Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2021, 09:11 AM   #1
ftm__boy

Sport Football Newbie online slave

Hello all!

I‘m 22 and pretty new to this site. Tbh, I created an account here some month ago but then I forgot about it again (I have adhd).
But recently I started smoking pot on a regular basis and I discovered that I get very horny when I‘m stoned. And just now I remembered this page again.
I love to get dates from strangers online and being dominated. I also love to hurt myself and torture especially my clit and my pussy. Also, I like to send ppl pics and video of me.
Till now I mostly chatted with ppl and being their slave over live chats (gydoo, zadomaso, chatroulette, … I also have got a kik, Snapchat, Skype, obedience, … account I‘ve used for it.

I would love to get dares and find new ways to torture my cunt here too.

A little bit more to me:
I‘m trans male so I was assigned female at birth but I am and look male. My chest is flat and I‘m taking testosterone. I have my pussy and I‘ll keep it and my clit is (due to testosterone) a lot bigger than a cis woman’s.
I‘m very submissive and pervert in general. I’m a slut for pain.
I‘m studying and working so I don’t have a lot of time. That’s why I maybe cannot do all tasks immediately but I‘ll do them definitely.
Also I‘m looking for ppl to chat with more regularly so if you’re interested in that feel free to write me! I don’t won’t to become the slave of just one single person not allowed to get sexual with anyone else!

My likes and limits are also in my signature. In general: I‘m willing to try nearly everything out. For some very extreme things it may take a while cause I will have to used to it in little bits - but I AM willing to try everything out and to expands my limits bit by bit.

Hard limits: family, friends, naked pics with face, blood, needles, permanent
Toys: various dildos, plugs (3 sizes), magic wand, vibrators (classic, rabbit, egg with control), peppermint oil, toothpaste, rubbing alcohol, rubber band, clothes pegs, condoms, kitchen items etc

Last edited by ftm__boy; 09-19-2021 at 09:15 AM.
ftm__boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ftm, gay, pics, slut, trans