Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #1
Startl
Baby Member

Default Human toilet training

I want to start training to be a human toilet, slowly work up to drinking piss, eating scat, and licking toilets clean. Please give me tasks to complete to help become a human toilet.
Just nothing public please.
Startl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Start with your own:
First
1. Store your pee on a bowl or bottle and smell it once every hour- 7 days
2. From now on you will poo on toilet floor instead of pan, after finishing poo smell those and then clean those with your bare hands, don't clean hand with water or tissue, instead rub it on your face, stay like that for 10 mins- 7 days
Second
1. Store your pee on a bowl or bottle and gargle with it once in each 2 hours- 7 days
2. From now on you will poo on toilet floor instead of pan, after finishing poo smell those and then rub all the shit on your face, stay like that for 10 mins- 7 days

You can gradually follow the rules to start drinking piss and eating scat, but I am not sure about the safety issue so not suggesting anything
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:10 AM   #3
Kuroko-kun
Cutie Fox

If you want a slow start you may try to take a little of pee or sthg else every time you make it to get accustomed to the taste

Toys List

Pm Dares

Spoiler:
Why doesn't a white bear dissolve in gasoline? Because it's POLAR. Bet you didn't see that coming :p
Kuroko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:19 PM   #4
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

take one shot of piss a day

also one golden shower before a normal shower everyday as well

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:19 AM   #5
BlackAndWhiteKat

Currently in the process of trying to make a big toilet training thing but it probably won't be finished for awhile :s
BlackAndWhiteKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #6
phantomsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurai View Post
take one shot of piss a day

also one golden shower before a normal shower everyday as well
week one: shot every day

week two: one shot every piss

week three: drink a bottle of piss (at least 12 ounces) every day. Can be completed in two sittings but must drink at least half each time. Each half bottle must be drank in no more than 5 minutes.

week four: drink a bottle of piss (at least 12 ounces) every day. Must be completed in one sitting in no more than 10 minutes

week five: drink a bottle of piss (at least 12 ounces) every day. Must be completed in one sitting in no more than 2 minutes.

You may need to start saving your pees throughout the day at this point depending on how much you drink

week six: drink two bottles of piss (at least 12 ounces each) every day. One in the morning (before noon but doesn't have to be first piss of the day) and once right before going to sleep. Must be completed in one sitting per bottle in no more than 2 minutes each

week seven: same as above, however must drink entirety of your first piss of the day (regardless of amount) in addition to the bottle before bed. Morning piss must be drank within 10 minutes. Bedtime drink is still within 2 minutes.

week eight: entire first pee within 5 minutes, two additional bottles - one around lunchtime (within 2 minutes if before lunch, or to be your beverage for during lunch with no time limit), one before bed within 2 minutes

week nine: congratulations, you must drink (almost) all of your piss. HOWEVER, you will be allowed one piss at work that you are allowed to not drink and can be into a toilet. It is preferred that all piss is drank fresh, however, refrigerated or used in cooking as a substitute for water is completely acceptable (as long as none gets thrown out).

All of your pee must be saved at this point
week ten: you must get permission from 3 three people here (or one regular master/dom to pee without saving/drinking. Without permission, you must drink it by the end of the day.

limits: public, pics, permanent, scat/anal in general, tits/nipples
likes: humiliation, clit pain, spanking, urethral play, food/drink control (can't do all the time), and a bunch more stuff...basically, I can get off on pretty much anything, but I like it kinda nasty and DEFINITELY not vanilla haha
dislikes: (punishments only) vag penetration

NOTE: I currently have no toys, just whatever household stuff I can find

Feel free to PM with dares, I'll report back when I can
phantomsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
scat, toilet