Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-22-2021, 10:27 AM   #1
_persimmons_

Male 28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Are you the type of person who needs to be in control at work? The type of person who always did all the work for her group projects? Are you also the type of person who wants to be treated like a whore, bent over my lap, and be called filthy names? Then you're the one I'm looking for!

About me (vanilla): I am a confident male from the US, currently in medical school at a prestigious university. My hobbies include running, soccer, cooking, reading, gaming, and traveling. I have a penchant for pizza, but also for working out. In fact, I only work out so I can eat the food I like.

About me (non-vanilla): I have been involved in the D/S scene for nearly 6 years now. I have a soft spot for training new subs but really do enjoy experienced subs as well. I am less interested in your sexual submission than I am in your willingness to give up control. I enjoy having control over elements of your non-sexual life as well (can be small things like what kind of exercise you might do today, or what you're planning on wearing for the day). However, this is not a strict requirement. What is most important is that our personalities click both inside and outside of the bedroom

About you: A willing, obedient, and eager female submissive or slave who is educated, open-minded, and can hold a conversation. I am looking for someone who is eager to serve and give up control--someone who has always known that they are submissive. Preferably, you'd be in a similar time zone (EST), but this is not a strict requirement. I want a purely monogamous relationship; I will only have one sub, and I expect you to only have one dom. I want someone who is willing to explore her limits.

Communication: though I can be busy (and you probably are too), I expect that we maintain nearly daily communication. My kinks: bondage, spanking, ice/wax, deep throating, dp, anal, gags, pain, pussy torture/spanking, shaving, nipple play, training novice subs , orgasm control/denial/edging, humiliation, hidden public.

Final notes: This ad was longer than I expected.

That being said, I appreciate you sticking with me until the end. If you have made it this far and are interested in seeing if we are a good match, please send me a PM that includes your age, time zone, and your kinks/limits. I look forward to hearing from you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk