 = naked

Second roll will be how many people will have to come in while you're in the stall. (Ex. if you roll a six, six different people will have to come in. Doesn't have to be at the same time.) For every person who comes in the restroom, you'll have to edge for as long as they are in there. Once the number of people you rolled has come and left, you will wait on one more person. This person you will get on your knees and dick facing the door and cum.

Old 01-26-2020, 09:47 AM   #2121
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

Wear some frilly bright panties under your normal clothes and head to a big store nearby. An hour before start drinking lots of water.

In the restroom...
Easy - go into the first most visible stall and pull your pants and underwear down all the way to the floor when you sit so your panties are visible to anyone looking. Jerk off until three men have walked past. Then you may piss.

Hard - go to the middle most urinal and totally open the front of your pants to piss. If it's busy let your pants slide down a little too shoe your panties waistband. If it's really dead pull your pants down below your ass
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:53 PM   #2122
Ardenblack

go into a stall and strip naked. Edge 5 times then cum on the stall wall. Get dressed but leave your underwear there. Then leave.

Kik: blackarden

Limits: family, friends, showing face, scat, anything illegal
Ardenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:12 AM   #2123
ghost_2464

get a towell and enter a bathroom with at least 3 stalls.
after every person that uses the stall, enter that stall and clean the closet and the ground with your towel. don't use gloves. and use just water from the closet.
you are free after you cleaned 3 closets.
if you are brave enough, use the towel after your next shower. don't wash it.

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:49 AM   #2124
NakedSubBoy

I want you to put on some girl panties and go into the busiest restroom you can find. Go into a stall. Pull your pants and panties down to your ankles and cup one of your hands. Now pee a little into your hand and rub it on your chest and nipples. Now do it again and masturbate with it until you're hard. After that you may pull up your pants and leave. You may not wash your chest, dick or hand.

Old 01-29-2020, 12:30 PM   #2125
Sissybra

Go into the cubical and strip naked cum on your underwear put the seat down and lie them on top put your clothes back on and leave return in 1 hour to see if they have gone or not
Sissybra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 03:13 PM   #2126
NakedSubBoy

Looks like someone doesn't pay enough attention to signatures..

Just for that, let's make this dare a little harder for punishment. I want you to do some searching around your town. Find the restroom that has the stall with the least amount of privacy. I'm talking the biggest gap in the door and highest walls off of the ground. Now the dare is simple. Go to that stall at peak busy-ness and get naked. You'll stay like that for ten minutes while edging.

Old 01-31-2020, 05:21 PM   #2127
Matthew1135

Go into a stall, pee in the toilet, dip your underwear in, put them back on and leave
Matthew1135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:25 AM   #2128
Klickfoot

Go into a public restroom and go into a stall take your underwear off. Get dressed. Put your underwear in a urinal, pee on them, leave them there for 1 hour. Come back and retrieve your underwear, go back in the stall and put them back on. You have to wear them for the next 10 hours. If they are not there anymore....lucky!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 04:50 AM   #2129
RobinV

Sit down in a public restroom and pee while still having all your clothes on.

———-
PM Dares

Loves: getting messy with plain/vanilla/chocolate custard, Greek & plain yogurt, fromage blanc & skyr.

Likes: cum (on food, eat & play), wet, humiliation, clothed, naked, pee, picture proof.

Dislikes: anal, drinking pee, edge.

Limits: messy not in love/like list, public, crossdressing, poop, blood, pain, chastity, diapers.
RobinV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:39 AM   #2130
Enema

Take a permanent marker with you - once in the toilet stall, get naked an open this roulette on your phone: https://www.faproulette.co/3613/extreme-body-writing/

Roll the roulette 15 times to write and write what it says, where it says. Ignore the rule about different markers, as it all in black will suffice. You can also ignore the result if it says face. Take that as a free space to write the phrase wherever you want.

Now that you are done writing, check to see if anyone is in the bathroom. If you are alone, you will walk to the sink, take a selfie and cum onto the sink counter. If someone comes in, you can run back to the stall, but now you ruin your orgasm and eat it. If someone is in the bathroom already, you can either wait and then do the above cum task, or you can cum in your hand and rub it on your face before leaving.
Enema is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom