Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-28-2019, 05:16 AM   #46
Theredness42

I think it's a great website!
It is easy to use and allows others to contribute, making new wheels.
You should be able to issue additional rules or edit existing rules - with an administrator's review & approval. Some wheels are repetitive and require more content.
Let me know when it gets its next major upgrade
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:06 AM   #47
teeppi

My suggestion is loads of work and I dont think one person could even do it, but I'll still tell it because i like dreaming lol
I have had a dream for website that is like virmst (pretty old kinky application if you know it).
You would put your likes, dislikes, limits etc to the website and it creates profile of you.
You could have your own dom in the website which would have some controls of your tasks, punishments,rules , etc but you main idea would be that it works even without active dom.
The website would be like your "robot dom"
You would have tasks for the week that you have to do (based on your likes, dislikes etc), if you dont do them the website will give you punishments. It knows what kind of clothes and toys you already have so it can give you rules and punishments based on those.

People could also submit more punishments, tasks, rules, training sessions whatever to the website. They would just need to be accepted by admin so there would not be shitty tasks.
The following user says Thank You to teeppi for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 06:00 AM   #48
Theredness42

How did you go??
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:47 AM   #49
DressUpClown

Thanks for the effort, man!

How about circles with "stages", so that you have a sequence when you go through 3 different circle with a different amount of rolls each? For example, the first circle is 1 roll to pick a location like a park, a mall, a cafe, etc. The second circle is what to wear and there are 3 rolls. The third circle is 2 rolls and you roll for interactions with people you need to complete.

Also, it would be fun if certain options could influence the flow, for example one that adds 2 rolls for you, or one that takes you to an entirely different circle for 1 roll.

In general I'd love a checkbox for "enable messing with the user" The game could then swap buttons around randomly, give you outcomes that initally appear to say one thing, then after 2 seconds it goes "Just kidding! Do this instead"... Or after clicking a button it would say "your picture was shared" and display a fake gallery of people's pictures with yours as the first item :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coding, dare, website