Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-10-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tools of pleasure and pain

Hello, so, I just did a crazy thing a bought two toys from a sex shop!

The first one is a vibrating rubber vagina, a tool of pure pleasure, that can tease my cock slowly, send waves of ecstasy through my body and ultimately, make me cum in insane climax.

The other one is an electro toy, a tool of pain and torture. Able to stimulate my cock to actually feel good, induce mild dicomfort, make it actually hurt, to make me scream in pain.

And this is where you come in: For 24 hours, I give you full control of these toys. You are free to use them on my body, any way you wish. Sice I am on vacation and home alone, you have so many possibilities. You can tie me up for some part of the experience (which I will try to mimic with self-bondage), or you can make me do my daily chores, just little bit enhanced :-) You can give me tasks and reward/punish me, or you can torture me and see if I give up. And to make it even more fun, I won't orgasm for a week before, so you will have me quite horny.

(Obviously, if you make me wear the electro toy on cock on full setting, I will give up in seconds - be sensible.)

You can post mutiple ideas, I might do them together, or on difefrent days.

Have fun!
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #2
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Here is one I got elsewhere (and done today):

Since boys have so little self-control, try this: Put both toys on (hard, but possible). Start the vagina and get yourself close to orgasm. Now, stop the vagina and give yourself electric shocks. Make them painful, so you get away from orgasm, hopefully to even start loosing erection. Now, start the vagina again. When you reach the edge, repeat. Do this for 15/30/45 minutes (choose apropriate time for your difficulty level).

The point of this game is, if you have good self control and you can prevent edges, you won't get shocks. If you are horny teen boy who can't control his orgasms, then you get lots and lots of pain. Ideal game to train yourself and learn self-control!
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:50 PM   #3
Kowaae

You are to play a match of http://edgemeplease.com/

The settings will be normal, boring, and I will cum if I've earned it.

When it asks you to masturbate, do it with your vibe on. When it says "hands off" or to stop edging, use your electro-toy on the medium setting.

If it's hard to easily switch between the two toys I'll remake the dare.

Limits: Ice insertion, pictures, blood, spanking.

Toys
Insert-able 5" Vibrator.
Clit Vibrator wand. (Strong)
6" dildo. (Anal only)
-
Two Clamps
9 volt battery (shocks)
Toothpaste
Vaporrub
Thumbtacks
Rubberbands
Hot Sauce
Kowaae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:35 AM   #4
Matt318

Put one of the electric pads behind your balls, and the others on your pubic area. Edge 10 times, when you get close to edges, turn the toy up as much as you can stand and you can't turn it off untill you complete the edge. Do that 4 times in one day
Matt318 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk