Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-26-2022, 05:38 PM   #1
wamgirl69

Bomb Crop top dares

So, I own a very, very short cropped t-shirt that cuts off at the base of my boobs. I have quite big boobs (32E) so if I wear this top with no bra and do anything at all, it starts to show more and more of my boobs. My question is, what should I do in this crop top?

Let me know what I should wear it with and give me some dares to do whilst wearing it!

Loves: Messy, hidden public, humiliation,
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pictures, private info, eating, family
wamgirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 06:20 PM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Well, you have "public" as a limit so I am not sure how far you want to go with this, but obviously you're looking for something that is going to show some skin. So wear the crop-top without a bra so you will expose your tits when your arms are lifted above your head. Then take a subway or bus ride where you must put your hand up over your head to hold to the tether strap. You must stay like that way for the entire ride, or until someone tells you about the wardrobe malfunction. I will leave it up to you how much "skin" you want to expose. Have fun!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 10:28 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Find a messy substance or paint that's the same color as the top. Coat the bottom of your breast so it looks like its all one shirt. Since I doubt you'll want to go in busy public, either take a couple laps around your house at night or stand in front of an open window for a bit.

Maybe some body writing?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-26-2022 at 10:33 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 02:17 AM   #4
Daring-Alice

Well, there is only one way to wear a top like that: with daisy dukes and pigtails
You should have a plug in too if you have one and no underwear. For the dare, keep it simple. Go for a walk and buy an ice cream.

If you're feeling adventurous afterwards, go to the library and get lots of books down from the top shelf. You could even read one with your boobs resting on the table.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.

KIK: Daring_Alice
Daring-Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 03:52 AM   #5
wamgirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Well, you have "public" as a limit so I am not sure how far you want to go with this, but obviously you're looking for something that is going to show some skin. So wear the crop-top without a bra so you will expose your tits when your arms are lifted above your head. Then take a subway or bus ride where you must put your hand up over your head to hold to the tether strap. You must stay like that way for the entire ride, or until someone tells you about the wardrobe malfunction. I will leave it up to you how much "skin" you want to expose. Have fun!
This might be a little too public for me! But I could probably do it if I had something on top, like dungarees or something, so it wouldn't be as exposing. It's a very, very short top – I'd definitely end up half naked on the subway, which would go against my public limit! Sorry – feel free to throw in a punishment for having to modify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Find a messy substance or paint that's the same color as the top. Coat the bottom of your breast so it looks like its all one shirt. Since I doubt you'll want to go in busy public, either take a couple laps around your house at night or stand in front of an open window for a bit.

Maybe some body writing?
Ooh, this one sounds fun, I'll definitely try this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring-Alice View Post
Well, there is only one way to wear a top like that: with daisy dukes and pigtails
You should have a plug in too if you have one and no underwear. For the dare, keep it simple. Go for a walk and buy an ice cream.

If you're feeling adventurous afterwards, go to the library and get lots of books down from the top shelf. You could even read one with your boobs resting on the table.
Definitely will be doing this one when it warms up! Thank you!

Old 02-27-2022, 04:05 AM   #6
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamgirl69 View Post
This might be a little too public for me! But I could probably do it if I had something on top, like dungarees or something, so it wouldn't be as exposing. It's a very, very short top – I'd definitely end up half naked on the subway, which would go against my public limit! Sorry – feel free to throw in a punishment for having to modify.
Nope ... no punishment required ... I knew it was pushing your "No Public" limit when I suggested it ... I just wasn't clear how how risky/daring you wanted to go with the crop top ... maybe do it wearing a bra then?
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 07:07 AM   #7
Daring-Alice

Quote:
Definitely will be doing this one when it warms up! Thank you!
Perhaps while it is still too cold you should wear the top and go get a drive through. Roll a dice or what else you get to wear:

1. Sports bra, panties and jeans.
2. Full cup bra. No panties and jeans.
3. Plunge bra. No panties and daisy dukes.
4. Half cup bra. No panties and daisy dukes. Pigtails and heavy makeup.
5. Shelf bra and a pair of panties. No shorts or jeans. Pigtails and heavy makeup.
6. No bra and a thong. Pigtails and heavy makeup.

Old 02-28-2022, 09:31 AM   #8
wamgirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring-Alice View Post
Perhaps while it is still too cold you should wear the top and go get a drive through. Roll a dice or what else you get to wear:

1. Sports bra, panties and jeans.
2. Full cup bra. No panties and jeans.
3. Plunge bra. No panties and daisy dukes.
4. Half cup bra. No panties and daisy dukes. Pigtails and heavy makeup.
5. Shelf bra and a pair of panties. No shorts or jeans. Pigtails and heavy makeup.
6. No bra and a thong. Pigtails and heavy makeup.
I would love to do this, but I don't have a car!! But honestly, this is an amazing dare, I wish I did

Old 02-28-2022, 10:51 AM   #9
Daring-Alice

Quote:
I would love to do this, but I don't have a car!! But honestly, this is an amazing dare, I wish I did

Damn!

OK. How about same options, but it is how you sit during a movie at the cinema. Wear a coat until the film starts.

Old 03-01-2022, 05:00 AM   #10
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So, I own a very, very short cropped t-shirt that cuts off at the base of my boobs. I have quite big boobs (32E) so if I wear this top with no bra and do anything at all, it starts to show more and more of my boobs. My question is, what should I do in this crop top?

Let me know what I should wear it with and give me some dares to do whilst wearing it!
Sounds like an ideal outfit for the gym, exposing you everytime you use a weights machine or the cross trainer 😊
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boobs, clothes, clothing control, female, nipple