Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2018, 07:36 PM   #1
omgsekrit

Default Full toilet dares for a 3-day conference

Starting this Sunday night, I'll be attending a work-related conference alone. I'm looking for dares that push my limits, with the limit time and gear I'll have.

Over the years, I've become more and more obsessed with toilet play. I love drinking and wallowing in piss! I have a couple of tubes and a hand pump that I can use to pump piss from a container like a 2L bottle onto my body or into my mouth from above to simulate being pissed on. I like to think that shows dedication.

I've been slowly getting into scat. Specifically, smelling and tasting. (I'm not into smearing much because I hear it's very hard to clean.) But it's been a little bit at a time, once every few months, and I've never eaten any.

So, my request to the pervs: help me become the scat whore I'm meant to be. Make me drink my piss, and smell, lick, taste, and eat my shit.

It's OK if you just link to existing dares you want me to do!

Contract

I will only cum when I complete a task that one of you has given me. You can also give me tasks that don't come with an orgasm reward, if your imagination has ideas.

Can't guarantee that I will get to all of them, but of course then I don't get to cum as much!

This is a hotel. I've read plenty of horror stories about scat play in hotels that come with cleaning bills in the hundreds of dollars if any shit smell hangs around in the room afterward. So I need to stick to the bathroom, and leave it smelling at worst like I took some nasty dumps, without anything stuck to the floor, walls, or ceiling, or clogging the shower drain.

I don't expect there to be a freezer or large trash can. I'll probably need to seal any smelly waste in a bag.

Time

Since I'm at the conference during the day, and it's in the same building, I could potentially sneak back to my room once in a while between events.

I'm not sure how much networking I'll be doing in the evenings. While there might be nights where I can spend a lot of time setting up or doing dares, I can only really be sure of having about an hour a night. Or more accurately, giving up an hour of sleep a night.

Equipment

I'm packing a single suitcase. I should have time to visit a store or two for supplies.

Plan to bring:
  • Piss pump I mentioned earlier
  • Butt plug
  • Condoms

Plan to buy:
  • Large container of water, for storing piss of course
  • Some kind of large tupperware container
  • Paper towels
  • Baby oil
  • Wet wipes
  • Rubbing alcohol
  • White vinegar?
  • The most hardcore soap I can possibly find
  • Mouthwash, for after

I am open to adding things to my shopping list.

Limits

I'm very paranoid about photos, to a point. Willing to negotiate with specific people.

Not interested in diapers.

I won't touch anything that's been in a toilet, because there are legitimately dangerous microbes that aren't in my own shit. For the same reason, I don't want to ingest any piss or shit that's been out for more than an hour.

Also not interested in women's clothing. It's just not a kink I have. Listing it as a limit because it seems like a common thing in this scene and it would just kill the mood for me.

This is a work conference, so I need to be presentable during the day. I plan to experiment with baby oil to see if I can consistently keep the smell off, but I'm not sure how that's going to go.

Loves: scat, piss, bondage gear, pain, gooning, combining body waste with meals

Dislikes: diapers, feminization

Limits: making hard-to-clean-up messes, exposure, pics, toilet water and other germ-breeding things

Toys: Cuffs and collars (leather & neoprene), leather hood, chest harness, lots of dildos, clothespins, gags.

I can only do dares during the day while my partner is out, so my daily dare window is about 10AM-4PM.

Last edited by omgsekrit; 08-21-2018 at 08:17 AM.
omgsekrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:55 AM   #2
denymeplease

Pick an underwear, you must have it on your head (or around your nose/mouth) at all times when you’re in your room. Every time you need to piss, you must put on that underwear and piss through it, it then goes back on your head.

Bonus: shit into the underwear as well!
Love: denial, tease, edging
Like: chastity, very light anal, spanking, nipple play
Meh: piss, humiliation, feet
Dislike: cum eating, hard cbt
Limits: family, permanent, illegal, blackmail, obvious public, dangerous

My PM dares

I'm looking for a master or mistress for longer term play and fun
denymeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:10 AM   #3
omgsekrit

Great idea, thanks!

Limits: making hard-to-clean-up messes, exposure, pics, toilet water and other germ-breeding things

Toys: Cuffs and collars (leather & neoprene), leather hood, chest harness, lots of dildos, clothespins, gags.

I can only do dares during the day while my partner is out, so my daily dare window is about 10AM-4PM.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:58 PM   #4
omgsekrit

Feel free to contact me on kik at foogityblahblah.

Last edited by omgsekrit; 08-27-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, toilet